Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Loves My Lactating Breasts

"A couple finally make love together after a high risk pregnancy."

49
27 Comments 27
93.5k Views 93.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
My husband and I were trying to have a family. We’d been married for a year. Surprisingly, only after the first attempt, I became pregnant. When I took the pregnancy test and it confirmed a positive result, I was so excited. My husband was working out on our elliptical machine, and I carried out the pee stick showing I was pregnant. He was so happy and picked me up and gave me many kisses.

My husband had told me that the sight of pregnant women makes him very aroused. He couldn’t wait for me to start putting on weight. He had mentioned that engorged breasts made him especially horny. We both agreed that I would be breastfeeding our child when they came along.

My husband is a breast man and already enjoys my 38 C full and very firm breasts. He loves to care for my breasts. Our lovemaking always starts with lots of caresses and sucking of my nipples. Brad loves to squeeze my breasts together and rub them all over his face. He also loves to rub moisturizer all over them. He plays with them every day. He's like a kid in a candy store when it comes to my breasts.

I really get off with all the attention to my breasts. I have been able to have orgasms with him sucking or just caressing them. This of course makes my husband very excited and hard. After about thirty minutes of breast play, my husband will lick my pussy and fuck me. We have the most amazing sex life. We have sex every day and sometimes have even had it twice a day.

**

I had been pregnant now for about five months. My small body was now growing. I think my breasts had grown already to a size D cup. This of course, was making Brad very excited. He was buying me lingerie that would really accentuate my breasts.

He’d like me to take pictures of my breasts and send them to him at work. He was developing a fixation with them. I could only imagine how he'd be as my body continued to grow. I knew after I delivered the baby, he’d be very interested in my engorged breasts. I was imagining he would watch me pump the milk when I was making the baby bottles.

We have been continuing with having sex daily. Brad loves to play with my breasts and rub my ever growing stomach. The man loves to look at me naked. He loves for me to dance for him. He loves to see my breasts bounce.

One day, after we had sex, I started to bleed. I called the doctor and needed to have an emergency ultra sound. The doctor had ordered some blood tests in addition to the ultrasound. The baby was just fine, but the doctor put me on bed rest.

A few days later, I found out that I developed diabetes. It wasn’t the gestational kind. I now was a type two diabetic. This made my pregnancy high risk. I had to visit with a specialist to monitor my health during my pregnancy.

We were told that intercourse was off the table. I could not even have oral sex or be stimulated in any way. My over-sexed husband was devastated that having sex with his wife was not possible. Brad had said the only thing that was important was my health and the health of our unborn child. 

My husband watched porn every day. He was very unhappy that he couldn’t stimulate me in any way. Some nights, I would jerk him off, but that’s about the most of it. I couldn’t give him blow jobs, because it really made made me nauseous.

Brad and I engaged in cyber-sex. That really excited Brad a lot. It did help to give our relationship the closeness that we were missing. Brad really enjoyed it and we both got very good with it. I was able to get my husband off with my words which made him come. At least, he was still able to have orgasms with me helping in some way.

The rest of the pregnancy was uneventful. I had a scheduled Cesarean and delivered a boy. We named him Michael Brian. He weighed eight pounds five ounces. The doctor had said, since I was diabetic, that the baby was on the big side. My milk came in right away and the baby took to my breasts.

**
I had just had my appointment with my gynecologist, and he had given me the green light to engage in sexual relations. I called Brad who was so excited. He told me he'd bring dinner home and that we'd celebrate. He mentioned that he left a present on his desk in the office and that I was to wear it when he got home.

Once I got home, I took my son out of his carrier and brought him upstairs and put him in his crib. I went into the office and opened the present. It was a baby doll style lingerie. It was boudoir style and had a flyaway front with lace trim. It had a center tie with adjustable straps and a matching thong pantie. It was white with a black print.

I took a quick shower and got myself into the baby doll outfit. I fixed my long brown hair and applied my make-up. I didn’t wear too much make-up, because my husband preferred when I looked more natural.

EmilieGreennTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieGreennTS

I must tell you, my breasts looked enormous in the baby doll outfit. I guess that was the look he was going for.

I was quite aware with my husband’s breast fetish. He was constantly walking around with an erection. My husband loved my breasts more than ever. I knew that he couldn’t wait to suck them. They were constantly engorged and heaving. I knew we’d have an amazing time together. My pussy was already getting wet from all the excitement. I hadn't had sex in so long. I too was excited and horny and wanting to get fucked.

I went downstairs and set the table and waited for my husband to come home. I heard his car door and I went to the door and stood in front of it and waited for him to walk in. This is what he had told me to do.

“Hello, Brad.”

“Caroline, you look beautiful.”

My husband grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

“I brought dinner home from Angelo’s. Let’s eat!"

I took the bags of food and we went into the dining room. I lit some candles and put our meals on the dishes. Brad brought us spaghetti carbonara and stuffed eggplant. He also brought wine home too.

Brad poured the wine and we sat and had our food. Brad stayed in his suit while I was in the baby doll outfit that he asked me to wear.

“Caroline, you look so beautiful.”

“Thank you. The food is amazing. I absolutely love the stuffed eggplant. I hope it doesn’t give the baby gas.”

We both giggled.

“I have an idea about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see darling. Eat up so we can make love."

We had our wine and ate our meals. We had lovely conversation. When we were done, I cleaned up the table and joined Brad in the living room. We again kissed passionately.

Brad moved my straps down and my engorged breasts were in his view. He just stared at them for a minute, but then brought my breast to his mouth. Brad squeezed my breasts and sucked on the milk that was dripping out of my breast. He got his mouth comfortably around my nipple and sucked the warm milk out.

“God, I’ve wanted to do this forever. Your milk tastes so sweet. Fuck! This is really turning me on.”

I held my husband while he suckled on my nipples. He was enjoying the milk flowing out of my breasts. His hands were in my thong while he massaged at my bald pussy. I was very turned on. I was just amazed how long he sat sucking on my breasts. He sucked on the left one and then on the right one. His face was flushed and appeared to be in a euphoric state.

Brad slipped his fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me while he drank the warm milk out of my breasts.

“Baby, I’m going to suck all that gas out of your breasts. This is really turning me on. I could suck your breasts all night long.”

“You better leave some for the baby!”

“Let’s go upstairs to our room. I’ve got to fuck you.”

I followed Brad upstairs to our room. Brad removed his clothes and pulled my negligee down. He got on the bed and I climbed on top of him. I eased down on his cock. I moved my hips up and down and rode his cock. Brad sat up and played with my breasts. He continued to suck on them while I fucked him. I was so horny and aroused. My pussy was making squelching noises while I fucked him.

“I’m coming. Oh God!”

“You’re so fucking hot. Your pussy is so fucking wet. Jesus! Get on your hands and knees, Caroline. I’ve got to fuck you harder.”

I got on my hands and knees and Brad came up behind me. He slid his cock into my pussy. He pushed his cock deep inside of me and fucked me hard. He thrusted in and out of my warm pussy.

“I’ve missed this. Your pussy is amazing!”

I backed up into Brad’s cock and got as much of his cock inside of me as possible. His cock felt so good. We were both in good rhythm with each other. His thrusts were long and deep. My pussy was on fire while we fucked.

“I’m coming!”

I soaked Brad’s cock with my hot pussy juices. My breasts and hair were swinging while Brad continued to fuck me. He slapped on my buttocks and pulled my hair and growled and shot his hot come into my pussy.

“Baby, that was fucking hot. Let me suck those breasts some more. I love tasting your breast milk.”

“You have to save some for the baby!”

We both giggled, and my husband held me in his arms and sucked more on my engorged breasts. He continued to finger me and made me come several more times. I knew that my husband would drink my breast milk every night after our son was done eating for the night. This was now my husband’s new fetish.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments