Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Unexpectedly Takes Control - Chapter 6

"My wife and her best friend complete my feminization and their ownership of me, and hint at what's to come."

30
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My wife's best friend gave me a long speech, detailing my future as her slave and my wife's slave. Most notably, they plan to take over our bed, with me on the floor to serve them. Also, they plan to take my cross-dressing and their control over me to extremes. I need them! I can deny them nothing. I am their property.

Goddess Francine's friend, Diana, showed up the next morning, to remove all the hair from my body, except that on my head. I obediently followed all her orders, how to stand, when to shower, anything she told me. In a couple hours, I did not have a single hair on my body below my nose. I was given a quick make-up job, a little foundation, a little eye makeup, and some lipstick. I was then dressed in bra and panties, my French Maid's outfit, and my strappy black patent leather open-toes six-inch stiletto heels. All this was preparation to go shopping. Clearly, I was not going to be allowed anywhere to hide when it came to cross-dressing.

I was taken to a big and tall women's clothing store. The store specialized in day-to-day clothing for larger women. But it also included a section of evening dresses and more revealing dresses. Depending on how they were worn, they dressed could be downright slutty. I was made to try on dozens of dresses, ending up with eight. They were a combination of sequined dresses, off-the-shoulder dresses, spaghetti strap dresses, slits up the side, swooping backs, and more, all tight, all revealing.

Next, we went to the shoe department. We found three more pairs of shoes to supplement the pair I was wearing, all with six-inch heels. Then, we went to the costume jewelry department for a variety of necklaces and bracelets. We even found a couple ankle bracelets.

Our last stop was our usual nail salon where I had my usual pedicure with my usual fire-engine-red polish. However, today, I also had a manicure with matching fire-engine-red polish. It was becoming clear to me that my Goddesses will be requiring me to remain cross-dressed, longer, more often, and in more situations than I had expected.

When we arrived back home, with me still in my French Maid's outfit and heels, I was required to do some housework, some foot licking, and some pussy licking, before I was ordered to strip. Diana applied depilatory lotion again, not that I needed it. I was still completely hairless. Diana also gave me an enema. I then showered. Diana dressed me in a slutty pink off-the-shoulder dress with matching open-toed heels. She did my make-up very carefully, training me as she went. My make-up was even sluttier than my dress and heels, including pink eye shadow and pink lipstick. Then she put a wig on me.

I was amazed at my reflection in the mirror. I was actually borderline passable, maybe even pretty in a slutty sort of way. Diana brought me downstairs to my Goddesses, both of whom looked beautiful, and even sluttier than I. I knew better than to ask any questions and just waited for orders. My Goddesses politely asked Diana whether she was sure she didn't want to go along. When she declined, Goddess Valerie ordered an UBER, and the three of us were whisked away.

While I was happy to be allowed to accompany my Goddesses on one of their nights out, I was terrified to be going out in drag with no clue regarding our destination. We were driven to a seedy part of town and up to a medium-sized club. It was a busy place, with a large bar and a large dance floor. A group of men almost immediately offered to buy us drinks. Goddess Francine accepted and ordered us all drinks.

We were then asked to dance. My Goddesses accepted. I tried to decline, but Goddess Francine made it clear that wasn't an option, and that I was to do as the men wished. As I danced with several men, they groped me, and I whispered in their ears that I wasn't a woman. I was surprised that none of them seemed to mind. They also nibbled my ears and neck and kissed me on the lips forcing their tongues deep into my mouth. I was shocked and a little disgusted, but mostly unexpectedly turned on.

As we danced, I got glimpses of my wife and Goddess Francine similarly being groped on the dance floor. I saw one man grab my wife by the hand and lead her out the back door. About twenty minutes later, another man did the same with me. Through the door was a back patio with tables and chairs, completely fenced in for privacy from the outside. I saw four women sitting on men's laps being groped more earnestly, hands reaching into their bras or up their dresses. I saw five women with their dresses removed, wearing only bras, panties, and heels.

Of these five women in only bras, panties, and heels, I was surprised to see four of them on their knees sucking cocks, and shocked to see that one of them was my wife!!! My legs almost buckled when Goddess Francine came up behind me and asked me what I thought my Goddesses were doing on their nights out.

The man who led me out back started fondling my chest, ass, and cock and balls. He seemed surprised to find my chastity device, but it didn't slow him down. He soon removed my dress and forced me to my knees. He unzipped his pants, forced his cock between my lips and started sliding it in and out. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my wife's partner giving her the same treatment.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

As my partner pumped his cock harder and faster into my mouth, I heard my wife gag and her partner start to moan loudly. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he had a firm grip on my wife's head and was pumping his cock hard and fast into my wife's mouth. Then I saw them both spasm. He howled and I saw cum spray out of the edges of my wife's mouth. He released her head and she dropped to her hands and knees working desperately to regain her breath. Her partner then lifted her by one arm and continued groping her.

After a few more minutes, my partner picked up the pace, fucking my face harder and faster, and gave me pretty much the same treatment my wife had just received. My partner had enough after chumming in my mouth. He just strolled back into the club, leaving me on my hands and knees. Goddess Francine told me to stand up and brought me closer to my wife. Her partner was continuing to grope her hot body. As he did, he removed her panties and shoved them in her mouth. He also bent her over one of the patio tables.

By now, his cock had returned to full hardness, and I could see it was big. He positioned himself behind her and worked his cock into her pussy. He started fucking her slowly, but soon increased the speed, fucking her hard and fast. She began to moan loudly and flail around a bit, but his weight held her down as he bent over her and pounded her sloshing pussy. I could hear it and I could smell it. He spasmed again, growled again and came in her pussy. He then zipped his pants and strolled back into the club.

My wife joined Goddess Francine and they both sat in chairs on the patio. I was ordered to my knees to lick my wife's sopping, well-fucked pussy clean, swallowing the combined sperm and pussy juice. After I had licked her clean, Goddess Francine asked her if she was ready to go. I was shocked when she replied that she needed to be fucked a couple more times.

As she returned to the club in just her bra and heels, having spit her panties out and lost track of them while being fucked. Goddess Francine ordered me to lick her pussy. I had only been licking Goddess Francine's pussy for a little while when my wife returned to the patio with a man in tow. After a little groping and making out, my wife was again bent over the table and fucked.

Goddess Francine brought me back into the club where we danced with a few more men. After a few dances, we were each escorted out to the back patio, where we knelt side-by-side and gave our partners blowjobs. When we were both bent over tables, Goddess Francine relished the fucking she was about to receive. I was nervous, never having been ass-fucked. I begged my partner to use lots of lube, to go slow, and to be gentle. He complied with my wishes at first but was soon pounding me hard and fast. This was fine as I had gotten over the pain of initial penetration and was actually enjoying the fucking he was giving me.

Goddess Francine and I each got fucked one more time, during which I caught glimpses of my wife. She had given another blowjob and was fucked several more times. When we were done, I knelt before my Goddesses and licked all the cum and pussy juice out of their pussies, while cum dripped out of my ass and down the insides of my thighs.

We then put on our dresses. Goddess Francine and I managed to maintain ownership of our underwear. My wife had lost hers through the night and wore only her slutty dress and heels. We went to the ladies' room to clean up. I was cautioned to clean up thoroughly as we did not want an UBER cleaning charge. After we had cleaned up, we caught an UBER home.

Even though it was the wee hours of the morning, I went through the usual ritual of crawling to my Goddesses, removing their heels and licking and sucking their feet and toes clean. Then we all went to sleep, my Goddesses in their bed and me on the floor at the foot of the bed. We all slept soundly, and we all slept late.

After that, now that I was clearly a sissy-cuckold, our lives fell into a pattern. I was disciplined regularly. I was kept feminized at all times. I did housework and provided massages and oral services to my Goddesses. They went out every night, either to the Fitness Club, or to bars and dance clubs. About half the time they went to bars and dance clubs, they brought me along.

There were changes, of course, all driven by the active imaginations of my Goddesses. Some were small changes, like using more of their discipline tools on me, and training me to lick their asses. Some were big changes, like letting some of the neighbors make use of my oral skills and bringing home a couple live-in boyfriends.

In Chapter 7, I will provide the details of the big and small changes Goddess Valerie and Goddess Francine made in our lives.

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments