Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enticed #35: Pairing At The Pond

"Outdoor fun on a Sunday afternoon"

14
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is part thirty-five of my adventures in the early ‘90s with a gay man about fifteen years older than me who saw me as a near-reincarnation of his first boyfriend and how I became a small-town boy toy."

It promised to be a very hot and humid Sunday. I planned to spend some of it naked at the pond.

I’d had a pretty successful show the night before, a street-clothes show, stripping from jeans and a t-shirt to a thong, then to nothing but a butt plug and lube on my stiff cock. The Lodge was full and I made some great tips.

I’d come out to the pond prepared for at least a couple of hours of sun and swimming. I had a cooler full of soft drinks and beer, a couple of towels, and a tube of lube just in case I started feeling raunchy. That was it. I wore only boat shoes and sunglasses as I walked across the backyard. I’d been in the Lodge for a year by then and I still loved the feeling of walking through the yard completely naked, my cock swinging in the open air.

It was mid-morning and already over eighty degrees. As soon as I dropped my cooler and towels, I waded into the cool pond and swam out forty yards or so. I did several laps until I was pretty well-winded and headed back in.

Eventually, I came to rest standing beside a railing of the deck with one foot on the bench just leaning there staring aimlessly at the trees around the pond.

Suddenly, two black arms wrapped around me and I felt hairless skin against my back and a half-hard arch of man-meat pushing against my ass.

“Hey, Hot Chocolate,” I purred, turning to reach Ezekiel’s face beside mine. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“You know I’ve been busy getting ready for a new school year,” he said.

“It’s always good to see you,” I admitted, “and feel you. How’d you sneak up on me? And where are your clothes?”

By now I had turned around completely to face my black lover.

“When you didn’t answer the front door, I came back here,” he explained. “If your Jeep is here, but you don’t answer the door after ten, you have to be back here. I stripped along the way as I crossed the yard. I’ll have to collect my clothes later.”

As he spoke, my hand instinctively found his deep black cock and began caressing it out of its half-hard complacency. My own cock was responding in kind without any external stimulation. But I quickly felt his hand groping me.

Just seeing – and feeling – my dark meat lover induced a response from my member. His touch, however, always woke my passion.

By the time he finished talking, my mouth already was sneaking up his neck to his jaw and, eventually, his thick, luscious lips.

We kissed and licked and sucked each other’s lips for a long time, all the while squeezing and stroking each other’s cock with one hand and squeezing an ass cheek with the other. We were so tuned into each other, we didn’t need prompting to fall into our familiar, sensual greeting.

I was ready to drop to my knees and suck my friend dry when he pulled back.

“I want to ask you something,” he said, one of his hands still stroking my now stiff cock.

“Anything. I’m yours.”

“Can I have your ass again?” He was hesitant as if he was nervous to ask.

“You never have to ask for any part of me, Ezekiel,” I said frankly. “I’m always yours to do whatever you want. Just tell me where and what position.”

We kissed for several more minutes as our hands caressed and massaged every part they could reach.

When we had to break to catch our breath, I licked my way down his naked black body and found his stiff nightstick.

Once I dropped to my knees, Ezekiel lifted one foot to the bench and braced himself with a hand on the rail.

I licked and rubbed every inch of his dark cock for a couple of minutes before pushing it into my throat. He gasped and moaned loudly as I swallowed and pulsed against his shaft and head.

When he tensed up I changed tactics. I started thrusting my entire body back and forth against his naked groin, fucking his cock into my throat, caressing his balls with one hand, and squeezing his round ass with the other.

I had him breathing heavily and throbbing within a couple of minutes. I stood up and squeezed a generous glob of lube onto my fingers. They instantly found my tight asshole.

“How does my African prince want his willing slave?” I asked. “On my back, on my knees, on top?”

“Bend over,” he said a little more forcefully than usual. “I want to know what it’s like to really be in charge.”

“Mmh, Your Majesty, you can be in charge any time you want,” I purred as I spun around and bent down over the bench right out in the open woods by the pond.

“I’m all yours, Prince Ezekiel,” I said. “Give me everything you’ve got.”

Ezekiel’s hands slowly explored my extended back almost lovingly before they moved down to my tight cheeks. A thumb slid automatically to my tight hole. The pressure was nice, but I wanted more.

One hand left me and I immediately felt his black cock head slide up my taint through my crack and back down to my waiting hole.

He was lubed and gooey. But when he pushed against my wrinkles I arched my back and moaned quietly.

One hand held his cock in place against me while the other held my waist. I pushed back while he slowly pushed his wide, flat head into me.

It took him a minute to get past the tightness and constriction of my sphincter. It had been a few days since my last anal play. But I was normally fairly loose from all the abuse I gave my ass.

Ezekiel moaned softly when he pushed his head past my sphincter and was pulled in by my other muscles.

I moaned in approval and delight while I reached back with one hand to pull his hips closer.

We both jumped when his widely flared head finally plopped through my sphincter muscles. My back tensed and arched again before I sucked air and squealed a little.

I moaned quietly as I settled back into his dark shaft and pushed back toward his groin.

“Mmh. God!” I whispered, breathlessly. “Give it to me, E!”

He pushed deeper into me until I felt his wiry pubic hair against my white ass cheeks and tensed at the sensation of his full cock in my ass.

The deeper Ezekiel pushed into me, the farther back I pushed. I craved his black cock inside my tight hole.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I leaned down farther to give him more access and a straighter cavity to fill.

“Fuck me, my African prince! Please, give it to me,” I begged.

“I’m starting to like being called ‘Prince,’” he admitted breathlessly.

“Mmmh, Majesty!” I moaned. “You can be my king if you keep feeding me your scepter like this.”

His hips must have been a blur as he began pounding me faster and faster. His black balls banged against mine over and over as his cock tunneled into me.

Within what must have been only seconds, but which felt like several minutes, my lover grunted loudly enough to echo off the trees surrounding the pond and let fly a hot, thick wad of cum into my burning ass that felt like a deep shot of molten lava.

I jumped and gasped as I felt him fill me with sperm. It took me a few seconds, but, eventually, I remembered myself and began constricting my sphincter to milk his dark cock of all his cum while he finished pumping it into me.

I reached down and squeezed his swinging balls as he slowed down. We both were breathing heavily and moaning a little with every breath.

A minute or so later, Ezekiel dropped down onto my back, his hands snaking around my chest to hug me tightly. Our legs were trembling and I struggled to hold both of us up. I looked down to see a sizable pool of my own sticky cum on the bench.

“Let’s go rinse off in the pond,” I suggested. “Then we can go in and lie down.”

“I don’t know if I can make it to the house,” Ezekiel said as he lifted up off me.

The chill water revived us both, though we still were breathing heavily. I can’t speak for my lover, but my legs still were shaking as we walked out of the water.

After gathering my things and his clothes, we headed naked through the trees and across the yard.

We enjoyed a communal shower for legitimate cleansing before dropping onto my bed facing each other. Lying on our sides we both had a hand on the other’s back, rubbing and massaging. Before long, we dozed off.

About an hour later, I opened my eyes to see Ezekiel’s black eyes watching me. He smiled as I slowly focused and realized his hand was caressing my stiffening cock.

“I like waking up like this,” I said as I sought his black meat. “My prince knows how to handle his servants.”

I discovered him rock hard and began stroking and squeezing him with a passion. His eyes closed and he moaned softly in response to my work.

“Mmh. My servant knows how to please his prince,” he moaned, breathy.

Before he opened his eyes I had his bottom lip between my teeth and my grip on his swollen cock was tightening.

In a couple of minutes he had me at full mast and was reciprocating my kiss. Our tongues explored for several minutes as both our cocks dribbled pre-cum.

“Can you take it again?” he whispered into my mouth.

“Please, Majesty,” I begged.

“Can we go back out to the pond?” he asked. “I loved it out there.”

I made a quick stop in the bathroom to squeeze a glob of lube into my ass before heading quickly out the door to the pond. In minutes, I had Ezekiel on his back on the deck with his deep black cock pointing at the sky. I lowered myself over him, caressing his cock and balls. I slid my hands up his chiseled stomach and chest and leaned down to push my tongue into his mouth.

My own meat was stiff and bobbled against his. I thrust my hips to make our dicks and balls rub and bang against each other.

Then I lifted up and squeezed a generous glob of lube onto his throbbing cock and aimed him at my puckering hole. My eyes were closed in anticipation as I found my sphincter and slowly lowered myself onto his stiff pole.

I squinted and grunted again as I slid down him. In spite of the stretching and wear and tear from that morning, Ezekiel’s cock still gave me an intense stretch. I gasped at the increased pain as his fat head stretched my worn sphincter. But I moaned and smiled at the pleasure of feeling him slide inside once his head was past my threshold.

I moaned loudly and ground my pubic bone down into his groin. I wanted him as deep as he could go and rocked and ground my ass into him.

Ezekiel moaned and clenched my hips tightly in his black hands. He lifted and shifted his hips slightly to try to give me more of his beautiful cock. I rocked my hips again to give him all the access I could.

We immediately fell into a perfect rhythm of pushing our bodies against each other in time. Our bodies and their rhythms seemed made for each other as we never seemed to need to think about how to love each other. We just felt into place naturally.

I could feel the rough rub of his wiry pubic hair against my taint and ass cheeks. My cock bobbed up and down slowly in time to our fleshy dance.

I dared to open my eyes just for an instant and caught a string of cum hanging from the head of my steel cock and Ezekiel’s eyes squinted shut, his mouth wide in ecstasy.

“Please, give me your cum,” I begged. “I want all my African prince’s cum! Please, Majesty! Fuck me! Cum in me!”

Ezekiel suddenly gasped and thrust hard into me.

“God! You know how much I love that!” he breathed.

“Fuck me, Prince! Fuck me!” I yelled.

He pumped his hips up and down, in and out of me as hard as he possibly could. His cock was pistoning in and out of my sore, slippery ass like the pistons of a race engine.

Even I was losing control and gasping and squealing loudly.

When he came, he lifted his ass nearly a foot off the deck and it felt like he was hitting my intestines. His cum was hot and forceful.

We both were gasping for air and moaning and squealing uncontrollably as he continued to pump his cum into me.

I dropped down onto his chest when he finally stopped moving. I landed in another pool of my own cum that had throbbed out of me.

“What the Hell have I been missing?!” he gasped. “You’re so amazing!”

“You feel so good inside me,” I breathed.

I began grinding my groin against his slowly, causing his cock to move around inside me as it slowly oozed and died.

“What are you doing?” He jumped as I made his sensitive member find new spots in my anal cavity.

“Serving my African prince to the very end,” I said before pushing my tongue against his.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments