Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It's been a while since we got together with Jason, and my mind has gone there a lot, inspiring this story... and a bit of self-loving. I think I'll check the summer rates of Breckenridge condos and start making some plans. I hope you'll enjoy it, and give it a like, comment, favorite, or whatever you feel it deserves! As always, thanks for reading..."

 Foolproof! Not that all guys are fools, but it works just as well on the ones that are as it does on the more advanced ones. It’s as if it had some magnetic power or its own gravitational field that pulls men in and keeps them orbiting around it. It seems to mesmerize them, making them helpless to resist… or, more likely, if they are one of the bright ones, they’ve read my intent correctly and have no desire to resist. They want it; they seek it, their eyes always on alert for an appearance, and when they find one they’re powerless to look away.

The female ass, the derriere, the bottom, the butt, the rear, the booty, call it what you will, but men are endlessly fascinated by it, and it’s been ever thus. From prehistoric times, long before missionaries came along with a new position for us, most coupling was probably from behind – it’s the most common throughout the animal kingdom, especially among mammals - through dresses with bustles, short-shorts, miniskirts, and now thong bikinis and twerking, the female ass has played a major role in fashion, society, and survival of the species.

Perhaps men are hard-wired to be drawn to the curves of the feminine ass, their cocks rising and twitching like a dowsing rod in the presence of water; hard-wired or not, they get hard! All of which I knew when I leaned over the windowsill naked in the third-floor condo we’d rented in Breckenridge. We were on a long recreational weekend, just me, my husband Richard, and our fortunately endowed friend Jason, whom I introduced in my “I Like Big Cocks” story.

The rates are lower in the summer like this, and we were mostly there to relax, enjoy the amenities, eat in the many good restaurants, and have days and nights of sex. We love our threesomes with Jason, and while he’s not as strongly bisexual as Richie or our friend Seth, he does indulge, and he and Richard enjoy each other while I enjoy both of them.

Now, though, it was early morning and people were just beginning to fill the sidewalk below and the outdoor tables of the café across the street. Nobody ever seems to look up, but if they did, they’d have seen me leaning on the sill, naked, bare breasts exposed. Richard had gone out to get coffees and pastries for us, so when I felt a hand caress my bare bottom, I knew it was Jason – and I’d fully expected him to do that. I was counting on it, even, and was already wet with anticipation.

I wiggled my butt to further entice him, making a small “Mmmm” sound as he traced my cheeks, and then my valley. In case my signal was not 100% clear, I moved my feet apart, presenting my wet treasure to him. Jason is no fool, and soon his fingers dipped into my slick, wet heat, earning a soft moan from him that echoed my own. He entered me with two fingers, and I could feel his huge cock growing and hardening against my hip.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

When his fingers moved to my rigid, sensitive clit, I said, “Make me come…”

He did – it wasn’t much of a challenge since my mind had me halfway there already – but by then I could feel the hot weight of his massive erection resting on my lower back. He quickly stepped behind me, using his hand to slide the enormous head of his cock in the well-lubed V of my sex, and then he pressed forward. As always when he first enters me, it was intense, pleasure bordering on pain, but so fucking good!

As I always do in that moment, I said, “Oh, God, yes! Fuck me!”

He did, sliding deep into me, holding my hips as he took me. It was a little bizarre looking down at people walking, chatting, laughing, enjoying their breakfast while I had his enormous cock buried deep in my body, but the risk, the exhibitionism, only added to the eroticism. He felt so good in me as he built into a rhythm, gradually getting more and more of his monster into me as I adapted, until I felt his big balls slap my clit.

I came again – not quietly – but I didn’t notice anyone look up at my sounds. If they had, they would have known I was being fucked by my expression and the way my body moved rhythmically as he thrust into me. I realized I didn’t care – if anything, I wish some of them would have noticed! I reached back between my legs and fondled his heavy swingers, and that’s where we were when Richie got back, catching me in the middle of another orgasm.

“Man, I can’t leave you two alone for a minute!”

Jason said, “She forced me to, dude, not my idea.”

I laughed. “He’s right; I leaned on the sill and stuck my ass out at him and he was helpless.”

Richard grinned. “Yeah, I get that.”

He set his purchases down on the table and crossed to us, and I moved my hand when he touched it. He took over fondling Jason’s balls, and Jason groaned, saying, “Not my fault if I come too soon, I’m being double-teamed.”

I laughed. “Go ahead and come; I already have and will again, as you know.

Richie said, “Yeah, and hurry before the coffee gets cold.”

Jason did as instructed soon after, grunting with effort, and the sensation of his huge organ pumping deep inside of me tipped me into yet another climax, the best one yet!

After he slipped out we went to enjoy our breakfast. They sat on the sofa, and I sat facing them, displaying my white, creamy filling as Jason’s cock slowly shrank and drooped. By the time we finished, Richard was hard and ready, and I knew Jason soon would be again too!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments