Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forbidden Passion

"Kerem gasped with pleasure as Ben took his pulsating hard cock into his mouth sucking it."

9
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
855 words 855 words

Ben was a solo traveller from New Zealand visiting Istanbul, Turkey for two weeks. He was a young and handsome man in his late twenties with dark curly hair and green eyes.

One night in the busy and loud and noisy streets of Istanbul, Ben entered a crowded bar, walked over to the bar area, and ordered a beer. He sat down on the stool and thanked the barman when his pint of beer was in front of him. Ben took a swig and glanced around and saw people dancing to the loud music, people talking in booths and laughing. He caught sight of a very handsome and sexy blonde man with a stubbly chin at the other end of the bar wearing a blue shirt staring right at him. Being polite, Ben lifted up his beer with a smile. 

The man turned and walked over to him and sat down on the stool beside him. 

"Hi," he said in an accent.

"Hi," Ben replied, wondering why this guy was talking to him. 

"I am Kerem," the man introduced himself. 

"Ben, nice to meet you," he replied. He began to feel a little uneasy as the Turkish man was eyeing him up. 

Kerem leaned against the bar with the top buttons of his shirt exposing his chest. "Can I buy you a drink?"

 "I've got one, thanks," Ben felt the guy's eyes on him and his eyes lingered down to his chest and lowered down to the guy's open-aired crotch area. He quickly turned away but was absolutely shocked to have a strange stirring sensation in his own crotch area. 

Ben, what the heck are you doing? You're not gay, so why are you getting sexually aroused by a man? Ben thought quickly. He gasped with shock again as he felt something growing in his jeans. Please, please, don't let it be my dick.

Ben stood up quickly and threw down several twenty lira notes on the counter for the barman and then rushed out the bar and breathed in the fresh air of the night. He breathed it in. 

"Hey," a voice called from behind him.

He turned around and saw it was the hot Turkish guy named Kerem. The stirring in his crotch area grew stronger and ben grimaced in slight pain as he felt the strain of his hard cock against his jeans. 

"You gave too much," Kerem said, he handed him the man. "Are you okay? You look like you're in pain."

"I'm fine," Ben said. 

Kerem took a step closer and felt something hard press against him. He glanced down and then met his eyes. His expression turned from shock to mischievous. His right hand went to Ben's crotch area and felt how hard it was. He immediately grabbed Ben's arm and dragged him down a dark alley and pinned him against the wall. 

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

"Get off me!" Ben cried angrily. "I'm not gay!" He pushed him away. But got angrier when he came back. "Get away from me!" he punched Kerem in the face. 

He turned back around with a split lip and pinned his weight against him and held him up by the scruff of the collar, angrily. 

Ben and Kerem breathed heavily with anger, lust, and passion. Ben kissed him hungrily with passion. 

Kerem quickly unbuttoned Ben's jeans and unzipped them and took his hard pulsating cock into his mouth and moved it up and down. 

Ben gasped out loud with pleasure. He couldn't believe he was getting a blow job done by another man and it was incredible. Did this mean he was gay? His body convulsed with pleasure as he came inside Kerem's mouth. Ben watched as the sexy Turkish man stood back up and began unbuttoning his own jeans and took out the biggest hard dick he'd ever seen. 

"Suck my dick," Kerem commanded. 

He was shocked at first as he glanced down at the big dick in front of him twitching at the tip. Ben got down on his hands and knees and took Kerem's dick into his mouth and moved it up and down. 

Kerem moaned out loudly and pressed down on Ben's head to go deeper. He threw back his head. He cried out as he moved back and forth as he came inside Ben's mouth. Kerem pulled Ben's jeans down his legs and then roughly turned him around and pushed him to the ground on his hands and knees. He bent down and guided his again rock-hard cock towards Ben's ass and then roughly pushed himself inside. 

Ben cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure. He'd never had a guy's dick up his ass before but it felt so good. He cried out loudly as Kerem's body moved roughly back and forth over him. 

"Oh, Ben, you feel so good around my dick," Kerem said and moved faster and faster at lightning speed. "I am coming!" he moaned out loudly as his body convulsed deep inside. 

He'd been masturbating as he'd been fucked and Ben came all over his hand. 

That was Ben's first gay experience and most pleasurable.

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments