Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It has been a few months since my beautiful wife took control and started dominating, humiliating, and using me. The biggest recent change is that she revealed our new relationship to her best friend, Francine (Miss Francine to me). Since that time, Miss Francine has been at our house almost constantly. It's much more than double the work and double the humiliation having two women dominate me. I think it's because we had never gotten along that Miss Francine puts extra effort and extra imagination into dominating and humiliating me.

Miss Francine has already added some new aspects to my situation. Miss Valerie had shocked me by having Miss Francine present when I came in from my backyard chores. That was when Miss Valerie made it clear that I would also be serving and obeying Miss Francine. At that time, Miss Valerie had ordered me to crawl to Miss Francine and beg to lick her shoes and feet. When I hesitated momentarily, Miss Valerie immediately added another week to my chastity. During that additional week, I was so sexually desperate that I was particularly obedient. As such, it was the perfect time to stretch whatever limits I might have had.

Miss Francine spent lots of time with us during that critical week. On the second day of that week, Miss Francine noticed that I had finished most of my indoor and backyard chores. So, she told me to go out front and mow and trim the front yard. As our front yard is completely exposed to passersby on the street and the sidewalk, I headed for the stairs to put some clothes on over my bright red panties and bra.

Miss Francine harshly inquired, "And just where do you think you're going, sissy-bitch?"

As I started to explain the exposed nature of our front yard, Miss Francine interrupted and angrily growled, "I know where the front yard is! You look just fine! Now get out there and get to work!"

At that moment, I noticed Miss Valerie in the corner of the room. Both ladies were grinning at me. I knew that any hesitation would result in further extension of my already-extended chastity sentence, something I could not bear. So, I immediately went out the front door in only my bright red panties and bra, with my matching fire-engine-red toenails and started working on the front yard. I was embarrassed to receive lots of hoots, yells, and wolf-whistles from passing cars, and completely humiliated when a few of the occupants called me by name. Amazingly, sidewalk traffic, while embarrassing, was easier to handle. I simply told them that I had lost a bet. I noticed Miss Valerie and Miss Francine watch me through the front window, laugh at me, and shout occasional instructions.

Another change in our lives was that Miss Francine convinced my wife to join a Fitness Club with her, and to go out to bars and clubs with her. Consequently, almost every evening, I had to watch my gorgeous wife leave the house with her best friend, dressed in either sexy and revealing workout clothing or sexy and revealing dresses and heels. The jealousy I felt was excruciating. Needless to say, they left me a list of chores more than long enough to keep me busy while they were gone.

They compounded my humiliation by adding in some foot worship that they had both come to enjoy immensely. When they returned from the Fitness Club or the bars and clubs, I was required to drop whatever I was doing, crawl to each of them, removed their footwear be it running shoes and socks or sexy heels, and provide a thorough foot cleaning. This included licking every square inch of their feet, sucking all their toes, and licking deeply between each pair of toes. I also had to firmly massage their feet as I was orally worshipping them.

Miss Francine also added painful discipline to my life. She saw how my wife had placed me completely under her control using only sexual denial, and she was quite impressed by it. But she felt it was also important to reinforce their total control with some painful discipline. Miss Francine explained to my wife that this would increase my fear and obedience, and that she was certain they would both very much enjoy administering this discipline.

This led us to a shopping trip to the largest Adult Store I had ever seen. The three of us strolled through the store selecting a leather paddle, a heavy wooden paddle (with holes to minimize wind resistance), a Lexan paddle (also with holes to minimize wind resistance), a cane, a few thin switches, two styles of nipple clamps, chains and weights for the nipple clamps, three sizes of butt plugs, a pink leather collar, a chain leash with a pink leather handle, pink leather wrist cuffs, pink leather ankle cuffs, a spreader bar, and a shock device to attach to my cock and balls.

IndianFiesty69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianFiesty69

I said that the three of us selected these items. It was really Miss Francine doing most of the selecting, with Miss Valerie discussing the items with her. I followed silently ...... and to be honest, fearfully. I was often asked to expose portions of my body to test the items selected. I had to bare my chest to test the nipple clamps and associated attachments. The pain was intense, making me scream and see stars. Miss Francine made me lower my pants, bend over, and grab my ankles to test each spanking, paddling, or whipping tool.

My screams and the loud crack of the paddles across my ass attracted lots of attention. We soon had six men and two women following us around and watching us while pretending to shop. I was also taken to the crossdressing department where we selected a sexy frilly French Maid outfit that fit me perfectly, and a pair of strappy open-toed 6-inch black patent leather heels. It was embarrassing enough to try on this outfit on the open shopping floor, but even more embarrassing when Miss Francine refused to return my clothes and told me I looked fine dressed just as I was. So, we made our way to the cashier, with me mincing along on my heels and displaying my French Maid outfit.

I was ordered to pay for our purchases. I don't know which hurt more, the testing of disciplinary implements in the store, or paying this outrageous bill for our purchases. As we were about to leave the store, I was hoping that Miss Francine would toss me my clothing and allow me to change. When she did not, I dared not complain or even pause. I suffered the humiliation of walking through the brightly sun-lit parking lot to our car. When we arrived home, I hoped to make a quick dash to the house, despite my heels. Miss Francine had other ideas. She invited my wife and me for a stroll through the neighborhood. I knew better than to refuse.

As we strolled around the neighborhood on this beautiful sunny day, the ladies dressed nicely showing off their assets, and me in my French Maid outfit and heels with my painted toenails, there were plenty of people around to make fun of me.

When one person asked me what was going on, and I replied that I lost a bet, Miss Francine growled, "Wrong answer! Tell them that you are a sissy crossdresser and love to wear women's clothing. And say it in a high-pitched feminine voice, bitch!"

So, for the rest of our walk, that's what I did. My wife and her friend took me the long way around the neighborhood. It was the most humiliating ninety minutes of my life. And when we finally made it back to the house, I was ordered to crawl to each of the ladies, remove their footwear, and lick their sweaty feet and suck their toes.

So, it didn't take long for Miss Francine to make her mark on my relationship with my wife. She significantly expanded my orgasm denial, complete obedience, foot worship, humiliation, and crossdressing. In addition, she combined some additional aspects, like making me submit to public crossdressing humiliation. She also added various forms of painful discipline. She also added one more very important element to my situation.

One day, Miss Francine mentioned to my wife that humiliating and disciplining me sometimes got her excited. She asked my wife if I was a good pussy licker. Surprised, my wife said that I'd never licked her pussy. Through the early days of our marriage, sex was all about pleasing me, her husband. Consequently, after Miss Valerie took control of me, it simply wasn't something that occurred to her. After a bit more discussion, the two ladies determined that that had to change.

In Chapter 5, Miss Valerie and Miss Francine turn me into their pussy-licking sex slave. And so much more!!

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments