Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Anastasia Sapere Part 2

"Anastasia goes back to see Sophie and apologise to Levi, only not how she imagined."

5
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Since my mum passed away it's left my dad, my older twin brothers Shaun and Lewis who are 23 and both work full time, myself and my little sister Gracie who is ten. Shaun is an accountant who goes to the gym every evening from work so he gets in around now. Lewis is a baker so he is normally just rousing from his nap after being up so early. Dad is a driving instructor and he tries not to book lessons too late so he can pick Gracie up from school, spend time with her and help her with any homework she has. And then there's me, who gets home from Sophie's about now. 

I walk through the door and call out, but nobody answers. I notice the clock, it's 5.30pm. No wonder it's so quiet. I'm home earlier than usual tonight. I flush slightly as I think back to why I'm home at this time... to Levi catching me and his daughter fucking... to his face and the slight smile on his lips as he left the room... I dump my bag on the kitchen table and pour myself a cold drink, noticing the note on the table. 

'Anyone that cares... It's Gracie's parents evening tonight. It starts at 5, so we should be back for half six. If anyone wants to start tea that'd be great, there's plenty in the fridge. Actually, forget it cos if nobody bothers reading this we'll all starve. I'll pick fish and chips up on the way back... Don't all thank me at once. Muggins x'

I smile. My dad loves to make out he's real hard done by when actually he's just a pleaser. A pleaser with an odd sense of humour. Then again, name me a dad with a normal one...? Thought not.

I take my drink and climb the stairs, wary of being extra quiet, to make up for the shouting I did when I got in, now I know that Lewis will still be sleeping. As I turn right and lean against his bedroom door I hear faint snores and relax a little. 

I turn round and walk into the bathroom opposite and turn the hot tap on full blast, plugging the hole and pouring in liberal quantities of bubble bath. I walk down the hall to my room and strip my clothes off. Or should I say, I take off my coat and shoes. I grab my towel off the radiator and head for the bathroom where I drape it straight over the radiator again so it's warm and snuggly for after my bath. 

I lower myself into the tub then lay back and relax. Feeling the rush of heat through my body, I close my eyes and think about this afternoon at Sophie's house. I am going to be so embarrassed next time I see Levi. Oh well, he could have walked in at a worse moment I guess...

I adore Sophie, she's my best friend and my lover. But her dad, he is an Adonis quite frankly. He's about 6 foot 4 inches tall, well built but not overly muscular, with dark hair and the same piercing green eyes as Soph. He is always friendly, approachable and kind.

At 43 he's the same age as my dad, but I've often wondered what he would be like as a lover. One night Sophie and I were downstairs and I could hear her parents fucking. Her mum sounded like she was getting pounded hard and loving it. Since then I have masturbated more than a couple of times while thinking about him. 

As I think of Levi my brain flicks to him catching me being eaten out and I can't help but worry how long he had been in the house before he had wandered in on us. I submerge my body and try to just calm down and enjoy my bath, putting this afternoon's escapades out my mind.

My phone bleeps from its resting place on the edge of the sink and I reach for it. I see Sophie's name on the screen and open the text, worried about what she has to say.

'Hey, you should come back and get your food. Dad knew you'd be here so he got you some and he wants to talk to you x' 

I figure the longer I leave it before facing the music the more awkward it will become. I quickly finish up in the bath, fix my hair and make-up, brush my teeth and head out the house. I text my dad and tell him where I'm going and not to worry about feeding me this evening.

Almost as soon as I knock the door flies open and Levi beckons me in, leading me to the dining table where two plates of food wait for us. I ask about Sophie and he tells me she quickly ate her dinner and rushed out earlier after she got off the phone. It was something to do with a uni project she'd forgotten about so she'd be back around midnight after the library closed. As he says this he pulls her mobile from his pocket and lays it on the table. 

"In her haste, she forgot to take this with her...." I look at him blankly."...so I thought I'd make the most of the opportunity and get you back round here so that we can speak about your actions."

Shit. Shit shit shit. This can't be good. I smile at him halfheartedly and we finish our tea in silence. When we are done I take the plates into the kitchen and load them into the dishwasher. Wandering back into the open plan dining/living area I see Levi has moved to the sofa and is sat studying Soph's phone. 

"Um, well, thank you for tea. I'll leave you in peace now, I should head home and do some more studying. Please tell Sophie I'll call her tomorrow?"

I move towards the door which leads to the hall, but his commanding voice stops me in my tracks. 

"You aren't going anywhere until we have discussed this," he says as he turns the phone screen towards me and I'm greeted with a page of pictures that I have sent to Sophie over the last few months. "This is quite inappropriate behaviour for a lady of your age!" 

He walks over to me, takes me by the wrist and guides me to the sofa where we both sit down, facing one another. 

"You're my daughter's friend and my friend's daughter yet I find mysef drawn to these photographs. That makes me feel like a dirty old man but it also leaves me hungry and curious. I thought about just wanking while looking at them, but I decided I would rather get you back over here and discuss it face to face."

Taken aback, I move to stand up. Before I know it, he's on top of me. I wriggle and squirm underneath him but the weight of his body pressing down on me stops me from moving. I can feel a definite fullness in the crotch of his suit trousers. Our faces are only inches apart and the sensation of his hot breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. 

I look up at him and his beautiful green eyes stare back. Oh god, how many times have I imagined being under him, looking into his eyes, his full lips drawing ever closer to mine...? I never thought it would actually happen and now that it was, well, I'm scared. Truth be told, Soph and I have got up to all sorts of naughtiness, but I'm a virgin and this isn't how I envisaged that changing. 

"Levi, you need to stop. This is wrong. You're Sophie's dad and I, errr, well, I don't want to do this," I stammer.

I try to push him off me, but he takes hold of my wrists and pins them above my head with only one of his hands. The other one is left free to slip under my top and down inside my bra. 

"Stash, I can't help but feel that you're lying to me. I can feel your hard nipples, I can hear your ragged breathing, and I can see the lust in your eyes so just... go with it, let me take what I want!" 

Levi's hand shifts from breast to breast, pinching my sensitive nipples, grabbing handfuls of my ample bosom. He smiles as he slithers his way down towards my jeans. 

"Seriously, Levi. I can't, we shouldn't, I... um..... woah! Jesus fucking Christ, I said no! You can't just do whatever you like!"

His hand is working into my panties, rubbing my mound and snaking perilously close to my pulsating clit. As good as it feels, I know I can't and shouldn't be doing this. Not today and not with him. I push my arms up and to my surprise he lets go of me. I stand in front of him, flushed and panting. I can't decide if it's excitement, fear or a delicious mix of the two. 

Looking down I realise how bad this looks. My breasts are hanging out of my bra and my top is way up above them, while my jeans are down below my ass and my panties have been pulled to one side leaving my slick pussy exposed. I feel thankful that Sophie won't ever know about this and suddenly feel very vulnerable. 

"What the actual fuck Levi?" I shout as the camera flash goes off. 

"It's really very simple, sweet Anastasia..." he smirks, waving his phone at me "...you can fuck me and this gets deleted or you carry on refusing and I can show this to Sophie. I'm pretty sure that, no matter what you say, she's gonna think we did it when she sees it. In my opinion, you may as well get the joy of being fucked, but hey, it's your choice sweet girl."

"My choice? Are you serious? I don't have much of a choice do I? This is blackmail, you can't threaten me, it's not fair!" I yell, stunned by the sheer audacity of it. 

"Life isn't fair. It's not fair that I have to admire you from a distance while my daughter gets all the fun. It's not fair that I have to wank, alone, with only my imagination of you for company. It's not fair to deny yourself the chance to fuck me either, because we both know you'd like to."

And with that he throws his phone aside, deftly pulls my jeans and panties down in one.

MysteryVikki
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysteryVikki

Grabbing my ass, he drags me to his waiting mouth. I can no longer hear what he's saying to me and, frankly, I no longer care.

Levi flicks his tongue over my labia, then parts them with his fingers and focuses on the inner lips of my flower. After what seems like an eternity, I finally get to feel the heat of his wet orifice against my aching clit as he traces relentless circles. Changing direction, speed and pressure he drives me wild with his agile and well practised mouth. 

Collapsing onto the coffee table, my legs spread before him, I whimper and moan as he inserts a single finger into my slick cunt. I instantly clamp around it and he continues the assault on my clit. Within mere moments I am writhing, forcing myself down onto his face as I near an orgasm. 

"It's okay baby, I've got you, just let go and cum for me, I want to taste your sweet...." he urges me and I don't hear the end of what he has to say as that's all the encouragement I need.

"Shit Levi, please don't stop, I'm cumming for you, oh, ohhhh," I murmur.

My body tenses and shockwaves run out from my clit to the far reaches of my body. I coat his hand and mouth in the nectar of my joy. 

He hooks his arms under my thighs, runs them up my back and clasps his fingers down over my shoulders, picking me up and laying me gently on the sofa. Still standing, Levi undoes his belt and lets his suit trousers drop to the floor. He then slips his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers and pushes. As they too fall his solid cock springs forth. 

It's the first real one I've seen, but even so I think I'm correct in saying that it is a particularly fine example of the male form. I'd guess he's around seven and a half inches, thick and circumcised with such swollen veins that I can practically see them pulsating. Climbing on top of me it bobs from side to side before before coming to a rest in the shallow valley of my labia. Stroking my cheek tenderly he smiles down at me.

"Now there's a good girl, I'm glad you made the right decision. Since you're nicely warmed up, shall we proceed?" he teases then kisses me, deeply, passionately and with need. 

I can't help but moan, he smells divine and not of aftershave, just his essence. His musk certainly has my attention and he made me cum so skilfully, strongly and quickly that I'm definitely intrigued by what fucking him would be like. To have my first be an older man would be good. I'm sure he'd be gentle and take his time with me, unlike the lads my own age. 

He lifts up slightly and works himself round so that he is knelt between my legs. The head of his cock is balanced precariously against my virgin hole so that he will enter me as soon as either of us move inwards. Okay Stash, this really can't wait a second longer, you have to say something, be brave and be honest... 

"Levi, I have to tell you something. I don't want you to stop and I don't want this to change what's about to happen because I think I'm ready for you. I, oh god this is embarrassing, I'm a virgin. I want you to be my first, but you have to be patient with me. That is, if you even still want to do this because I understand if you don't and I won't be..."

"Darling girl, what sweeter gift is there than to be the pioneer of such a delicate and divine region? I assure you it won't be undiscovered for long and that I will take great care of you, but I will also take what I want from you and give you what you need, okay?" he interjects. 

As we smile at each other, I breathe a sigh of relief. When he leans down to plant light kisses on my neck, the head of his cock is forced just within me. I turn my face to meet his and we begin to kiss, with each passing moment he relaxes his hips and slowly introduces more of his length into me, holding me tight and reassuring me as he does so. Within no time at all he has worked his entire shaft into me and I can feel his balls softly tapping against my ass as I writhe under his lean body. 

"Sweet Anastasia, I cannot remember the last time I felt such a tight pussy around my cock. You feel incredible!" 

Accenting each of his words with increasing thrusts meant he was now gliding in and out of me with relative ease and all traces of hesitation from earlier had disappeared. My arms wrap around his neck and my heels seem to have found a natural home on the back of his thighs so that we are locked in an intimate embrace. 

Becoming more relaxed and holding him into me, I whisper into his ear, "Levi, your cock is the biggest thing I've had inside me and it's making me hurt and... and I really like it. Please don't stop, I think I'm going to cum soon." 

Levi's toned arms become vice like around my young body, my words clearhly spurring him on, as he holds me down in position harshly and truly fucks me. Wet sounds fill the living room and are joined by involuntary moaning as I feel the impending heat of my orgasm building within me. 

"Please, please make me cum. I want you to fuck me and hurt me and use me!" 

Our eyes are locked together as he pounds into me. My nails dig into his back and my legs lock up, pinning him inside me. My pussy spasms around his throbbing cock. I scream loudly in sheer pleasure as my orgasm tears through my body making me shake and tingle from head to toe. 

"My turn now sweetie, jump up, stand in front of me and bend over, there's a good girl."

Instantly his tongue finds its way between my folds and he drinks in my orgasm, making me whimper, needily and breathlessly. As quickly as it started he finishes, instructing me to kneel on the edge of the sofa facing the back. He wastes no time in entering me from behind. With him standing and me on all fours, he has the perfect angle to hit my g-spot with every single damn stroke; I am lost in the moment. 

I don't know how much time has passed with him mercilessly drilling into me but I'm jerked back to reality as he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me hard back into him, grunting that he's about to cum in me. 

"No, you can't, no condom and I'm not on the pill!" I pant. 

"Too late, I'm not stopping now. You got what you wanted and I told you I would have what I wanted. And this is it, you're getting every last drop emptied right up inside you, whether you want it or not."

Arching my back I try to pull away, but he tightens his grip on my hair and his other hand nimbly finds its way to my throat, resting just below my jaw. Now as I try to move my head is pulled back with considerable force and his hand tightens on my neck; gasping I beg him to pull out but it's too late.

I feel his balls tighten and his cock begin to twitch as he bores into me, his ample cock slamming into my womb with every stroke. 

"I'm going to cum and it is going to be inside you, so just fucking take it. And you're going to cum with me. Come on, be a good girl and cum, there's my sweet little whore. You can pretend all you want but I know you want this!"

I can't fight it a second more. His hand clamps ever tighter around my oesophagus and he is driving into me like a man possessed. The little bit of dirty talk tips the scale and my body holds on hard to his as I cum, which seems to do it for him as I feel stream after stream of hot semen pummel my cervix. Levi leans forward into me and plants a kiss directly between my shoulder blades which sends a shiver down my spine. As I buck my hips I feel his cock twitch one last time. Collapsing onto the sofa, breathless and sweaty he holds me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

"I hope that was okay for you sweet girl?" he asks. 

My smile is all the answer he needs and we just lie there and enjoy basking in our post coital glow for a while. 

Once we are cleaned up and dressed he offers me a lift home as it's now nearly 10pm. He walks me to the door, and I ring the bell to save me looking for my keys. He gives me one last kiss, grabbing my ass and grinding his hard cock into me. 

"Well hello dear daughter, did you have a good night at Sophie's?" my dad asks as he opens the door. "You're later than usual today," he notes and then, looking to Levi, adds, "I hope she hasn't been any trouble?" 

"Of course not, she was an absolute joy to have!" 

I excuse myself and leave them to discuss their next night out but my dad calls me back. 

"Have you thanked Levi for his hospitality and the lift back home?" 

"Thank you for having me and thank you for the ride, Levi, 'night," I say, smiling sweetly and looking him straight in those enticing emerald eyes. 

As I slip into bed a short while later I realise he never deleted the photo so I shoot him a quick text to remind him about it. 

'Actually, I think I'll hang onto it in case you have any reservations next time. Good night, my sweet girl x'

 

 

Published 
Written by kinky_girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments