Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Scholastics Chapter 4

"A horny teacher finds himself in a compromising position after evidence of his sexual escapades are threatened to be released."

13
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Apologies for the large gap between entries in this series. I hit a bit of a wall and didn't have as much time to write as I would have liked. Thank you to all of my readers, and everyone who's favorited and commented on what I've written so far. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It means the world to me that you all enjoy these stories."

"Hello, Matthew," came a deep and familiar voice from the phone. "I see I am not the only one who gets to ride you hard and put you up wet."

“H-hello,” Matthew said to the cell phone in his trembling hand.

“Unless you want me to paste those photos all over the teacher’s lounge you just debased…” There was a long pause from the caller, which allowed Matthew to imagine this scenario in all its horrors. “You will march that chubby ass up to your classroom and follow the instructions laid out for you on your desk,” the voice said with a demanding tone. 

The phone beeped three times as the line went dead. Matthew lowered the phone and stared blankly at the screen, his heart pounding in his chest. His head spun with anxious thoughts about the situation, rapidly spiraling out of his control. The phone buzzed again.

“NOW,” read the new text message, the little message bubble underlined the photo of him being ravished by a student. Matthew jumped up, scrambling into his pants and heading toward the door to the hallway.

Matthew opened the door to his classroom, huffing slightly, having run faster than he had in recent memory. The room was dim in the twilight of the early evening. His room seemed unperturbed except for a small brown box dead center on the desk. 

The teacher approached the desk with apprehension, each step feeling more difficult than the one before. Now that he was closer, he saw a small red envelope on top of the cardboard box. With a shaking hand, Matthew picked up the letter, took out the note, and read.

What a wonderful show you put on for me and my camera. Now as suggested in our call if you want me to keep those pictures and videos to myself you will do as you're told. In the box, you’ll find some accouterment that I know you’ll be familiar with, you nasty little pig.

The blindfold is to be worn until I tell you otherwise.

The plug will be inserted immediately.

You will wear the wrist restraints.

Remove any underwear; I don’t need it in my way.

Once you are appropriately accessorized, you will put your clothes back on and lean over your desk, facing away from the door, legs spread, hands behind your back, ready and waiting for me.

Be prepared by 5:30

~HS "

Mathew could hear his pulse pounding away. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw he had just under fifteen minutes to be ready. He grabbed the box, overturned it, and let the contents fall onto his desk. A silvery buttplug clunked against the faux wood, two black leather cuffs rolled out, followed by a thin strip of black satin landing atop the other two. His cock twitched in his khakis and began to grow. 

He hastily undid his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. He grabbed the cold and heavy metal plug. He spat on it and bent over to insert it into his recently fucked hole. The cold metal was shocking but felt good as it slowly entered him. The spittle on the toy and his student's cum lubricated his entrance enough that the plug slid quickly up inside him, and the flared base came to rest against his hairy hole. He shuddered slightly as his hole adjusted to the girth of the metal inside him. 

Matthew pulled up his pants and refastened the belt. He felt the cool drip of precum against the khaki fabric, which only seemed to arouse him more. He picked up the leather cuffs, their small metal rings clinking gently as he fastened one and then the other onto his wrists. Lastly, he picked up the satin blindfold and lifted it to his face. 

The twilight room went dark as the cloth covered his eyes. He could still see vague outlines in the dwindling light but was almost entirely without sight. He groped for the edge of his desk, already standing with his back to the door, and laid his belly down on the desktop. His cock was throbbing. He clenched his hole against the protruding metal toy, and his heart raced with anticipation and lust. He put his hands behind his back as instructed and laid his blindfolded face down on the cool desk.  

He waited. His ears were electric, trying to pick up any hint or sound of what was to come next. He could hear his heartbeat, the soft groan of the air conditioning unit, and a shuffling noise? He heard the unmistakable sound of the classroom door being opened and had to stop himself from turning to look. He lay there half on the desk with his large butt facing whoever had just entered his room.

The door closed–a lock clicked into place–the sound of footsteps. Matthew shifted his weight from foot to foot but tried to stay still. A rattling noise, something moved against the tray of the whiteboard. Another footstep. Silence.

Smack!

Matthew recoiled from the sting of something striking his presented ass. He yelped in response to the sudden sharp pain. 

“Remain still, and quiet,” said the same deep voice that had called him earlier. Matthew whimpered slightly in response and attempted to stay still. Another swat came, and he bit his lip to keep from crying out. He involuntarily clenched down on the buttplug with each smack. A third strike hit him with pinpoint accuracy. Each swat landed in the same spot across the middle of his cheeks. The teacher groaned slightly; the front of his pants was sopping with precum. Two more strikes hit him in quick succession.

“Please,” he heard himself moan out. No response came. After a moment of tense silence, he felt something thin and firm placed on his lower back, right above the crack, and balanced there. He stood as still as possible, attempting to balance the improvised paddle on his ass.

The sound of rustling, a bag being searched.

Clicking, the ting of metal on metal. A sliding noise and a zipper being pulled. Something thudded against the carpeted floor. It was off to his left side but he couldn't tell what was happening. Another rustling sound. A presence behind him. 

"Wrists," commanded the voice, and Matthew tried to get his hands closer together. The cuffs were grabbed and twisted; he felt a cord touch one of his open palms and move. He was being tied up. His hole contracted around the plug deep in his ass, which was now warm from his body heat. 

His hands were bound behind his back. He felt the makeshift switch lifted from his ass and flinched in anticipation. Nothing happened. Still tense, he didn't hear the footsteps of the intruder but did hear the sound of a zipper. 

A hand grabbed his hair and lifted his head upright. His chin was pulled free over the other side of the desk, and a warm wet cock slapped the side of his face. 

"Suck."

Matthew opened his mouth, and the cock was pushed between his lips. It tasted salty with sweat, and he savored it. But savoring wasn't the intent of the intruder. Matthew's lips were forced open as more of the cock was shoved into his mouth and down his throat. His face was held firm between two rough hands and fucked mercilessly. His nose bashed into a small pad of fat and pubes as the intruder pushed himself to the hilt. He felt the cock hit the back of his throat, and he involuntarily gagged. 

"Choke on it," the command was punctuated with a swat on his ass which caused Matthew to jerk forward onto the cock more. The throat fuck continued, with Matthew grabbing desperate gasps of air whenever possible. A mixture of droll and precum ran down his chin. It was rough and unsettling, but he was enjoying it. Occasionally, the man would swat Matthew with what he assumed was a yardstick; he was thankful for the bit of protection his pants were providing.

The penetration of his mouth stopped as suddenly as it had started. Matthew took a few haggard breaths and spit to clear his airway. His throat was raw, and his cock was rock hard. 

A hand was on his ass, squeezing and rubbing. His hole contracted around the plug. He needed to be fucked. He felt the plug pushed up into him by the intruder. 

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

"My turn with this big fat ass," growled the voice from behind Matthew. He felt two hands grab at either side of the seat of his khakis and pull. The sound of ripping fabric sent a shiver up his spine, and a cool sensation hit his freshly exposed ass. A hand reached between his cheeks and grasped the plug. He felt hot breath on his crack, and the plug was slowly removed. He heard a sniff.

“Young cum in an old hole, my favorite,” the intruder said. Matthew felt the man’s tongue enter his leaking asshole. It probed and circled, lapping at his cum-filed ass. Matthew groaned and pushed back on the mouth that was eating him out. He grunted in pleasure with each thrust of the tongue fuck. Matthew's dick was twitching and dripping when he felt a rough hand grasp it from behind. 

"About ready to burst, aren't you, slut?" the teacher only whimpered and nodded in response. He began to thrust into the grip, but the hand was quickly removed. A hard smack hit his right asscheek.

"You're not having seconds before I've had my first, you lecherous old man," the deep voice spoke as Matthew wined, his whole body ached for release. "If you want your nut, you better milk me dry."

Matthew spread his feet wider apart and arched his back without a single thought. His presentation was rewarded with the slick, wet pressure of a cock head at this crack of his ass. It slid down the cleft of his cheeks and came to rest right at Matthew's spit-covered and cum-leaking hole. The dick did not move from this spot, it stayed perfectly still pressed ever-so-gently at Matthew's entrance. 

The teacher knew this game and decided to play along. He wiggled his ass, rubbing the cock head against his hairy cheeks. He pushed back onto the cock slightly and puckered his sphincter, teasing the top's tip. Matthew leaned forward, away from the intruder's protrusion, and gave his ass a little shake. 

"Oh no, you don't," he felt hands grab at the belt around his waist. The cock was pressed more firmly into his hole but did not stop this time. Matthew shuddered as the head popped inside of him. The cock brushed against his prostate as the man slid his length deep into the teacher's ass; his first thrust was firm but without haste. Matthew knew this cock and the man who wielded it; he dribbled precum in anticipation.

He felt the soft press of firm balls on his taint, the rough bite of zipper teeth against his ass cheeks, and Matthew shuddered. He squeezed down on the intruder's cock to hold it there deep inside him, which elicited a low groan of pleasure from the man fucking him. The cock stayed deeply inserted in Matthew’s ass, stretching him deeper than he had been stretched previously. Without realizing it, Matthew found himself pushing back on the cock, using what little leverage he had for a deeper fuck. He felt the man’s belly push down against his lower back as more of the man’s weight was hefted onto him. 

“Nasty teacher wants it deep, huh?” the intruder whispered close to his ear. Matthew was lost to the pleasure of being stretched and probed; whatever answer he gave was with something other than words. His top responded in kind, beginning to thrust and fuck in earnest. He was pressed down into the desk with each methodical thrust, and Matthew spread his legs wide to steady his stance. He wanted it hard and deep and bucked back into the assailant’s thrusts. 

The new angle caused the cock inside him to hit his prostate even harder, and Matthew found himself subconsciously moaning; his own cock was achingly hard and rubbing against his precum-soaked khakis. He was seeing stars, and a burning urge spread from deep in his core, heating him. He noticed he was drooling onto the hard surface of the desk, and his cheek was pushed and pulled through the small puddle. His nipples chafed deliciously against the inside of his dress shirt. He surrendered to the pounding, letting the anticipation and carnal hunger go. He was zen, he was full, he relaxed into the submission and went somewhat limp. 

“That's a good fuck pig,” moaned the man in his ear. Some of the weight shifted off of Matthew's back, and he felt his arms tugged back by the wrist restraints. The buckle of his belt dug into him as the top used it to leverage the teacher's body and pull him into the thrusts. He felt the cock reach new depths inside him. 

“You're going to take this load in your ass, aren't you slut?” the man grunted from behind him. Matthew let out a low moan of pleasure. “Answer me, tell me you want it,” the voice was firm.

“Puh-pleease,” Matthew sputtered out; there wasn't space enough in his mind for coherency.

“Please what?” the man barked at him, “Use your words, slut,” the last word was timed with a rough thrust.

“Please…cum inside me,” Matthew managed to say.

“You want to be bred, pig?”

“Yes!” the hunger was back.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir,” the teacher grunted, “Please give me your load. Breed my slut hole. Add to the cum already deep in my guts!” he said unbidden. 

His taught arms went slack as the intruder’s hands grasped firmly at his belt. The pace of the fucking quickened, quick shallow pumps, the man rutting against his big ass. 

“Fuuucck meee,” Matthew begged, “Breeedd mee, Sir.” 

The rhythm became erratic; he could hear the man swearing and huffing behind him. His reward was close, and the teacher clenched down on the cock that furiously pumped into him. 

All of a sudden, the pressure against his prostate was too much. Matthew’s lower body spasmed, his hole clenched as the first volley of cum shot out of his cock and down the leg of his pants. He gripped and squeezed the cock inside him involuntarily.

“Oh shit,” he heard behind him, “I'm fucking breeding you.”

The cock in his ass went deep and stayed there; he could feel it twitch and pulse. Mathew gasped as he felt a hot wet sensation deep inside; he shuddered as the intruder’s cum began to flood into him. He groaned as their orgasms fired off simultaneously. He was thrust into a few times; each thrust came with a fresh spurt of cum into his hole. The man behind him sputtered and swore. Matthew felt suddenly empty as the cock was pulled entirely out of his hole, another lustful expletive, and then a hot wet spurt of cum landed across his back, soaking his shirt and shooting far enough to dampen the hair at the back of his neck. 

“Fucking take it,” this command was followed with a single thrust that gave Matthew the full length of cock and another hot spurt of cum deep in his ass. The pair squirted and dribbled cum, riding the heights of their orgasms. The intruder, still deep in the teacher's ass, slumped over the desk, panting and moaning.

Matthew’s slacks were soaked with cum. It ran down his legs, leaked around the cock inside him, and dribbled down to his balls. He could feel it running on his skin and seeping into his clothes; he shuddered at the thought of how dirty and kinky this made him feel. The cock inside him pulsed occasionally, the pleasure washing over him in waves. The man lifted off of Matthew’s back, and the softening cock slid out of the teacher's hole with a soft plop; he felt a little more cum leak out of him.

He heard footsteps and then felt hands on the back of his head. The blindfold was removed, and a gentle kiss was placed on his forehead.

“You were wonderful,” he heard the man say. Matthew looked up into the face of one of his coworkers, Harry Shields, smiling down on him. Harry’s deep brown slacks were slightly wet around the open fly. His flaccid cock smelt of cum and sex, and Matthew opened his mouth for a taste. 

“Nuh-uh,” Harry said stepping back, he hefted a duffle bag onto the desk next to the teacher.

“Your wife is probably wondering where you are. I brought you a change of clothes, let me get you untied.” 

Published 
Written by LaetusBF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments