Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving the quarterback a blowjob

"Can I convince the straight quarterback to let me give him a blowjob?"

19
6 Comments 6
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I awoke suddenly to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up and, with squinted eyes, saw that it was my friend Mark calling. I answered, asking him what he wanted. “She took my car. Can you drive me to Phoenix?” I let off a slight groan at the thought of having to drive all night; “please, I don’t have anyone else.”

“Fine, text me where you are and I’ll pick you up”, I replied.

I got into my car and started driving. Mark’s girlfriend had been away for three weeks and she had come back yesterday. He was going to spend the afternoon with her and then drive to Phoenix for his grandmother’s funeral. I was pretty annoyed that this fell to me. Mark only called me when he wanted something from me. 'I should have just said ‘no’, I thought. I quickly put that aside as I remembered that I didn’t have a lot friends and I couldn’t afford to lose one, especially not Mark. He was the quarterback of the football team and was really popular. He was also really attractive. Tall, muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes, white. He was perfect; he honestly looked like a male model. I was basically his opposite. Short, skinny, dark hair, Chinese. And everyone finding out about me being gay certainly didn’t gain me any friends. I was really grateful to have Mark.

I put all of that out of my mind as I pulled up to the curb. He came out, put his bag in the trunk, and got in the passenger seat. He explained that he had gotten into a fight with his girlfriend and that she had taken off in his car. They had broke up, it seemed. He was pretty upset about it and it didn’t seem prudent to press him too much. We moved on and began talking about other stuff: school, football, friends, etc. Eventually we got onto the topic of girls:

“Now that you and Megan are broken up, are you going to ask Sarah out?”

“I don’t know. I might take a break from all of that. Right now, I just want to focus on getting laid haha.”

As he said that I looked across and saw him squeeze his crotch.

“Haha, so you didn’t get lucky tonight.”

“No. We were out for most of the night and then when we got back to her place she said she was too tired and then not long after that she took off.”

“That sucks.”

“Tell me about it. I had been saving all my ‘love’ for her haha.”

“So you haven’t jerked off for three weeks?”

“Yeah. I can’t believe she made me wait three weeks just to tell me that she was ‘too tired.’”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him squeeze his crotch again. 'His balls must be aching,' I thought to myself. There was a lull, and we both went silent for a minute. I worked up the courage and quietly said:

“I could help you out.”

“What?… What do you mean?”

“You know. We could pull over and I could… help.”

“That’s pretty gay.”

“No it’s not. If you get off, what does it matter whose doing it. You wouldn’t have to do anything and I’d be the one sucking. That definitely wouldn’t make you gay.”

My heart was thumping at the thought of ‘helping him out,’ but I tried my best not to sound too enthusiastic because I didn’t want to scare him away.

“You could even watch straight porn while I did it. Then it would definitely mean that you’re not gay… It’s actually pretty common for straight guys to do stuff like this. I’ve blown a bunch of straight guys. You even know some of them.”

I was lying. I had never sucked a straight guy before, but I hoped that it would convince him.

“Really? Who?”

“I can’t tell you who; I gave them my word that I wouldn’t tell anyone. I will give you my word as well.”

There was silence for twenty seconds or so before he said:

“Okay, you can try but I probably won’t be able to cum.”

“Alright. Just let me pull over.”

I pulled off the road and turned into a parking lot. It was almost two o’clock and it was completely empty. I drove right down to the back for safe measure. After I parked, I turned off the ignition and undid my seatbelt.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

He put his phone down on the dashboard and began to unbuckle his pants. I stopped him and told him that I would do it. I got him to lean his seat back so he was almost lying down. After did that he picked up his phone and laid back. My heart was thumping as I took a sip from my water bottle. I wanted to savour every moment. I screwed the lid back on and as I reached across, just before I touched his pants, I heard a video start playing on his phone. 'Oh God, this is really happening,' I thought to myself.

I undid the button on his jeans and pulled the fly down. I asked him to lift his butt so that I could pull them down and he happily obliged. He was still wearing his Calvin Klein boxers as I reached up to turn the light on—I wanted to see everything. As I looked down, I could see the outline of his cock running down the leg of his boxer shorts. I placed my hand on it and rubbed it softly. I looked up at his face and his eyes were fixed on his phone screen. I could hear the porn playing on his phone: “Wow, you’re so big,” the woman said.

I pulled his boxers down slowly and took out his cock. It was already semi-hard. The term “Big White Cock” flashed into my mind—I had definitely been watching too much BWC porn. It was white, almost pink, cut, and really thick. God, he had such a nice cock; by far the nicest I’d ever seen. It was already much bigger than my little cock and he wasn’t even hard yet. I leaned down, opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the head of his cock into my mouth. It was really smooth and felt incredible against my tongue. He clenched his thighs for a few seconds but as I took him back into my mouth I felt him slowly relax.

It only took a few seconds for him to become fully hard. I signalled for him to lift up so that I could pull his boxers down, which he did. I saw and felt his balls for the first time; they were really big and they felt so heavy in my hand. I massaged them with one hand and I held the base of his cock with the other. My small hand was dwarfed by the size of his cock. It was such a hot image. I had never seen a cock this big in real life. I guided him back into my mouth and began sucking him again. My mouth was open as wide as it could and his cock could only just fit . My strokes were slow and long; taking him all the way down my throat and then going back up again. The feeling of his cock stretching my throat was incredibly hot.

I was completely focussed on sucking his cock and had tuned everything out as I got into a rhythm. I was trying to hold onto every moment, trying not to forget how it felt to have the quarterback’s BWC in my mouth and in my throat I knew this was something that I would never forget. It was probably only about a minute and a half before I heard him make an odd noise. As I looked up to see if there was a problem I felt him explode into my mouth. I kept sucking, swallowing down all of his cum. I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot load after load into my mouth. After he calmed down, I gulped down the last mouthful of his cum and then licked up the left-over cum and saliva. By the time I had finished, his cock had partially softened. As I returned to reality, the sound from his phone came back into focus and I once again heard the sound of a woman moaning. I leaned back and got one last look at his beautiful cock and balls before he put down his phone and pulled his boxers and pants back up.

He muttered “uhh, thanks” as we both got back into our seats properly and got ready to drive again. He was obviously feeling weird about the whole thing and I wasn’t too sure what to say either. As I pulled back onto the highway I looked across and he had fallen asleep.

I knew that it would probably never happen again, but that was undoubtedly the hottest thing that I had ever experienced. As I drove into the morning, the image of his beautiful white cock kept flashing into my mind and I decided that I had to make this happen again…

 

Published 
Written by asianforwhite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments