Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride To Remember Chap. 1

"Asked to help a mate’s auntie relocate, had an unexpected outcome."

38
7 Comments 7
8.5k Views 8.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words

When I was about twenty, I was transferred to Wellington for six months.  I was in the fifth year of my aircraft engineering apprenticeship.  After three months working down there, I flew up to Auckland for a mate’s twenty-first birthday party. 

I arrived in Auckland on a Friday, the party was to being held later that night.  My flatmate Tony picked me up at the airport and we went around to our flat to chew the fat and for me to get changed.  This had been my flat before I was transferred.  Some of my things were still stored there, but my room had been let out for the six months I was in Wellington, so I was going to sleep on a mattress, on the floor in Tony’s bedroom. 

Tony asked me how long I was staying, and I replied I was not sure.  I had the next week off but wanted to hitchhike back to Wellington to save some money.  I told him I would probably hit the road on Monday. 

He mentioned that his Auntie was traveling to Wellington.  She had asked him if he would accompany her and help with the driving.  He was pretty sure she was leaving this weekend; he couldn’t do it as he couldn’t afford the time off work. 

He said he would give his mother a call if I wanted, she will know what is happening, as Cindy (His Auntie) was staying with her on the way down. (His parents lived in Tauranga, well, Mt Manganui to be precise.) 

“I’ll suss out when she’s leaving and see if she has found anyone,” he said leaping up to get the phone. 

I said it sounded like a good idea, but didn’t want to put anyone out, I also asked what was her driving like?  He told me not to worry, she was great and we would get along fine.

“She’s quite a bit older than us; I think she’s a pretty good driver, as she’s had her license for years and I’ve never heard of her having an accident or anything.” 

Before I could ask any more questions, he was out through the door, heading for the phone.  About ten minutes later, he came back and informed me she had no one else and his mum was certain she would love to have me travel with her. 

“She’s phoning her now to give her the good news.” 

He gave me a slip of paper with Cindy’s phone number and told me to call her the next day and sort out where and when to meet. 

Oh! And she’s leaving Sunday. Don’t lose that number.” 

I asked some questions about her and why she was traveling down to Wellington.  He said she was relocating after her marriage had split, and going to be towing a trailer with a lot of her possessions.  So having a male with her to lift the trailer etc. would be a huge help.  It suddenly seemed a bit of a hassle to me but I felt I could not back out now as Tony said his Mum would be building me up as an honest, decent guy, etc. 

The next morning when my hangover was a little bearable, having consumed way too much at the twenty-first, I called Cindy.  She sounded pretty keen on the phone and said she was hoping to get away about 9:30 the next morning.  I wandered back into Tony’s bedroom and told him the news and offered that I would get a taxi around to hers, the next morning. 

“Don’t be an idiot, I’ll run you around.  But now, get your gear, we’re off to Piha surfing for the day.”  And he hustled me out to the car, where I saw he already had the surfboards on top. 

Saturday night we went out to the Pub.  I remember that we had a good night, but didn’t have any luck with the ladies. 

Sunday morning when we were up and had had breakfast, Tony ran me over to Onehunga, where he informed me Cindy was staying with her mother in law, as she had moved out of the flat she had been in after her split.  Driving around he told me to be a bit easy on her, as she and her husband had split up about six months earlier.  He said it was a bit messy, but she still got on really well with all her in-laws. He also informed me she had a little boy. 

When I arrived they were almost packed and ready to go.  The car was a Mark II Zephyr, one of my favorite cars at the time, so I was really hoping I would be allowed to drive it.  There was a trailer attached, loaded up with boxes and furniture.  Cindy turned out to be nowhere near as old as Tony had led me to believe. 

Reaching out and shaking my hand, she said, ”I'm Cindy and this is my sister, Natalie," motioning to a sullen teenager on the passenger side of the car.  “Throw your bag over the back and have a seat by Ryan.”

The sister, Natalie, glanced around to acknowledge me, but did not smile, and appeared to be not that happy with my being there. 

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Dave," I said.  Seeing my hopes of traveling down to Wellington, with lots of horny escapades along the way, fast dissolving.  Someone had once told me that women after a marriage breakup, were always on the rebound and couldn’t get enough sex.  So I have to admit, I had been hoping this was true and had been subconsciously picturing all sorts of sexual adventures taking place. 

I turned and smiled at the four-year-old boy sitting in the seat next to me. 

"Hi Ryan," I said, reaching over to tickle the bright-eyed little boy. 

I looked over at the two attractive sisters in the front seat.  Natalie looked to be about eighteen or so with long blond hair.  Cindy was older; I guessed around thirty, with shoulder-length mousy blond hair.  Both were attractive, so on that count, my dreams of the night before were true. 

"Do you have to stop anywhere special on the trip?" Cindy asked, keeping her head turned forward but looking at me in the mirror.

“No, I just need to get down to Wellington airport, I work there and my car is in the staff parking.  But I don’t need to be there until next weekend, as I have the whole week off.”

"That’s cool, that’s where we are heading,” she said, laughing as she stated the obvious.

“I have a new job down there, and we will stay with my parents until I find a house to rent.  You can ride as far as you want with us.  We intend to do a bit of a tiki tour.  But we are just going to travel as far as Mt Maunganui today, as we are staying with Tony’s mum and dad for the night.”

"That's great, Thanks!" I replied. 

I knew Tony’s mum and dad, as I had camped on their back lawn a couple of times when we were down at the Mount surfing.  Natalie turned and gave her sister, a bit of a look.  I found out later that they had had a bit of an argument before I had arrived.  Mostly about her having to return home.  She had moved up to Auckland to get away from home and was not exactly excited about going back after only four months in Auckland.  But also, she was not over the moon about having a guy she didn’t know, traveling with them. 

But Cindy had been adamant that she was not leaving Natalie in Auckland with no means of support, and nowhere to stay.  Evidently, her four months in Auckland had been spent looking after Ryan, while Cindy was at work.  So she actually didn't have a job.

It was about 10:30 when we bid ‘adieu’ to Tony, and Cindy’s mother in law, and got our trip underway. 

Cindy and I talked a bit, as she drove, sharing stories and laughing.  I found her really easy to talk to, we seemed to share many of the same views on life.  She had obviously been through a hard year or two as her marriage fell apart, and seemed keen to talk. I’m guessing it helped that I was a stranger to all the shit that had gone down. 

Turns out that she was only twenty-eight, and I said that I didn’t think she looked anywhere near that old.  Which brought a scowl to Natalie’s face and an ‘Oh Yeah’ look from Cindy.  For much of the trip, I spent entertaining Ryan in the back, he was very happy to have someone paying attention to him. 

Natalie was a bit of an enigma, she sat stoically, still pretty much ignoring me, and seldom adding anything to the conversation.  So I just ignored her also. 

Halfway down, I swapped seats with Natalie, so I could read the map and direct us to Tony’s mum's.  Although really, I already knew the way, any excuse to get in the front with Cindy, so I could take surreptitious glances at her ample bust.  After a couple of stops, we arrived in Mt Maunganui at about 2:30 pm, and I talked Cindy through the last few turns of the road to her Tony’s mum's house. 

We pulled into the drive and before anyone could get out of the car the auntie came out the front door and walked over to meet us.  Cindy leaned over and introduced me, “Dave, this is Auntie Sharon.” 

Sharon said not to be so formal, she already knew me, and it was time Natalie stopped calling her auntie as well, as it made her feel old.  I replied that she certainly did not look old enough to be anyone’s auntie.  This got a big smile and a wink from Sharon, and another 'Oh Yeah' look from Cindy. 

Not such a bullshit statement as she certainly didn’t look as old as any of my aunties, and was certainly better looking than any of them.  She said we should put the car and trailer around the back, out of sight.  Cindy didn’t look too comfortable about backing it around there, so I offered to back it for her and got out to hop around to the driver’s seat while Sharon helped Ryan out from the other side. 

As I opened the driver's door for Cindy, I got a good view well above her knees.  In fact, I could almost see up to her belly button.  She had on a light green blouse and her short skirt had ridden up, as she twisted around.  I quickly took in her fantastic legs and took note that the rest of her figure was pretty dam good as well. 

"Hey, you finished staring?  And take that stupid look off your face.  Have you not seen a woman before or something?" said Cindy with a naughty grin on her face. 

Sharon gave me a dig in the ribs and said I was hers and to stop looking at other women, which made us all laugh, even Natalie.  I have no idea how old Sharon was, but to be Tony’s mum, she must have been close to forty-five. 

"I...uh...well...yea...uh...I'm sorry," I stuttered, my face turning red.  "You look pretty hot in those clothes."

"It's all right," Cindy said, trying to ease my embarrassment. "It’s Natalie‘s dress but I thought I’d borrow it to travel, as I thought it would give me a lot of freedom when I sit," she said laughing. 

“I guess I'm a little taller than my sister huh?" she said as she reached to tug the skirt down to cover more of her thighs.

“There are four of us sisters, I’m the oldest and Natalie is the youngest, but you can keep telling me I look good, it will score you a lot of brownie points.”

"No...uh...no, it, you, looks fine," I stammered.

This was unusual for me to be so flustered.  I’ve always had the gift of the gab and tons of confidence, so I didn’t normally have any problems around girls.  But being teased by an attractive older woman had me a bit rattled.  It didn’t help that both Cindy and Sharon were laughing at me.  Anyway, I turned the car around and managed to back the trailer around the back, without hitting the side of the house, even though my mind was not on the reversing but thinking about the skimpy little white knickers, and her camel toe, that I had seen under that skirt. 

"Come on, Cindy, you don’t have to watch him parking,” Natalie said in irritation, as she stood waiting on the back steps. “We need to get the rooms sorted and get Ryan fed.” 

Wasting time turning the car off, adjusting the handbrake, etc. gave me a chance to check Natalie out properly for the first time.  She was wearing a pair of tight hipster, bell-bottom jeans with embroidery on the legs.  Her white blouse covered what appeared to be a decent pair of breasts. 'That must run in the family,' I thought.  The blouse was quite short and left her midriff bare.  She looked like a hippie.  The resemblance between her and Cindy was obvious, very attractive, or would have been if she did not keep scowling at me.  I got a great view of Cindy's legs, almost to her bum, as I followed her up the steps carrying the bags into the house.  I felt like a bit of a pervert but was struggling to control myself as Willie hardened and threatened to pop out the legs of my shorts and I did not want to get caught with my hand down there, trying to straighten him out.  I dropped the bags, and under the excuse that I would go and get some more, I escaped out the back, to let my growing erection subside.  The bloody thing always popping up at the most awkward of moments. When I was composed, I grabbed my bag and headed back inside. 

The girls were going to share one of the spare bedrooms, Ryan they were going to put on the couch in the lounge and I got the other spare bedroom, it had two single beds so I threw my bag on one. 

Then wandered out to the lounge and looked through the books on the shelf there. 

Once the others got themselves sorted, they all came out and sat around catching up.  About 4:30 Sharon started dinner, and about 6:00, Tony’s father arrived home and straight away got out a beer for me and wines for the ladies, even Natalie got a wine which seemed to surprise her. 

He came and sat by me and we talked about what Tony was up to, sport, and other guy type stuff.  I had always found him and Sharon for that matter, really easy to get along with.  After dinner, they put Ryan on the other bed in my room, he was only five and had had a really big day. 

Then we all got more drinks and played a few hands of nomination five hundred cards.  I won’t explain the game here, but it's a card game that has some funny turns and we all had a lot of laughs.  Natalie, at last, was loosening up a bit with me, a bit hard being a sourpuss with all these happy people around. 

We put the cards away at about 9:30. Sharon and her husband used the bathroom first, then wished us all a good sleep.  Tony’s dad said goodbye to us all, as he was going to be up and gone before us in the morning. 

The girls offered me the bathroom next, but I was a gentleman and told them to go first, which was a bloody mistake as they took about an hour before they were done.  I told them to leave Ryan in the other bed in my room, but Cindy wouldn’t hear of it, and l helped her lift him out to the lounge.  Then I lay on the bed and looked through a travel magazine I had found in the lounge. 

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

I could hear the girls doing all their ablutions, which only helped to get me turned on again.  Finally, Cindy came out and stood in the bathroom doorway with only a towel wrapped around her, and she waved me into the bathroom.  I grabbed my toilet kit and a towel and pushed past her.  I tried not to bump into her as I went past, but she made it bloody difficult for me.  The grin on her face told me she was playing games with me again.

Then she smiled at me and said, "Good, you have a towel. I was afraid I was going to have to let you have mine," and she sashayed past, into Natalie and her bedroom.  

I was starting to find my tongue though and retorted, ”If I had known that, I would have left mine in the car," then slipped into the bathroom.

As I did my teeth and got ready for my shower, I looked around the bathroom, noticing the bits of clothing hung over the rail.  I was flatting with a guy and three girls in Wellington, our bathroom was always a wreck, bra’s and knickers hanging over the bath, and wet towels all over the place, so I felt quite at home.

After I had showered and started to leave, I noticed a pair of panties lying in the corner on the floor.  I impulsively reached down, picked up the panties, and quickly stuffed them into my pocket. Then I hesitated, feeling guilty, but not guilty enough to put them back.  When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw that Cindy had not shut their door, and was sitting on the bed, still in her towel, rubbing cream on her legs.  I didn't mean to stare but I couldn't help it.  The towel barely covered her legs.  I thought I could see a faint hint of pubic hair as she worked to smooth the cream on her thighs.  My face turned scarlet when she looked up and smiled at me, and said good night, seemingly unconcerned that I could almost see between her legs. 

I didn’t think about why the door was not closed and just stuttered, "Uh...thanks, good night,"  But all these years later, I realise it was all on purpose and I was definitely being played with. 

I rushed into my room, aware that the tingling feeling between my legs was causing me to get hard again.  It only took me a few minutes to get into bed, with my throbbing erection clamped in my hand.  I wished that I had some of Cindy’s skin cream right now I thought as I began to move my hand up and down the shaft.  In my mind, I could still see Cindy's smooth cream covered thighs and that dark area just above.  I sighed to myself and moved my hand faster.  Then I remembered the panties.  I reached down to the floor and pulled them out of my jeans pocket.  I brought the soft material to my nose and inhaled the sweet fragrance of a woman. 

It brought back so many memories and made my erection pulse with need.  I didn't know if the panties belonged to Cindy or Natalie, but I pretended that they were Cindy’s.  It wouldn't have even mattered if they belonged to Sharon.  As my excitement grew, I wrapped the panties around my erection and used the silky material to masturbate.  My hips were moving up and down slowly, forcing my penis in and out of the panties when suddenly the bedroom door opened and Cindy slipped in. Startled, I didn't let go of my shrinking penis but pulled the blanket up higher with my free hand. 

As she came towards me, I saw that she was wearing a nightshirt, which came to mid-thigh; her legs and feet were bare.

"I'm sorry to bother you, I just slipped out to the car to get something, saw your light still on and I thought you might talk to me for a little while."

"Uh...yeah, sure...I uh would love to," I said nervously as I tried to avert my eyes from her breasts, which were hardly hidden by the semi-transparent material.  The short nightshirt pulled up her thighs as she sat and revealed those sexy legs and the shadowy area between them.  A little shiver ran through me as I realised that she didn't have any panties on.  I could smell scented soap and shampoo, mixed with the sweet smell of a female.  It was wonderful, clean, and intoxicating, making my head spin.  

Cindy sat on the edge of the bed with one of her legs under her and sat back, a serious look on her face.  "Tell me about your girlfriends or something."

I rubbed my eyes and said that I really didn’t have a girlfriend at present.

She said, “You’re not gay, are you?”

This really embarrassed me, a very touchy subject for a guy of my age. I stuttered and stammered out that I certainly wasn’t. 

Cindy leaned forward and looked into my eyes.  “Maybe you should give me a kiss to prove you’re not gay!” she exclaimed.

That was not what I expected, but I’ve never been accused of being slow, so I leaned forward and she did the same.  Our lips met and pressed together in a gentle kiss that gradually became more passionate.  I think we both moaned when her tongue slid into my mouth to duel with my own tongue.  My penis had drooped a bit, from the interruption, but it now sprang back to life.  I was desperate to go further but hesitated, not wanting to upset things and worried about all the others in the house.

Then she solved that problem when she reached over, almost in frustration, and pulled my hand to her thigh.  I groaned as my hand caressed the smooth and warm skin of her thigh.  Hoping that I had the green light, my hand moved higher hesitantly.  Still unsure how far I was allowed to go, the older woman thing had me a bit unsure.  

But then I felt her legs part, giving me access to the warm area between.  So I walked my fingers slowly up her thigh until I found that my eyes had not deceived me, she wasn't wearing panties.  My fingers found her swollen sex lips, covered by a soft down of pubic hair.  A moan escaped from both of us as I began to gently rub my fingers up and down her slit, separating the slick, juice covered swollen lips.  It was obvious how excited she was by the warm and sticky juice that quickly coated my fingers.  I used it to gently massage her clit, taking the little nub between my fingers and squeezing.  Cindy moaned into my mouth and told me not to touch that yet.  So I slid my finger down her slit and was rewarded by her opening her legs wide and her wet hole seemed to suck my finger deep inside. 

She showed her need, by pushing her hips up off the bed, as I slowly slid my middle finger between her labia and stroked the in and out of her warm cavern.  I felt her breath catch in her throat, "Oh God, oh God," she moaned quietly, as my finger began to saw in and out.

"Yes, yes, I haven’t had sex for so long, rub my clit now, rub my clit," she gasped as her hips began to move faster. 

I brought my lips to her mouth again and pressed my finger into her vagina as deep as it could go.  Immediately, I could feel her begin to tremble.  I used my thumb to rub her little button as my finger began moving in and out.  I felt her body tense as I began to move my fingers faster, creating a sloppy sound; her juice flowed onto my hand and her thighs.  Her legs were spread wide apart now, giving me total access.  I pulled her body around on the bed and we struggled to get under the covers.  I pushed my hand between her thighs.  

She didn't object, instead, her hands grabbed mine and helped it move rapidly in and out of her wide-open hole.  The bedroom began to fill with the smell of Cindy's excitement and her quiet little moans of pleasure.  It was a stronger smell than the scent of soap and shampoo but no less sweet.

"Ohhh!!!" Cindy moaned as she began to convulse in pleasure. "Yesss, oh God, I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!!"  

I guess it wasn’t really that loud, but I was terrified we would be heard.  My fingers kept moving in her wet hole as her climax raced through her, making her shudder over and over.  Her body tensed and her thighs clamped onto my hand, her fingernails digging into my arm, holding my finger deep inside of her convulsing vagina.  Cindy moaned over and over, my lips kissing hers gently until she collapsed in the bed.  I pulled her still trembling body to me as she finally began to settle down.

"Ohhh...wow...I needed that," Cindy sighed sheepishly, barely whispering, her face pressed to my neck.  

I could feel her warm breath tickling the skin. Then she looked up at me and said, "Thank you."  She looked a bit embarrassed. 

"You're welcome," I answered, not entirely sure how to respond; I had never had a girl thank me for getting her off.

I held her for a long time, content to feel her soft body next to mine, her breathing now slow and gentle.  Eventually, she looked up at me and smiled sweetly.  Then she kissed my lips quickly before pushing me over on my back.  As I watched Cindy pull the blankets down, I started to say that reciprocation wasn't necessary but my mouth was so dry from the excitement that no words would come out.  No, it was not necessary but I would have gone crazy if she had left me in my state of excitement.

"So that's where my panties went," Cindy said with a little laugh as she uncovered my crotch.

I had forgotten that I had her panties wrapped around my penis.  If the light had been on in the room, she would have seen my face turn about twenty shades of red.  However, embarrassment soon turned to pleasure as I felt her soft hand wrap around my throbbing penis and begin to move up and down.  My eyes closed, my head went back on the pillow, and It was my turn to moan.  I felt Cindy moving.  I was hoping for a nice hand job when I was surprised by something wet on the swollen head.  I opened my eyes and saw Cindy's tongue licking the head, her face turned to the side, looking up at me, a smile on her lips.  Then she moved around further and got between my legs. 

"Oh God," I moaned as her mouth closed over the throbbing head. 

Cindy sucked me for a long time, bringing me very close to my peak on several occasions before she pulled away.  I looked down and saw her take her panties and place the crotch across the head.  Then her hand squeezed the shaft.  We both watched as a bubble of my pre-cum forced itself through the material.  Again, Cindy looked up at me as her tongue came out to gently lick the large drop of clear juice into her mouth.  She then licked the cloth-covered head repeatedly until the wet panties molded to the swollen head like a second skin.

I moaned and closed my eyes as my body began to shake with need.  I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer when her hand began to work up and down the shaft rapidly.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered breathlessly in a warning.

Her mouth covered the pulsing, panty-covered head of my penis again.  Two more strokes and I could feel my juice rushing up the shaft. Cindy pulled the panties from the head just in time to catch my juice in her open mouth as it rocketed from the slit.  It felt like my balls were going to explode as I shot a stream of cum into her mouth.  I heard her choke once but that didn't stop her from swallowing everything I had.  It felt like my soul was pouring through the swollen head of my penis.  I could hear Cindy moaning quietly as she swallowed and sucked repeatedly.

Then she used her tongue to lick the last dribbles of cum that her hand milked from me.  When she could squeeze no more out she looked up, her eyes were sparkling with delight.  She had several drops of my juice on her lips.  I watched her use her panties to wipe her mouth clean then sit back up.

"Thank y..." I started to say, but she pressed her fingers to my lips.

"No, thank you," she said with a smile and tenderly kissed my lips then slid out of bed.

She stood and used her panties to wipe up her juices that had run down her legs, then almost stuffed them into her fanny, to soak up any that were about to flow.  As she turned for the door she threw her panties onto my still exposed crotch and said, "Good night, I'll see you in the morning."

I watched in stunned silence as she turned out my light and slipped out of my room.  My head was spinning.  I moved my hand down to my sticky crotch to confirm what had just happened.  Later, I used her panties to jerk off again with the vision of her pretty face and mouth between my legs.  I put the sticky wet panties into my duffel bag and went to sleep with a satisfied smile on my face.  The following morning I was up early as the sun finally broke through the clouds.  It was a gorgeous September morning.  I saw that Sharon had set the table for breakfast, but when I went to find the milk there was only enough for me.  So I quietly let myself out the back door and wandered down the dairy for milk and papers. 

When I got back, I saw Cindy come out of the room and look around apprehensively.  I showed her the milk and asked if anyone wanted coffee or tea.  She smiled brightly and said she might just keep me on for a while.  As I had come back past the car, though, I had noticed something dripping from under the engine. 

"Cindy, we may have a problem with the car, it looks to me like a radiator leak,” I said.

“We had better find a garage after breakfast and see what can be done.”

Cindy gave a groan of frustration.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it,” I said.

Sharon came out just then, so I asked her for the Yellow Pages and found the closest garage.  After breakfast, I filled the radiator, then Cindy and I drove the car to the garage to get the car sorted.  The mechanic said it was not a big job, but he couldn’t get started on it until later in the day, as he had another urgent job to do. 

Luckily we were only about a mile from the house, so we walked home and asked Sharon if we could stay an extra night.  She was really happy to have us stay on, as she loved having company, and told us it was a bonus having Ryan stay another night. 

Sharon and Cindy set to and made us a picnic lunch which we all took down to Mt Maunganui beach, and swam and played until late afternoon.  When I wasn’t looking after Ryan, or flirting with the girls, I did a bit of body surfing.  A good six-foot wave was running and I managed to catch some good rides.  When we got back to Sharon’s house, we called the garage and were told the car was nearly ready, but that it was best to leave it with them until the morning.  He said they had had to put a patch on it, and that it should be good and solid by the morning. 

We made the decision to take Sharon and her husband out to dinner.  While I sat waiting for him to come home from work, I wondered if Cindy would come and visit me again that night. 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments