Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Her Drink Your Lemonade (1st in the Golden Series)

"Cheating girlfriend desperate for 2nd chance says she'll do anything...and does"

14
4 Comments 4
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I suppose I was in my late teens or early twenties when I first came across some stories in porn mags of girls drinking piss. The stories were rare and I found the idea really turned me on. Of course it never seemed to me to be something that would at all be likely to happen. After all, at my age then I considered it remarkably good fortune just to find a girl willing to swallow something as comparatively innocent as sperm. A girl so weird and depraved who would willingly drink someone's piss couldn't possibly exist beyond fiction and a perverted imagination. Then one day unplanned and unforeseen, with the right girl under the right circumstances it happened.

I was 25 and she was 21. Her name was Han, which she told me was Vietnamese for faithful. She was 5' 1" and had a subtle and faultless beauty that reaffirmed itself in greater proportion every time I looked at her. She was smart and had more refined tastes than really anyone that I been with before. For my part I was probably the least structured person that she'd ever been involved with, and though she was already quite ready to walk through them, sexually I opened a lot of new doors for her.

If there was one thing about Han that stood out, both in terms of her looks and our time together it was her mouth. Han had an incredible mouth. She had perfect white teeth and an illuminating smile. Best of all though, she had soft and succulent lips and to this day she's still the most eager cock sucker that I've ever known. Han's mouth made me feel so good in too many ways to count. It was sublimely sexy the way her mouth cared for a cock and how she craved and savored fresh sperm.

On the down side she had difficulty connecting with people. Han could be obtusely aggressive in social situations and inappropriately insert herself without really considering how she could be received. Since she was good looking guys usually didn't seem to mind. In fact, that was my take when we first got together. After a single date she began showing up at my place unannounced. Once she even showed up looking for me at the apartment of a friend of mine. This was a warning sign to me, but I shrugged things off and thought to myself that I should just enjoy the porn sex. Women on the other hand were often not too thrilled with Han. During our time together there were always guys who'd befriend her, but with women she met there was often a coolness or even a bit of animosity. 

Another of her major shortcomings came to light after we'd been seeing each other for only a couple months and I found out she had cheated on me. I didn't know that full details when I confronted her, but I knew enough to make her denials useless. Eventually Han she had to admit something. She claimed it was a three-way with a girlfriend of hers and a guy her friend had picked up. Her story was that she was out with a group of friends and a few of them ended up going back to someone's place after the bars closed. By the end of the night, everyone had either left or gone to bed, leaving only Han, her friend and the guy her friend had met to crash out in the living room. The place wasn't big and only had one couch. Han said she took the floor and the other two shared the couch. She told me that the other two started fooling around on the couch while she was lying right below them on the floor. Her story was that she couldn't sleep, because she was getting too horny listening to them and watching them in the dim light. Finally she just couldn't resist the urge to crawl up and play with them a bit while they fucked. She said the most she did was go down on each of them and then only briefly. Why only briefly? Han said her friend pushed her away when she started licking her pussy.

I didn't believe Han's story in the least. I think Han included a girl in her story, because she figure it might turned me on enough to overlook the betrayal and her friend could be used to diminish the level of her own participation. Instead of cheating, Han wanted me thinking of her eating another girl's pussy and to see her as being nothing more than a supporting fluffer. I really don't have any idea why she thought this could have made things better.

After about a week of resisting all of Han's calls and visits I finally agreed to go with her to a party. Han was looking for a chance at reconciliation, but I only went along because I knew that the friend she claimed to have fooled around with would be there and I wanted ask her in person about the story.

The party was at a bar that was privately booked and the place was packed. It was quite a while before her friend showed up, but once she did, I took the first chance I had to ask her about the story. It was clear from her reaction that she didn't know what I was talking about.

With Han's lies confirmed, I took off and grabbed a cab home. Han must have left right on my heels, because she showed up at my place in another cab just moments after me. I tried not to let her in, but she slid her way by me before I could close the door.

Han came begging for forgiveness, but all I wanted was for her to leave. It had been fun, but the cheating and the lying were too much. Unfortunately try as I might, Han wouldn't leave. I tried reasoning, telling her that no matter how much she wanted it to be otherwise, that it was over.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

I called her slutty names, I tried dragging her out and I even spit in her face, but she refused to go. It seemed like it had been going on for hours and I was so tired that I just wanted to sleep. By this point we were both lying on my bed. I was on one side of the bed by the wall and she was on the other side still pleading and saying she would do anything if I'd let her stay. We been drinking too that night and on top of being really tired, I badly needed to take a piss. I was fed up and exhausted when the idea popped into my head.

"Look," I mumbled, "I need to piss. If you'll do anything to stay, I want you to suck my cock and drink my piss so I don't have to get up."

I figured that she would be disgusted and leave - problem solved. Instead Han remained silent and seemed to be considering the proposition.

After a few moments of thought Han replied, "Alright I'll try, but you have to let me stay. You can't make me leave after."

In disbelief I agreed, but only on the condition that she drink everything. Just trying wouldn't be enough. "Promise me that you'll leave without arguing if you can't finish everything?"

"I promise!" She said.

"Tell me what you promise?" I said

"I promise that if I can't drink all your piss that I'll leave." Han pledged.

I think I felt something like butterflies with the realization of what was about to happen. The best way that I can think to describe the sensation was that I suddenly felt flush. I felt like I was tingling with electricity. Suddenly I wasn't quite so tired anymore.

To start I rolled on my side and took out my cock. Han slid over to me just like so many other times to take cock in her mouth. Only this time I began to piss.

My cock went from soft to hard almost instantly once in her mouth and it's actually not that easy to piss or to control your stream with a hard on. Especially with the kind of hard on that came with pissing in Han's mouth. The piss kind of came out like prolonged shots of cum, in long spastic streams. Also, because I'd been holding it so long, there was lots of piss for Han to drink. She was struggling and chocking quite a bit on my pulsing streams. But wow! I don't think I've ever been so turned on.

Typically I'm pretty visual. I used to like to jerk off into Han's open mouth and see my cum coating her long tongue. In that vein I striped, then rolled Han on her back and straddled her. I aimed my cock down at her mouth which she obediently opened. Whenever Han's mouth started to overflow, I'd try to stop to let her swallow. It was really becoming to be more than she had bargained for. By the time she couldn't take it any more Han's hair was soaked with the overflow from her mouth and her face was wet with my errant splashes. Choking on piss Han whimpered for me to stop.

I reminded her that the deal was that she had to finish everything. I told her that if she still wanted to stay I would finish in a glass, but that she would have to drink it. She was chocking so much it was really the only chance she would have if she wanted to stay.

I went to the kitchen and got the largest glass I could find. Then back in the bedroom as Han watched I filled the glass with my piss. Looking at her face I could see her anxiety grow the more the glass filled. Every pause near the end of my piss gave her false hope that I was finished, but each pause was followed by another stream until I was finally empty and the glass was full. I handed Han the warm glass and we sat up together on the bed while she quietly finished the rest of my piss.

I enjoyed watching her as she drank each small sip. I also admit that I enjoyed seeing the occasional tear that ran her cheeks and her accompanying little sniffles. She drank at her own pace and she no longer tried to bargain or beg. It took Han about ten minutes to slowly finish the glass.

Once Han emptied the glass, I took it from her and pushed her face down on the bed. I spread her ass cheeks, gave her little asshole a deep moistening lick and then, without so much as pussy juice on me for lube, I pushed the head of my cock into her tiny ass. I didn't give her ass much time to adjust to my cock and I fucked her remorselessly hard. It's pretty certain my initial thrusts would have been painful for her, as I could even feel the tightness and tension of her ass pinching the skin of my cock.

At first the painful flinches and sharp breaths were her only reactions as she lay uncharacteristically still while accepting her punitive ass fuck. Our nature being what it was though, eventually my hands found their way around to her pussy and her ass began to ever so slightly rise in rhythm to meet my thrusts. I can still remember my surprise at how hot and wet Han's cunt felt.

The increasing welcome of Han's ass was whispered to me in soft moans that were still damp from tears. Those moans fed the confusing range of emotions in me towards Han and combined with the triumphant pleasure I felt to be using her to fulfill what I thought was an unattainable fantasy. Finally, I surged uncontrollably and filled Han's tight little ass that night with one of the most incredible core draining orgasms of my life.

Published 
Written by MrNiceguy888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments