Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cherry Busting

"Straight guy has his cherry plundered…"

18
5 Comments 5
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Roland’s ears were like radar scanners, inviting the most intimate details from women who just couldn’t help themselves relating their bedroom secrets to him. It was actually uncanny how they would simply unload in his presence. Dorothy, who worked with him, told him about her big butch husband who loved having her finger in his arse. ‘Innocent’ as that was initially, according to her, Barry then bought a dildo that he asked her to plunge it into his arse when he fucked her. The even funnier part of the story was that he apparently yelped like a little girl as she did so. Dorothy then proudly showed off all the trinkets she had received, for her compliance.

Shortly after Dorothy’s revelation, Rusty and Jill became Roland’s neighbours in Roland’s apartment block. Jill was a petite blond bimbo, but very sweet. Rusty, however, was the ultimate uber-male. He was large and thickset, and had played football and wrestled while at school. He was ruggedly handsome, with a large jawbone that was punctuated by an enormous cleft in his chin. As much as Roland would have loved to have sex with him, Rusty had the irritating habit of constantly telling Roland that he was super-straight. Roland had never tried to hide his homosexuality, but Rusty obviously felt the need to hammer home his heterosexuality.

Jill confided in Roland that Rusty was ‘okay’ in bed, but that he was a little too rough. Although Rusty never beat her up, she would often have bruises from the way he gripped her body as he pounded her. Roland was even shown the manifestations of their bedroom antics. According to Jill, Rusty’s cock was also thicker than most men’s and her pussy also took quite a bit of punishment during their encounters. Her most surprising revelation was that Jill believed Rusty would be better suited to gay sex, because of his lack of understanding when it came to pleasuring and handling the female body.

A month later when Jill went to visit her ailing mother, she begged Roland to make sure that her husband, whom according to her couldn’t even fry an egg, was properly fed. Because Jill knew that Rusty would simply eat junk food, she made a number of pre prepared meals to feed them during the period she would be away, and asked Roland to take care of serving their dinners. On their first evening together Roland was again regaled with Rusty’s heterosexual litany. Fortunately, Rusty did not stay long before he made his way back to his own apartment. Roland was irritated by his visitor, but decided not to make an issue of it.

On the second evening, however, matters escalated to a higher level. “So,” said Rusty, “Do you really enjoy having a cock up your arse?”

“Sure,” replied Roland.

With a look of disdain Rusty then answered, “Bro, this is for fucking pussy,” he said pointing to his cock. Then pointing behind at his backside, he crassly continued, “and this is exclusively for shitting.”

Having a quirky sense of humour and also having had enough of Rusty’s bullshit, Roland then asked, “So… have you never butt-fucked a woman?”

“Nah,” Rusty replied.

Turning the tables, Roland then looked at Rusty with contempt and replied, “Ah well, whatever. You are very different to any ‘normal’ straight guy that I have ever met.”

“What do you mean?” Rusty asked, dumbfounded.

“Well every ‘real’ straight guy that I have ever met, says that although pussy is great there is nothing better than a tight arse. But… what do I know,” he concluded with an indifferent shrug. Roland could see Rusty’s eyes spinning with confusion before he pressed on. Roland then told Rusty about Dorothy and Barry, without leaving out one detail.

After he finished his dissertation Rusty looked at him in disbelief and said, “What kind of sick fuck is that?” referring to Barry.

Again, Roland donned the mantle of the professor and enthused about the benefits of anal stimulation. “The anus is one of the most erogenous zones on the body,” Roland finished off.

“No fucking way,” Rusty replied, floundering.

“Whatever,” Roland concluded condescendingly.

As Roland continued warming their food he could observe Rusty’s confused contemplation.

“Jill won’t let me,” Rusty finally said.

“Oh,” Roland replied, feigning disinterest.

“My cocks too fat, dude. It’s thicker than a beer can. It doesn’t even fit into her mouth and she also constantly whines about me stretching her cunt.” Rusty forlornly concluded.

“Wow… I’m really sorry,” Roland answered. “I didn’t mean to be nasty or anything.”

For the next several moments they intently observed one another, before Rusty smiled and said, “I really like you, dude, and I’m really sorry that I’ve been such an arsehole.”

“Well, I like you too,” Roland replied, before warmly suggesting, “Maybe a man hug could sort out our apologies?”

Rusty then walked over and embraced Roland. What surprised Roland most was the length of their hug. After an age, Rusty finally released Roland and said, “I promise to stop my bullshit from now on.” Roland smiled and nodded in acceptance of the apology.

As they ate there was a peculiar silence and a strange exchange of eye contact, it was almost as if they had progressed to level of intimacy. There was no more bravado from Rusty and a comfortable camaraderie seemed to hang over them. “I’ve always been strangely attracted to you,” Rusty then said, before continuing, “That’s why I’m always doing the anti-gay shit. I suppose it’s a defence mechanism of some sort.” Rusty then dropped the bombshell by saying, “I’ve never had sex with a guy and would really like to try it out.”

“Rusty, if Jill ever found out about your ‘experiment,’ I would really hate to be the one that Jill blames. I like Jill and I would hate to fuck things up between the two of you.” Roland uncomfortably countered.

“She doesn’t have to know,” Rusty replied, before continuing, “Besides, my relationship with Jill is practically over. You’ll see dude; I’ll be given my marching orders after she gets back.”

“Why do you say that?” Roland asked.

“Well… I’m too rough with her. I can’t help myself when I fuck, I just like it rough. After every encounter I practically have to beg her for sex over the following few days. It’s funny, but this has always been the story of my life and all my former girlfriends broke up with me, for exactly the same reason,” There was a sustained silence before Rusty mournfully concluded, “Looks like I may have spent my entire life on the wrong side of the fence.”

The two of them just sat looking at one another before Rusty broke the ice. “Please let me stay the night… please, bro,” Rusty said in such a pleading manner that Roland didn’t have the heart to say no. Reticent as he was, Roland nevertheless nodded his head.

Later, when they moved through to the bedroom they both undressed very gingerly. Much as Roland found Rusty very hot, his conscience was bothering him. Rusty in turn, looked like a shy teenager about to have his first fuck with an experienced woman. Once undressed, however, Roland’s eyes lit up when he saw the beautiful male specimen before him. Strangely, neither one had erections, which Roland surmised was due to their feelings of guilt. Rusty had the cutest uncut cock that Roland had ever seen. It was thick and floppy, and Rusty foreskin was gathered behind the pink dick-head on his shaft. Flaccid, Rusty’s knob was very fat and Roland wondered how much thicker it could get.

At first they simply lay on the bed facing each another. After Roland realised that he would have to take the initiative, he moved his face towards Rusty’s head. There was a slight hesitation from Rusty, but he did allow their lips to touch. At first their lips brushed against one other’s and then slowly, their tongues came into play. Not long after when their oral wrestling became slightly more ardent, Roland decided not to push too hard. Changing tactics, Roland now began to move his head down Rusty’s body. As he did so Rusty shifted onto his back, and repositioned his body in the middle of the bed with his legs apart.

Rusty lay with his hands behind his head as he watched Roland’s head closing in on his crotch. As Roland took hold of Rusty’s knob he watched in awe as the cock began expanding in girth. Roland had a good sized dick that was as long as Rusty’s, but that’s where the similarity ended. When Rusty’s thick bologna reached its full thickness, Roland fully understood why Jill’s pussy took enormous strain. Roland initially commenced licking the dick-head before expanding his lips to their maximum; next, he began lolling his tongue around the glans. Following this, Roland began using his tongue like a paintbrush on Rusty’s shaft.

As Roland moved his mouth to and fro, to ever increasing sounds of contentment, his left hand began to fondle Rusty’s nuts. Glancing up at Rusty’s face, he saw that Rusty had tilted his head backwards in ecstasy. Shortly, Roland also began licking Rusty’s balls and fondling his thick knob. Taking his time, Roland settled into a steady rhythm as he listened to Rusty’s low groans of pleasure. Roland now began to encourage Rusty’s legs upwards, and was rewarded when Rusty bent his knees as he pulled his legs even wider apart. As Roland’s lips moved ever lower, he asked Rusty to pull his legs back so that he could have unobstructed access to Rusty’s pucker.

When Roland began to lick the pink cherry the groans from Rusty became pants of excitement, and when Roland started to prod with his tongue, Rusty began to grunt. “Fuck, dude, fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah. Eat that fucking hole, bro. Oh Jesus,” Rusty stammered, constantly repeating a litany of expletives.

Roland now wanted total access. He was determined to take Rusty’s cherry but knew that he would have to do so carefully.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

He could feel that horniness was overcoming Rusty’s natural resistance, and knew that if he kept stimulating Rusty he would get to fuck the pink eye that was blinking at him. “Turn onto your stomach, boy, and spread them for me,” Roland ordered building control.

In a flash, Rusty complied with an obedient, “Yes sir.” Fortunately, as Rusty settled on his stomach, his head was facing in the opposite direction of the bedside table where Roland kept his lube. Roland quickly retrieved his tube of lubrication before he again took up station at Rusty’s backside. Once more, Roland began to lick and prod at Rusty’s hole, which was now comfortably open to his oral onslaught. As Roland’s munching gathered momentum, ‘ngh’ and ‘aah’ spilled from Rusty’s lips, and Rusty began grinding his crotch on the bed. Testing the water, Roland gave Rusty a few hefty slaps on his butt, to the accompaniment of ‘oohs’ that now joined Rusty’s vocabulary of carnality.

Roland then flipped the lid of the lube and after applying some of it to Rusty’s crack, began to circle the butthole with his right thumb. An apprehensive silence followed as Roland began to insert the tip of his thumb into the pink hole. Roland could sense Rusty tensing and decided that a few more slaps were in order. As Rusty relaxed afterwards, Roland pushed his thumb in up to the first knuckle. When Roland began to turn his thumb to and fro, he was very pleased to hear contented sounds once more come to life. Roland kept going with his thumb until it was all the way in.

Roland now coaxed Rusty onto his knees at the end of the bed, ensuring that Rusty’s manhole was at a suitable height. Next, Roland rapidly inserted his middle finger into the hole. Rusty went silent and Roland could see him tense up, but after a few more slaps Rusty once more relaxed. When Roland located Rusty’s prostate, sounds again poured from Rusty’s lips. Roland then commenced pushing a second finger into Rusty’s hole and in anticipation of a possible overreaction, really began smacking Rusty’s backside very hard. By the time Rusty had fathomed what was going on; Roland was spearing his fingers into the butthole to loosen Rusty up.

“Fuck, dude, I’m not so sure about this.” Rusty groaned.

“Relax, bro, this is going to be great, you’ll see,” Roland assured him.

Calming his attack, Roland stopped spearing and allowed both fingers to massage Rusty’s pleasure gland. As the tension from Rusty again abated Roland looked at the reddening cheeks before him with satisfaction, in the full knowledge that he would soon be fucking Rusty’s pucker.

Not long after, Roland withdrew his fingers and placed the head of his dick at Rusty’s chute. Roland now worked very quickly and gripped onto Rusty’s hips very tightly. As Roland began to apply pressure to Rusty’s sphincter, Rusty really tensed up.

“Jesus, dude, I’m really not sure about this,” Rusty whimpered.

“Relax Rusty, I promise you are going to love this.” Roland replied as he clamped onto Rusty’s hips with all his might and nudged his knob ever forward.

“Jesus, oh Jesus, fuck,” Rusty stuttered over and over, as his hole got subjugated. Rusty didn’t realise that his twitching was actually speeding up the entry process. Roland smiled as their bodies merged and he could no longer see his knob. As he listened to the fading groans, Roland sensed that Rusty had finally capitulated.

“Now I’m going to fuck you good and solid, buddy.” Roland announced.

“Yes sir,” Rusty answered in a defeated moan.

After holding still in Rusty for a short while, Roland hips sprang into action. He commenced slow fucking Rusty steadily, gradually escalating his thrusting.

As the groans from Rusty reached a higher pitch of contentment, Roland derisively laughed and asked, “So, boy, do you still think this hole is only for shitting?”

“Nooo,” Roland heard Rusty submissively whisper. In total control Roland now began an all-out attack on Rusty man-cunt. First, he commenced with a series of longer strokes, pushing and pulling his dick in and out further and further. Next, Roland pulled his dick all the way out momentarily, before forcefully plunging it back into Rusty’s butt. Each one of these actions was accompanied by a hefty smack.

“Have you learned your lesson, boy, or do you need more discipline?” Roland barked.

“Yes sir… I mean no sir. I haven’t learned my lesson yet sir,” Rusty stammered. Alternating hands, Roland now began to whack Rusty’s backside meaningfully. The pauses between insertions into Rusty’s hole also became more prolonged. Roland commenced allowing Rusty’s pucker to fully close and relax, before he again stabbed into Rusty. The sounds of Rusty’s grunts really excited Roland as he traumatized Rusty’s sphincter. Next, Roland gripped hold of the skin above Rusty’s arse and as his fingers compressed the flesh, he commenced pulling Rusty onto his cock manically.

As Roland hammered into Rusty, he watched intrigued as Rusty’s right arm moved under his own body. From the movement of Rusty’s arm he knew that Rusty had started wanking himself. “Don’t you dare cum, boy, you only cum when I tell you to,” Roland ordered.

“Yes sir,” Rusty gasped.

Roland began varying his pace, wanting this to last as long as possible. The sight of his knob commandeering Rusty’s hole was mesmerising to him. Several minutes later, however, Roland could no longer hold out and as his balls began to churn, he knew that he was about to perform his final act of appropriation. As Roland’s spunk sprayed into Rusty, Roland let out a triumphant roar. This had been the most exciting fuck of his life and he felt more invigorated than ever before.

After slowly removing his dick, he said, “Don’t move, Rusty, just stay exactly as you are.” Roland now walked to the cupboard and selected a nice sized butt plug. Returning, he rubbed lube onto it and inserted into Rusty’s arse.

“What’s that?” Rusty queried.

“It’s a butt plug. From now on you will either this or my dick in your arse.” Roland commanded.

“Yes sir,” Rusty replied.

After Rusty arose from the bed their bodies locked, and a frenzied episode of kissing commenced. When their lips finally parted, Rusty took over control from Roland. Gripping hold of Roland’s arm he flung Roland onto the bed on his stomach. “Stay exactly where you are bum boy, now it’s my turn,” he announced. Walking to the cupboard where Roland had retrieved the butt plug, Rusty selected the largest one he could find. As he approached the bed Roland’s heart beat faster as he looked at the sex toy. Roland had never used this plug because it was too big, and actually, he had simply bought it as a joke to entertain his friends with.

Roland began pleading, but Rusty would have none of it. After applying lube to the object Rusty sat on Roland’s back and started inserting the plug. As much as it hurt, Roland did reason that given the girth of Rusty’s dick, maybe this wasn’t a bad idea after all. Once inserted, Rusty lifted off Roland and said, “None of my girlfriends would ever let me whack them, now I’m going to make up for lost time.”

With his hand firmly holding down Roland’s body, Rusty began to smack Roland’s backside forcefully. There was no gradual build-up, just an all-out onslaught. Rusty grunted with excitement and as Roland’s cheeks went bright red, and actually had to force himself to back off. Rusty then removed the butt plug in a flash before mounting Roland’s body and forcing his dick into Roland’s contracting sphincter. Roland gasped as his manhole got expanded to its ultimate girth. Next, Rusty placed Roland in a headlock as he began to hammer Roland’s arse. “There will be no tapping out,” Rusty snorted.

Roland couldn’t believe how good Rusty’s dick felt as he got pummelled. Having turned the tables, Rusty now ordered Roland to the end of the bed. With Roland on his knees and his backside suitably positioned, Rusty began to fuck Roland solidly. Rusty’s more powerful hands also clamped Roland’s backside far harder, and Roland knew that he would be sporting the bruises of their encounter for a few days. Having picked up on Roland’s earlier method, Rusty now also began the all in and out technique that Roland had employed. Roland’s grunts, however, were far louder as his arse got plundered by Rusty’s thick log.

With both guys were having the best sex of their lives, Rusty soon became overwhelmed by horniness. When his excitement reached fever pitch, he forced Roland flat on his stomach and pummelled into Roland in a frenzied fashion. As Rusty began expelling his spunk into Roland, Roland thought Rusty was having a fit on top of him. Exhausted, the two of them just lay side by side on the bed afterwards. Later, upon returning to the room after enjoying a beer, they once again had sex. This time, however, it was far less manic.

For the following two nights they again had gratifying sex, but after their final hectic session before Jill’s return, Rusty became very pensive. “Would you be prepared to take me in for a short while until I can find a place of my own,” Rusty asked.

“What are you talking about?” Roland asked, perplexed.

Rusty then told Roland that he had decided to end his relationship with Jill. He said that the three nights he had spent with Roland had opened a new door for him, and that he had no plans of going backwards again. He knew that Jill wanted to end their relationship, and so he had decided to make it easy for her and get on with his own life.

“Will you tell her about us?” Roland asked, nervously.

“No. It has nothing to do with her.” Rusty answered. “You’re not to blame for this Roland; you simply supplied me with a key. In fact, you have done both Jill and I a huge favour,” Rusty concluded.

“Okay, sure, I don’t mind, you can move in here,” Roland stammered in reply.

Rusty did move in with Roland the following day and as he had surmised, Jill was about to end their relationship. Jill even thanked Roland when they encountered one another. A month later, Jill moved out and offered her apartment to Rusty. Rusty, however, lied and said that he had already found another place. It was rather clear that Rusty had no intention of finding his own place and Roland was extremely happy with that decision.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments