Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Buddies

"Kelleigh’s married life encompasses rough sex, fetish, group sex, and then bisexuality…"

16
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Part One.

Hank and Titch were best buddies. From the age of five, they were inseparable. They first met when Titch’s father was employed by Hank’s dad as the foreman on his farm. Hank’s parents were wealthy farm owners and had a very successful business. The two buddies spent their entire school careers together and at the age of twenty, had completed a further three years at an agricultural college, living in an apartment that Hank’s father rented.

They had been born a mere ten days apart, Titch being the older, and both only children. Physically, nevertheless, they could not have been more different. Hank was stocky and Titch lanky, standing six-feet-five-inches tall. Although Hank was six foot tall, he always looked short next to his buddy. Neither of the guys could ever be referred to as good-looking, with poor old Titch the uglier of the two. Being true-blue farm boys, however, their looks and rugged appearance did not bother them at all.

In the preceding years, Hank’s dad had bought the two adjoining farms on either side of him. Titch’s folks ran the one farm, and the other was managed by the Walcott family, who Hank’s father had employed two years before. The Walcott’s had a daughter Kelleigh, now sixteen years old. Kelleigh was exquisite, by far the best looking girl in the entire region. She was petite, blond, and beautiful.

From the first time Hank had laid eyes on her when she was still fourteen, he had made up his mind; he was going to make Kelleigh his wife! Kelleigh was definitely not interested in Hank and found him and Titch smelly and oafish. What poor Kelleigh, however, did not know was that the fates were already conspiring against her.

Both Titch’s dad and Mr. Walcott were on a very good wicket as far as employment was concerned. Hank’s father was a generous man, and the two farm managers earned excellent salaries that included a profit-sharing arrangement.

Once the two buddies had graduated, they initially shared the cottage on the main farm, which Titch’s parents had lived in for many years. Hank’s father was already in the process of buying a fourth farm that Hank and Titch would live on, and manage, and a few months later. This eventuality did materialize.

After Kelleigh began her final school year, her parent’s subtly started applying pressure on her to be nice to Hank when he began visiting the Walcotts weekly. He and Kelleigh would be served refreshments in the garden, before being left alone in one other’s company.

To Kelleigh’s dismay, Titch would also tag along from time to time. As if the two buddies weren’t skanky enough, they had grown full beards while attending college and now looked like total Neanderthals. Disinterested as Kelleigh was, she knew she had to be pleasant because of her dad’s situation.

As the months passed, Hank’s visits became more frequent and the pressure from her parents started to mount. After six months, after a huge family row, Kelleigh was left in no doubt that she was going to marry Hank. Kelleigh spent many nights crying herself to sleep.

Hank gradually become bolder and insisted she sit next to him during his visits. Hank first began placing his arm around her prior to the odd kiss as he was departing. In as much as she had grown up around farmers, Hank’s sweaty disposition and strong body odour made her sick at the thought of having to eventually share his bed with him.

Three months before Kelleigh’s final year at school ended, all the wedding plans had been made and she would become Hank’s wife two weeks after that. In the week preceding the wedding, she felt like she had been handed a death sentence. Recently, Hank had upped his kissing intensity and it felt like she was being smothered by a wet beaver as he clamped onto her face.

Even with puffy eyes, Kelleigh looked beautiful at the wedding. Hank loved dancing and danced with every woman in the hall including Kelleigh, on their wedding night. Having started out fresh and clean at the start of the wedding function, well, as clean as Hank could be, he was soon dripping with sweat and ponging like a farm animal.

The married couple would not be going on a honeymoon immediately, as it was harvest time on the farms. Having acquired the fourth farm, Hank and Kelleigh would be living in the farmhouse, with Titch living in the large cottage about one hundred yards away from the main house.

After entering the master bedroom after the wedding function, Kelleigh excused herself before moving towards the bathroom. Hank knew that this would take some time. He went to the lounge to fix himself a drink. Savouring his brandy, his cock twitched in anticipation of what lay ahead. He had waited three years, three long years, and finally, the moment he had dreamt was almost upon him. She was the one for him and claiming his prize was going to be the highlight of his life.

After returning to the bedroom Hank removed his shoes and socks, before throwing his trousers over a chair. Sitting in his underpants with his shirt open, he positioned himself on the sofa next to the bed and waited anxiously.

‘Let her take her time,’ he thought, ‘this is the night of my life and I have just been handed the crown jewels. All those women that Titch and I fucked weren’t worth a dog’s turd. Fuck yeah! I have just won a lottery,’ his thoughts concluded.

When Kelleigh finally appeared she was wearing a three-quarter, pale blue nightie that her mother had bought for her. Standing a short way beyond the bathroom door, she glanced up at him. Hank sat on the sofa staring at her. Slowly, he arose and seated himself at the foot of the bed. Motioning her over, Kelleigh presently stood before Hank.

“Take this thing off,” he uttered with authority. Gingerly she removed the nightdress, before standing naked before him.

Hank’s eyes lit up like a pyrotechnics display at a Fourth of July celebration. ‘Perfect… just fucking perfect,’ he thought, as he observed her perky tits and scrumptious pink nipples.

“You are the queen of this house,” he announced, before continuing, “Any wall colour, pot or appliance, or any piece of furniture you want, you can have, no problem.” He leisurely scanned her body before resuming, “In this bedroom, however, I am the king. You will do anything I want, when and how I want it. Are we clear on that?”

Kelleigh nodded submissively.

“Good,” he stated. “You didn’t want to marry me?” he proclaimed glaring at her. Dropping her head she glanced down shyly.

“A good wife has two duties; keeping a man’s stomach full, and his balls empty,” Hank concluded. Kelleigh looked forlorn after his comment.

“Time to break you in,” Hank announced, before resuming, “you need to learn your proper place.”

Kelleigh then looked up at him quizzically, before Hank pulled her onto his lap as he moved backward on the bed. Clasping both her wrists in his left hand and pushing them firmly down on her back, he began slapping her arse vigorously. Thwack, thwack, thwack, his right hand rained down on her arse. She cried out in protest as the stinging took effect.

“Please Hank, stop,” she begged.

Ignoring her pleas, his hand kept up its metronomic smacking. After several thwacks, Kelleigh was amazed to find her pussy salivating. The stinging on her butt and the hardness boring into her stomach were driving her wild with lust. The intoxicating masculine smell from Hank was also adding to her horniness.

‘Oh god,’ she thought, ‘why is this turning me on?’

Her cries soon turned into lusty groans of pleasure. Thwack, thwack, thwack, Hank’s smacks continued on her arse. As she began to howl with pleasure, the slaps stopped. She then felt his coarse fingers forcing her legs apart. Hank's rough middle finger now found her pussy. Wedging his fat finger between her pussy lips he began massaging her vulva. Virtually convulsing in ecstasy she started whimpering with unabashed pleasure before Hank stuck his finger into her moist cunt.

She was ready, her pussy was crying out to be fucked. ‘Cock, I want cock,’ she intoned in her mind.

“Fuck me, please daddy fuck me,” she begged Hank.

Hank didn’t need a second invitation. After throwing her onto the bed he pulled his shirt and underpants off, before jumping on her body. His fat, rigid, uncut cock was oozing pre-cum as he began oiling her crevice. Hank’s impatient knob now began to seek out her burrow. As his hairy moist mouth slobbered all over her lips, his thick mushroom head found her opening. Hank’s dick then commenced spearing into her fleshy mound.

Kelleigh cried out in a primeval defloration screech of as she became a woman. As Hank’s stout smelly body pumped into her, Kelleigh was overcome with pleasure.

Overexcited, Hank soon sprayed Kelleigh’s womb with an abundance of hot cum, marking the territory he had so long fantasized about. Hank’s first dream had finally been realized.

 

Part Two.

After Hank had completely drained himself into Kelleigh, he rolled off her and instructed her to retrieve a face cloth to clean his cock. She returned moments later and performed her task. Kelleigh then revisited to the bathroom to take care of her own cleaning. Observing her red backside in the mirror a thrill of excitement surged through her.

Smiling, she wondered how often she would be disciplined. As she caressed her pussy with the warm facecloth, she hoped that spanking would become a regular part of their sexual routine.

Much as she dreaded marrying Hank, their first union had really aroused her. Surprisingly, even Hank’s manly smell had pleased her while they were making love. She had seen pictures of naked men before, and Hank had nothing to be shy about. The girth of his knob particularly delighted her. Hank’s huge balls had thrilled her as they slapped her arse while he was pounding into her. Returning to their bed she wondered if he would want to fuck again.

Kelleigh observed Hank lying very still. She could tell from his breathing that he was asleep. ‘I’m not surprised,’ she thought. After all the excitement of the day and all that dancing, it was hardly unexpected. After turning the bedside light off Kelleigh got into bed next to him.

Outside, having shot his spunk all over the flowerbed Titch finally made his way back to his cottage. His buddy had not let him down and left the curtains open as promised. It had been a great show and he couldn’t wait for the fun that lay ahead. ‘Just let her settle in for a few days,’ he thought, ‘then my buddy and I will do what we’ve always done… Share.’

At around three in the morning, Hank got up to use the toilet. After returning he observed Kelleigh’s naked form in the moonlight. Kneeling on the bottom of the bed he pulled her ankles apart. Kelleigh awoke as his large frame moved over her. As Hank moved upwards she felt him guide his thick cock into her pussy.

Once wedged, his body closed on her as his dick once again began to prise her open. Kelleigh gasped as he swiftly entered and began thrusting. Clamping her head in his hands his hairy mouth suctioned onto her lips with his tongue performing a double penetration.

Kelleigh’s hands gripped onto Hank’s head as her pleasure started mounting. She had no real knowledge of the various sexual positions, but could not imagine one better than this. What she didn’t know, was that this was the position Hank preferred. Hank thrived on dominance and loved a woman on her back, with him pinning her down. The odd bit of doggy style was okay when he and Titch shared a woman, but for him the missionary style was king.

Grunting and humping, he rode Kelleigh firmly. The whimpers and sighs from her were really pleasing him and further fuelled his horniness. Hank had no intention of rushing as before and kept varying his pace.

When Kelleigh uttered, “I love your balls slapping my arse,” Hank exaggerated his hip action to please her even more. Using his knees to propel further forward, he pushed for maximum penetration. Her response was immediate as she began to gasp.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum,” Hank cried as Kelleigh orgasmed. As howls reverberated in the room his final few thrusts were fierce.

The following morning she asked if Hank was going to shower, not wanting to jump the queue. “Nah,” he said in a matter-of-fact way, “I showered yesterday.” Giving her a horny smile he then uttered, “Besides, I like the smell of sex on my body.” Kelleigh laughed.

“I’ll get breakfast on the go while you shower,” he concluded.

After breakfast, Hank took off for a meeting with his dad. Although it was Sunday there was an urgent matter that had to be seen to and promised to be back in a couple of hours. This gave Kelleigh time to do all her unpacking, and settle in.

At lunchtime, Hank helped out in the kitchen. Things just kept getting better. A man who loved cooking? What else could a girl possibly want!

After lunch, Hank excused himself for a nap. Hank’s week had been hectic, and with the wedding ceremony thrown in, he was dog tired. Kelleigh elected not to join him so he could get some rest. After taking care of the dishes, she sat outside on their veranda.

A short while later she observed Titch standing outside his front door. Waves were exchanged before he began moving in her direction. This was not what she had planned for, but now had no option but to await his arrival. As Titch approached he asked if he could join her.

After he was seated she got drinks for them, before they exchanged a few pleasantries about the wedding. Silence followed. The one thing that Kelleigh had come to know about Titch was that he was very comfortable with silence. Eventually, breaking the stillness she asked if he also had plans to marry shortly. “Nah, I’m not the marrying kind,” Titch answered.

Another pause followed before she asked him if he missed their college days. “Very much,” he replied. “Hank and I had a lot of fun in our apartment.” After another short lull, he went on to tell her about the good times.

Titch was always socially reserved, and Hank was the outgoing member of the duo. Early in their first year, they visited a bar one evening. Hank attracted the attention of a young lady, and soon all three were on their way back to the apartment. Shortly after their arrival as Hank and the girl were about to head for his bedroom, she asked if Titch would also be joining them. The guys were gobsmacked by her request. Figuring, what the hell, the three of them were soon romping in the room.

Titch assured Kelleigh that there was no interaction between him and Hank, but stated that their threesomes were awesome. In fact, after that, double tagging became an addiction to them. Titch admitted that they didn’t always succeed, but that seventy per cent of the time they were successful.

Kelleigh was flawed after Titch’s revelation and sat opened mouthed looking at him in disbelief. The look in his eyes as he observed her had an almost predictive gaze. After yet another brief respite Titch arose and said he was sure she had things to do and left. Kelleigh’s mind went into a spin. That evening during dinner, she was tempted to ask Hank about the disclosure but decided against it. 'What was, was,' she figured. At around eight, they headed for the bedroom.

That evening their lovemaking was leisurely and totally magnificent. Lying naked on the bed, Hank began to fondle her breasts. Propped up on one arm he observed her lovingly as his hand moved from one tit to the other, before caressing her torso. Hank was like an art collector, who after purchasing a priceless object was enjoying the tactile affirmation of his investment.

As Hank’s mouth moved towards her breast his right hand cupped her pussy. Soon Kelleigh was enjoying the double stimulation of having her tit sucked, and her snatch fondled. After a first, then a second finger entered her, she began to writhe with ecstasy. Hank’s tongue and lip action escalated as his fingers, now three of them, rapidly speared into Kelleigh. Her anxious hands massaged Hank’s head as she panted her contentment.

Lifting his body, Hank turned onto his knees and covered Kelleigh’s face with his genitals. With his hands on the back of her thighs, he pushed her legs apart and pulling them up upwards fed on her blossom. Looking up at the window he saw Titch across from him as he gathered her nectar. From the movement of Titch’s upper body, it was clear that Titch was wanking. Hank smiled then winked, before again plunging his head into the honey pot awaiting him.

Kelleigh’s introduction to oral sex was very stimulating. The heady smell of Hank’s sweaty crotch completely overwhelmed her. As she licked his balls she simultaneously began tugging on his knob. When Hank’s mouth started lapping her cunt, she thought she was about to convulse. Hank munched on her flower like a swarm of bees gone berserk.

Outside, Hank was stimulating himself in his favourite fashion. He held his cock in his left hand, before inserting his right first finger into his foreskin. He then twirled his finger around his moist dick head as stimulated himself. He could do this for hours watching his porn collection. There was porn studio whose videos he particularly loved. The sex was rough and entailed a woman being fucked by four to five guys.

‘Six more days,’ he thought. Next Saturday he would be joining the fun.

Inside, Hank again changed body position. With Kelleigh’s pussy sopping wet after she had convulsed with orgasm, he reverted back to the missionary position. As he began to hump her frantically his balls again slapped her arse, sustaining her ongoing rapture. With Hank banging into Kelleigh, Titch could no longer hold back outside. Titch’s knob began spewing jizz all over his stimulating finger, as his legs twitched with the release.

Inside the room, the finale played itself out as Hank scooted up Kelleigh’s body to feed her his cum. As he unloaded his spunk in spurts he said, “Taste the seed that we will be breeding with one day.” Kelleigh savoured it eagerly, having loved her introduction to oral sex.

After returning to his cottage, Titch switched his television on and was soon watching a woman being triple penetrated. With his finger twirling in his dicks hood, he thought, ‘six more days, only six more days!’

 

Part Three.

In the early hours of the following morning, Hank got up to use the toilet. Upon his return, the same procedure from the previous day was followed, as he mounted his wife and began to fuck her. Kelleigh would get used to this daily ritual, and had no objections whatsoever. Propped up on his elbows he kissed her gently, as his dick slid in and out of Kelleigh. After two days of not showering, Hanks body odour had intensified, and Kelleigh was becoming intoxicated by his manly essence. With his thick knob inside her and the hum of his armpits hovering over them, she began to gasp with excitement.

“Harder… please fuck me harder,” she begged.

Lifting up on straight arms, Hank did as requested and began banging into her. Kelleigh ran her hands up Hank’s torso, finally locating his moist pits. When her fingers started tickling the damp hair under his arms, Hank became overexcited.

“Oh fuck… fuck yeah,” he cried as his body shook rapturously. “Take my spunk, take it, fuck yeah… take it in your hot pussy,” he panted as he spewed into her.

“Yes… Yesss,” she groaned united in bliss. After Hank fell asleep, she lay next to him with her fingers under her nostrils. Happily, she drifted off to sleep sniffing his masculinity.

Kelleigh again showered alone the following morning before joining Hank for breakfast. When Hank left, Kelleigh really began to familiarize herself with her new surroundings. At around eleven o’clock Hank phoned her and asked her to make him sandwiches. He was having a hectic day and wouldn’t be able to join Kelleigh for lunch. Twice that week, however, they did enjoy a lunchtime quickie on Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday’s, Hank and his dad, Hank senior, always went to town to take care of business. This weekly visit always included a lunch treat, at a steakhouse in town.

Throughout the week Kelleigh and Hank had sex at night and in the early hours of the morning. Titch also continued his voyeuristic escapades in the evenings. At dinner on Friday, Kelleigh reversed an earlier decision she had made and told Hank about the conversation she had with Titch.

Hank smiled as he confirmed what Titch had told her, before stating, “I’m happy that you brought up the subject.”

“Why?” she inquired.

“Well… I have invited Titch to dinner tomorrow evening, and want him to join us in the bedroom afterward,” Hank said, matter-of-factly.

Kelleigh was stunned, and she sat quietly observing Hank for quite some time. “For sex?” she whispered eventually.

“Yes. It’s time to restart our college tradition,” he stated.

“But, I’m your wife,” she blurted out, in disbelief.

“So? Kelleigh let me remind you of a conversation we had on our wedding night. The bedroom, my domain… what I say, goes. Your role is to comply, and that’s that,” he ordered. “B’sides, you’ll enjoy Titch, he’s very… Talented,” he said, stressing the last word.

Kelleigh’s mouth went dry. “But, we’re married,” she whimpered.

“Sure, and if I chose to share your with my buddy, you’ll obey,” he said emphatically.

“But…” she uttered, before being interrupted.

“Kelleigh, I’ve spoken. Tomorrow night Titch is going to fuck you, simple as that. Now, where’s the dessert you promised me?” Hank concluded.

In a trance-like state, Kelleigh got up and fetched their dessert. When they headed off to bed, Kelleigh was sulking. After they undressed she turned her head to the side when Hank tried to kiss her. Annoyed, he pulled her chin towards him. “I see you need some more discipline,” he stated.

In a flash, he was seated at the end of the bed with her wrists in his left hand, before his right hand began to rain down on her backside. His smacks were a lot more intense than on the former occasion. After several slaps, as her pussy began to moisten Kelleigh groaned loudly.

With her cunt sopping wet, Hank forced his hand between her legs and began fingering her. She willingly opened to him gasping with pleasure. One, then two of his fingers pistoned into her as her head heaved up and down in ecstasy. With her pussy suppurating with lust, he placed her over the end of the bed and slammed his dick into her.

Watching outside, Titch almost ripped his knob off with excitement as his buddy fucked Kelleigh doggy style. Observing the hot scene before him Titch couldn’t hold back and began spraying his jizz all over the flowerbed. ‘One more day, one more fucking day,’ he thought as he wandered off to his cottage.

Hank did not awaken in the early hours of the following morning as usual, but when he finally did he headed for the shower, beckoning Kelleigh to follow him. With her back against the tiles, Hank lifted her right leg and sought entry. Once he got his rhythm going, he cupped her backside in both his hands lifting Kelleigh up. With her arms around his shoulders, he speared into Kelleigh’s pussy. Hank didn’t last too long before unloading.

Still pinning her to the wall Hank said, “Sorry, baby, I can’t hold my piss in any longer.” Kelleigh immediately began to feel a warm torrent of liquid spraying inside her. Initial shock gave way to unbelievable pleasure as she received the golden fountain from his discharging bladder. Her gasps aroused Hank once more. Widening his stance, and with his outstretched arms anchoring then against the tiles, Kelleigh tightened her arms around his neck and wrapped around Hank’s body commenced riding his cock.

After Hank had cum, he again placed her body against the tiles. As he kissed Kelleigh she again began to feel warm liquid spraying into her once more as Hank discharged the remainder of his bladder. When they began showering and washing one another, Hank looked into Kelleigh’s eyes and asked, “Do you trust me?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Tonight will be fun, you’ll see,” he assured her. Kelleigh nodded compliantly.

The entire Saturday Kelleigh spent in a stupor. ‘Oh god, how am I going to cope with Titch?’ she thought. This marriage that she was now so thrilled about after her initial misgivings, had just gone south. ‘I’m going to be shared by two men! And what does the word, talented mean? Is he kinky?’ she pondered with her mind in a spin.

That afternoon as Kelleigh prepared their meal, Hank had a few beers as he watched sport on the television. After Titch arrived he joined Hank in the lounge, where the two of them drank and smoked. At the dinner table, Hank looked at Titch and said, “Titch, tonight we are going to continue an old college tradition. Kelleigh and I would like you to join us in our bedroom.”

Titch, already in the know, did his best to look surprised. Kelleigh just looked down at her food. The guys then continued their chit chat for the remainder of the meal. After dinner, the two men moved through to the lounge as Kelleigh cleared the table and did the dishes. Once done, she shyly joined the men in the sitting room. A short while later Hank said, “Titch, I think that you and Kelleigh should move through to the bedroom first, and get to know each other a little better.”

After a short pause, Titch got up and offered his hand to Kelleigh. Once she arose, he placed his arm on her back and led her off in the direction of the bedroom. Standing next to the bed, Titch lifted Kelleigh’s chin to make eye contact with her. “I’ve been watching you and Hank since your wedding night,” he asserted.

“What?” she asked.

“Through the window… Hank always makes sure the curtains are open,” he answered.

Glancing at the window, Kelleigh felt a chill running down her back. Titch then began pulling her dress up and over her head, before tossing it aside. Titch then removed his shirt before undoing his trousers and letting them drop to the floor. Moving closer to Kelleigh Titch enclosed her in his arms before unclasping her bra.

As she looked up at him she saw his head closing in on her mouth. Although Kelleigh was used to facial hair with Hank, Titch’s beard and moustache were unkempt, and hair always hung over his lips. Soon she felt his hairy mouth mashing onto her lips.

Through a curtain of hair, she felt his tongue prodding, before opening her mouth to him. Having never been this near to Titch before, she was also sampling the much stronger male aroma that he radiated, and was astonished by how much the smell was turning her on. Titch then pushed her panties down before gently turning her body around. As he clamped her from behind his left hand began to fondle her breasts. His right hand first caressed her stomach, before moving ever downwards.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

When Titch’s right hand reached the top of her pussy, his middle finger slowly commenced rubbing her clit. Through his underpants, Kelleigh could feel Titch’s rigid knob pressing up against her. When her gasps began escalating, Titch ran his first and fourth fingers down the outer lips of her cunt, before his middle finger joined in nestling between her inner lips. As a triad of his digits moved up and down her pussy, Kelleigh’s gasps turned to groans. Titch’s left hand also began upping the ante as he began tweaking her excited nipples.

Directing Kelleigh to the edge of the bed, Titch instructed her to mount the bed on her knees in the doggy position. Looking back between her legs, Kelleigh clearly saw how ‘talented’ Titch was after he had pushed his underpants down. Not only was his knob longer than Hank’s it was also much thicker. Observing Titch’s right hand lift his huge snake, she heard him ask, “Is yer little beaver ready to be eaten?”

“Yes,” she replied in horny anticipation.

After the reptile lodged its head, it began to burrow. Patiently, the creature entered her as Titch clutched onto her hips. There was no discomfort, only a wonderful feeling of fulfilment. For the next thirty minutes, Titch showed her his incredible stamina and restraint. Occasionally, he would bend over her and stimulate either her tits or pussy with his right hand.

Only once Kelleigh had cum three times, with Titch’s fat pole incessantly pushing and pulling, did he unleash his jizz into her. Hank was a great lover but Titch was in another league, and the college tradition she had worried about was finding great favour with Kelleigh.

As they lay side by side on the bed afterward, Titch said, “I wonder when my buddy will be joining us?”

Ten minutes later Titch mounted her body in the missionary position once more, a short while before Hank entered the bedroom.

 

Part Four.

Prior to entering the bedroom to join Kelleigh and Titch, Hank had gone outdoors for good old fashioned, man piss. He decided to do so at the bedroom window where Titch had spent many anxious hours during the week. Through the window Hank observed his buddy mount his wife.

‘Fuck yeah,’ he thought, watching his buddy fuck his wife was so fucking hot. After relieving himself he toyed with his erect dick for a minute or two, savouring the hot scene before moving indoors to take a proper front row seat.

Entering the bedroom, Hank stripped before placing a comfy chair next to the bed. Relaxing, tool in hand Hank watched his buddy fuck Kelleigh. By now Kelleigh was becoming used to the size of Titch’s large cock. At first, she feared that her internal organs might be rearranged by his huge knob, but Titch had started off slowly, allowing her time to adjust. Cocooned by his manly essence Kelleigh was in heaven, as the huge snake excavated new territory in her portal.

“She likes it hard, bro,” Hank encouraged as he watched the hot scene. Titch increased his pace slightly to gasps of pleasure from Kelleigh. Moving to the bottom of the bed, Hank kneeled to get a bird’s eye view of the interacting organs. Titch obliged Hank by opening his legs wider.

“Fuck, Fuck yeah, what’s a beautiful sight,” Hank growled with lust. “Watching a tight pussy sucking onto a big cock is the hottest scene in the world. Fuck her… bro, thrust that big knob into her.”

Titch again gratified Hank’s voyeurism, moving his knees upwards to give his thrusting greater impetus. As Titch’s pummelling gained momentum Kelleigh began to howl with pleasure. Hank further fuelled the scenario with instructive expletives. Titch didn’t last much longer before seeding Kelleigh’s pussy.

As Titch dismounted Hank jumped onto Kelleigh in a flash. Overexcited as Hank was, he pulled out of Kelleigh a minute later, before ordering her onto her stomach. Hank then sprayed his spunk all over her lower back.

Hank next turned his body position and sitting lightly on Kelleigh’s back pinned her down. “Titchie, as promised, her second cherry is yours’s buddy,” he said. Kelleigh began to protest and plead, realizing what was about to occur.

“Please, please, take it easy,” she implored.

“Com' on, Titch, I’ve supplied all the lube you need,” Hank commanded.

Kelleigh’s body was moved to the end of the bed with her backside hanging over the edge. Placing his first finger in his buddy’s goo, Titch gravelled some of the jizz towards Kelleigh’s pink pucker before his finger began entering her. Sighing, she was amazed by how good it felt. “That’s it Titch, work that hole,” Hank intoned. “Open her up, put your fucking thumb in there.”

Titch followed his instruction and scraped the next bit of seed towards her hole. As his thumb entered Kelleigh, his four fingers cupped her cunt. With his thumb prizing her open even further, Titch’s four fingers wrapped around and tickled her pussy. With Kelleigh becalmed, Hank got off the bed to get a better view of Titch’s machinations. As Hank kneeled next to the bed Titch’s hand pulled her backside upwards, positioning her at the correct height for his anal incursion.

When his cock touched her pucker, Kelleigh tensed up in anticipation. “You must relax, baby,” he ordered as his right hand thwacked her arse hard. Once she had followed his instruction he slowly began to push his knob into her arse. Titch entered her at a glacial pace, and she was amazed by the minimal discomfort he imparted.

Hank was mesmerized by the infiltration as he lustily tugged on his cock. Titch had always been the master butt-fucker and was once more he was showing his skill. Gradually, ever deeper, Titch conquered her hole. Hank was practically salivating, knowing that once she had been opened up properly, Kelleigh would be ready for the double penetration that he and Titch loved most of all.

Once all in, Titch held still for a short while before he steadily began to subjugate her final frontier. Kelleigh couldn’t believe how good his knob felt in her backside, and when his hand moved around her and began to stimulate her cunt, she was practically crying out with lust. As his trio of fingers rubbed her pussy she began to spray like a burst faucet. “Jesus,” Hank barked, “Fuck, bro, this is so fucking hot, go for it!” Titch now went into overdrive as he thumped into Kelleigh. Yelping with pleasure, she encouraged his onslaught.

Hank quickly got onto the bed on his back and instructed Titch to impale Kelleigh on his knob. Titch and Kelleigh’s moved upwards on open knees, over Hank’s closed legs, Titch positioned her perfectly before she slid onto Hank’s awaiting dick. Kelleigh couldn’t believe how much pleasure the double stimulation was giving her. With both men having recently cum, she knew she was in for the long haul. Rhythmically supplying the momentum from behind, Titch clutched onto Kelleigh’s tits and sucked on her ear as he thrust from behind.

The trio ambled on sensually for a long while. When the fingers of Titch’s right hand again found her clit, Kelleigh began to howl as she orgasmed all over Hank’s crotch. Her convulsions excited Hank incredibly, and shortly he began spewing obscenities and spunk simultaneously. After his buddy was done, Titch lifted Kelleigh up allowing Hank to get off the bed. Hank then announced that he was off to the lounge for a drink as he exited the room. Turning Kelleigh around, Titch once more mounted her. With her head cupped in his hands, he continued to kiss and thrust into her.

A short while later Titch arose and excused himself. Arriving in the lounge he found Hank fast asleep and snoring. He placed a small blanket that he had carried from the bedroom over his buddy, having anticipated the scenario in the lounge. Hank had very little sexual endurance and tired rather easily. It had always been so.

Titch wasn’t arrogant but knew he was the better lover by far. He made a mental note upon re-entering the bedroom, to advise Kelleigh that she should always assure Hank that he was the superior lover. Titch then once more mounted the object of his desires.

“Do you like me?” he asked Kelleigh.

“Yes, very much,” she replied.

“Always make sure to tell Hank he is the better lover,” Titch cautioned. Comprehending, Kelleigh nodded with a smile.

As they resumed fucking, Titch’s odour continued to escalate as he became even sweatier. “I’m sorry I pong a bit,” he mentioned at one point.

“Not to me,” Kelleigh gasped hornily.

Titch now settled into a steady rhythm showing off his incredible endurance skills. Kelleigh was blown away by his performance and knew that she would yearn for him, between their Saturday assignations. Titch’s oral attentions were mind-blowing to her. He loved kissing and explored every part of her head, neck, and chest.

The variance of pace and exploration of her pussy by his huge knob stimulated Kelleigh unbelievably. After an hour of total bliss, they finally reached their destination, and Kelleigh had never felt so totally satisfied in her life. When Titch announced that he had better be on his way, not wanting to overplay his hand, she sadly agreed.

Titch knew that he would always play second fiddle. Hank called the shots, and he would have to be cautious not to become too brazen in his actions towards Kelleigh. On Saturday evenings, he knew he would always get the bulk of the action, due to Hank’s lack of stamina. Hank had also promised that at lunchtimes on Wednesdays, when the two Hank’s visited in town, Titch could have some one on one action with Kelleigh, an arrangement that Kelleigh was still unaware of. Titch furthermore delighted in the thought that in two weeks’ time, when the two Hanks’ would be attending a trade show in a city two hundred miles away, from Monday to Friday, that he would have Kelleigh all to himself.

After Hank awoke he moved through to the bedroom and saw his beautiful wife sound asleep. Gently lowering the duvet off her he ogled her lovely body. Sniffing her torso he could smell the aroma of sex on her. His head steadily moved down to her pussy inhaling the smell of cum, an aroma that pleased him. He began to lick her moist cunt, gradually pushing her legs apart. As Kelleigh awoke her hands cupped his head encouraging his oral attention.

Lifting his head later Hank asked, “When did Titch leave?”

“Shortly after you went to the lounge,” she lied. “You were sound asleep and he covered you with a blanket.” Hank smiled before his searching tongue returned to her pussy.

Lifting his head, he said, “I really need a piss, badly.” Grinning at her, he led Kelleigh to the shower. Once there, he made her turn and place her hands on the built-in seat. After inserting his dick Hank began pissing into her. Stemming the flow after several seconds he ordered Kelleigh to turn and kneel before him.

After peeing over her tits Hank again stopped the flow. “Open your mouth,” he ordered. Much as she didn’t mind the piss-play thus far, she was very apprehensive about having Hank piss in her mouth. Complying, she did as told and began spluttering as his strong flow hit the back of her throat.

The taste of his juice was not nearly as bad as she had feared. After a few seconds, he again commenced pissing all over her tits. Afterward, Hank gripped hold of her head as his cock entered her mouth. “Time to go all the way baby,” he instructed. “Relax your throat muscles, I won’t hurt you, just follow my advice.” Hank began prodding slowly, encouraging her to remain calm. With Hank coaxing her she was amazed by her abilities. Five minutes later he went balls deep down her throat. Kelleigh had almost gagged once or twice but had listened and accomplished her task.

After Hank shot his load a while later he lifted her body and kissed her, showing his appreciation. After showering they returned to the bedroom and fell asleep soon after.

On Wednesday, Kelleigh was delighted by Hank’s news about Titch’s weekly one on one action with her. Of course, she didn’t show too much enthusiasm, following Titch’s advice. Although her encounter with Titch only lasted forty minutes that Wednesday, a sprint in his repertoire, they both came. Kelleigh knew that she would be counting the hours till Saturday. She was wild about Titch, and totally smitten with him. On Saturday the same procedure as the previous week was followed. There were, however, a few new interesting developments.

 

Part Five.

When their trio headed for the bedroom that night, Titch announced that he needed to have a piss.

“Hold it, bro,” Hank instructed. “Let’s get naked before we all move through to the bathroom.”

Once there, Hank instructed Kelleigh to bend over placing her hands on the built-in seat in the shower. Hank then moved up behind Kelleigh with Titch standing next to him. Placing his cock on Kelleigh’s pussy lips he began pissing, before pushing his dick further into her portal. Titch watched intrigued, really turned on by what he was witnessing.

Before this, he had watched piss-play scenes in his DVD collection and had always wanted to try it out. Hank filled Kelleigh up, then pulled his knob out, followed by a yellow gush from her pussy. He repeated the process twice more to the total delight of Titch.

Standing aside Hank then invited Titch to have a go. Titch inserted his dick completely before he also let rip. Stemming his flow Titch held his dick in her for several seconds, before pulling out. Titch then slowly re-entered her pussy. What happened next caught Titch by surprise. He felt Hank’s left arm moving behind him before he felt a hand groping his butt cheek. Bewildered, he decided not to glance at Hank. Titch now felt Hank’s fingers slipping between his cheeks before Hank’s middle finger began rubbing Titch’s hole. Hank’s right hand then moved up Titch’s torso and commenced tweaking Titch’s nipples, as his left middle finger intensified its rubbing.

Unable to resist any longer Titch looked at Hank. There was a look in Hank’s eyes that Titch had never seen before. Hank’s face swarmed with lust. When Titch finished pissing into Kelleigh, strange thoughts raced through his mind. Instinctively, he knew that he was paying the ultimate price for sharing Kelleigh. What he had never realized before, however, was that Hank may be bisexual.

Hank always called the shots and Titch was cornered. He wanted Kelleigh and loved working on the farm. If he bailed, what would the consequences be? Titch was not into the bisexual scene and wondered how far Hank would push him.

After towelling off, the three of them moved through to the bedroom. Kelleigh was ordered into a doggy position at the end of the bed. With her head flat on the bed, Hank then moved up behind her and plugged his dick into her cunt. As Hank fucked Kelleigh he reached out and began fondling Titch’s knob. It took every bit of self-control that Titch had not to pull away, and when he locked eyes with Hank, a chill went through Titch’s body.

Staring at Titch, Hank gestured to Titch to move behind him with a nod of his head, in addition to mouthing the words, “Fuck me.”

Titch was dazed, and just stood there not believing the order he had just been given. Again gesturing and repeating his command, Hank then tugged at Titch’s cock, again encouraging him to move behind. As always, what Hank wanted, Hank got, and obediently Titch complied.

Titch knew that he had been trapped and was under Hank’s control. When Hank lowered his torso onto Kelleigh and pulled his butt cheeks apart, Titch decided to avenge himself in the only way he could. Titch thrust his knob into Hank with force.

Hank had always been a loud lover and the grunt that exploded from his lips was nothing new to Kelleigh. Titch mistakenly thought that he was teaching his buddy a lesson, but in reality, he was supplying Hank with the blissful agony that he had always desired. The rough fucking that Titch thought might discourage his buddy was actually the realization of a dream come true for Hank. Strangely, Titch became turned-on by the tightness of Hank’s tight butt, and the control he was now exercising over Hank.

As disturbing as Titch found this scenario, he was also a very astute man. Titch’s mind went into overdrive as a very interesting thought process began to formulate.

Unaware of the situation behind her, Kelleigh then felt Hank’s torso lifting off her back. As Hank continued grunting Kelleigh glanced back at Hank’s upturned head. But as her eyes moved down his body she was startled to see Titch’s hands firmly grasping Hank’s hips.

‘Fuck,’ she thought, ‘What the hell is happening?’ Afraid that Hank would catch her watching, she urgently turned her head forward once more. By the time both men unloaded behind her Kelleigh’s mind was in a spin. After the episode, Hank asked Titch to join him in the lounge, for a drink and smoke break.

Kelleigh just lay there dumbfounded as the men departed. Hank then directed Titch to the front porch. Titch knew that Hank would, as always, have his say, and awaited Hank’s summation of the incident that had just transpired.

Hank admitted he had always wanted Titch to fuck him but had always feared rejection from Titch. With the dynamic of Kelleigh entering their lives, Hank confessed that he had used her to realize that desire. Hank wanted them to become a bisexual trio, and have Titch permanently move into their bedroom with them. Hank mentioned that he and his dad had secured the services of a full-time maintenance man, whom they wanted to move into Titch’s cottage if Titch didn’t mind.

Naturally, for appearance’s sake, Titch would ‘officially’ have his own room in their home. Hank also stressed that from here on Titch would have unlimited access to Kelleigh. As Hank babbled on about how in love he was with both Titch and Kelleigh, Titch’s mind kept spinning. Unhappy as he was with this new sexual development, he clearly saw the opportunity for a power shift in their lives. Titch realized that he could now take control after years kowtowing to Hank.

Smiling inwardly, Titch began to formulate the approach he would be adopting henceforth, making Hank his second bitch. As Hank concluded his speech Titch simply smiled and told Hank that he was perfectly satisfied with the new arrangement. When they re-entered the house, Hank elected to remain in the lounge for another cigar, and drink. Titch nodded, and then made his way back to the bedroom.

As Hank sat in the lounge he knew that Titch would be doing his dirty work for him, by informing Kelleigh of the new setup. Instinctively, Hank realized that Kelleigh would fall in with the arrangement and that the deal clincher would be Titch’s permanent presence in their bedroom. As Hank sat with a tingling arse and sipping his drink, he smiled, realizing that all the cards had finally fallen into place.

In the bedroom, Titch joined Kelleigh on the bed. With a shocked look on her face, she blurted out, “What the fuck just happened?”

He began to repeat the information that he had just received from Hank. After relating the entire interaction he kissed Kelleigh gently, assuring her that it was all going to be okay. Naturally, he did not communicate his full thoughts on the matter. Kelleigh felt dazed. The twists and turns of her sex life, since marriage, were getting stranger and more intriguing by the day. Kelleigh was, however, concerned about the impact this would have on her marriage with Hank in the long term.

Titch continued to assuage her concerns, and before long moved onto Kelleigh’s body as he commenced making love to her. As Titch thrust into her, Kelleigh happily thought about the upcoming business trip that Hank and his dad would be taking. A week alone with Titch was a dream come true for her. When Hank returned to the bedroom in the early hours of the morning, Kelleigh awoke but continued to feign being asleep.

She saw Hank waking Titch up, and then watched as they moved through to the bathroom. After a minute her curiosity got the better of her, and she moved towards the bathroom door. As she peeped in at them the two men were in the shower. Hank was on his knees and Titch was pissing all over him and in his mouth. Grabbing Hank’s head finally, Titch began to solidly skull-fuck Hank. Kelleigh watched for a few more minutes before returning to her bed. When the guys emerged later, they both climb on the bed on either side of her, and nothing more happened.

The following week the trio got into their sexual routine. Much to Kelleigh’s relief Hank continued fucking her, but it was also abundantly clear that he loved being fucked by Titch. Initially, Titch resisted kissing Hank, a bridge just too far for him, but strangely, at Kelleigh’s request, he finally gave in. Kelleigh said that she found it exciting to watch the two guys kiss. The one thing that was clear in the bedroom, however, was that Titch was now in command. Titch particularly loved treating Hank like a skivvy, issuing commands left, right, and centre. Titch regularly spanked Hank, and Hank, of course, loved it, and the harder, the better. Hank was totally delighted by his subservient role.

With the two Hanks’ away on business from Monday till Friday the following week, Kelleigh and Titch enjoyed themselves thoroughly. It wasn’t because they both found bisexuality off-putting; in fact, both were rather enjoying it. Their one on one action, however, was preferable to both.

Hank senior was becoming more and more bored with the trade shows that he and Hank junior had to attend. Hank senior was only due to arrive back home with Hank junior on Friday, but changed his plans and drove home on Thursday, after securing a ride with a neighbouring farmer. He relaxed after arriving home, and then after dinner decided to pay Kelleigh and Titch a short visit. When he arrived at his son’s home Hank senior saw that the living area was dark. Being as early in the evening as this was, he found that strange.

About to knock at the front door, Hank senior first tried the doorknob and found it unlocked. Moving into the home he then made his way to down the passage. As he passed Titch’s open door, Titch was nowhere in sight. Hank senior was about to announce himself when he heard strange noises emanating from Kelleigh’s bedroom. After arriving at the open bedroom door he peeped in.

‘Jesus, what the fuck?’ he thought, as he observed Titch fucking Kelleigh.

Hank senior initially felt infuriated, but as he calmed down became transfixed by the sight. Then a wave of excitement overcame him before annoyance finally returned. He could no longer hold back, and entering the room demanded, “Does my son know you’re fucking his wife?”

Titch jumped off the bed in a flash with Kelleigh remaining behind. Hank senior watched Titch as he fumbled, trying to dress as quickly as possible. Hank junior had mentioned the size of Titch’s cock to his dad before, but Hank senior had always thought his son was exaggerating. Hank junior had not lied!

“I need to speak to Kelleigh, Titch, would you please excuse us,” Hank senior uttered.

As Titch departed Hank senior glared at Kelleigh inquiringly. “Yes he knows,” she muttered, “Your son approves of this.”

Hank senior’s mind was in a whirl. As Kelleigh tried to climb off the bed Hank senior blurted, “No, stay exactly where you are.” Remaining on the bed Kelleigh sheepishly looked at him as he kept staring at her. Much as he wanted to reply to her, Hank senior was totally lost for words, and an eerie silence hung over them.

After Titch had left the room he collected a beer from the fridge. As he stood in the lounge, shitting himself, he decided to go outside and peep into Kelleigh’s bedroom window, worried about what was going down.

In the bedroom, Hank senior finally spoke after letting out a derisive laugh. “Looks like I’m the only one on this farm that never gets a fuck! My wife literally has to be begged to open her fucking legs, and moans like a baby whenever she has to perform her duty.”

Hank senior observed Kelleigh for a few moments before commanding, “Take your hands away from your tits and pussy,” She did as told, trying to avert his gaze. “Open your legs wide.” Hank senior finally concluded.

From the outside the house, Titch watched fascinated having arrived just as Kelleigh opened her legs. ‘Fuck!’ Titch thought, 'this old fucker is going to nail her.’ Titch immediately sprang a boner, and as always, pulled his knob out and commenced stroking it. Watching transfixed, he saw senior begin tugging at his shirt as Kelleigh spoke in a distressed manner.

Inside, Kelleigh began to plead. “Please Hank, no, please Hank, don’t do this.”

Ignoring her, Hank senior continued undressing. Once he was naked, it amazed Kelleigh how much her husband resembled his father. Older of course, but she knew exactly what Hank junior would look like in twenty years’ time. Hank senior’s cock was rigid, and he wasted no time getting onto the bed after ordering her to turn over. Seated lightly on the back of her knees Hank senior began to knead her arse. After a short time, with his arm acting like a pendulum, he began striking her backside. With the palm of his hand hitting her right cheek, his arm would then pass over, before returning as the back of his hand connected with her left cheek.

As he upped his intensity Kelleigh began to plead for mercy. Hank senior was delighted with this, not realizing that she was putting on an act and actually loved being spanked. On and on he continued until her arse was bright red. Kelleigh was in ecstasy, and even further exhilarated by the verbal abuse he hurled at her. It was totally apparent that Hank senior was even rougher than his son. Freaked out as she was, Kelleigh was getting totally turned on by this situation.

Satisfied that he had meted out enough punishment he ordered her to turn over once more. After doing so he unceremoniously pulled her legs apart before placing his dick at her pussy. Without hesitation, he then entered her pussy and started banging into her with force. Kelleigh was very close to climaxing by now, and moments later began to writhe in orgasm. Hank senior proudly observed her, like an eagle that has just vanquished its quarry. Hank senior had no intention of stopping, and Kelleigh’s body bounced back and forth as his pounding escalated.

Outside, Titch watched in awe.

When Hank senior lowered his torso onto Kelleigh, his strong hands anchored her face for his anxious mouth. Kelleigh offered no resistance, and shortly their lips were glued together. Any thought that Kelleigh had that this would end quickly, also evaporated. Hank senior constantly varied his pace to prolong his pleasure. For twenty minutes he fucked her frenziedly, revelling in the new opportunity that had presented itself to him that evening. During this episode, he even made Kelleigh cum once more, a feat that made him feel very gratified. When he finally unloaded he growled like a wolf.

Hank had no intention of leaving early and didn’t give a fuck what Titch made of the situation. After a brief rest, he once more put Kelleigh through her paces. After another good spanking, he fucked her mercilessly again.

Afterward, as Hank senior began to dress he declared, “I’ll be keeping the boys very busy with business trips from now on because you’re going to be seeing a lot more of me.” Before leaving Hank senior leaned over and gave one of her nipples a hard tweak. She could hear him sniggering as he walked down the passage.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments