Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" redhead with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair, with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass, and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty-five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs flaccid at six inches and is a thick erect eight inches."

It has been six months since the castle adventure. Lori has not attempted to get me back yet. I am worried that she is planning something bad for me.

I am not a jealous husband, as you know that Lori and I have had sex with our friends, or I have watched her have sex with men and women.

I know I am jealous of the young man who took Lori's cherry. She lost her virginity while in high school after her senior prom. I have seen her prom pictures, and she was gorgeous. Imagine an eighteen-year-old version of Lori. You can view her picture above. Unfortunately, Kirk was a strong, handsome lad, especially in his prom tuxedo.

Kirk was not a football or baseball superstar. He was a track and field superhero. He won a gold medal in the decathlon when he was just twenty. He got his picture on a box of Wheaties, just like Bruce Jenner. He was in a few movies and started a gym franchise, and now he is a millionaire.

As I said, he was Lori’s first. He was also second through about fifty. Not that Lori was promiscuous, but more rebellious. She always told Kirk no to sex, as her family was Catholic. However, one week before the prom, she found out she was barren. So, in anger at God, she gave away her virginity.

She told me the story before we got married, as we were truthful with each other. Since she informed me of her tale, I told her mine. I was also eighteen and in high school. I did not have my innocence taken by another teenager who was not experienced. My cherry was popped by the girls' volleyball coach and my math teacher. Her name was Miss Goodbody, unbelievably. She did not have a good body; she had an impressive body. She was blonde, 6'2”, had a large rack, and a round juicy ass.

One day after school, while I was showering alone after baseball practice, I heard someone call out in pain. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the hallway to check it out. Miss Goodbody had tripped while bringing the equipment in from the gym. She had twisted her knee. I helped her into the boys' locker room and tried to stabilize her knee. My towel slipped off, and one thing led to another. I received my first blow job, first fuck, and first ass fuck, all in the same session. We had sex about three times a week until I graduated and then I never saw her again.

Lori came home excited Monday evening after her last weather report. She asked me to keep Friday night free, as we are throwing a dinner party. She listed the guests that we were to entertain. Misty, her best friend. Annie, Dakota's nanny, and birth mother. Miss Goodbody from my old high school. The last person was Kirk Bennett. My wife's cherry-taker, gold medal winner, movie star, successful businessman, and millionaire. Yes, that Kirk.

So, there it was. It was my turn to get burned. I do not know how, but I know the players.

Lori was tight-lipped about Friday night. I could not squeeze any information out of Misty or Annie, either.

The week dragged on. Friday is finally here. Lori and I have not had sex since last Saturday. That is not a record for us, but it was much longer than usual. I came home from work early so that I could help set up and be showered and dressed ahead of time. Lori took the entire day off. She got her hair styled, had a mani-pedi, and had her downstairs waxed.

Lori had hired an expensive food caterer for our dinner party. The servers were all males, clad in black tuxedos. A master chef prepared the food, and the drinks were top shelf.

Lori was dressed in a black, strapless gown that was tight to her figure. She wore no bra, so her nipples impressed through the silky material. She put four-inch stilettos on her dainty feet. I put on my standard black pinstriped suit and gray collar shirt with no tie.

A black Rolls-Royce Phantom limousine pulled up to our home. Two of our servers went out and opened the doors on each side of the limo. Misty and Annie departed the limo from the far door, and Miss Goodbody and Kirk departed the door nearest to the house.

Misty wore a red, backless dress that ended just below her ass. The top stressed her large breasts. Red four-inch stilettos were on her feet.

Annie was dressed in a single-open-shoulder gown that looked like it was painted on. It was black and so sheer that you could see her areolas and nipples through the top. You could perceive that she was not wearing panties, as her triangular bush was noticeable as well. She wore black flats. She also put on a medical bracelet that designated her as deaf.

The tall and stunning Miss Goodbody was wearing a white tuxedo and without a blouse. The sides of her globes were visible. She donned a black bow tie on her neck. She wore white four-inch stilettos. She was 6'2" tall without shoes, so she now towered over everyone.

Kirk was wearing a black tuxedo and a silver shirt. He was 6'4" tall and had the straightest, whitest teeth that I ever saw. He wore a gold Rolex watch and a large gold ring on each middle finger. He was a strong, handsome man.

"It's time to greet the guests," Lori called to me. She walked out onto the front porch and hugged and kissed each lady on both cheeks. She stepped up to Kirk and gave him a lengthy hug that lasted too long. She then gave him a sensual kiss on the lips.

I delivered a brief hug and kiss to Misty and Annie as I received them at the door. I said, "Welcome to our home, Miss Goodbody." She hugged me and gave me a French kiss. "Please, call me Ima," she requested. I snickered to myself, "Ima Goodbody."

I greeted Kirk with a firm handshake while patting him on his other arm. I could tell he was well built.

We all mingled before dinner. We drank a few cocktails and had small talk. Lori talked to Kirk, catching up and talking about old times. I tried to listen in when I could. I was jealous. I have not ever seen Lori lustfully look at a man the way she was at Kirk. He was so fucking charming.

Ima captured me in the corner for a while. She was telling me about her life after we split up. That is how she put it. She stayed on at the high school for another term. It turned out she had to endure rumors about her fucking one of her students the prior year. She left the high school and became a mathematics professor at the University of Georgia, which is where she is still now. She winked and bragged about how she likes to privately tutor the black football players.

We all sat down at the dinner table. Three on each side. There was Annie, Ima, and me on one side. Misty, Kirk, and Lori sat on the other side. I watched throughout dinner how Kirk and Lori laughed and talked. I noticed how he kept putting his hand on her shoulder and thigh. Lori dropped her hand under the table a few times as she looked Kirk in the eyes while talking.

Dinner was finally over, so we all went to the den and continued drinking and conversing.

At about ten o'clock, two servers ushered me into my bedroom. While we were entertaining, the staff rearranged the setup in our bedroom. The king-sized bed was centered in the room. There was a high back armless chair against the wall facing the foot of the bed. A couch was against the wall on the right side of the bed.

They instructed me to strip down to my boxers. The boxers I was wearing were the loose-fitting kind with the opening so you could whip your dick out. I sat in the chair as the servers duct-taped my ankles to the chair legs. Then they pulled my arms behind the chair back and attached a pair of handcuffs to my wrists.

All four ladies entered and stood at the end of the bed, facing me. Kirk came in and put a ten thousand dollar pearl necklace around each of the girls' necks.

Two servers took off all his clothes and shoes. He was standing in front of me with nothing on him except a swinging seven-inch flaccid cock, his rings, and a Rolex watch. He was more muscular than me, more handsome than me, taller than me, richer than me, and I was soon to find out he had a nine-inch erect cock that was thicker than mine. "This is just great!" I said to myself.

Lori walked to Kirk, dropping the top of her dress down below her small, perky breasts. Her pink nipples were hard and stuck out further than I had ever seen. She brought Kirk's head down so that his lips were covering her right nipple. She whispered, "I often dreamed of you sucking and biting my tits like you did in high school. You made me cum just by holding my nipple in your mouth. Please suck and play with my tits for a while. I want to see if you still have that power over me."

Kirk reached up and put his palm over her left breast and massaged, squeezed, and tweaked. He sucked her whole right titty into his mouth. His tongue circled her erect nipple.

Lori was moaning and dry-humping Kirk's leg. His dick grew hard and poked her in the belly. She reached down and held it in her fist. She moved her hand up the shaft to feel his cock head. She pinched the tip, and he produced a drop of pre-cum. She moaned, "I missed this magnificent dick of yours."

At this point, Ima came to me and took off her jacket. Her breasts were bigger than I remembered. Grand areolas shone prominently on the ends of her tits, capped by fat brown nipples. She towered over me, but Kirk and Lori were still in my line of view. She slipped off her stilettos, unbuckled her pants, and took them off. She was not wearing panties. Her pussy was bald and smooth. I could smell and see her excitement forming on her extensive cunt lips.

Lori had a quiet orgasm as Kirk had switched to sucking and massaging the other tit. I could see her juices run down her thighs. Her mouth was slightly open as she slowly panted.

Ima reached into my boxers and pulled out my limp dick. Usually, I am rock hard when a naked, stunning woman is standing next to me. Sorrow was in the pit of my stomach as I watched my wife cum from the touch of that man. Ima leaned over and took my cock in her soft mouth. She held my balls in her hand. She started sucking on my cock as she moved her mouth up and down my shaft. Despair or not, my cock grew long and thick. She removed her mouth and purred, "There you go, my Sweet Derrick. That's the cock I worshiped back then."

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

She would call out, "Sweet Derrick!" almost every time she had an orgasm. Other times, she used an expletive in front of my name.

Ima straddled my legs and inserted my cock into her wet pussy. She bucked her hips as my cock applied pressure to her clit. Her enormous titties were rubbing against my face. I bit down on her nipple.

My breathing became heavier and ragged. She felt my cock spasm. Ima hopped off my cock and pulled her tit out of my mouth. Argh, I was close to cumming deep in her cunt. She used to love looking at my face when I came inside her.

Ima was close, too. Lori stepped away from Kirk. Ima walked to the end of the bed, bent over, and spread her cheeks with her hands. I could see her pussy pulsing with lust.

Kirk moved up to Ima and inserted his enormous cock in her open pussy. He grabbed her hips and started humping. He had to stand on his tiptoes, as she was so tall.

I was watching Lori's cherry-popper banging the hell out of my cherry-taker. Ima grunted with every slam of Kirk's fat cock. My dick softened as I witnessed this fucking sideshow.

"Sweet Fucking Kirk! You have a great cock," Ima cried out. She let out a final loud grunt as she sprayed clear fluid. She had an earth-shattering orgasm. She had never squirted when I made her cum.

Ima went and sat on the couch. Annie must have cum watching those two, as she was sporting a big wet spot on her dress. She noticed the soggy spot and just pulled her gown up over her head. She was naked now except for the pearl necklace, bracelet, and shoes. Her triangular bush was a recent addition, as the last time we saw her, she had a bald pussy.

Annie has always worshipped Lori. Lori was her mentor. Annie tugged Lori's dress to the floor. She got on her knees and pealed off Lori's black thong. Now Lori was just wearing pearls and stilettos. Lori did not have her signature red landing strip above her muff. Kirk used to make her shave her pussy bald when they were together in high school. Lori shaved just for him.

Annie spread Lori's legs apart and licked the moisture off her thighs and pussy lips. My dick grew hard. Lori pulled Annie's hair as her tongue ran over the clit. Lori came on Annie's tongue. Her cream has a heavenly taste, so I know Annie was enjoying a tasty treat.

Annie rose and walked to me. She kissed me, sharing Lori's cream. She went on her knees and gave me head. She sucked me delicately, as she was a very gentle person. Annie stood up and turned back to me and sat on my cock. I have not experienced her pussy since the night I took her virginity and impregnated her. She was tight. She bounced on my cock, dripping her juices in my lap. Annie felt my dick expanding as I was about to explode in her sensational cunt. She hopped up and left me in a terrible state. My balls were aching.

Annie lay on the bed. She was on her back and spread her legs. I could see her juicy pussy gaping open from my cock. Kirk crawled on top of her. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and roughly handled both her tits. He slammed his large cock into her balls deep. Annie let out a loud grunt. He started fucking her rough and deep. He started choking her and bent down and marked her breasts with bite marks.

Kirk was screwing the shit out of the mother of my child. He did not let up even as tears poured out of her eyes. She started screaming and kicking her legs. She had a long, hard orgasm. Her body went limp, but Kirk kept pounding. He finally stopped and, with his dick buried deep into her pussy, he shot his load. Kirk got up and picked Annie up by her hair. He brought her face down to his cock and shoved it into her mouth. Once she cleaned his cock, he thrust her to the floor. I could see his semen dripping out of her twat.

Lori helped Annie to the couch. Lori then got on the bed and lay on her back. She started fingering her muff with two fingers. Kirk undressed Misty. Once she was naked, he slapped her ass and shoved her on top of Lori. Misty positioned herself on Lori where both could eat each other's snatches. They licked and nibbled on each other's clits. They drove their tongues deep into each other's cunts. They made slurping sounds as they lapped up juices.

My cock was so hard and needed discharge. I have spied on these two fucking each other a few times. I usually jerked off and spurt loads of ejaculate. I could not get the release I required, as I was bound to the chair. I was in agony.

Lori started panting and moaning. Misty followed suit. Both girls squirted their fluids into the other's mouth.

Misty climbed off the bed and came over to me. She leaned down and put her tongue in my mouth. I could taste Lori's fluids on her tongue. I treasure that taste. Misty stood up and stuffed three fingers in her cunt. I could hear her juices sloshing as her fingers worked her puss. She pulled her fingers out and shoved them down my throat. I love her taste as well. She leaned over so I could suck her firm tits. She jerked my cock with her juice covered hand.

Misty knows my cock completely. She knew it was about to explode jizz all over her. She stopped jerking me and walked over to Kirk.

She bent over and grabbed her ankles. Kirk rammed his hard cock into her cunt. He held her by the hips and fucked her slowly. Misty exclaimed, "Oh shit! Your prick is banging my cervix. Fuck me harder. Your cock is stretching my pussy." Kirk started thumping her fast and hard. You could hear their bodies slapping against each other.

I am not stupid. I know the girls were saying things to upset me and make me jealous. His cock could not feel that good, could it?

Misty screamed. "Oh God! Motherfucker, I am going to cum again." Her whole body shuttered, and she let out a primal scream. She squirted her juice a second time. This time all over Kirk's dick and balls. Kirk spun Misty around. He face-fucked her until his semen filled her mouth. He came so much she could not swallow it all. She usually does not spill a drop, but his spunk dripped out between her lips. She was unable to handle Kirk's load. This man was impressing me.

Misty sat on the couch with Annie and Ima. Lori was still on the bed. She got on all fours. Kirk positions behind her and inserted his cock into my wife's pussy. She let out a tremendous moan. He started ramming his cock in doggie style. He slapped her ass hard on both cheeks. Lori was making guttural noises that I never heard from her.

Kirk was grunting with every stroke. Kirk said, "Your pussy is the best pussy I ever had. You worship my cock, don't you, whore?" Lori panted, "Yes, I worship your cock. Your enormous cock busted through my hymen for the first time, and I will never forget that it was the finest experience of my life. I have desired for you to fuck me again for years. I've missed you and your big cock."

I hung my head in defeat. I shook my head and cursed Kirk under my breath. The worst part was that I was hard as a rock. Watching Lori getting fucked by another man is a powerful turn-on for me.

Lori looked back at me and just stared as she was getting pummeled. She pleaded, "Kirk, take your big cock and take my anal cherry."

I was in shock. Kirk drew his dick out of her pussy and placed the head on to my wife's starfish. He rubbed it around, smearing her juices on her asshole. I knew she would not let this happen. He slipped the head of his big cock into the love of my life's ass. Lori winced in pain. He worked another inch in. I had tears pouring down my face. Kirk has taken another cherry from my wife. He drew back, then slid in about four inches of cock.

On the next push, he managed to go six inches in. Lori was in discomfort. He pulled out so that only the tip was in. He pushed his full nine inches to the hilt. Lori let out a gasp. She seemed to have lost her breath. She looked back at Kirk and said, "Fuck my ass until you cum." Kirk humped her ass at a fast pace. Lori was grunting with every plunge. She stopped crying and started panting. Lori was now enjoying having her ass fucked. She moaned to the rhythm of Kirk's humping.

Lori had an explosive orgasm as she felt Kirk release his seed deep in her ass. He pulled out, and Lori rolled over on her back.

The servers released me from my bondage. Kirk put his tuxedo and shoes back on. He walked over to Lori. He held her hand and said, "Lori, you know that I always loved you. I know that you always loved me. I can give you everything you will ever need. Please come with me and I will take care of you for the rest of your life."

I was horrified and shaking. Lori laughed and said, "Kirk, you were nothing but a pawn in Derrick's and my game. I never think of you apart from being a tool to use for my anger against God. I was heartbroken, finding out I was barren. All you thought about is sticking your dick in my pussy. It has always just been a game, and I used you. Derrick is the man I love with all my soul. He is the man of my dreams. I will be with him forever. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out."

The three girls and all the servers cheered and applauded as Kirk walked out the door.

Semen was leaking out of Lori's ass. Lori motioned me over and said, "Come over here and clean my ass with your tongue." I rushed over to Lori and cleaned out her asshole. I slurped and swallowed every bit of Kirk's vile ejaculate. The three other girls ran over and pounced on us. All five of us fucked and sucked until I came at least six times. We all fell asleep together in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments