Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My life as a feminized sissy-cuckold-slave continues. But now I am owned by Master Ronald and Master Harold in addition to Goddess Francine and my wife, Goddess Valerie. It's a bit difficult to follow all the orders of four dominant owners. However, the dynamic has evolved in a strange and deliciously humiliating way.

My Goddesses still make demands of me, usually for personal services: massages, foot worship, pussy licking, and ass eating. But the huge preponderance of my orders come from my Masters. In addition, while my Goddesses are not slaves to my Masters, they do behave in a slave-like manner. My Masters treat my Goddesses pretty much like girlfriends but ask them for things. And, I have yet to see either of my Goddesses refuse a request from either of my Masters, whether it be to get him a beer or to give him a blowjob. My Goddesses always comply fully and immediately with these "requests".

So, my Masters are leading pretty good lives, getting anything that they request from their hot slutty girlfriends (my Goddesses), and having a slutty tranny sissy-slave (me) to order around in any way they please. Like my Goddesses, they mostly demand personal services like massages and blowjobs. But they also demand menial tasks like washing their cars, polishing their shoes, and ironing their clothes.

A couple of tasks demanded by my Masters are a bit tough for me, but I'm getting used to them. My Masters noticed that my Goddesses often made me worship their feet and sometimes made me eat their asses. So, my Masters started demanding foot worship and ass eating quite often. Licking and sucking their sweaty male feet and eating their sweaty hairy male asses is much tougher on me then licking and sucking the pretty female feet and eating the gorgeous feminine asses of my Goddesses.

But I have no choice. So I follow their orders, of course. Also, my Masters seem to be insatiable. Despite fucking my Goddesses long, hard, and often, it is not unusual for them to bend me over a piece of furniture and give me a good hard ass fucking. Or sometimes they will lay me on my back and flip my legs up over my head, pinning my ankles up by my ears. In this position, they can look into my eyes as they fuck me and humiliate me.

Many of our activities continue but in different permutations and combinations. I still do all housework and yardwork, barefoot and in bra and panties. My bra-and-panties tan-line is very dark and distinct. It's almost more embarrassing to be naked than feminized.

My four owners still go to the Fitness Club regularly, but usually not all four at the same time. This means that I am seldom left unsupervised. And if only one of my owners is home with me, it seems that I become that person's major form of entertainment and amusement. When this happens, I tend to get tied up and disciplined. I also tend to worship feet, provide oral service, and especially eat ass for prolonged periods.

Going out to bars and clubs has become very unpredictable. One Master and one Goddess might go out as a couple. Or my two Goddesses might go out. Or my two Masters might go out. Or various groups of three, or all four of them might go out together. In any of these combinations, they might or might not bring me along.

The most difficult and unusual nights out are when my Masters dress in denim and leather, dress me in a slutty dress or even a slutty nighty (fully made-up of course) and take me to a gay leather bar. There, I am typically required to take more loads than I can count in my mouth and up my ass from pretty much any man who asks.

I am subjected to painful physical discipline from all of my owners, but my Masters seem to inflict more discipline, make it more painful, and derive more enjoyment and amusement from disciplining me. I'm not sure whether they are inherently more sadistic than my Goddesses or it is just more of a novelty as they haven't owned me and disciplined me as long.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

My Masters also added a new and humiliating disciplinary technique. They make me wrestle with them. They both appear to be very skilled wrestlers and, as such, they quickly overpower me and manipulate me into a variety of painful and humiliating pretzel-like positions. While I'm held in those positions, they apply a bit of pressure to my limbs and quickly have me yelping, crying "Uncle", and begging for mercy.

They often hold these wrestling sessions in front of my Goddesses and sometimes in front of a few of our neighbors. This greatly increases my humiliation as the onlookers see me squirm and beg. Sometimes my Master who is wrestling with me even manages to position me in a painful and humiliation submission hold in which he can shove his cock and balls in my face and make me lick and suck while I yelp and beg. This typically draws howls of laughter from the audience.

While my Goddesses have mostly enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked by a variety of men, most recently receiving most of their sexual action from my Masters. they continue to enjoy fondling and groping each other. I have not seen them go as far as pussy licking or anything else I would call overt lesbian sex. But I don't know what they do in private. Honestly, the thought of my Goddess Wife having sex with her best friend, Goddess Francine, gets me extremely excited.

Our current level of dominant/submissive activities is quite extensive. But that does not keep my Masters and Goddesses from exercising their imaginations to try to find still more painful and humiliating activities. On many evenings, as I serve them dinner, they brainstorm and discuss new ideas. It's not easy as they already have me doing pretty much everything there is to do that's submissive, painful, or humiliating. They come up with some fairly extreme ideas.

They came up with an idea for the gay leather bar. They already take me there and make me take cocks in my mouth and up my ass on command. But now they are discussing tying me securely across a table in a babydoll nightie with my head hanging off one side and my ass exposed on the other side. I'd be blindfolded. They plan to put a sign next to me that reads, "I am a horny cock-slut. Please use my two fuck-holes as you wish." Then they can just stand back and watch men fuck my mouth and my ass.

They also discussed bringing me to a kinky house party. (They are familiar with several.) Their plan is to tie me on my knees with a nearby sign that reads, "Please pee on me and in my mouth." I would not be allowed to speak. As men and women pee on me, I would be required to turn my face toward the source and open my mouth wide.

As you can see, we have stabilized into a standard but varying lifestyle as a MMFF foursome that owns a feminized sissy-cuckold-slave. In this lifestyle, my Masters get whatever they want from their girlfriends and from me. My Goddesses do pretty much anything their boyfriends tell them to. And I spend my life serving, obeying, worshiping, and being disciplined by all four of them.

So, there is nothing else to report. Right? ...... Ah, but there is. ...... This stabilized five-person relationship went through one more change, one more transition. And it is a big one, a "doozie", as the saying goes. Care to guess what it is? I think you should. Please Comment on this story with guesses as to what that change will be, I know what it will be, and I'll be submitting Chapter 9 in the coming weeks!

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments