Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In St. Louis Stays In St. Louis

"The trainer becomes the trainee"

25
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
831 words 831 words

Author's Notes

"The title of the story is what the woman in the story said to me before I left her room"

Over twenty years ago, I was working as an Application Engineer for a large electrical equipment manufacturer. Part of my job was to give training on our products to end users, engineers, and electrical distributors. We would do one day of training and that evening we would take the attendees out for a nice dinner and drinks and then do another day of training.

I was twenty-eight and had been in my job for about three months when a group of electrical distributors from Canada came to town for the training. The first day of training went well and we went out to dinner that evening.

After dinner, I took the attendees out to some bars and clubs for drinks. Round after round we had a great time and went to several bars near the hotel where they were staying.

At about 12:00 am the party started to break up and everybody was going their separate ways when one of the ladies in the group Michelle asked if I wanted to go dancing at one of the clubs. She was in her early forties, attractive, with long brown hair, a little chunky, big tits, and a nice thick ass.

For the next two hours, we drank and danced having a great time. By this time I was pretty shitfaced unable to drive home. Michelle offered to let me stay in her room which was within walking distance from the club. We walked back to her room talking and laughing just enjoying each other's company.

We got back to her room and I went and lay down on the couch. She said that she had to change into her sleeping clothes so she went into the bathroom. By this time I was horny as hell but not sure if she was just being nice letting me stay in her room plus she was an attendee at our training so I didn't know if I should "go for it" or not.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom wearing a tight black tank top and black silky panties. Her nipples were rock hard as she climbed into bed. I decide to "go for it." I climbed into bed and got under the covers with her.

I wrapped my arms around her soft body and started kissing her madly. She was a really good kisser and I was rock-hard. I then moved my hand down and started rubbing her pussy. She was soaking wet!

mollylogan01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mollylogan01

I moved from kissing her lips down to her nipples. They were so sexy. Her tits were big, much larger than DD and her nipples were huge and erect. I gently licked the right, then the left then started moving down toward her sweet pussy. I slipped off her panties and started licking her clit.

She started arching her back as I kept licking. "I'm going to CUM!" She grabbed my head and ground her cunt into my face as she came. Oh my god, that was good. FUCK ME!!

I got up, spread her legs, and stuck my cock into her sopping wet pussy, and started pumping. She had a relatively tight pussy and it felt so good. I was relatively new in town and hadn't fucked anyone in several months. We got into a good rhythm and were kissing and fucking for about ten minutes.

I sat up, grabbed her ankles, and really started pumping her hard. She grabbed onto my ass and yelled "I'M CUMMING!!" I could feel her cum slopping in her pussy. Then I lay on my back and she got on top and started to ride me. She ground her wet cunt onto my cock, I could tell she was horny as hell.

She pushed down on my chest as she froze, gasped, and came again. I lifted my ass up and was slamming into her as she pushed down hard. I could feel her cum running down my balls. I couldn't take it anymore and came hard into her.

We fucked two more times that night and then fell asleep. I woke up around 6:00 am hungover as hell, got dressed, and headed back to my apartment to shower and change for work.

I got to the training at about 8:00 am and everyone was eating breakfast and talking. One of my coworkers came up to me and said one of the other distributors saw me leaving Michelle's room in the morning. I told him that I was drunk and she let me sleep on her couch. He said that I can always rent a room at the hotel and charge it to the company.

As the seminar began, I looked out into the audience and Michelle was sitting in the back her face and chest were flush from fucking the hell out of me the night before. We never spoke again and to this day I still remember how flush she was and wonder if anyone else at the seminar noticed that.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments