Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the first of what I hope will be a series of brief stories built around erotic fantasies, the sort of thing that might flit through your mind while masturbating. Some fantasies are my own, from past moments, others are things might still lie ahead. <p> [ADVERT] </p> All are fleshed out from tiny thoughts and vignettes, the fleeting things of our fantasies, to create a more complete - although still brief - story that could be published. I hope you'll enjoy them and let me know your thoughts!"

We’d owned our B&B for several years and loved running it, getting to meet new people and sharing the many things to see and do in our area. There were fringe benefits too, of course, working from and at home, plus we’d occasionally hit it off well enough with a guest, or perhaps a couple, that it became more than a guest-host relationship, and we discovered new friends.

Of course, it also meant getting up very early to have coffee and breakfast together so that our guests could get on with their busy days. As a result, I rarely got to take advantage of Richard’s very dependable morning wood, something we’d always enjoyed. On this particular occasion, we had two couples booked, filling two of our available three guest rooms.

The third was occupied by a non-paying guest, Jack, an old friend of ours who had flown in late the previous evening and would be visiting us for a few days. He’d called from his car when he was close and we’d stayed up, quietly welcoming him and getting him settled, careful to avoid waking the other guests.

Richard had left the next morning to run to the farmer’s market in search of fresh eggs, seasonal fruit, and other local treats, also planning a stop at Miss Margaret’s for some special fresh muffins she provides to us. My job was to set the table, make coffee and fresh-squeezed OJ, and have the bacon and sausages ready to prepare. It was also my job to make sure Jack got up in time to “help out," as he’d offered. The others were on their own for morning wake-up but knew that breakfast was only available between seven and nine.

I was still in only my tiny panties and a crop top I’d put on when I got up, so I needed to wake him and go put something on – pants or shorts, at least – before any of the other guests appeared. I knocked lightly on Jack’s door at six-thirty, not wanting to wake our other guests so early. “Jack? Are you awake… Jack?” Getting no response, I knocked again. “Jack?”

Still no answer, so I quietly opened the door and crept in, closing it behind me. When I turned, in the dim light from the shuttered window I could see Jack sprawled on the bed, still breathing deeply, sound asleep, the sheet tangled around his legs. He slept in only his boxer shorts, but his cock had escaped and stood out, thick and virile… Clearly, Richard was not the only one in the house that suffered morning wood!

Smiling, I crept closer. His erection was gorgeous, swollen, and veiny, and as I watched, it moved, straining and swelling, throbbing with his heartbeat. My illicit voyeurism was affecting me as you might expect, the heat and little flutters and sparks of arousal in my lower tummy accompanying the tightening and stiffening of my always eager nipples, which thrust out against the soft fabric of my top.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

I admired his substantial cock for a moment longer, watching it swell and pulse. Ultra-aware of the heat and growing wetness of my pussy and the tingles in my hardening clit, I reached down and pulled my panties aside, lightly touching myself. I moaned as I stroked my hard clit, but suddenly stopped, afraid I’d wake him.

Emboldened by the fact he hadn’t awoken, I began again, the sight of his upright, rigid manhood arousing me. It was gorgeous, a perfect cock, gently arched, with a large, blunt head that I could imagine spreading and entering me. I moaned softly again as I pushed myself toward orgasm.

I pinched and tugged a hard nipple with one hand, frantically masturbating my wet pussy with the other, crushing my clit with tight little circular motions. I don’t know if he subconsciously knew I was there or was just having an erotic dream, but his cock strained, a droplet of shimmering precum leaking from its tip, and I wondered if he might come.

Unable to resist, I used a single finger to scoop the droplet of his essence from the tip of his beautiful cock. His eyes opened as I brought my finger to my mouth, and he watched me suck it clean, his expression still befuddled with sleep.

“Rayne? What are you doing?”

My finger was already there; I pressed it to my lips. “Ssshhh! Richie is out getting breakfast, and I’m horny.” Before he could respond, I leaned forward and took him into my mouth, wrapping one hand around the base, freeing his heavy balls, and fondling them with the other. He was so thick my fingers didn’t fully encircle him, his entire package everything a girl could dream of!

When he groaned and thrust upward, deeper into my mouth, I moaned with arousal. Reluctantly letting him slip free, I stripped off my top and straddled him, pulling my panties aside and guiding him into my pussy. I was so wet he should have slipped in easily, but due to his girth it took some effort to penetrate me, and then I felt every inch like a delicious, stretching burn.

Moving on him, I came quickly, and when he began to eagerly squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples I came again. We were being as quiet as we could, but it still sounded like sex, and as I came a third time, minutes later, he gripped my hips and thrust up into me, emptying himself deep. We couldn’t enjoy the afterglow for long, too risky, so I slid off, tugging my panties back into place to contain the damages, and slipped out to go put some shorts on.

By the time Richard got back and our guests began to appear, Jack and I were bustling about the kitchen, nonchalantly finishing preparations, and my panties were soaked through with his cum.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments