Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Newspaper Convention, Part I

"Tyler learns about the male body at the overnight convention with his teacher and classmates."

14
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Tyler was an outgoing, yet physically awkward sixteen-year old boy.  At 5’11” and one hundred forty pounds, Tyler was skinny and uncoordinated.  He loathed PE class where he could not catch a ball or make a basket.   Worse, he dreaded the showers after class when he had to reveal his penis to his classmates.  His penis was average to above average size, but he still died of embarrassment being nude.  The other boys’ bodies were muscular and athletic.  That was not Tyler.

Tyler loved the school newspaper, and he was excited to attend the state newspaper convention in the state capitol.  The journalism teacher, Mr. Brandt, was taking Tyler and two senior students, Jon and Bruce.  The only thing that made him anxious was the fact that they would all be sharing one hotel room for the two nights.  He mistakenly assumed that they would all change clothes in the privacy of the bathroom.

The group arrived at the hotel, checked in, and then went off to an early dinner so that they could get a good night’s sleep before the convention started.

When they returned to the room, Jon and Bruce claimed the one queen bed as theirs and hopped on watching TV.  That left the other queen bed for Mr. Brandt and Tyler.  Mr. Brandt was a thirty-five year old teacher who the students really liked.  Because of the many hours spent on the newspaper, the students and Mr. Brandt had an unusually close relationship.

Finally, Mr. Brandt stood up between the two beds and announced, “Well, guys, I’m going to take my shower.”

With that, Mr. Brandt unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off.  Tyler could see that he did not have an athletic build, but his chest was solid.  There was a fair amount of hair that trailed off at his waist.  Tyler had never seen this much of any teacher’s body.  He could only stare.

Mr. Brandt whipped off his shoes and socks and threw them across the room.  As he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, Tyler’s mouth went dry.  Mr. Brandt pulled his pants down and he laid them on the bed next to Tyler.  The young teacher was standing in his boxers in front of his students.  Jon and Bruce were trying not to look, but Tyler made no effort to hide the fact that he was staring.  Tyler admired Mr. Brandt’s strong legs from his years of running.

With a quick tug, Mr. Brandt dropped his boxers and stood naked in front of the students.  He stood up, revealing his heavy penis and full, untrimmed pubic hair.  Jon called out the elephant in the room and yelled, “There’s a naked man in the room!”

Mr. Brandt smiled and, looking Tyler in the eyes, said, "Hey we're all guys here with the same equipment!" 

Tyler had never seen a naked man before and his penis was growing.  He hoped no one noticed, but it caught Mr. Brandt’s eye. The sight of his naked teacher, a full grown male, fascinated him.  His favorite teacher was naked in front of him and allowing him to stare!  He could only steal glances in the guys’ shower after PE, but now he could study the contours of the nude male body only one foot away from him.  He breathed in the manly scent of Mr. Brandt emanating from his crotch. He wanted to reach out and touch his teacher’s flesh, but he didn’t.  Mr. Brandt looked at Tyler and smiled as he headed to the bathroom.  

After his shower Mr. Brandt came back wearing his towel.  Jon was next to shower and stripped by his side of the bed.  He walked nude to the bathroom and Bruce slapped his ass and said, “Look at this tease!”  Jon wiggled his ass and went to shower.

Meanwhile, Mr. Brandt unwrapped himself, hung the towel on the chair to dry, and sat down on his side of the bed.  Tyler was still sitting on the bed watching TV.  Tyler couldn’t help but see Mr. Brandt’s naked body in his peripheral vision as he looked straight ahead.  Mr. Brandt asked him what he was watching. 

Tyler turned to make eye contact with his teacher, and he noticed Mr. Brandt repositioned his penis on top of his leg.  Tyler mumbled, “I dunno.  Some reality show.”  Mr. Brandt smiled and winked.

Jon came out of the bathroom just as naked as he went in and then sat on his side of the bed.  Bruce asked Tyler if he wanted to go next.  There was no way he could undress yet, so he said, “No, you go.”

Bruce replied, “Hmmm, saving the best for last.” 

Jon said, “We’ll soon see.”  That only raised Tyler’s anxiety. 

Bruce stripped naked revealing his perfectly shaved, hairless swimmer’s body.  Jon told him not to worry, “You’ll go through puberty one of these days!”

Not missing a beat, Bruce said, “I’ll try not to have a wet dream on your face tonight.”

“Ha!  You better aim away from me,” Jon warned.

No one was changing in the bathroom as Tyler had hoped.  Now Tyler’s moment of truth arrived.  Bruce came out naked and said, “It’s all yours, Ty.”

The naked teacher gave him a little push and said, “Go on, I’ll wait for you.”

Tyler went into the bathroom fully clothed and stripped in the private.  He was relieved to see that the lights were off and everyone was in bed when he came out, wearing only his towel.  He dropped his clothes in the corner, came around to his side of the bed, and quickly dropped his towel, as he got in bed naked.

Everyone said their goodnights, and Tyler turned on his side so his back was facing his teacher.  He was adjusting to the new feeling of sheets over his nude body.  He always slept in pajamas, but not tonight.  After five minutes he sensed Mr.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Brandt moving in bed and then he felt skin bumping against his ass.  Mr. Brandt’s ass was pushing against Tyler’s ass.  He liked it.  It felt really good.  Tyler gave a little push back.

Tyler took a deep breath as he started to relax and turned onto his back.  He felt Mr. Brandt’s bare foot casually touch his.  Tyler let his foot play with Mr. Brandt’s foot.

Mr. Brandt turned to face Tyler.  Tyler kept his eyes closed and tried to sleep, but the realization that his naked teacher was next to him kept him awake.  Mr. Brandt was so close that Tyler could feel the warmth of Mr. Brandt's breath on his face.

Mr. Brandt brushed Tyler’s leg with his hand.  Tyler lay still, not knowing what to do.  Tyler was totally inexperienced sexually.  No one ever touched his bare leg before.

Mr. Brandt gently caressed the top of Tyler’s right leg.  Tyler’s penis stiffened and made a perfect tent under the sheets.  Mr. Brandt moved his hand up to reach Tyler’s testicles and gently rolled them in his hand.  No one, no one, had every touched Tyler there.

Mr. Brandt stopped and moved his hand to Tyler’s chest and could feel his heart racing.  He gently pinched Tyler’s nipples.  Tyler breathed in quickly and arched back.  Mr. Brandt slowly moved his hand down Tyler’s chest.  Tyler froze, not knowing if his hand would stop or if Mr. Brandt would discover that Tyler was equipped with a man-sized six and a half inch penis.

The question was soon answered as Mr. Brandt moved his hand down to Tyler’s pubic hair, giving it a nice tug, and then playing with the head of Tyler’s cock.

Tyler’s head was spinning with this new experience and feeling.  The excitement was heightened as Mr. Brandt’s hand took Tyler’s full shaft and stroked him gently.  Tyler was on the verge of cumming, which Mr. Brandt sensed.  He let go of Tyler’s penis to give him a break.  All of a sudden Tyler felt Mr. Brandt’s hands between his legs and a finger searching for Tyler’s asshole.  Like a heat seeking missile, Mr. Brandt’s finger found the target and started to enter Tyler’s body. 

Tyler’s breathing increased as Mr. Brandt was gently inserting his finger in Tyler’s ass.  Tyler never experienced the whole range of feelings in his body, but he loved it.  He never imagined that his body could give him such wonderful feelings as it had only given him anxious feelings before.

Finally, with Mr. Brandt’s finger massaging his asshole, Tyler quietly shot stream after stream of cum onto his stomach covered by the sheets.  Tyler let out a deep breath and turned his head towards his teacher.  In the dim light of the TV, Tyler saw his teacher wipe his hands on Tyler’s chest, cleaning off his cum, and then licking his fingers clean.

Mr. Brandt turned onto his back and reached out for Tyler’s hand.  The teacher and student held hands for a moment, and then Mr. Brandt guided the student’s hand onto his thigh, inviting the student to explore the teacher’s body.

Tyler kept his hand there for a minute.  Gaining his courage, he let his hand slide slowly up Mr. Brandt’s leg until he felt the warmth of his balls.  He stopped to play with them, never before having held another man’s balls in his fingers.

Remembering the nude teacher’s body that was standing in front of him an hour earlier, he moved his hand and lifted the erect penis into the palm of his hand and squeezed.  Tyler paused to appreciate the fact that he was holding his teacher’s penis in his hand, and the fact that the teacher just examined Tyler’s body and eaten his cum.

Tyler was in a trance.  He couldn’t stop stroking his teacher until his hand was soon dripping with the warm juice of his teacher.  Tyler quietly licked his hand clean and smiled at Mr. Brandt. 

This experience was transformational for Tyler.  He was no longer an awkward teenager.  He was a man now.  When the wake up call came, Tyler was the first to turn on the light and get out of bed facing his classmates square in the face as they were rubbing their eyes.  They took note of his morning wood and matted pubic hair.

Bruce was closest and said, “Whoa, looks like someone had a wet dream, and it wasn’t me.”

Jon sat up, looked, and said, “Hey stud, why were you hiding that from us last night?  You know it’s all about sharing, man!” 

Tyler laughed and stretched his arms up giving his friends another full view of his naked body and dried cum.  He grabbed his towel and walked to the shower with a new level of confidence and self-esteem.

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments