Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maya’s Mischief. 1: Titty Fuck

"Maya detonates Brad’s grenade"

23
23 Comments 23
5.9k Views 5.9k
820 words 820 words

“Mmm, baaaby, I want you so bad right now.”

Maya turned from the dresser and looked at Brad as he lay on the bed slowly stroking his hard cock, tormented with desire. A sharp tingle shot through her pussy.

“Ooh, let me,” Maya purred. She really hadn’t thought about being naughty until she saw Brad playing but, as usual, it didn’t take much to get her going.

Maya was bewitching in her naked glory: a beautiful face framed by wavy blonde hair and a petite body with smooth, dewy skin that reminded Brad of panna cotta. Her large, full breasts were exceptional, as close to perfect as you would ever see with pert nipples pointing slightly upward and begging to be sucked.

Brad grinned, watching those boobs bouncing as Maya stepped to the side of the bed. She leaned over him, and slowly trailed her long hair up and down his torso, ending with a sweep or two over his rigid cock.

He shivered and groaned. “Oh God… baby, pleeease…”

He was crazy with need, desperate for release, and he moaned when she brushed her weighty breasts over his chest, her achingly erect nipples circling and brushing back and forth over his own. 

Brad groaned even louder when she continued upward and swayed her breasts above his lips — only to tantalisingly pull them out of reach when he lifted his head.

“Awww, poor baby, that was a bit mean of me,” she laughed.

Leaning over him again, Maya dangled her splendid orbs above his face once more — only to pull away again when he raised his head.

Brad groaned. He so wanted to suck her nipples, to taste her succulent flesh, smell her warmth. The torment was borderline unbearable, his full balls aching almost painfully while his throbbing, solid cock bulged, frantic for attention.

“You’re a wicked tease, aren’t you?” he grunted. “You’ll pay for that later.”

Smirking, Maya slowly trailed her breasts down Brad’s body and tickled his pulsating erection with her nipples. With every slow sweep of her nipples up and down his thick shaft, Maya tingled. She hungered for his cock, desperately wanted it — but she wasn’t going to change the game. Not yet.

“Mmm, God… please, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Brad pleaded.

She kneeled between his legs, leaned forward and squeezed his throbbing cock between her warm, smooth melons. Instantly, he bucked his hips and looked mesmerised while fucking her glorious globes.

“Jesus Christ, Brad, I so love watching your face when I touch you. I want you to cover my tits in cum then I want to rub it into my skin until my nipples are rock hard. I might let you lick, suck and bite them until I cum. Okay?”

“Oh, I love it,” he gasped. “I want to watch while you make me cum.”

“Your own private show,” she said, and he bucked harder as she pressed her tits firmly around his swollen cock.

“Jesus, baby, I can’t look away from you, my beautiful, sexy girl.” He exhaled noisily. “You turn me on so much, I’m not gonna last long.”

The tip of his cock sparkled invitingly. Maya locked eyes with Brad and lowered her head just enough to teasingly lick the drops of shiny, salty pre-cum from the tip. “Hmm, lovely,” she sighed, licking her lips.

Brad’s head flopped back and he moaned as a sensational trail of sparks raced from deep within his balls to the tip of his twitching cock.

“Cum on me now, this dirty little girl wants it.”

Maya lifted her breasts as if offering them to him.

“Oh, baby, I’m so close, please don’t stop,” he murmured.

He was panting, watching his cock head play hide and seek between her breasts. His hot rod was solid, pulsating, ready to erupt.

“Give me all your cum, baby. Give it to me now, it’s mine.”

Hearing that, Brad’s body tensed and his ball sac tightened and lifted. With one final thrust between her fleshy mounds, the first rope of cum hit Maya under her chin. She quickly pulled back to watch several spurts of cum splash over her breasts before she scooped a little on a fingertip and sucked. Watching his thick and hard grenade detonate was one of her favourite things to do.

“Hmm… you’re scrumptious, Baby. Thank you for my prize.”

Maya scooped more cum with her fingertips and rubbed it over her nipples while Brad reached between her legs and fingered her dripping pussy. Bringing his hand to his lips, he tasted her and his mouth watered.

Swiftly, Brad grabbed her arm, pulled her onto him, and spanked her ass once, a stinging but playful slap. 

“You’ve been a very naughty girl. You’ve got to pay for it…”

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

 

© trinket 2018

 

Many thanks to my lovely Editor, JWren xx

 

Published 
Written by trinket
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments