Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Just another (mostly) fantasy to let my mind run wild when I need it to... for personal reasons! ;-) Thanks for reading. Please let me know in the comments- and drop me a 'like' or 'favorite' - if you enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or if not, why not. I almost turned this into a longer tale but decided that writing sex with 30 people would be well beyond my abilities!"

My first hint that Richard had something special planned came when someone mentioned that the ice buckets were all empty. I’d started toward the house to get more, but he called me over.

When I responded, he said, “Rayne, baby, I’m very disappointed in you. A good hostess should never run out of ice.”

I was shocked! “Hon’, I have more in the freezer; I was just going to get it.”

“Our guests have been inconvenienced. You shouldn’t let that happen. Bad girl.”

“You could get off your butt and get it yourself!”

“Insolence, on top of your hosting failure? This will never do! You should probably be punished…”

My dim little bulb began to flicker as I clued into what he was doing; I smiled as I felt a tingle of arousal shiver through me, and I saw the corner of his mouth quirk up, knowing he’d gotten me! Raising his voice, he announced, “Rayney has failed to keep enough ice available, and talked back when I mentioned it. Who thinks she should be punished?”

A few people laughed and cheered. As others, at first taken aback, caught on, the cheers swelled, and I shuddered with arousal, feeling my nipples harden and my sex begin to tingle!

~~~~

I’d laughed when I opened the final email. We’d invited twenty-nine people to our pool party, eleven couples and seven single men (for obvious reasons…) and we’d gotten all of the RSVP emails back. Like last year, the response had been 100% positive - not surprising, given the reputation of our parties.

Last year’s pool party, for example, would forever be called the “Never Fuck in a Hammock” party, because that’s what one of the paramedics had advised. He was not incorrect, but there’d been no serious injuries other than to some people’s pride, so it became a running joke. Our friends, swingers all, love a good party and seem to take joy in others’ misfortune – all in good fun, of course.

The paramedics were welcomed back when their shift ended, and both proved to have an excellent grasp of human anatomy and physiology.  Leon, the black paramedic, in particular… oh, but I digress.

It was, all-in-all, a smashing success, and everyone left eager for more; now, it was upon us.

~~~~

When Richie pranked me, most of our guests were naked… swimming, relaxing, a few engaged in more pleasurable activities. Our friend Jason, one of the well-hung single males, sat on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water as Marnie, the wife of our friend Joe, sucked his legendary cock. Joe was snugged up to her back in the water, his small cock resting in her ass crack as he reached around to fondle her boobs, his chin on her shoulder for a close-up view of his wife pleasuring Jason. She’d slipped Jason’s big cock from her mouth a short time ago to allow Joe a quick suck but then reclaimed it for herself.

MerilynLennon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerilynLennon

Others were touching, sampling, some beginning to fuck as the party heated up, but many drifted closer as Richard seized my arm. I was still in my tiny bikini – just three small mesh triangles and some strings – but now he untied the top and let it fall, my hard nipples revealed to the gathering, earning cheers and applause. When he pulled me across his lap, my ass facing our audience, I knew what was in store… and I almost came! I was dripping, the tiny bikini between my pussy lips sopping wet.

Richard brought his hand down across my upraised ass – hard! I jumped at the resounding smack, the delicious sting sending ripples through my erogenous zones. He did it twice more before pausing to untie my bikini bottom, letting it fall away. It hadn’t covered much, but now I was fully exposed; anyone close enough could see my arousal. He traced his fingers over my ass and pussy, spreading my wetness, tormenting me.

After one more slap, he asked for volunteers – and my “friends” leaped at the chance! Hands spanked, teased, fingers glided between my lips, stroking, entering, one wet finger sliding deep into my ass – and it wasn’t all men! Facing down, I couldn’t see faces, but I recognized painted toenails, ankle jewelry, and a pussy adorned by a diamond-shaped landing strip, the occasional tattoo or piercing… and yes, certain distinctive cocks, most of them hard!

Courageous Roger, for example, is quite small and easily overexcited. I recognized his tiny stiff penis, and when his fingers stroked my hard clit, he groaned and spurted all over me, untouched! I laughed and thanked him.

Richard had decreed fifty spanks; by the time we’d reached that number, I’d come twice and was writhing with arousal. He wasn’t done though, and his next reveal made me quake with arousal; it was a large, stainless steel fishhook apparatus on a short rope, except with a large steel ball on the tip. I’d never seen it before but I knew what it was. He used Roger’s cum to lube the ball and my little pucker, and I shuddered and came again, gasping as he slowly pushed it into me, my audience cheering!

The hook set, he helped me to my feet, leading me over to kneel on a small bench, my bottom to the group as he tied the rope to a ring above my head, the steel hook and ball in my rectum making me moan. I came when he entered me, again when he spurted minutes later.

Another man took his place, Richard’s cum dripping from my pussy, and for the next hour, hooked and tied, I took one after another in my mouth or pussy, lips and tongues occasionally performing cleanup on me. The party was a smash – someone else fetched ice – and while we have not yet given this party a name, I think the word ‘hooker’ will play a part…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments