Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens When You Get Caught

"Getting caught fooling around with my best friend leads to the real thing."

24
8 Comments 8
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! This is my first attempt writing something like this. It is the true story of the first real (and some of the most satisfying) sex I've ever had. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I've only told one person about any of this and she doesn't even know the full story."

“Let’s get outta here,” I said with a slight wink and tilt of my head. That was our little code which actually meant, “Let’s go fuck!”

In a flash, we were in my bedroom, pants down, sixty-nining on my bed.

Tommy and I were both in our late teens. We had started exploring sex together about a year and a half ago but that’s another story. For now, I’ll just tell you that we never had a safe place to play and the risk of getting caught was thrilling. Usually the only thing separating us from a house full of people was just a door that wasn’t even locked. We frequently stopped at the slightest noise in case someone was coming.

This time, we got a little too comfortable.

We were upstairs on my bed and everyone else was out in the yard. So there I was on my back, Tommy lying on top of me sucking my cock while I greedily sucked his. We were oblivious, in our own little world of lust and pleasure, so neither of us heard the approaching footsteps. Alex caught us in the act and the fun stopped… for a little while.

Cut to late that night. Alex was here for the weekend so he and I were bedded down in my room. Entirely too scared and excited to sleep, I lay in bed for what felt like forever replaying what had happened that day and wondering what would happen next. Alex was a few years older and we were not very close. I was terrified he’d tell somebody what he saw but I got a strange thrill from the whole situation. Finally, I whispered, “Hey Alex. Are you awake?”

“Yeah I am,” he whispered back.

“Are you going to tell on us?” I asked.

“No,” he said and after a long pause. “I’ve tried it too.”

“Who did you do it with?”

“It was just once with the guy who lives next door.”

A few seconds passed and without any idea what I was doing I asked, “Do you want to do it again, with me?”

The next thing I remember is Alex’s hand slipping under my covers. He started rubbing my semi-hard cock through my pajamas quickly bringing me to full erection. Our hushed conversation continued when he asked, “What exactly do you want to do?”

“We could sixty-nine like I was doing with Tommy.”

He kept stroking my cock while asking more questions about what I’d done with Tommy. His hand felt incredible. I would have told him my deepest darkest secrets. Then again, I was telling him my deepest darkest secrets.

“Do you like sucking his cock?”

“Yeah, it’s OK,” I replied trying not to sound too excited.

“Do you let him cum in your mouth?”

“Just once. We usually don’t do anything long enough to make each other cum.”

“Did you swallow it?”

“Yes.”

“Did you like it?”

“It was OK.”

Each answer was a slight submission. I was still trying to play it cool though I was getting hotter every second. His hand gripping my hard cock was driving me wild and sharing the illicit details just made it that much hotter.

“Do you always sixty-nine or do you give each other blowjobs too?”

“We usually just take turns. It’s easier.”

“What else do you do to each other?”

“It depends. Usually blowjobs or handjobs.”

“Do you play with each other’s assholes?”

“Yes.”

“Do you finger each other?”

“Yes.”

“Do you lick each other’s assholes?”

“Yes.”

“Do you fuck each other?”

“Yes,” I let out in a voice that was somewhere between a whisper, a moan and a swoon. We were crossing yet another line into the taboo and telling him about all our dirty little games was an enormous thrill. My cock was harder than it had ever been as his hand squeezed it through my shorts.

“Do you like fucking him?”

“It’s OK. He’s always trying to rush it.”

“Do you like him fucking you?”

Hearing him whisper that question almost made me cum. My back was arched pushing my crotch against his hand. “Yes,” I confessed.

I’d never thought about labeling what Tommy and I were doing in terms of being gay or straight. It started as an unspoken exchange. I did things to pleasure him in order to get him to pleasure me. Somewhere along the line, I started to enjoy both sides but never told Tommy that. Now here I was on the verge of a spectacular orgasm confessing it to Alex.

He stopped stroking my cock letting my body relax and bringing me back from the edge. I was lost in anticipation while he was turning aside my blanket and slipping my pajamas down. Precum was pouring from the head of my cock and starting to run down the shaft to my balls. Without a word, he took me into his mouth. He just wrapped his burning lips around my member and slid down until his nose was buried in my pubes.

He nursed on me for a few seconds then pulled back so he was sucking just the head then slid all the way back down. It was the best blowjob I’d ever gotten. The feeling of his tongue and lips on my cock had me paralyzed like a deer in headlights. I lay frozen loving every second. He sat up, wrapped his hand around my dick, began stroking and asked, “Do you want to get fucked now?”

“Yes,” I begged without hesitation.

He stood up, took off his shorts, sat on the side of the other bed, started stroking his own cock and told me to come to him. As quietly as I could I got up and walked across the room, stepping out of my bottoms when they slipped the rest of the way off. He told me to suck his cock so I sat between his feet, my face just a few inches from his hard-on. He looked huge, at least seven inches long and so thick!

I leaned forward and touched my lips to the tip of his penis. Like a kiss with a little bit of tongue, my lips parted just enough for it to touch my tongue. His cock was burning hot and instantly filled my mouth with his musky sweetness.

“Go on.”

Opening a little more, I moved a little further forward, taking his head in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the ridge between his head and shaft, gently nursing and tasting his precum. That was all it took for me to lose my inhibitions. Little by little, I took more of him on my mouth, pulling back then further forward. I braced my hands on his thighs and craned my neck, taking his length and lodging his head at the back of my throat.

Pulling back to catch my breath, I let it rub against my cheek and moved my tongue down to his big balls. They were a little hairy but not too much. I gently kissed and sucked on them, feeling the heat of his cock resting against the side of my face. I pulled back again and looked into his eyes as I took him in my mouth again. In one slow motion, his full length slid between my lips.

Bottoming out, I sucked as hard as I could, pulsing, swirling my tongue and holding on until my lungs burned. I pulled back again to catch my breath. My eyes had teared up from the effort and I breathed heavy. I took his balls in one hand and stroked his shaft with the other. After getting some oxygen I returned my tongue to his head. Just as he was sliding back into my mouth, he pushed me away.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

I remember the terror-filled me. Had I crossed the line? Had he changed his mind? Did I get carried away? It all shot through my head in a split second. Then he told me to lay down.

He pointed to the floor then put his fingers to his lips in a gesture like he was shushing me. It was a good idea since the beds creaked. So, I lay down between them, my cock standing straight up, jumping in rhythm with my heart which was beating out of my chest. Then he took me in his hand again, slowly stroking me.

“Did you like that?”

“Yes,” I confessed.

“Do you want to keep going?”

“Yes,” I begged in just one word.

“Turn over.”

As soon as it was exposed his hand was on my ass. His fingers found their way to my asshole and started rubbing.

“Does that feel good?”

“Ah-ha.”

He put a hand on each side of my ass and pulled me open. I’d been in that position before but this felt new. I was totally vulnerable. There was no charade. I had given in. Submitted. Whatever he gave me I would do my best to accept. It turned out to be his tongue next. Warm and wet, slipping over my asshole, tracing circles around it, making me squirm a little. When I was good and wet his finger returned, first circling then rubbing the very center.

“How’s that?”

“I like it.”

Slowly, his finger entered me. I could feel each knuckle as it passed through my ring. He pushed it all the way into me and stopped, letting me relax. After a second he started sliding it in and out for a bit. As it withdrew, I felt something wet hit me. A bit more saliva then two fingers pushed in, stretching me. It hurt a little but I pushed back wanting more. After a few minutes and some more spit, it was time. My ass was nice and slippery and relaxed enough to take both fingers with no discomfort.

“Do you still want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“Ask nicely.”

“Please fuck me.”

He straddled my right leg. His cock, hard and hot rubbed against the back of my leg as he moved into position. It felt like a red hot stone when the head touched my ass. When he pressed it against my asshole I tried to relax and pushed back. His cock was thick. It was further across from side to side than from top to bottom, stretching and feeling so thick. He moved forcefully but steadily, starting as a pulsation and growing more pronounced with each repetition. It felt like forever before his head popped in send jolts of pain and waves of pleasure through me.

After a momentary pause, he pushed the rest of his cock into me. He wasn’t gentle but he wasn’t violent either. Not too fast but not slowly. His length slid into me, stretching and filling. When he had bottomed out and my asshole was wrapped around the base of his shaft he paused again.

It was incredible. He started to pull back and the feeling got so intense that a gasped.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. How does it feel?”

“It feels fucking great. How do you feel?”

“Hurts a little,” I lied. It hurt a lot but I wanted more.

“Want me to stop?”

“No.”

With one hand on either side of me and his knees between mine, he started fucking me. First, easy strokes pulling halfway out and pushing back in. It felt so good I wanted to scream but he was only testing me. Once he realized I could take it, he really started. He was dragging his huge cock all the way out until just his head was lodged in my ring then he would thrust in, filling me, trying to push deeper every time.

I’d never felt anything like it.

Tommy had put his dick in me but that was so different. It was always quick jerky thrusts and after just a few strokes some noise would spook us. We’d quickly pull our pants back up and wait until the coast was clear. Now Alex’s cock was easily twice the size, causing a level of pain and pleasure that was ten times what I felt with Tommy. The sensation was overwhelming. It was like heat and electricity shooting through my body. Starting deep in my ass, it spread out to the top of my head and the tips of my toes.

The pain never fully subsided, he was just too big, but it didn’t matter. I started pushing back. I wanted it harder and deeper and faster. If not for the circumstances, I probably would have been begging for it. I was lost in the feeling, in the heat being forced up my ass and down to the end of every nerve. All too soon, his body stiffened, he gave his hardest deepest thrust yet and he exploded inside me.

All his weight was pushing his fat cock down into me. It twitched and jumped pumping his big heavy load up my ass. He was like a fire hose but every drop just fed the flames.

Then it was over, he pulled out one last time. I was left feeling a mix of emptiness and heat and satisfaction and longing and a little shame. I loved it and didn’t want it to be over. And there was also the feeling of that hot load of cum up my ass.

Alex sat back and I could see he was trying to quiet his breathing while he caught his breath. I watched his incredible cock as his whole body rose and fell with each inhale and exhale. Each time it got a little softer and hung a little lower. I figured that was it. The few times he and I went to completion, Tommy always lost all interest after he came. Once again, Alex was different.

“Turn over,” he commanded.

On my back, I was still rock hard and my cock stood straight up. Alex moved back between my legs, took hold of me and started stroking. My body was still so electrified that to this day it is the best handjob I’ve ever gotten.

“God damn, that was hot,” he whispered. “The guy-next-door never let me do that.”

He kept stroking but I was frozen, my body shorted out by the sensations.

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

He didn’t wait for an answer, just kept stroking faster and faster.

“Come on, cum before someone catches us like I caught you two.”

That sent me over the edge.  I exploded all over both of us and collapsed.

Alex cleaned us up with one of my dirty t-shirts then balled it up and pushed it down into the middle of my hamper. We quietly put our clothes on and got back in bed. Entirely too charged up to sleep, I lay there watching him.

“Go to sleep. If we get up early enough, we can do it again tomorrow morning.”

There was no doubt about that. I lay there staring out the window until the sun started peeking over the horizon. At first light, I was at the side of Alex’s bed and this time, I was the one reaching under the covers…

Published 
Written by MyAlterEgo770
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments