Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bridgit On Heat

"In her mind, Bridgit orchestrated the whole evening, even to the point of her acting like a slut."

11
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
"Shall we leave then, head back to my place," Bridgit said with more than a glint in her eye.

I glanced at Angela, my wife. We never did anything unless both of us agreed. Angela could see that I wanted to though. I had wanted to fuck Bridgit all evening as we sat at the pub; but we chatted and made, almost, polite conversation.

Bridgit was about five foot three, and was a very shapely and mature woman. She was funny, attentive and sexy all at the same time. She wore a Kaftan type of dress that almost hid her most outstanding feature, her GG sized breasts. They were firm and I could see them swing and create impressions in the fabric as she moved her body with the conversation. I must have stared at them for most of the evening, wishing they would just poke through the fabric and attack me. I think Angela was wishing the same as me.

"Yes, shall we," Angela replied politely with more than a wicked smile on her face.

We finished our dinks and got up to leave. Angela fell in behind Bridgit as she walked to the car. I was a perv, and stared at both my wife's and Bridgit's arse as they walked to the car. Bridgit flicked her key fob and a Ford Focus flashed its lights ahead of us. We all made towards her car. Bridgit opened the front door and turned to Angela.

"Why don't you two have some fun in the back, it's a good fifteen minutes to my house," she said.

We looked at each other and nodded.

I could see that Bridgit had adjusted her rear view mirror as we pulled out of the pub car park. She had focused it on us, in the back. I looked straight into her eyes, then I pulled Angela in to kiss me passionately. I whispered to her as we broke off the kiss.

Bridgit was stealing glances at the both of us as she drove.

"John's got a massive bulge in his pants, Bridgit," Angela announced.

"Tell me all about it, tell me everything you do," she replied.

Angela started with the commentary.

"I'm just unzipping his trousers now and reaching in with my hand, there I have it out..."

My cock sprung free from the confines of its cage.

"It's fucking beautiful Bridgit, it's so fucking rigid! I really want to suck on it but I'm afraid he may spoil your seats."

"Suck him, go on, just fucking suck him," came Bridgit’s reply from the front.

Angela slid over a little and bent her mouth down to my cock. She sucked it in and swirled it around.

"That looks so fucking good from the front!" exclaimed Bridgit.

Angela just moaned as she licked my cock. I then had a very wicked idea. I leant forward towards the front seat and carefully pushed my hands around the seat. I found Bridgit's loose and semi-open Kaftan and I slowly pushed my hands inside. Angela had to raise herself from my cock as I inched forward.

"Oh! Fuck these tits are gorgeous Angela," I said, astonished by their size and how they felt. I heard Bridgit moan.

"Yeah feel them, squeeze them, hold them while I drive," she insisted.

I massaged the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever got my hands on. Angela was still massaging my cock while watching Bridgit from the back seat.

"Go on Bridgit, feel yourself, I have his cock in my hands and I know he wants to fuck you with it," Angela told her.

"I am so fucking wet Angela!" exclaimed Bridgit, "fuck, his hands are turning me on, pinch my nipples John."

I did as I was told.

"Oooo fuck yeah. That's it," Bridgit announced.

I thought she meant that I had done something nice to her, instead we headed off the road into what looked like a disused pub car park. It was huge with few cars parked in the bays, those that were there were all parked close to each other. Bridgit drove to the far end of the car park and stopped as far away from the other cars as she could.

She opened her legs and pulled her dress up under her.

"Feel my tits, John, feel them," she kept telling me.

Bridgit swooned her head from side to side as I massaged her breasts and nipples. Her hand was on her pussy, stroking it and caressing it.

"I'm having some of that," announced Angela as she left me in the back seat. Opening the back door she leapt out to join Bridgit in the front. After closing the passenger door Angela knelt on the seat and replaced Bridgit's hand with her own. She pushed one and then two fingers up her pussy and started to finger fuck her.

"Oooo that's so fucking nice, you two are fucking gorgeous," Bridgit said. "Yeah fuck my pussy with your fingers Angela, I am so going to cum for you both, I really am." She told us both.

Bridgit’s breathing was laboured, she raised her arse off the seat as she pumped her pussy onto Angela's fingers. I tweaked her nipples hard and pulled on them.

"Come on, come on, cum for us Bridgit," I urged.

"You should see the size of John's cock, it's so fucking hard Bridgit," Angela told her while looking at me from the front seat.

"You are so going to love fucking that after you've cum on my fingers hun," she told Bridgit.

With that Bridgit let out a loud cry, it was a prolonged groan as her orgasm took over. She bucked her arse on the seat, she clenched her stomach muscles and she actually fucked Angela's fingers all on her own. All Angela did was hold them there.

Angela eventually removed her hand from between Bridgit's thighs. The driver’s door opened and Bridgit left the car. She climbed into the back seat with me, raised her dress and straddled me. Her hand snaked down to my cock as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's fucking gorgeous," she started, "so fucking gorgeous, and big, and hard, and fuck that feels so nice," her words sounded wonderful to my ears.

"I’m going to fuck you now. Slowly. Because I want to cum again and if you're really good you can fuck me again and again."

"You only get to come home with me if I cum three times, right here, right now..." Bridgit told me.

I looked at her and then I glanced at Angela. She had the same expression of disbelief on her face as I had. Bridgit was a wild one, she was definitely on heat!

I felt Bridgit raise herself up and then her cunt pushed down onto my cock. She wiggled her arse and then pressed her tits into my face as she rocked back and forth.

"So fucking good," she told me.

"Fuck that's so deep in me."

"Oh! You're good, so fucking good."

Bridgit started to rock faster on my cock. It was all I could do to keep my composure but I somehow managed it. I lifted my hands up to her breasts and fondled them. I watched Angela. She was mesmerised by Bridgit's actions and sexual debauchery.

Bridgit started to shout out loud.

"Yes,"
"Yes,"
"Yes, fucking yes!"

Bridgit let out an almighty groan into the space above my head. Her breasts were pushed further into my face and I grabbed her arse in an attempt to pull her back off me. It wouldn't have been a bad way to die, but I needed to get her to her next orgasm.

"Keep it there hun, keep it there," the voice was Angela's it was the only thing she said during the whole fuck.

I pulled Bridgit down onto my lap. Adjusted my cock a little and thrust it into her. I was hoping for a little more depth but she screamed out loud and started to rock to and fro again. I saw Angela move to the driver’s seat and I could tell she was on a mission. Angela knelt on the seat facing us. Her hands moved forward and I saw her grasp Bridgit's shoulders. She pulled her backwards until Bridgit's face was next to hers.

"Now, I want you to fuck my husband hard," said Angela.

"I want you to fuck his cock until he screams," she continued.

"Are you listening to me Bridgit," she said in an authoritative tone of voice.

Bridgit nodded.

With my hands on her hips I pushed my cock up Bridgit's cunt. I raised my arse off the seat as I fucked her. I was reaching high inside her and Bridgit was gasping with every thrust. Angela reached inside her dress just like I had done earlier.

"Do you like this, eh!" Angela exclaimed. "Do you like your nipples squeezed. Does it excite you when another woman pulls on your tits, hmmm."

Bridgit nodded once again.

"Fuck her John, give her all of your cock hun," Angela was preaching to the converted.

Angela leant into Bridgit and whispered in her ear.

"You have gorgeous tits, John's not the only one who wants to suck on these beauties I can tell you. When we get back to your house I am going to lick your pussy clean. How does that sound?"

"Fucking gorgeous," came the dream-like reply.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me senseless," Bridgit urged. "Fuck me till I squirt..."

I saw Angela's mouth open wide in shock.

"You squirt?" she asked.

"Yes, I squirt when I'm fucked by a big cock, especially up the arse," said Bridgit, "when we get back to mine you must fuck me with my strapon."

"I can't fucking wait for that," Angela replied.

Angela looked at Bridgit in disbelief. Bridgit looked down on me and then started to buck her hips. Her eyes were fixed on mine.

Angela broke our concentration, "Someone's coming down the car park," she said.

"Fuck them," replied Bridgit.

"If they see us, they can fuck me as well. I just want to cum, make me cum. Fuck your cock in me and make me fucking cum!" It seemed like she was insistent on cumming.

I fucked her as I was told, Angela tweaked her nipples, I could see her pull them hard in between cupping her breasts and squeezing them. I could see that Angela was also monitoring our neighbours.

"I'm going to fuck your arse when we get you home, make no mistake about that lady," said Angela.

Then in the next sentence, "Fuck her John, make her fucking cum." I didn’t quite get how the words ‘fuck her, make her cum’ and ‘lady’ actually blended together, if at all.

Her words were coarse, filthy, desperate. It was all I could do to stop myself from cumming inside Bridgit.

"Fuck that's it hun, she's fucking cumming again. Push your cock in her, all the way in, let her fucking have it. The filthy whore loves your cock. Look at her hun, look at her loving it." Angela’s commentary nearly made me cum myself.

But Angela was right, Bridgit was smiling and fucking herself down on my cock. I couldn't look any more. If I did, I would certainly cum inside her. I concentrated on fucking. I closed my mind from the encouragement of these two women, it was all too much for me.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste



I grabbed Bridgit's hips and with a flourish of activity, I fucked my cock into her with some force.

Bridgit sobbed, "so fucking good," she said, finally.

She leant back, twisted her head sideways and kissed Angela on the lips. Angela pulled on her nipples and then a loud moan entered Angela's mouth, followed by another and another. Bridgit was cumming on my cock for the third time and neither of us were doing anything. Both women were gasping for air as they broke off their kiss.

I stopped as soon as I dared. Bridgit was still clenching her stomach muscles as she calmed down.

"They've got into the car up there, I don't think they saw us," said Angela.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've been caught," replied Bridgit, "but I've never stopped because of it."

Bridgit smiled, "Come on, its home time," she continued. With that Bridgit hopped off my legs and flopped down beside me.

"I'm still so fucking wet!" she exclaimed as she reached for the door handle.

She got out of the car and walked to the driver’s side. Angela sat down next to her. We drove home to Bridgit's. I couldn't believe it when we arrived three minutes later. As if we couldn't have waited an extra three minutes. I found myself smiling all the way into her house.

As we entered, Bridgit shut the door and then locked it.

"When do you let us out again?" I asked.

"When I'm satisfied," she replied with a huge grin on her face.

"Everything's on the table in the lounge," she shouted through to Angela who had gone ahead. When we caught up with Angela, Bridgit headed straight for her and they both started to handle some strapons.

"I take it you know how to use these?" asked Bridgit. Angela nodded. "Good." Bridgit then turned to me. "You can lick my pussy while she gets ready."

With that Bridgit pulled her Kaftan over her head and threw it on the chair. She headed for the sofa.

"You can strip off if you like. I want to watch you, I want to see your cock spring free and I want to feel the urge you have to fuck me."

She leant back on the sofa, opened her thighs wide and started to fondle her pussy.

"Look how wet I am," she announced.

"Feel this, come here and feel this pussy," she insisted.

I had only started unbuttoning my shirt and now my hand was extending down to her pussy.

"Fucking wet as fuck. Isn't it," Bridgit told me.

I nodded.

"Now strip," she commanded. I saw that Angela was looking at us both. She had stripped off most of her clothes and was standing in her hold up stockings. She was caressing the strapon in a loving way. Bridgit was circling her pussy with her index finger when I turned back to her.

"Your lagging behind, if you don't strip quick, your wife is going to fuck me first," Bridgit told me. "She's going to fuck me anyway, but if she gets in here first," she pushed a finger inside her pussy, "then you may never get a chance..."

I started to strip. Off came my shirt as I pulled it over my head. Then as I loosened my buckle and belt, my trousers fell to the floor. I quickly pulled at my shoes and discarded them. As I stepped out of them, my trousers followed. My thumbs hooked into my pants. I was about to pull them down when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Too fucking late, hun," said Angela.

Angela looked at me and spun me backwards behind her. Her false black cock was rigid and standing proud of her groin. The black straps curved around her waist and down between the crack of her arse. It was a huge cock.

"Hmmm that looks so fucking nice Angela, I'm all yours," said Bridgit.

Bridgit sat on, and then leant back into the sofa. Her knees just fell backwards until they were touching the sofa beside her. Her thighs leant back on the sofa too as she hooked her heels behind her head. Her pussy was pouting upwards and proud of her body.

My mouth dropped to the floor as I watched her brazen actions. Angela's eyes widened. She too was becoming more and more shocked by our new friends actions. Angela recovered faster than me. She was stroking her cock as she strutted towards Bridgit. She pursed her lips, knelt over Bridgit and then kissed her on the lips. It was a long, lingering, sexy, horny and erotic kiss. She slipped downwards and then sucked on Bridgit's nipples and tits as she knelt down between her wide open legs. Her hands slipped under Bridgit's arse and she pulled her towards her. With Bridgit's bum half off the sofa Angela slipped her cock along her waiting pussy.

"Fuck it in," cried Bridgit. "Fuck that wonderful cock into me you horny little bitch."

"Which hole first?" Angela asked.

"You choose," said Bridgit.

Angela pushed her cock into Bridgit's pussy first.

"So nice, good choice," cried Bridgit.

"I hope you’re a horny little cow!" Bridgit told Angela.

"I want you to fuck me hard, and if I say stop, ignore me, understand." Angela understood.

Angela pushed inside her. I was beside myself. I was as horny as fuck and I started to pull on my cock.

"Your husband can't wait Angela, he's wanking."

Angela turned around to watch me as she pushed her black cock into Bridgit.

"Fuck him, it's you I want now," said Bridgit.

Bridgit screamed as Angela thrust herself forward burying the cock deep inside her in one thrust. Angela withdrew quickly and rammed it in again, and again, and again.

"I am so going to fuck the living daylights out of you," Angela told her.

"You have been asking for this all night, what with your pretty please attitude at the pub, and your butter wouldn't melt smile on your pretty fucking face, well now I have the cock and you’re getting it," she matter-of-factly told Bridgit.

"We both know what you're like, you’re a little fucking whore and you can't wait to get fucked, isn’t that so," she told Bridgit.

"Yes, please fuck me hard, I am a naughty little girl," Bridgit feigned her naughtiness.

"Naughty! Naughty you say. You have been – more – than – fucking – naughty," Angela grunted. With every drawn out word that came from her mouth, she fucked her cock into Bridgit.

"Oh! Fuck! " cried Bridgit as Angela thrust into her.

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck me!"

I could wait no longer. I stepped onto the sofa above my wife's body and thrust my cock into Bridgit's mouth. She engulfed it. Sucked on it. Devoured it. I yelled out as my wife slapped my bare arse as she fucked into Bridgit.

"Cum in her fucking mouth while I fuck her," Angela told me.

I yelped again with the second slap, then I started to fuck my cock into Bridgit's mouth.

"I am really going to cum all over you Bridgit. Every last fucking drop is going to end up over you. You suck cock really well. Better than my wife," I told her.

I felt the third slap, much harder than the previous two. Bridgit was half gagging, half spluttering over my cock, her hands were clasped to my arse and she was pulling me into her. Angela had not let up for over two minutes. Her cock was pounding into Bridgit at an ever increasing rate. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started to wank it.

"Cum all over me, let your spunk flood over my face and tits," cried Bridgit.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Angela, I'm fucking cumming…"

"Give me your cum, give it to me, all over me," she pleaded.

Bridgit was breathing heavily. She was being pounded by Angela and then without warning Angela pulled backwards and the cock was gone.

"What the fuck!" cried Bridgit.

"No, you can't do that. Please Angela, please..." Her words hung in the air.

"I can do what the fuck I want Bridgit and I want to see you squirt," Angela announced.

The smile returned to Bridgit's face. I started to wank again as I glanced behind me and saw that Angela's cock was now at the entrance to Bridgit's anus. As promised earlier, everything was on the table and Angela had leant backwards and found the bottle of baby oil. She was pouring it over her cock and Bridgit's arse. Soon after that, the huge black cock was going up Bridgit’s other hole. I might add, it was going in much easier than it should, given its size.

"That's my girl, all the fucking way in you beauty," cried Bridgit.

Angela slid it in, she let it slip past the sphincter and then she pushed it all the way in making Bridgit gasp with pleasure.

"Fuck, I love it up my arse," cried Bridgit. "Oh! Yes, that feels fucking wonderful. Fuck me with it Angela, fuck me as hard as you did before."

Angela laid into Bridgit with the same gusto as before.

"You had better squirt all over me, promise me you'll squirt," Angela pleaded with Bridgit.

"Fuck me hard and you'll get it all, no worries," came her reply.

All this time I was wanking my cock and my cock and balls were full to bursting

"Oh! Fuck yes Angela, that's it hun, right there," said Bridgit.

"It's cumming, the little fucker is about to spurt."

"Keep fucking me like that, Ooooo yes, yes!"

"Me too here it fucking cums," I shouted.

"Cum on my tits," Bridgit instructed, "cover my tits with your cum, while I squirt over your gorgeous fucking wife."

"There you go, there you go," I announced.

My spunk flew out of the end of my cock to rapturous verbal applause from Bridgit. My spunk shot down onto her tits and even splashed onto her face.

"I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming, you got it girl," she shouted to Angela.

I spun around to watch the display. Bridgit's orgasm broke through and then I saw it. A huge wave of girl cum left her cunt like a jet of water and splashed forcefully over Angela's stomach and tits. Angela kept fucking Bridgit and within seconds the second spurt joined the first. The third soon followed. With Angela's last fuck into Bridgit, she pulled all the way out and lowered her head to her cunt. She got what she wanted. Angela gulped down as much pussy juice as she could before pressing her face into Bridgit's cunt for a good, post-orgasm, licking.

"You two are fucking gorgeous, I love you both and I so much needed that," Bridgit announced.

Angela and I smiled at her. "Not what we were expecting," replied Angela.

"No," I added, "that was far more than we were expecting Bridgit, you are one hell of a dark horse."

The night was young even though it was just past midnight, somehow we just knew that we had not yet explored all the alternatives.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments