Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist, Part 4

"After we both came from our mutually loving sixty-nine I knew that he was the one."

8
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
As we lay on our sides still licking and lightly sucking each other’s softening cock, I wanted to please Sam even more. Sliding down a little further, I gently sucked his hairless balls into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue until I noticed that his cock was starting to harden. Wanting to make him really hard and ready to give me a great fucking, I released his balls and slid my tongue towards his ass.

As my tongue lightly traced towards his hole, I slowly spread his cheeks with both hands. I noticed that, like me, he was hairless here as well. As I gently flicked my tongue across his entrance, he moaned and jumped simultaneously. Knowing that I had him now, I aggressively spread his cheeks as wide as I could and flicked my tongue hard against his twitching ass.

Sam’s answer to my tongue fucking was to do the same to me. Grabbing my cheeks firmly and spreading them wide, he tentatively licked across my entrance. As he was taking a few licks I was flicking my tongue into him as far as I could. It was quite apparent that his ass wasn’t penetrated nearly as often as mine had been. Even so, I was starting to make progress between the river of saliva and the wiggling of my tongue.

When I was finally able to get my tongue into Sam some more, I noticed his moaning increase and his attention to my ass decrease. Reaching for his cock to see if it was hard, I could feel the veins pulsing and his cock twitching. I decided to push it a little further and started stabbing my tongue into his ass as far as I could. Building a nice fast rhythm, I was able to get about an inch completely inside of him before pulling back out again.

I was just about to stop and hop on his cock to ride him to his orgasm when I felt his hands on the back of my head. He pushed my face as deep as he could between his cheeks and kept steady pressure. His first coherent words since I started all this were, “Please …don’t …stop.”

Unable to speak myself, I did the only thing I could do and kept up the tongue fucking in his ass. I considered reaching forward and stroking his cock to finish him off but decided to see how long this would go on. Sam’s moaning was now almost continuous with the occasional reference to God or the rare obscenity.

Suddenly Sam pulled my face out of his ass and begged, “Please fuck me! I want to feel your cock in my ass.” Without another word he spun around and lined his ass up with my cock and started to push back onto me.

He was trying to force his ass down on my cock when I said, “Just relax and let me get you ready by loosening you up with my fingers or it’s really going to hurt both of us.”

Sam replied, “Okay, I’m sure you know best.”

I rolled him onto his stomach and spread his legs as wide as they would go comfortably. Licking two of my fingers I slowly eased them into him without much resistance. I slowly started pumping them in and out so he could get comfortable with being fucked. After a couple of minutes, I added a third finger and a lot more saliva by letting it drip from my lips to his ass.

I honestly thought that he would decide that he didn’t want to continue because he hadn’t made any noise at all during his finger fucking. As I pulled my fingers out preparing to slide my cock in I asked, "Do you still want to go through with this?”

Sam practically screamed, “Oh God yes!”

Without another word I slowly slid into him and I must say, it felt great. Even though I stretched him out a little, he was still pretty tight and well lubed. I was taking my time with speed and depth until he started pushing back to force me deeper. Once I was getting all the way in on every stroke, I asked him, “Is the pace okay or do you want it slower?”

Sam grunted, “Just a little faster…Oh shit, I think I’m going to cum!”

Hearing that I picked up the pace and gave him a good deep brisk fucking until I heard him scream, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

I came to a complete stop with my cock still deep within him.

GenesisNaela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisNaela

As he came, I could feel his contractions around my cock which nearly set off my own orgasm. I didn’t want to cum inside of him without telling him first so I waited until his contractions subsided.

“WOW!” Sam blurted out when his breath came back to him. Then he asked, “Did you cum? I was so into my own orgasm I couldn’t tell.”

“I didn’t want to without asking you if it was okay to fill your ass with my cum,” I said

“Were you close? Why wouldn’t I want you too?”

“I was fairly close and could have cum if I would have continued through your orgasm. Some people don’t like the feeling of cum in their ass.”

“Could you do it now? I mean are you still hard and excited enough to cum?”

“If you wouldn’t mind me going for another couple of minutes, I’m sure I could.”

Lying face down again Sam said, “Then fuck me and cum in my ass, I want to feel what it is like.”

Starting off slowly so that we both would really enjoy it, I started fucking Sam again. As I started picking up the pace a little, Sam started pushing back harder and harder to meet my strokes. Both of us were really getting into it now and started moaning and grunting like animals in heat. Feeling my orgasm starting, I yelled to Sam, “I’m going to cum in your ass Sam!”

“O Goddd!” Sam screamed back, “Please keep going cause I’m going to cum again!”

Normally I stop moving when I start cumming as my head becomes overly sensitive. This time, I kept pumping Sam’s ass through my own orgasm until I heard him yell unintelligibly into his pillow. Coming to a stop, I collapsed onto Sam, panting raggedly with my cock still deep inside him.

Rolling onto our sides as our breathing started to slow, it wasn’t long before we both fell fast asleep.

I love waking up naked! It is even better when I wake up that way after just having incredible sex. Without even rolling over I knew that Sam wasn’t next to me. The rumble of his truck rolling down the highway was my first clue and it did wonders for my morning wood. As I was laying there enjoying the feeling of being a trucker’s bitch, I realized that we were pulling off of the highway.

Still laying there and not wanting to let go of the feeling just yet, I yelled to Sam, “I hope we are stopping for some food and a shower because I could use both.”

After coming to a stop Sam replied, “What would you like for breakfast? I’ll go get it since you aren’t exactly dressed for dining in.”

“So that’s why you didn’t want me to bring any clothes. You just want to keep me captive in the truck and fuck me at will.”

“Isn’t that why you came along, to be fucked repeatedly by a sexy trucker while travelling the road?”

“Of course, now go get me some eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast with a big cup of coffee with cream. Please!”

Within a couple of minutes, Sam came back to the truck with a huge cup of coffee. Handing it to me through the window, he said, “The food should be done in just a few minutes. After we finish eating we’ll head to a little motel just a couple of blocks away for that shower.”

When he finished talking and I had taken a big gulp of my coffee, I pulled him in for a hot sloppy kiss. As the kiss got hotter he reached in and grabbed my hardening cock giving it a good squeeze. Pulling away Sam said, “We are going to have so much more fun this weekend.”

After Sam returned with our food we stuffed ourselves and then headed for the motel.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments