Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" red head with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and and is a thick erect eight inches.""

My wife Lori is a very sophisticated woman, but when we get in the bedroom, she can be a wildcat. We are in love with each other, and we are in sync with each other's wants and needs.

As it turns out, she has a kinky playful side as well. Lori started the game of gotcha in the second year of our marriage and three years after she started at the TV station.

Lori has told me how all the females at the station just swoon at my Irish accent and a few tell her that when they see me, they get moist in their panties.

It was a Friday night. I went bowling with a few of my crew, as Lori was hosting a lingerie party at our home. She had invited twenty ladies from the station. She had promised me that the party would be over by ten and that I could come home afterward.

It was a little after ten when I pulled my truck into the driveway. It disappointed me that there were a few cars still parked in our household. I was ready to just cuddle on the couch with Lori and watch a good romantic movie. It's simple, I know, but it's one of the favorite things we enjoy together.

I reluctantly walked into the great room where Lori had set up for the party. I noticed that Lori and five other ladies were standing around drinking wine and wearing sexy little teddies with matching silk panties.

Since Lori and I revel in going to the movies or watching DVDs, we often describe the looks of people as movie stars.

The five ladies who were still here are described as follows:

Janet, the station owner. She is fifty-five, brunette, and she looks like Lynda Carter. She has an all-business demeanor and appears stuffy. I have had little interaction with her, other than work functions.

Karly is the evening news anchor. She is thirty-five, blonde, and looks like Meg Ryan. She is a hard worker who is excellent at what she does. She is friendly and likes to have a good time when she is not working. We get along well and have entertained together a few times.

Sandy is a writer. She is thirty-two, brunette and looks like Kate Beckinsale. She is intelligent and is fun to be around. Not only that, but she regularly flirts with me and loves to hug me when she sees me. My butt has been squeezed and rubbed by her on many occasions.

Annie is the summer intern. She is twenty, with light-brown hair, and looks like Dakota Johnson. She is very shy, mainly because she is deaf. Not only that, but she is very intelligent and a hard worker. She has taken a liking to Lori and has confided in her that she is still a virgin. Not only that, but she has stated that she has never seen a naked man in person, nor has a man seen her naked. She has admitted that she likes to masturbate often and confessed that she has done it while looking at photos of me. Other than my looks, she is smitten with me because I am fluent in ASL, as my baby sister is deaf.

Misty is the weekend meteorologist. She is twenty-five, has strawberry-blonde hair, and looks like Lindsay Lohan. She is Lori's best friend. She has known Lori since junior high. She is very fun and outgoing, very similar to Lori, but more outward slutty. We get along very well, and we regularly do things together, just us three or on double dates. She is also fluent in ASL and was tonight's interpreter at the party.

After noticing the scantily clad ladies, I took inventory of what they set up in the room. There was a table filled with various-sized dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, flavored condoms, lashing whips, ping-pong paddles, riding crops, handcuffs, and ball gags. There was a clothes rack with many types of lingerie, panties, garter belt sets, and rubber suits.

The thing I was shocked at seeing was a multi-functional sex contraption set up in the middle of the floor. It looked like a swing set frame with tie rings, chains, a spanking bench, and a spreader bar.

Lori gripped me by the hand and had me hug and say hello to each guest. She then explained why they were still there. She stated that to get more participants for the party, she offered specialized door prizes apart from the normal items that were being sold.

Lori seized my wrists and locked a set of handcuffs on me with my hands in front. She then winked at the ladies and then looked me in the eye and said, "You are that special door prize, my dear.”

She then explained that there were four winners who won a free-for-all with me for one hour to do whatever they wanted with me. The grand prize was for one lucky winner to have a private unlimited session alone with me in our bedroom.

I whispered in Lori's ear, “I didn't agree to this, and what if it goes too far?”

She whispered back, “Surprise! You once claimed you would do anything in the world for me, so, you are doing this.”

She has told me often, while we were having pillow talk, that she has fantasized about sharing me with other women.

I just smiled and looked at the ladies and said, “Alright, girls, let's get this party started.”

With that, Lori bent down and took off my shoes and socks. Then got on her knees, unbuckled my belt, and pulled my jeans down and off me. Now all I had on was my white T-shirt and boxers. It was lucky my construction office had a shower, as I had showered after work before going bowling.

Lori grabbed my semi-erect cock over my boxers and said, "Look, ladies, someone is enjoying himself.” She then led me to the spanking bench. The bench has a cushioned knee bar and a cushioned chest plate, so when you kneel and lean over the chest plate, your ass is sticking out.

She had me kneel and drape my arms over the chest plate. She then locked the cuffs to the bottom front of the bench and buckled a leather strap across my legs, right above the back of my knees.

I was getting a little concerned and tried to get up, but I was locked down tight.

All five ladies moved closer and surrounded me. Lori then pulled the rear of my boxers down so that my ass was exposed. She spanked my ass with her bare hand. I flinched at every smack as she didn't hold back. She stopped when my ass had pink hand prints covering it.

It was obvious that all the ladies were getting turned on. Their breathing became heavier, and their faces were blushing pink. Misty stepped forward and said, "It's my turn to pop this man's ass." She then walked over to the table and picked up a spanking lash. She stood behind me and smiled at Lori, then started feverishly whacking me with the lash.

After about ten hard lashes. I yelled, "Damn, that stings!" After about ten more lashes, she reached down and rubbed my red ass with her bare hand. She then reached under me and squeezed my balls.

By this time, my cock was at full mast, but no one could see as it was hidden by the bench.

Janet was a little tipsy from all the wine she had consumed. She stood in front of me and knelt down. She grabbed my face and stuck her tongue down my throat. I kissed her back and played tongue twister with her. After a minute, she snatched the top of her teddy down, exposing her large breasts. Her tits had large two-inch diameter areolas and long brown nipples. She stuck her left boob in my mouth and nastily said, "Suck my titties boy. You are our sex slave tonight."

All the other ladies' mouths dropped open. Lori just kind of smirked at me. I knew she was in charge of what happened to me tonight.

As I was eagerly sucking hard on each tit, I noticed that Sandy and Karly had exposed their breasts, and they were both rubbing them and pulling on their nipples.

Karly had small, perky breasts with one-inch diameter light pink areolas and slight pencil eraser-sized nipples.

Sandy had full plump tits with quarter-sized light-brown areolas with fat short nipples.

I didn't think I could get any harder, but I did. My cock was so hard that it hurt being squished under the chest plate.

Janet drew her tits away and pulled her silk panties off, and threw them across the room. She then squatted in front of my face and ordered, "Lick and eat my pussy boy, until I cum on your face."

I glanced at Lori for instructions, and she gestured with her hands to proceed. So as Janet leaned in, I licked both sides of her slit, tongued her clit, and then rammed my tongue in and out of her box. She held my head tight against her. I could tell she was getting close as she started shaking. I figured I would speed things along, so I gave her starfish a quick licking. She screamed and moaned. I could feel her pussy pulsing when she pushed out a load of tasty juices onto my face. She fell back, and Lori helped her up and set her in a chair.

Karly was next. With her meager tits still exposed, she grabbed the riding crop. She whacked me until red welts covered my ass. I have to say that I had tears in my eyes. When she stopped, she walked around the front and gave me a long, sexy French Kiss. Karly then knelt down and put her left titty in my mouth. The whole tit fit into my mouth and was so firm and delicious. She moaned while I sucked on her tit. She changed to have me suck her right tit. She reached down under her panties and fingered herself to a small, quiet orgasm. She stood up and stuck her wet fingers in my mouth. She tasted sweet and salty.

Sandy had her turn spanking my ass. She chose the ping-pong paddle, but took it easy on me, as my ass was red and full of welts. I looked back over my shoulder and I could see her heavy, exposed tits swaying with each swing. Sandy walked to the front of me and kissed me sweetly all over my face. She then slapped my face and ordered me to lick and suck her huge titties. I hungrily obliged, as I haven't sucked on big titties in quite a while. Lori's tits are on the small size. Don't get me wrong, I love her tits and splendid nipples. Sandy orgasmed from me just sucking her tits.

Sandy stepped away. Shy and beautiful, Annie went to the table. I was dreading what she was going to choose. She chose a bottle of massage lotion. Annie opened the bottle and gently rubbed my sore, red ass until it was covered in lotion. I thought she was done, but then she slowly inserted her lotion-covered middle finger into my ass. You could hear everyone in the room gasp. It surprised all the ladies that this modest young virgin would stick her finger up my ass. I looked back at Annie, and her face was beet red with embarrassment. She mouthed she was sorry. She didn't stop, though. She kept her finger working in and out for a while longer.

I could hear myself moan with pleasure. Lori loves to finger my ass during sex, so I was used to it. It turns out that earlier, Lori confided in Annie that I would like a finger shoved in my ass.

Annie then came to the front and knelt down. She stroked my face and passionately kissed me. To her surprise, I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. She lovingly tongued me back. She stood up and stepped back to the others.

Lori announced, "End of round one!" She unhooked my hands and unstrapped my legs. However, she left the handcuffs on. She helped me up to my feet as I was sore. She led me over to the bar that was above our heads and chained my cuffed hands so that they were stretched straight over my head. She then took the spreader bar and shackled it to my ankles. My legs were spread apart, even with the outside of my shoulders. Lori suddenly kissed me on the lips, no doubt tasting Janet's juices. She walked over to the table and grabbed the gimp ball and shoved it into my mouth. As she was tightening the strap around my head, she whispered, "I love you, the worst is over, maybe."

Lori then picked up a pair of scissors from the table and cut my t-shirt off. When she had it off, she cut my boxers off.

So there I was, naked with my thick eight-inch hard-on sticking straight out. The ladies were not only admiring my cock, but they were lusting over my muscular chest and arms. My abs were well-defined in a rippled six-pack. Being a fair-skinned redhead, I had freckles scattered on my shoulders.

Janet had fully recovered from her tremendous orgasm. So, she was first in line again. She had entirely taken her teddy off, while her panties were never put back on. She was a stunning sight to see.

All the other ladies except Lori and Annie had stripped down as well.

As Janet walked towards me, her beautiful breasts swayed with each step. She grabbed hold of my cock with both hands and started jerking me off. Her hands could not fit around my cock. She bent over and licked just the tip. She then put the bulbous head in her mouth.

Janet could tell I was getting close to cumming, so he released my cock. I was sweating and was ready for a release. She started kissing and licking my chest and stomach. I could see clear juices running down her legs.

Lori handed her a small step stool. Janet set it down in front of me and stepped on the stool with her ass facing me. She bent over so that her pussy was perfectly aligned with my cock.

Janet reached back and guided the head of my cock right into her wet snatch. She pushed back slowly until I was balls deep. God, she was tight. Her cunt felt amazing. She started rocking so that my cock was pounding her in and out. She picked up speed and shouted, "Your big, young cock feels so good in my cunt!"

Janet and I both grunted as we both came together. I filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of my seed.

She stepped off the stool, and everyone could see our combined fluids pour down her legs. She took her fingers and wiped some of my cum off her legs, and sucked the ejaculate off her fingers.

I looked over at Annie to see how she was handling all of this. I was worried about her, as my cock was the first one she had ever seen. I'm sure she had witnessed nothing like what had just transpired. She realized I was concerned and signed, "I am okay. Your cock is beautiful. I am so wet."

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

My wife saw my cock was just semi-erect. She knew I could recover fast, and she knew how to get me hard again. She stood in front of me and dropped her top so I could see her perfect tits. Lori then got on her knees and swallowed my cock until her nose was on my pelvis. She knew how to position her tongue on my shaft to achieve maximum pleasure. It only took nine or ten bobs of her head to get me fully erect again. She let my prick loose and stepped back and said, "I believe that sexy Misty is next."

Misty signed to Annie, "It is my turn now. Just watch and learn."

Misty and I have flirted a lot over the years and have seen each other naked at the nude beach. We have never touched each other sexually apart from slapping each other playfully on the ass. She has never seen my cock erect, although I know Lori most likely described it to her or even showed her pictures that she had taken.

Misty looked me straight in the eye and started fingering her muff. Smiling at me, she put her fingers to my nose so that I could smell her juices. It smelled heavenly. She couldn't let me taste because of the gimp ball in my mouth. She then put three fingers in her pussy, and pulled a handful of her sexy juice out and smeared it all over my cock. She rubbed up and down my shaft and started pinching my dick head. She then stuck my cock between her tits and proceeded to titty fuck me.

I was getting close again, so she quit titty fucking me and started giving me a blow job. She could only take about six inches, but it felt great. I started moaning and bucking hard in and out of her mouth. She fingered herself to a shattering orgasm, and I shot my load into her mouth.

Misty stood up and went over to Lori. She started kissing her and sharing my seed. They don't know it, but I have spied on them before while they were making out. By making out, I mean kissing, sucking, and playing with each other's tits, scissoring, fingering, and eating each other out. Lori has confessed to these sessions, but she does not know that I witnessed it.

Sandy and Karly came up to me together. Both are still nude. I could see wetness glistening on each of their pussy lips.

If I haven't mentioned it, all four of the naked ladies' pussies were shaved bald. Annie has not revealed her pussy to me yet, and Lori, of course, has a red landing strip.

Sandy spit on her fingers and slowly inserted two fingers in my ass. I have only had the thickness of Lori's thumb in my ass before, so two fingers were tight and a little uncomfortable. She commenced pumping her fingers in and out until my ass loosened up. She then started massaging my prostate.

While the ass play was going on, Karly had stepped on the stool and bent over. She grabbed my cock and inserted it into her pussy. She suddenly started rocking wildly onto my cock. She took all eight inches in and out. She shouted, "My pussy is so stuffed full of cock. I'm cumming already." She squirted an abundance of clear liquid onto me and Sandy.

Karly stepped off the stool and switched places with Sandy. Instead of inserting two fingers in my ass Karly stuck her tongue in my ass and started licking inside. She also gripped my balls and started rolling them in her fingers.

Sandy kicked the stool aside. She clutched my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist. She reached down with one hand and aligned my cock with her pussy. She then shoved into me, burying my full length into her. While holding on with both hands and legs, she started riding my cock. She would pull off just so that the tip was in her puss, and then push hard until she took it all. This while Karly was tonguing my ass.

Sandy started sweating, and her tits were bouncing around. Her breathing was getting labored. She commenced panting. She screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming hard. Your dick feels so good. You bastard! Oh! Oh! Ooh, yes, God!"

As she creamed all over my cock, I shot my load into her pussy.

The two girls went and stood by the others. Lori walked over to Annie and mouthed instructions for her.

Annie reached up and took off the gimp ball. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. My cock was between her legs and she was dry humping me. She then got down on her knees. Looking embarrassed, she grabbed and held a man's cock for the first time. My cock was still erect. Annie started stroking my cock from tip to base. My cock was very slick from all the pussy juice and my cum all over it.

Annie looked up at me and mouthed, "I am going to suck your penis now." I nodded, and she tentatively placed her lips on the tip of my cock. She pushed her mouth further, only taking about four inches before her gag reflex kicked in. She bobbed up and down a few times and stopped. It felt good, but it wasn't spectacular. She will learn, though.

Annie then reached under for my balls and explored each one. She then started licking and sucking them. Annie suddenly stopped and bent down, unlatching the spreader bar. She stood and released my hands from the bar above.

I wrapped my still-cuffed arms around Annie and kissed her passionately.

Lori tapped Annie on the shoulder and let her know it was time for the grand prize. Lori uncuffed my hands, kissed me on the cheek, and ushered Annie and me into the bedroom for our private session. Annie signed, "She can watch if it pleases her, but only her." I relayed this to Lori. Lori took Annie's face into her hands and kissed her lovingly on the mouth. She looked at Annie and mouthed, "No! This is your time, baby girl." Lori walked out and closed the door behind her.

At this time, the other four ladies got cleaned up and dressed. They said their goodbyes to Lori and went out the door to go home. Lori decided to leave the mess until morning. She sat on the floor at the door of the bedroom, in case Annie needed her.

In the bedroom, I gingerly kissed Annie. I signed, "What would you like to happen tonight". She laughed and smiled and signed, "I want you to eat my pussy, suck my tits and fuck me in multiple positions until I cum repeatedly. Then I require you to fill my cunt with your seed."

Annie dropped the straps of her teddy down. She slid the teddy off and stepped out of them. Annie had round, firm breasts. Her areolas were smooth and about the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples were about a quarter of an inch long. Annie glanced down like she was ashamed. I lifted her face up to mine and mouthed, "Your breasts are amazing."

I put my lips over her left nipple and fondled her right boob. As I did this, Annie started breathing hard and moaned very loudly. She looked down at her panties, and they were soaking wet. Annie had just cum from tit play.

I got down on my knees and slowly slid her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and I tossed them in the corner. Annie had a beautifully shaped landing strip. Very similar to my wife's, so I knew it was Lori's handy work.

I looked up at Annie and mouthed, " Your pussy is beautiful." I set her back at arm's length and walked around her. She had a perfect ass that stuck out so sexy. Her body was toned and tight. I picked her up and set her on the bed.

I laid next to her while kissing her with much mutual tongue play. I used one hand to grope her ass while the other hand massaged her breasts and nipples. I moved down and started sucking on each tit. My right hand slithered over her hard tummy and down to her mound. I moved my hand further down so that my fingers were playing with her pussy lips. I then started drawing circles around her clit. Her clit was protruding out at the size of a jelly bean. I squeezed her clit and started rubbing it all around.

Annie panted. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy opening. I plunged two fingers in, all the way in. She was soaking wet and tight. I pushed my fingers in out and found her G spot. I put pressure on her spot and ran my fingers over it. She moaned out loud again and liquid leaked out all over my palm. She shuttered and bucked.

Once she calmed, I pulled my fingers out, brought them to my mouth, and tasted them. They tasted like they came from an angel, so sweet and salty. I then put my fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself. She eagerly sucked my fingers and moaned, "Mmmmm."

I then started kissing her again while grabbing her ass with both hands. I scooted my head down to her breasts and gave both a suck, kiss, and a bite. My tongue then trailed down her torso to her belly button. I sucked and licked her button, then proceeded to lick down to her landing strip. I took one hand off her ass and massaged her strip.

I spread her legs and placed them over my shoulders. This lifted her pussy up, so it was right in my face. I used my fingers to stretch her pussy open. I began licking her folds, then I started sucking her clit. Annie grabbed my head and pressed it hard into her box. I had to push back a little to breathe. I licked and sucked her clit some more. I drove my tongue into her pussy. I started licking hard and fast. Annie shuttered and bucked as she came heavy onto my tongue.

I scooted up and hugged Annie tight while she recovered. She could feel my hard cock pressing against her. She pulled back and mouthed, "I want your cock now." She pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

I mouthed, "You are so beautiful. Are you sure you are ready?" She nodded and grabbed my cock. She had to lift herself way up to line up my cock to her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her slit until she opened her pussy lips and found the opening. Annie was already sweating and panting. Her round, firm breasts were swaying over my face.

She slowly lowered her cunt onto the head of my cock. She grunted as the head pressed in. She was so wet but was tight. Another half-inch pushed in, and I could feel my cock push against her hymen. She mouthed, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" She stopped to take a couple of deep breaths. I noticed a little blood oozing out with her juices. She drove down hard as my cock broke through her hymen. My cock is thick, and I am sure it is not ideal for being her first. To be honest, she is my first virgin to receive my cock as well.

My cock was in about three inches. She carefully started working it in and out. She had tears running down her face. I felt so bad and wanted to stop. She pressed on. She now had four inches in and then five. I felt her starting to adjust to my girth. She pumped a little faster, but still going deeper at a slow pace. She was moaning now. A perfect moan because it felt so good now with hardly any pain. She pulled me in deeper to six inches. At seven inches, my cock pressed against her cervix. She made her final push, and I went balls-deep into her pussy. All fat eight inches was in her pussy.

Annie started to ride me faster and faster. She was pulling me out until the head almost slipped out, then ramming it all back in. She pumped faster yet. She wasn't just moving up and down, she was using some pelvic thrusts like she was a pro.

I was sweating and moaning now, along with Annie. We had a great rhythm working. It felt so warm, wet, and tight. Annie started bucking and moaning. She screamed aloud, "God! God! I'm cumming on this big cock!" And cum she did. I could feel her pussy spasm on my cock. I could not hold back any longer. In the middle of her giant orgasm, I shot my load deep into her no longer virginal pussy.

Lori could hear our bodies slapping hard together, and she was shocked to hear Annie speak. She just smiled when she heard my grunting cum sound.

After about a ten-minute rest, Annie sucked my prick hard again and mouthed, "Fuck me again!" I threw her roughly onto her back. I pulled both of her legs over my shoulders. I aligned my cock with her pussy and, with one strong stroke, I was balls deep again. Since I knew Annie was stretched and wet, I hammered her rough for a decent ten minutes. The best part of missionary is that you can suck and gnaw on her tits. I was being a little rough as I marked her neck and both breasts with bite marks. Annie was grunting loudly. It was a guttural grunt that someone who likes a solid vigorous fucking would make.

Annie came hard again, but this time I did not. I climbed off Annie and seized her by the waist to stand her up. Her eyes were all glassy, and pussy juice and my ejaculate was dripping down her legs. I spun her around and bent her over the bed. I thrust my thick cock into her pussy so strong that she fell down flat. I had to prop her back onto her elbows. I started fucking her fast, but not as rough as before. I reached around and pinched her tits. I took one of her arms and positioned her hand so she could rub her clit while my cock slid in and out of her cunt. She was grunting repeatedly. I pulled out for a moment to lick her starfish. Annie started moaning with each lick. I rammed my cock back into her pussy and continued fucking doggie style. I spit on my thumb and placed it on her asshole. I slowly inserted my thumb all the way in. I moved my thumb in and out of her ass like it was getting fucked by a small dick.

Annie then shuttered and came all over my cock again. As soon as I felt her pussy spasm and tighten, I shot my sperm deep into Annie's box.

Annie was spent, so I pulled her onto the bed and dragged the covers over her. I slipped under wrapped my arms around her and spooned. I nuzzled her ears and kissed her cheek. She smiled, and we both fell asleep.

I noticed Lori slip in behind me. She kissed and spooned me. She whispered in my ear, "You did good today, my slave boy." After a brief pause, she added, “Annie is very fertile and does not use birth control.“

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments