Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride To Remember Chap.3.

"Natalie has had a change of heart and is now softening her opinion of Dave."

32
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
8.2k words 8.2k words

We found the Motel that Cindy had booked in Rotorua and after unpacking, we walked across the road to McDonald's.

Trays loaded up with hamburgers, fries, and drinks, we found a table.  I was impressed that Cindy only allowed Ryan water, but with the promise of a small sip of Natalie’s coke, ‘if he behaved himself’.  

I sat next to Cindy, our thighs touching.  Several times she reached down and rubbed my thigh, trying to be discrete but not fooling Natalie who, sat opposite with Ryan, watched us with a mixture of contempt and what might have been envy.

When Cindy went to the lady's room, Natalie looked over at me and said, "You're leaving in the morning, right?"

I sighed and looked back saying, "If that's what you want."

"Yes," she answered her voice was less convincing than before.

"Don't you think that's going to hurt your sister, is this what she wants?”

"No more than when you leave her when we get to Wellington."

"Maybe I won't leave. I don’t have a girlfriend there or any other ties," I said half-serious.

"You'll leave, I know what guys are like."

“So you're grouping me in with all guys, yet you don’t really know me at all?” I asked, a bit annoyed.  For someone so young to profess to know about all guys, she was just showing herself to be very narrow-minded, I thought.

Natalie nodded her head, but before she could answer, Cindy came back and sat down next to me. "You guys getting to know one another?" she asked when she saw our faces.

"Yeah, Natalie thinks she knows me really well now," I said sarcastically, looking at her with more sadness than anger.

I saw Natalie's face turn red with either anger or embarrassment. 

Cindy took in the atmosphere, then asked me if I would take Ryan back to the Motel.  She wanted a quiet word with Natalie.

When Ryan and I got back to the motel, I helped him do his teeth, et cetera, then put him in the single bed opposite mine.  I figured I would leave first thing in the morning and not encourage Cindy to come to my room that night.  I figured it would just stir things between the sisters, and Natalie was right, in that there really was no long term future for Cindy and me, as I actually did have a girl I was a bit keen on in Wellington.  But didn’t know where that was going to go, as I’d only taken her out once.

About half an hour later, the girls returned, Natalie looking very downcast, and a bit sorry for herself.  Cindy checked that Ryan was fast asleep, then directed Natalie to sit by me.  She rummaged around in the box of kitchen supplies that I had brought in from the car and brought out a bottle of wine.  She carried it, and a bottle opener over for me to open. Then went back to the kitchen and returned with three glasses.

“Am I allowed?” Asked Natalie.  As Cindy handed her a glass and I started to pour.

“Of course, you are.  You’re well past the age of consent.  And I want you to loosen up and admit to Dave that you have a crush on him.”

Natalie gasped out a denial, then did not know where to look, finally dropping her gaze to the floor, blushing bright pink.

“Natalie informs me that you are leaving us in the morning, and she’s admitted to me that she put pressure on you.  We have been sitting over at Mcdonald's, arguing the reasons why, which I might add; Natalie really didn’t understand herself. And also, why she keeps acting the way she does with you.  But I understand why - she has a massive crush on you.”

Again, Natalie tried to object to this.  But Cindy just shut her down, but leaning forward, she took Natalie’s hands in her own and carried on.

“You are embarrassed with my disclosing this to Dave, but he needs to know why, and that I am going to insist he stays with us until we get to Wellington.  Neither you nor I want him to leave, do you?”

Natalie hung her head, but nodded, admitting she did not want me to leave.

Still holding her hands, Cindy spoke quietly, “I won’t go and see Dave tonight.  When we have finished our wine, let’s you and I go to bed.  We can have a good long talk about all this.”   

True to her word, Cindy did not creep in to see me that night.  I had a restless sleep, wondering how I was to approach either of them now.  I was glad I didn’t have to leave but was worried the next couple of days were going to be really awkward between us all.

I needn’t have worried, I was woken by Cindy breezing into my room the next morning.

"It's about time you woke up, sleepyhead," she said with a smile. "We tried to stay out as long as we could but Justin is getting cranky and we have to check out."

“Bloody hell!  I never sleep in,”  was my reply, as I rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch.  It was after 9:00 am.

When we had checked out, we took Ryan down to the Whakarewarewa thermal park and spend about three hours there, looking at boiling mud pools and Geysers, etc.  It was a different Natalie that I saw that day, her normal sullen attitude was gone; she even smiled at me, almost flirting.

About 3:00 pm, we headed back to the car to drive to Taupo.  Natalie came and sat beside me, whilst Cindy took Ryan to the bathroom.

"Dave, I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the way I've treated you and the bad things that I said."

"You don't need to apologise to me, Natalie.  I don’t always see people as they are, and realise after that I have made a mistake.  At least, we get to change things.  I’ve often found out much later when it’s way too late to apologise.”

She pushed her thigh against mine and nervously took my hand, squeezing it.

When I saw Cindy coming back toward us, I felt Natalie move slightly away from me and pull her hand from mine.

"Everybody ready to go," Cindy said with a smile. If she saw me holding Natalie’s hand she didn't show it.  So we all climbed in the car and headed off for Taupo.

Halfway there, I spoke to Cindy, ”Let's get a better room for the night. I don’t mind paying a bit more if you are OK?”

"Sounds great, it would be nice for us all to stay in a posh place for a night."

When we arrived, we picked out one of the nice motels around the lake and got a room that had two bedrooms and a living room with a sofa bed. It also had a bathroom and a small kitchenette between the main bedroom and living room.  The real bonus was that it had a spa pool out on our private deck, with views out over the lake.

While Cindy sorted out Ryan, Natalie and I went and found a supermarket and bought some food, etc.  She was now much nicer to be around.  But I was still keeping my distance, worrying about crossing any invisible lines.  But it seemed to me that she was trying hard to please.  

I was also unsure how to act around Cindy, as I was concerned that any wrong move could stir up an incident between the sisters and me.

Cindy cooked us dinner, she tried to stop me from helping her, but having been flatting now since I was seventeen, I was quite used to working around the kitchen and didn’t want to laze around while she had to do everything.  After dinner, we watched some TV then got ready for bed.  

I was made to take the double bed and the girls crashed in the other bedroom as it had the two single beds.  Ryan, again, was to get the single bed/settee out in the lounge.  I took a shower, it was one of those over the bath showers.  I’d just hopped out and was drying myself when Cindy poked her head through the door and asked if Ryan could have a bath.

“Yes, send him in, I’ll bath him.  While you guys get yourselves sorted.”

I was playing with Ryan, splashing water all over the bathroom when Cindy came in to see what all the giggling was about.

“Are you guys are making a mess," she said, trying to act stern but with a smile on her face.

“Sorry," I said, water dripping off me, as I turned to smile at a giggling Ryan. "I guess we got caught mate," I said and splashed water on him again.

"Can someone else get a bath," Natalie said lightly as she joined us.

"Alright, we're done," I said. "We'll go watch TV."

But we had hardly sat down and Ryan was fast asleep in the armchair.  I carried him over to his bed and Cindy came over and tucked him in.

A little while later, I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.  I saw that the bathroom door was slightly cracked open. I looked in discretely, thinking it was Cindy in the bathroom. I almost gasped when I saw the reflection of Natalie in the mirror standing with only a pair of panties on, brushing her hair.

I wanted to turn away but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights as I looked at her half-naked form.

I had not realised Natalie's breasts were so large.  The brown nipples were as big around as two-shilling pieces and stuck out like pencil erasers. The orbs were full and firm without a hint of sag. 

I don't know when it happened but at some point, Natalie noticed that I was looking in on her.

I saw with a shock that her eyes were staring directly at me. Then I felt a thrill run through me when she didn't turn away or close the door.  She simply stared at me as I looked at her and then went back to brushing her hair.  I watched her breasts jiggle behind her arms as she moved the brush through her long hair.  Finally, after a while, her arms dropped to her side, almost like an adult giving in to a child, letting me have the full view of her now heaving breasts.  Then I saw a little indulgent smile come to her lips and maybe just a hint of pride as she straightened her back slightly, thrusting her breasts upward.

"Are you done yet," Cindy said, coming into the bathroom from the other side.  Natalie jumped in surprise and turned quickly away.  I moved back, hoping that Cindy hadn't seen me.

I was watching television again when I heard the shower running.  When the water was turned off, I went to the bathroom door and quietly opened it, hoping that it was Cindy in there this time.  Fortunately, it was.  She was standing at the mirror in her panties, just like Natalie had been ten minutes before.

When I pushed the door open, I saw her turn and smile at me, then open her arms.  Quickly, I stepped into the still steamy room and wrapped my arms around her.  Her still-wet breasts pressed to my shirt as our lips met.  I reached down and grasped her panty-covered ass cheeks, feeling the silky soft material in my hands.  I reached my hands under the material and held her bare skin.

"Oh God," Cindy whispered as I bent to kiss her breast.

"You have a gorgeous ass," I said as I continued to squeeze her ass cheeks.  I pulled away from her and slid to my knees.  I turned her around and pushed her until she was bent toward the mirror.  She looked at me over her shoulder in surprise as I knelt behind her, looking at her sexy panty covered ass.  Slowly I reached up and pulled the panties up tightly between the cheeks, loving the way her smooth cheeks separated.  Then I began to pull her panties down, slowly revealing the crack between her firm white ass cheeks and the sexy tan lines on both sides of her ass.

Cindy gasped when I gently kissed the inside of first one smooth cheek, then the other. I smiled up at her and used my hands to spread her cheeks open to reveal her little rose.

"Oh God, Dave," Cindy moaned as she felt my tongue come out and touch the top of her crack.

I felt her begin to shiver as my tongue slowly moved down between the damp cheeks, leaving a trail of saliva. Ever so slowly my tongue moved lower and lower. I knew that she was enjoying what I was doing when her ass lifted up slightly and pressed back at me.

I pulled back and looked at her exposed little rear hole. It was pink and wrinkled, almost winking at me, pulsing.  We both moaned as I moved my head back and brought my tongue to the tiny hole, licking it with the flat of my tongue.  Then I put my lips around it and began to suck the crinkled skin into my mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh. Suck my ass, suck my ass, oh God, Dave, you're driving me crazy," Cindy grunted as she pushed her ass back at my mouth.

Then as I pressed my tongue into her back passage, her tight little hole opened and letting my tongue delve inside.  I pressed deeper, pulling her cheeks wide apart. Suddenly, I was totally shocked when I felt Cindy shudder and shake as a climax ripped through her. I hadn't even touched her swollen sex lips yet.

I didn't let her recover before I pushed her around until her ass was against the counter. I lifted her until she was sitting on the vanity. Her eyes were wild with lust as she looked down at me. Then I pushed her thighs up and spread them wide apart, forcing her back against the mirror, until she was totally open before me. My mouth moved immediately between her legs.

"Ahhh!!!" Cindy moaned as my mouth covered her dripping lips.

My tongue pushed deep into her open hole, spreading her swollen lips. I could taste her sweet juice on my lips as I worked to bring her pleasure. I felt her hands on the back of my head and looked up at her face. She was leaning back against the mirror and her eyes were closed, her face a mask of undisguised pleasure.

In my peripheral vision, I sensed movement.  Diverting my eyes to the mirror, I saw that Natalie was standing just outside the bathroom door watching me eat her sister.  She still had only her panties on and had one hand inside rubbing herself, the other squeezing her swollen nipple.  When our eyes met, she didn't look away. I could see her breasts heaving with excitement.

Natalie stood there and watched me eat her sister for a long time, her hand slowly moving inside her panties.

I made quite a show of it, spreading Cindy’s legs, lapping her with broad tongue strokes, and making sloppy sucking sounds. I would take the swollen inner lips in my mouth and pull my head back, stretching them from her body.  When I let them go they would spring back to her like a rubber band.  Then I would stiffen my tongue and move my head back and forth, penetrating her juicy hole repeatedly.

All the while, Natalie stood watching, rubbing herself with her fingers and pinching her nipple.

Cindy was totally oblivious to the show that she and I were providing. She was too far gone to even care.

"Oh God, Dave, eat me, eat meee!!!" Cindy moaned. "Yes, yes, make me cum, make me cum. Ohhh!!!" she practically screamed, her legs wrapping around my head as her body convulsed in pleasure.

"Ohhh my Goddd!!!" Cindy hissed, gasping for breath as her body shook with her climax.

I had a difficult time keeping my mouth in place as her hips bucked up and down.

When her thighs finally relaxed from around my head I stood up, pulled her to her feet, and kissed her, sharing the sweet juice on my lips.  Then I pressed firmly on her shoulders.  She knew what I wanted and went to her knees, quickly stripping my pants and shorts down my legs.

After I had pulled my shirt over my head, I looked at the opened door again and saw that Natalie was still there, her panties had now slipped down her thighs, and her fingers buried in her crotch.

I smiled as I saw her eyes go to my throbbing erection, now held in her sister's fist.

My hips moved forward as I reached down and grabbed Cindy's head.  I watched Natalie's lust-filled eyes as I moved my shaft in and out of her sister's willing mouth.  I saw Natalie lick her lips absentmindedly as she focused on her sister sucking on me.

"Oh suck me, suck my cock," I said, for Natalie's benefit.  I even pulled out of her mouth and ran the dripping head around Cindy's face, smearing my juice across her cheeks.  My eyes watched Natalie's lust-filled face as I teased Cindy with my pulsing rod.  Then I moaned as I pushed back into her open mouth and grabbed her head in my hands.  My hips began to work back and forth.  I intended to cum in her mouth.

However, before I reached my peak, Cindy pulled away and stood up. I was only briefly disappointed because she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Dave."

"Oh yes," I responded as I kissed her lips passionately.

"Dave," Cindy said.

"Yes."

"I want you to... I want uh... I want you to fuck me in the ass," Cindy said in a rush, her face colouring.  

"Oh my God," I moaned, my penis throbbing so hard that I was afraid that I was going to cum right there.  I had hardly ever attempted anal sex, and when I had, I had always been rebuffed, but I was more than willing to try it.

Cindy turned in my arms and bent over the counter, pressing her ass back at me, leaning forward, her eyes closed.  She had turned away from the door, and so still was not aware that Natalie was stood just outside it.

My hands were shaking as I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her tight little hole again. It looked so small that I was worried that I was going to hurt her. However, she had obviously done this before.

Then remembering Natalie, I looked apologetically over at her, taking in the expression on her face.  Her eyes were as wide as saucers, shock evident on her face.  But when I tried to indicate to her should I stop, she hastily shook her head.

I reached over and picked up a bottle of baby oil from the counter, and poured a stream of oil on the top of Cindy's ass crack, and watched as the slippery liquid slowly traveled down toward her little hole.  Using my fingers, I rubbed it around, coating her pulsing hole, then pressed one finger on the hole until it slipped inside.

Cindy groaned as I pressed deeper, feeling the warmth of her anal canal as it gripped my finger tightly.  I added a second finger, stretching her open as I forced them inside. When I felt that she was lubricated enough inside, I pulled my fingers out and placed the head of my penis on the pink hole.  Again I reached for the baby oil and squirted more oil onto the head and shaft.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, Dave, fuck my ass," Cindy said breathlessly.

I placed the impossibly large head of my penis on the tight hole of her anus and pressed.  Cindy moaned and pressed back at me as the little hole stretched.  I moaned as her back passage opened and the head slipped inside.  As her incredibly tight anal ring snapped around the crown of my penis head, I felt the urge to cum right then.  I fought to hold back my climax wondering how I could get the rest of my shaft into her body before I shot my load.  Then Cindy pressed her ass back toward me.

I watched in amazement as the shaft slipped inside her stretched anus. Slowly it disappeared into her body, her sheath caressing every inch of me like a warm velvet glove.  She voiced little whimpers of pleasure and pain as her ass pulsed around my shaft.  I pushed forward, and we continued to press into each other until the entire length of my penis had disappeared.

"Be still... be still... just a minute," Cindy moaned, wanting me to let her get used to my shaft inside her body.

I fought desperately to hold still, wanting to pound into her.  Still, I waited, letting her adjust.  It was probably only seconds but seemed so much longer before I felt Cindy begin to move.  As she moved forward, I pulled back, letting half my shaft come out of her body.  It looked like I was turning her anal tube inside out as it fought to hold me inside.  I pushed back in, bringing a muffled scream from Cindy.

"Yes, yes, fuck me now, please fuck meee!!!"

I didn't wait to be told twice. Within seconds, my penis was moving in and out of her body, aided by the slick baby oil.  I watched as my shaft pulled out then disappeared back inside, my balls slapping her dripping sex lips.  Soon I was moving in and out like a jackhammer, my thighs slapping loudly on her ass cheeks.

“Dave, Dave, Dave, oh my God," Cindy moaned. "Fuck my ass hard, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

"Ohhh," I moaned as our bodies worked together.  I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my young life.  Cindy's tight asshole milked me, squeezing me like nothing I had felt before.

"I'm going to cum," Cindy moaned through clenched teeth.  I slipped one hand around onto her tummy and then down to her clit and worked it hard.

"Yes, cum baby, cum for me.  I'm close, God I'm going to cum too,"  I moaned as I felt my balls tighten.  I looked up and saw Natalie looking at our sweating bodies, her own hands moving rapidly in her groin.  This tipped me over the edge. I could not have held back now if a policeman walked into the room.  I watched mesmerised as Natalie shuddered and her hips jerked in a rapid fucking motion.  Her legs shook, as pleasure ripped through her.  All this as my cum began to rush up the shaft. I could feel the head of my penis swell inside Cindy's ass and begin to squirt my sperm deep into her bowels.

"I can feel it," Cindy screamed. "I can feel your cum, oh yes, oh yes I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!!"

I bent over Cindy's back and grabbed her breasts in my hands, my hips moving in a blur as I filled her anal cavity with my juice.  Cindy's convulsions made her ass squeeze even tighter on me, bringing me incredible pleasure.

I felt Cindy's shuddering slow, as the last of my juice squirted into her.  When I started to pull out, I felt her hands reach back and grab my hips. "No, not yet," she whispered.

I held still, my shaft buried deep inside her.  There were still ripples of pleasure rolling down Cindy's anal walls.  Before my penis got soft she began to squeeze her ass on me like a vice.  Suddenly, incredibly, I felt my penis begin to harden again.  I had never gotten hard again so quickly after a climax.

"Fuck me again," Cindy said when she felt my penis at full erection inside her ass again.

My hips began to move back and forth again, aided this time by the baby oil and my own cum.  I could see the sticky mixture begin to seep out as my speed increased until we were again rutting into each other.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

I kept at it for an incredibility long time.  I almost felt like Superman as I worked her to two more climaxes before I finally let loose my own climax.  The second one was almost better than the first; it was long and slow, draining everything from my body.

I looked up as I slipped out of Cindy's stretch rear hole and saw that Natalie was no longer at the door.  Then I heard Justin whimpering.  We must have awakened him.

I stood Cindy up and turned her to me, kissed her soft lips, then picked up her almost limp body and carried her to my bed.  We lay together, cuddled, and held one another tight.  After a while, I told her about Natalie watching us.  

Cindy was quite upset.  “Bugger, I didn’t think of her, I was just so caught up in the feelings and the moment.”

She lay still for a few minutes, then got out of bed, “I need to go and apologise, I wanted you two to get together and I’ve probably stuffed that up.”

I lay awake for a long time, mulling over how I felt about Cindy, and what she meant about me and Natalie getting together.  I certainly would like to have bedded Natalie, she was a very attractive young lady, but just could not imagine it happening after how she had been with me, and also what she had seen.

---

The next morning, I was surprised to find that both the girls treated me as if nothing had changed.  They announced that we were going to stay another night, and would go out and see some of Taupo’s attractions that day.  

After we had a leisurely breakfast, we headed out to have a look at the Huka Falls, they are not very high, but the volume of water that passes over them is quite spectacular.  While there, some tourists asked if we were going to look at the Aratiatia Dam gates opening, which would be happening in an hour.

So back to the car, and off to the Aratiatia Gorge, we arrived in time to walk up to the first of the viewing sites, high above the gorge, and stood transfixed as the siren blew, and we witnessed the gates at the dam opening.  Then the almost dry river below us, filled and became a raging torrent of foamy turquoise water, flowing over a series of turbulent rapids.

When they shut the gates and the flow diminished back to almost nothing we drove back to town.  We bought sandwiches, then took them down by the lake.  Very peaceful, with yachts sailing past and lots of interesting people to look at.  We were all much more comfortable around each other, and Natalie was showing no sign that she had witnessed anything the night before. 

I had been very wary around Natalie for the first part of the day, wondering what was running through her brain.  I couldn’t get over the fact that what she had witnessed the previous night, hadn’t made her revert back to her sullen former self.  There seemed to be no animosity or embarrassment.

When we finally got bored sitting around looking at the scenery.  We headed back to the Motel to spend the rest of the afternoon using their facilities.

There was an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a Gym. There was even a child play area where Ryan could play.

While Natalie played with Ryan in the playground and pool, I soaked with Cindy in the hot tub.  The recreation area was set within lushly manicured gardens full of ferns and native flowers,

"It sure seems that Natalie has warmed up to you," Cindy said.

"Uh... yeah, she is a lot friendlier now," I answered, not knowing if there was a hidden meaning in her statement.

"Natalie seems to be worldly-wise and sexually liberated but she is a virgin, and has been saving herself for the right guy.  I think that's pretty unusual in this time of free love," Cindy said, obviously trying to say something more to me.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

I must have had a vacant look on my face because Cindy said, "I think she has found the right guy."

I continued to look at her, not comprehending what she was trying to get at.

Finally, she sighed and said in exasperation, "She thinks you are the right guy."

"What?" I said in astonishment. "Are you kidding?"

Cindy took my hand in hers. "Listen, Dave, Natalie is going to have sex sometime soon. We have talked about it often. She wants to lose her virginity but she's scared."

"But... uh... but why me?" I asked still thinking she wasn't being serious.

"Well, she likes you and she now realises she has from the beginning,  and she saw that you are a good lover," Cindy said with a little wink and smile. "She really wants her first time to be pleasurable and I agree."

"But.. .but doesn't that bother you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, this between you and me is just sex, you know that don’t you?”  She said, looking into my eyes to make sure we were on the same plane.  “I love my sister very much, and we have grown very close.  I also trust you and know you will be gentle."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Come on, it won't be so bad," Cindy said jokingly, her hand reaching under the water to slide up my leg.

I was embarrassed when she reached my swim trunks and found that I was already hard.

"I think part of you likes the idea," she said as her hand reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my throbbing erection out into the warm water.  

"I'll look after Ryan tonight while you take her to dinner at a restaurant. Then she can share your bedroom."

Then Cindy leaned over and kissed me as her hand worked up and down my shaft. I moaned into her mouth, the idea of having sex with Natalie becoming very appealing to me.  But I was suddenly very aware, I needed to get out of the spa before I blew my load, and spoilt everything.

Natalie was getting out of the pool holding Ryan.  So I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist, and headed over to them, calling out, “Let’s take Ryan to the play area.”

Ryan’s face lit up, and he grabbed Natalie’s hand, pulling her to follow me.

Ryan made for the slide and was happy to climb up and slide down on his own.  Shouting at us to watch, each time he slid down.  I sat on a bench with Natalie and plucked up the courage to ask her to dinner that night. 

 Natalie's face lit up, “Just the two of us?”

“Yes, Cindy wants some time with Ryan, so it is partly her idea.”

Natalie looked a bit disappointed and looked down at her feet.  I realised straight away that I had said the wrong thing.

“Hey, that came out a bit wrong.  I want to take you out to dinner, and even if Cindy wasn’t that keen, I would have wanted to ask you.”

Suddenly, Natalie was shy, but she nodded her head and murmured OK.

The rest of the afternoon went in a blur, I tried to give all my attention to Natalie, but it was hard, as Cindy seemed set on tripping me up.  She would blow me kisses behind Natalie’s back and give me sexy ‘Go get her” looks.  

Finally, around 6:30, I was dressed and ready to leave.  I was as nervous as an expectant father, pacing back and forth, waiting for Natalie.  I jumped when I heard the bedroom door open.  I almost moaned when I saw Natalie step out of the bedroom.  She had curled her hair and put makeup on for the first time since we met.  She was wearing a soft flowery summer dress that was cut low in the front and short on her thighs.  Thin spaghetti straps held it up over her shoulder, and she wasn't wearing a bra.

I was also surprised that her long shapely legs were sporting some stockings, I wondered if she had on a suspender belt, but disappointedly, could see no sign of one.

I had put on my best shirt and jeans but still looked pretty dowdy next to her.  She was absolutely gorgeous.  Her large firm breasts pushing against the cotton dress.

"Have fun and don't stay out too late," Cindy said, mimicking a mother, as I led Natalie out the door.

We got a table in the darkest corner of a nearby restaurant and ordered dinner.  I ordered us a bottle of wine and overfilled the wine glasses.

"So what are your plans after we get to Wellington?" I said in an attempt to break the tension.

"Well, I was planning on starting Uni next February, at Auckland Uni, but now have applied to Victoria University, and have been accepted.  This is why I am moving home to Wellington with Cindy.  I have come down here early so I can be of help, but I will need to get a job waitressing or something.

"Great, what degree are you going to do?"

"Psychology."

"Hey, I can be your first patient," I said with a laugh. "I have a lot of issues."

"I'm pretty expensive," she responded with a smile.

"I'm sure you're worth it."

With the tension broken, we talked and laughed until dinner was over.  I paid the check and took Natalie's hand. "Let's take a walk."

We crossed the road and walked along the lakefront.  The lights gave the night a romantic glow.  The two of us walked hand in hand down to the pier, passing other lovers.

It was a warm evening for September with a slight breeze coming off the lake.  The moon was full, bright, and low on the horizon, sitting like a ball on the water.

When we got to the gazebo down by the river outlet, we stood side by side and looked out over the shimmering water.

"Are you sure about this?" I said; my mouth dry with nervousness.

"Yes," I heard her whisper, looking at the rippling water flowing from the lake.

I turned Natalie to me and used my hand to turn her face up so I could look into her eyes. I saw that she was nervous, but there was also an expectant sexual expression, so I leaned forward and slowly I brought my lips to hers,  she reached up and wrap her arms around my neck, her body pressing into me.  I felt her warm body melding onto mine.

Within seconds, our passion grew; my hands slid down her back and grasped her firm young butt cheeks, pulling her to my now excited groin.  I knew she could feel that my prick had hardened, as she pressed her hips into me.

I half expected her to jerk away, but there was no hesitation on her part, she just pressed her hips hard onto me and ground her groin against my shaft.  From the hotel, on the lakefront, we could hear a band playing soft music.  I held her and began to move her around the gazebo in a slow dance.  She laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel her body shiver.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No," she whispered.

My hands slid down her back as I kissed her tenderly again.  I felt her tongue tentatively touch my lips.  I opened my mouth in invitation.  We moaned as I began to suck on her tongue.  Her mouth tasted so sweet.

Natalie pulled away, her breathing heavy. "Oh God, Dave, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, I won't hurt you, I promise," I whispered.

"I know," she said in a barely audible voice.

My hands reached to her firm buttocks and I began to squeeze them again as I pulled her tighter to my erect penis.

"We had better go back or we might get arrested, if we go any further here,” I said as I looked around at the other people walking along the lake. 

We walked back to the Motel, arm in arm.  I could feel the heat of Natalie‘s hip as she walked close beside me.  At the steps up to our room, we stopped and kissed again.  I took the chance and ran my hands under her dress.  I moaned when my hands came to the bare flesh above her stockings. 

I kissed her once again before we opened the door to our room.  Ryan was sleeping on the sofa bed, but Cindy was not there.  The girl's bedroom door was closed, so we knew she was already in bed.  There was light under the door, so I guessed she was still awake, probably reading.  

I led Natalie into the bedroom, closed the door, and took her in my arms. I kissed her neck, then slipped the straps off her shoulders, and let the top of her dress drop to her waist. Taking a breast in each hand, I dipped my head and guided a nipple to my lips.

"Oh God," Natalie moaned as she felt me begin to suck on each nipple.  I sucked harder, bringing little shivers from her body.  

I pulled back and studied her perfect globes. "Wow!" I said in admiration.  Then bent forward again and resumed my assault on her nipples.  Natalie grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her breasts.

My mouth working hard on her now very erect nipples, I moved my hands down and pushed her dress down over her hips.  It fell to the floor, leaving her standing in her panties and stockings.  My heart missed a beat, as I took in the thin white suspender belt, all my dreams come true.  

I stepped back and took in the extraordinary sight of her beautiful young body, how could I be so fucking lucky, I thought. 

“Wow!” I said again.  Then a wave of carnal desire, almost caused me to buckle up in pain.  I flung an armed around her waist and moved her to the bed.  Her face mirrored the sexual longing I was feeling, and she lay back, lifted her hips, and removed her panties.

I stood beside the bed, struggling to remove my clothes.  I felt and heard the seams of my jeans cracking, as I tore them down my legs.  

Again, I had to stop for a second and take in the sight before me.  Her pubic hair was darker than Cindy's and much fuller.  I reached forward and used my fingers to spread the lips, opening her to my eyes.  Her sticky juice was oozing from her swollen lips, and my fingers came away covered in her viscous fluids.

Her eyes wide with lust, her trembling hands reached up and pulled me down beside her. 

But my need was now too great, and I rolled on top of her and positioned myself between her legs.  I guided her hand down to take a hold of me.

“You put it in, take your time, I’ll let you guide me as to how far you want to go.” 

She looked up at me, I could see doubt and hesitancy in her expression, but her hand pulled me firmly to her.  She wanted this as much as I did.  I tried to take it slowly, but as she pulled me into her, all control disappeared, and I thrust home hard, burying myself to the hilt.

”Oh my God," she moaned. 

I felt remorse, “Am I hurting you? Sorry, I’ll take it out.”

“Don’t you bloody dare.  Just don’t move too much for a bit.’

I tried to remain stock still but felt myself about to cum.  So I made slight thrusts and tried to think of anything but the sensation of my cock being enveloped in a tight viscous sheath.  It kind of worked, until her hips started bucking against me.  But I was absolutely undone when she started to moan and ask me to fuck her hard.

I doubt that I lasted three more strokes before I erupted.  It felt like my backside was caving in and ejecting itself out of my cock, I came so hard.  I pressed hard against her, holding on tight, trying to keep myself inserted.  But her hips were bucking against me so hard, the little bugger fell out.

Natalie looked at me, surprise and disappointment, written all over her face.

“Sorry, you got me too excited.  It will be better next time.”

I wriggled my way down, licking her tits then her stomach, before pushing my head between her legs.  She tried to stop me, I guessed because she was worried she was now dirty down there.  But I just dived in and started to eat her out.

I'm sure Cindy heard her loud moan in the other room, as Natalie violently pulled my head into her groin.  

"Ohhh Dave, suck meee!!!" she moaned as her hips bounced on the bed. "Suck me, suck me!"

Her juice was literally pouring into my sucking mouth.  My lips and tongue worked on her spread hole bringing groans of pleasure from her mouth.

"I'm going to... to... oh yes, suck meee!!!" Natalie moaned.

It wasn’t long before her body went stiff and she moaned as if in pain. "Ahhh, ohhh lord, ohhh yes," she groaned as wave after wave of pleasure raced through her body.

Her convulsions went on for a long time before she released my head, letting me pull back; her juice’s smeared all around my mouth and chin.  

I had never seen a girl produce so much juice; it was everywhere.  I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and crawled up onto the bed.  Natalie rolled over into my body, her head buried in my neck.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," she whispered as she kissed my neck.

She started rubbing her groin against my now very limp cock.  And I realised that she was not done, she was actually keen for more.

“I’m not going to be of much use to you for a little while, rollover and lie beside me,”

As she rolled to the side, she lifted her leg up over mine, so I slipped my hand down between us and found her very wet hole.  I slipped a finger inside, intending to gently massage her there.  But her hips started grinding against my hand, so I met each thrust with a pressure of my own.  It didn’t take long before I realised she was going to cum again.  So I pushed her away from me and attacked her nipples.

I managed to get another finger inserted and frigging her hard while I chewed on her nipples, she had another amazing orgasm.

We lay side by side, kissing and caressing one another.  The next thing I knew, I was awakening from a deep sleep, my cock being sucked and pulled on.  I sat up, the light was still on, and I saw that under the sheets, a head was bobbing up and down.  My first sleepy thought was that Cindy had come to my room again.  Then I remembered where I was and who I’d been with.

I threw the covers back, to see Natalie’s big brown eyes looking back at me.

“Oh Fuck!” I groaned.  Slumping back onto the pillow.

I let her have her fun for a while, but then when I felt the familiar pressure start to build, I dragged her up beside me.

“I’m going to cum if you keep doing that, and I want to fuck you properly this time.”

“Oh good!” she replied.  “I don’t know how long we slept, but I have been lying waiting for you to wake for quite a while.”

I reached forward and kissed her.  She was eager to get going again, but I held off as long as I could, making sure the urge in my groin was fully subsided.  

However, my penis was still throbbing with excitement, when I asked if she was ready.

"Oh yes, put it in me," she said and rolled over onto her back.

I positioned myself over her again, letting her wrap her legs around me.  Then, a thought hit me.

"Oh God Natalie, I don't have a condom," I said, disappointment obvious in my voice.

"It's okay," she smiled back at me, "My mom put me on the pill over a year ago."

I almost sighed in relief. “Thank fuck for that," I said as I bent down and kissed her lips again.  Then I pressed my chest to her large breasts as I brought my dripping shaft to her sex lips.  I felt Natalie reach down, grasp my penis and press it against her swollen wet lips.

"Oh God, Dave," Natalie moaned as she rubbed my penis head up and down her slit.

My hips pushed down, forcing the swollen head slightly into her hole.  Natalie moaned in pleasure so I pressed a little harder until the head disappeared inside her.  It was my turn to moan as her tight muscles squeezed me like her sister's anus had done the night before.

"Deeper, deeper!" she cried out.

I pressed harder, slipping several inches inside her body.  Soon I felt some resistance and Natalie twinged in pain as I slipped past what must have been her torn maidenhead.  I realised I had not even noticed this the first time, so caught up in my own lust.  I felt a twinge of guilt at this but was as excited as I had ever been in my life. 

My body was shaking with excitement, trying desperately to refrain from forcing myself into her prematurely.  I wanted her to control the penetration, to take me as slow or as fast as she wanted. 

“I must have hurt you before?  Shit, I’m sorry, you just drove me mad with desire and I did not realise.”

“It’s OK, it only hurt for a second.  Not anywhere near as bad as I expected.  Don’t stop, I want this.”

Her hands reached around me and grasped my butt.  I felt her pulling me gently but firmly down.  Suddenly, Natalie's fingernails dug into my ass.  I pressed hard in response.

"Ohhh!!!" she screamed out loud.

If Cindy was not awake, she would be now and would know what was going on.

My penis slid deep into her no longer virgin hole.  I fought the urge to cum as her tight hole gripped me, almost taking the skin off my penis.  I held still, keeping my weight from Natalie's body, her vagina pulsing and enveloping me.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Natalie moaned over and over, her head moving back and forth in delirium.

Slowly I pulled out as her hole tried to grip me and hold me inside.  I paused when I was almost all the way outside her body, teasing her, waiting for her okay.

"Oh Dave, fuck me!" she screamed loud enough for her sister to hear her in the other room.  Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hips pushing upward.

"Ahhh!!!" she screamed as I pushed quickly back inside her body. "Fuck me, fuck me," she yelled, forcing me deep into her.

"Oh God, you feel so good," I moaned as I began to move in and out of her.  Soon the room was filled with the slapping sound of my body slamming into her.  It didn't take long for either of us to reach our peak.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum Dave, fuck me hard. God, God, God, ahhh," she moaned as her body convulsed in another climax.

The throbbing of her hole around me brought me to my peak. "I'm getting close, can I cum in you?" I moaned into her ear in a hot whisper.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, oh Lord, I'm... God, I'm cummminnnggg again."

My penis pulsed and began to pour my built-up sperm deep into her body.  It seemed like it would never end as I throbbed repeatedly, filling her full of my juice.  I kept moving in and out of her, our combined juices splattering over our thighs and dripping onto the sheets.

All too soon, we were lying shivering in each other's arms, my penis still inside her body.  Eventually, we fell asleep, and when I awoke as the dawn light was filtering through the curtains, we made love again, more gently this time, with less urgency.

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments