Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brooke Gets Black Mailed

"Teen with too much time on her hands"

3
3 Comments 3
25.6k Views 25.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Brooke woke up full of energy, the kind only a nineteen year old could have after partying into the wee hours.
 
She had some errands to run that day before she could indulge in her evening plans, so she could hardly wait to get out on the road and get started.

She stepped out the shower and grabbed her towel. She began pat drying her curvy nineteen year old body as she walked toward her room. Her roomie Alice noticed her flash by and became curious about Brooke's schedule for the day.

"What do you have planned for the day girlfriend?" Alice asked.

"Oh I just have to run a few errands and maybe a little shopping, tonight Carleen is coming over to pick me up for a little partying,” Brooke replied.

She her tender walls became moist thinking about her petite lipstick lesbian friend; a friend with benefits.

"You’ve been partying a lot lately, you better get back in those books before your grades slip again," Scolded the tall slim brunette.

Alice didn't want to loose her room mate, and Brooke's step dad warned the mischievous girl if her grades were not where he expected them to be, she would have to move back home.

Brooke remembered that conversation very well, especially since the lecture was punctuated with a severe spanking afterwards. Bare ass spanking across his lap with a wooden brush.

"My grades are fine right now stop being a worry wart Al," Brooke laughed and winked at her girl.

"Would you do my back for me?" Brooke asked.

She picked up a bottle of cocoa butter lotion she left on the window sill for the sun to warm and handed it to Alice. Then she dropped her towel on the bed and turned her back towards her pretty room mate.

Alice squirted a generous amount of lotion into her hand and then began applying the thick warm liquid to the lovely black girl's shoulders and upper back. When she finished covering Brooke's back Alice decided to lotion the rest of Brooke's body.

Once she had slathered lotion on room mate's ample breast Alice said. "I wish my boobs would grow some more like yours Brooke."

Brooke laughed at the comment, before Alice made her moan softly each time her fingers touched one of the large pierced nipples or tugged on the golden rings adorning them that day.
The nipple piercing was given to Brooke as a gift from a hot Latina named Marisa.
 
Marisa was the salesperson at the dealership where Brooke bought her car. Today the lovely Marisa had another gift for Brooke, but she told Brooke it needed to be picked up in person and today.

After she had completed Brooke’s coca butter treatment Alice gave her room mate a sharp smack on her freshly moisturized ass and announced. "All done."

"Oww!" Brooke yelped as she rubbed the burning cheek.

Alice sat on Brooke's bed and watched Brooke brushed her long black hair. When the hair grooming was done Brooke dabbed perfume behind her ears and on the back of her knees. She noticed Alice clocking her and couldn't resist being a smart ass. So she slowly waved her sexy round brown bottom at the girl on the bed.

"Like what you see Al...You white girls don't get have one of these," Brooke teased.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm doing just fine with my skinny white ass thank you very much," Alice retorted.

The two of them laughed, and Brooke checked herself in mirror one more time and liked what she saw in the reflection. She winked at herself as she smoothed lip gloss on her full luscious lips with a finger. After that she walked to the bed to put on the sleeveless yellow sun dress she picked out for the day

She stepped into the thin cotton garment and pulled it up over her hips before slipping her arms through the shoulder straps. The dress closed with buttons in the front and Brooke left enough undone to ensure plenty of cleavage showed. Her nipples were still hard from Alice and the lotion and they poked noticeably against the thin fabric of her dress.

Alice noticed Brooke had dressed without bothering to put on any underwear beneath the short hemmed frock and was compelled to comment as she imagined the distraction that much bouncing and jiggling would create on the streets.

"Umm...Brooke don't you think you should wear some underwear, a slip or something? That dress is very thin and short! Alice inquired.

"Nope," Brooke informed her.

"You're really going out just like that?" Alice asked.

Brooke laughed and said "No, not just like this...I'm wearing shoes too."

Then Brooke slipped her feet into a pair of yellow knotted mules with four inch wooden heels, before grabbing her shoulder bag and walking out the door.

The first task of the day was to stop by the dealership for an oil change and tire rotation. When Brooke arrived the at the car lot she stopped in the sales department to look for Marisa; who was no where to be found. Brooke was slightly perturbed by this since Marisa was suppose to be giving her a hook up on the oil change and tire rotation.

Brooke decided to go back to the service department to inquire if Marisa had made the appointment already but then had to go out to show a car to a customer. She checked in at the service counter to inquire if Marisa had scheduled an appointment in her name.

The counter clerk checked his list then lost his train of thought as he gawked at Brooke’s full breasts and stiff nipples. He actually stared so intently he after noticing the subtle bling of the nipple rings shining through the fabric; Brooke had to clear her throat to stop him from drooling.

"Sorry miss I don't see your name here, but I did see Marisa back here a little while ago, you can wait here for her if you'd like," he said with a smile.

"I might as well," Brooke said.

Brooke moved away from the counter and stood in from the picture window in the waiting area of the service department. With the sunlight silhouetting her sexy figure through her dress the customers waiting for their vehicles to be serviced got a treat.
 
Brooke expected them to look and received a little thrill hearing an older black gentleman mutter "God damn girl" as she slowly twisted back in forth in front the window waiting for Marisa.

When the door leading from the garage opened Brooke and the others turned to the sound the heels clicking against the floor. All the men checked out the well endowed Latina that entered. They admired her her from her highlighted mane of flowing auburn hair to her catch me fuck me peep toe 5 inch stiletto pumps.
 
One of them let out a long whistle. She wore a short black skirt that barely met the dress code, and a white blouse transparent enough to reveal the lacy push up beneath. She wasn't wearing hosiery in accordance with the dress code but none of her co-workers ever complained.

Marisa didn't look particularly happy at the moment as she wiped her hands with a paper shop towel.

"Marisa," Brooke called out to get noticed.

Marisa's face brightened up and a smile replaced the frown as she approached Brooke.

"Hi Brooke! Girlfriend let me tell you something you owe me big for this one,” Marisa said in her rapid fire speaking cadence.

"What's wrong?" a concerned Brooke asked.

"Nothing now, but that asshole Willie made me give him a “Gojo” hand job before he would hook you up, what a freak," Marisa whispered, before muttering angrily in Spanish.

After giving the counter man the car keys Marisa walked Brooke back to the front of the building. Brooke wanted to sit down and chit chat, but Marisa said Saturday was a busy day and the General Manager Marvel would being fuming if she wasn't trying to sell cars.

Brooke had time to kill but waiting back in the service area teasing the men there wasn't the kind of fun she really wanted and she had an idea that might just work for her.

"Could you show me some cars Miss? Brooke asked innocently.

That was just for the benefit of anyone within earshot of the two women, the eyes of most of the salesmen were focused in the direction of the two young women.

"What?" Marisa replied with a questioning look on her face.

"Can you show me some cars?" Brooke repeated motioning to the exit with her head.

"Oh sure Miss," Marisa said catching on to the ploy to get out the building.

They each had a good laugh when they were outside walking away from the sales room towards the rows of cars. Marisa escorted Brooke to the far end of the lot as the chatted about each others plans for evening. Marisa stopped at the second to the last car in the third row of cars. She looked around to making sure they were fairly well secluded before she opened the passenger side door of the car.

"Get in and act like I'm showing you the car," She said.

Brooke entered the vehicle and sat down in the seat as Marisa grabbed the handle to adjust the leg room and pushed the seat all the way back. Then she squeezed onto the floor in front the chair to sit beside Brooke's right leg.

Marisa reached into her bra to retrieve a piece of paper which had been folded in half and handed it to Brooke, as she read the document her eyebrows raised.

"What's this for Marisa?" Brooke asked.

"I told you it would cost you for this hook up, and after Willie's bullshit I want the works Mommy," Marisa said

"Yeah, but a mean I already shaved my legs this morning in the shower feel them," Brooke informed Marisa.

Marisa twisted her body so she could run her right hand up and down Brooke's leg as she spoke. "I mean a complete Brazilian wax job Brooke."

Brooke smiled and pulled up the hem of her dress to flash the lush triangle of hair between her legs and said. "You want me to get rid of this beautiful bush I've been growing all my life?"

"Yes the next time I eat your pussy, I want a Chiquita smoothie," Marisa said.

Brooke laughed at the comment and said "The next time? You've never eaten my pussy Marisa!"

Marisa’s next move was quick and smooth; she grabbed the reclining handle and pushed the seat into the fully reclined position in one motion. Brooke made a short shrieking sound being caught of guard as she fell back.

She giggled from the little tickle in her belly from the brief sensation of being weightless for a split second, and then she continued to giggle from tickle of Marisa's lips trailing kisses on her knees and moving towards the thatch to be removed.

Marisa lightly licked the girl's inner thighs and removed Brookes shoes before opening the shapely brownn legs by pushing them up and holding them with the ankles crossed above the teen's torso.

Marisa made the "mmm" sound one makes before enjoying a tasty bite, and the tasty bite was Brooke's exposed love hole. Marisa licked the length of the coral colored flesh between the girl’s labia. She began slowly, teasing the moist tender meat and the salty savory taste elicited another "mmm".

Then she began a concerted effort to make Brooke cum.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

The Latina's skilled mouth as a five tool player; lips, tongue, teeth, spit, and hot moist breathe were all used expertly. Brooke's legs were soon sticking straight up pressing her feet deep into the car’s head liner as her bottom rocked and rolled to and fro from Marisa’s talents. Brooke took notice of Marisa’s peculiar use of the under side of the tongue when her clit was licked.

Wetter, smoother, and softer to the touch the underside of the pink organ drove Brooke crazy. When Marisa gently pulled back on the hood of the swollen clitoris exposing the super sensitive tip, high voltage shocks of pleasure shot through the teen’s body making her tremble and scream in orgasm.

Brooke’s eyes opened wide and she stared with unfocused vision as an orgasm snatched her up and deposited her in a place of extreme serenity and piece. She would never remember while coming she screamed.

“Marisa…oh god oh god oh god wait wait wait not here not out here...shit!”

Hearing Brooke cries made own Marisa’s pussy seep it's juices copiously to the point the Marisa decided to remove her underwear fearing the boys club inside would smell the scent of her lubrication. She moved away from Brooke’s pussy to maneuver herself into a position where she could slip her panties off.

"God damn Brooke you're making me mess up a brand new lace g-string." Marisa said.

As she leaned back in towards Brooke to continue their love play, Marisa spread her own legs to allow herself enough access to slipped two fingers up into her own pussy to wet them before strumming her clit.

"Damn Marisa you're going to make me mess up my drawers now," a man's voice said.

Each woman gasped then fumbled about rapidly trying to cover their exposed flesh.

"I don't know why ya'll are even bothering with that. I shot video of this shit already," Said Marvel; the lots General Manager holding out his cell phone.

Brooke covered her face with her hands not wanting to look at the tall gray haired black man standing at the back of the car they were playing in.

Marisa stood up and the panties on her lap fell to the ground, but before she could bend over to get them Marvel stepped forward to put his foot on them.

"Everything on this lot is mine," He crowed.

Then he picked up the wisp of an under garment and pressed them to his nose as he inhaled deeply.

"Ahhh what a delicious bouquet," Marvel said stuffing the garment in to his shirt pocket.

He asked for Brooke's panties too, and seemed disappointed to learn she hadn't worn any.

He lectured the two young about the seriousness of their actions. Marisa was crying but not because she feared losing her job, she had crossed this bridge previously when she crashed a car she borrowed using dealer plates.

Brooke feared she had cost Marisa a job pleaded with Marvel. She tried to assume responsibility for the event, but she was so busy talking she failed to acknowledge Marisa's attempt to get her attention. Finally Marisa clapped her hand over Brooke's mouth to quiet her.

"Brooke don't worry about it I just have to fuck him, right Marv,” Marisa said.

"Well we'll discuss that further this evening, bring her along too. I remember a certain concerned dad speaking to me before an automobile was purchased here several months ago," Said Marvel before he walked away.

Brooke was worried about herself now, and having to move back home. Marisa walked her back to the service area to wait for her car. Brooke's ears burned from the blush caused from the fear every man on the premises knew what happened. They didn't but the wait for her vehicle dragged on forever in her mind. When she was handed her keys she opened her bag to pay before remembering it was free for her; almost.

She went to the salon and redeemed the coupon Marisa had given her. As her pussy was painfully made baby smooth she wrapped her mind around the predicament she has gotten into. The more she thought about it the more excited she became. The idea of being blackmailed into having sex with the older man was exciting her more and more.
 
Being submissive with experienced older partner who really how to please a woman sexually as an experience she enjoyed before. She liked having a take charge partner forcing her to perform carnal acts, of course this time she wouldn't be so drunk that she couldn't remember most of the details.

She drove back to the dealership after her appointment and spoke with Marisa. She was given directions to marvel’s house and the time to be there.

Brooke arrived a half an hour late because she was unfamiliar with the area and had gotten lost. Marisa met her at the door butterball naked when she let her in.

“I thought you weren’t going to show,” said Marisa.

“I got lost I’m sorry,” Brooke replied.

“It’s about time you got here girl,” Marvel yelled from the living room.

“Now Brooke don’t be scared, Marvel took some Viagra so we might be in for a long night,” Marisa said.

Marisa ushered Brooke into the living room, and then she took a seat beside Marvel her fifty-five year old boss on an over stuffed couch. Marvel was relaxing in a robe and holding a drink in his hand.

When Brooke entered the room Marvel said. “Now we can really have some fun.”

After having Brooke strip naked he patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.

“I want to see you go down on Marisa,” Marvel commanded.

Brooke was only too happy to follow that order and climbed over Marvel to push the Latina onto her back and place her face between Marisa’s thighs. She kissed the smooth skin of Marisa’ bald mons and worked her way to the warmth of the young women simmering slit.
Marisa's was already soaking wet when Brooke mouth touched her.
 
Brooke French kissed the wet opening and let her fingers play in the tight wet walls as she sucked and licked Marisa until she spread her leg like wings of a gliding bird and her pointed toes made little circles in the air as she screamed for more.

“Oh yes! Brooke I knew you’d be good like this I knew it…aye aye Mommy don’t stop you making me crazy,” Marisa hollered as she began sounding a little Rosy Perezish in her excitement.

Brooke’s mouth parted to envelop Marisa’s clit and then nurse on it like it was sweetest candy in the world. Brooke lapped and licked the hard bud, making Marisa push her away several times when the pleasure became too much to bear.

Brooke excited grew soon she licked Marisa from clit to asshole with big wet slurping swipes. The horny teen watched as Marisa’s eyes welled up with tears that streamed down her face when she came so hard she pushed Brooke away and curled into a ball to recover.

Marvel grunted and opened his robe saying. “What can you do with this?”

Brooke noticed Marvel kept himself in good shape and she was awed by the brown gnarled monster the little blue pill assisted in creating. Her wet ready mouth collected Marvel's diesel dick inside its warm confines and hungerily suckled the hot pulsing flesh, she could taste Marisa's dried residue on him.

“God damn it girl! Oh shit…oh shit who the fuck have you been learning from. You shouldn't be able to handle me like this at your age!” Marvel gasped as his dick was sucked.

Brooke laughed to herself and spit on his big cock until it was good and wet, then she slipped it into mouth and pushed her face as far into his lap as she could. Her mouth stopped just short of the hand had tried to wrap around the base of the thick shaft.
 
She loved that she made him stutter when her throat muscles collapsed around the huge organ while her lips wormed down the shaft.

“Oh you mother fucker not so fff…ast not so fast,” Marvel yelled as he pulled Brooke slavering mouth off his rod before he popped.

“Get on it Brooke,” Marvel ordered.

Brooke climbed on the big pylon but she could barely stand it. The fat shaft opened and stretched her like no other had before. She begged to climb off but Mavel denied that request and lifted his hips to bust her open even more.

“It’s too fucking big! Damn…too fuck big,” The teen screamed.

Fighting and slapping at her tormentor she hopped off the big black dick when she thought it was going to wreck her insides. Marvel wrestled her onto her back and threw her legs over his shoulder to begin a hard slamming fuck that made the teen beg him to stop.

He stopped, but only to roll her over on to her knees so he could hit it doggie style, which he did lustfully until Marisa came over and joined them.

“Come on big Papi I know what you really want,” Marisa said.

Marisa kneeled on the floor in front the couch and squirted a generous amount of lube on her puckered starfish and stuffed two fingers into her ass to ease the way for Marvel. After several minutes of fingering her ass she removed her fingers and gave Marvel the treat he wanted the most. Face down, ass up just the way he loved to fuck.

He savagely banged her brown eye with his big filthy dick, but only for a minute before he started trembling like a sickly dog and spilled his seed deep inside her rectum. Brooke watched in amazement as Marisa allowed Marvel to use her in such a nasty way with what he was packing.

Brooke decided she wanted to learn how to relax herself until she too could handle the big tool the same way, and before the night was over. After a brief break Marvel popped the head of his mighty meat inside Brooke’s tight little sphincter.

The teenage screamed in pain as the oversized organ cracked and split the muscle and tissue surrounding the tight opening each time Marvel thrust himself forward.

"No…no I changed my mind...don't! Oh God!" Brooke screamed.

"He can't help you now, your sweet little ass is mine," Marvel said grunting.

He proceeded to use her as viciously and he had Marisa, but he lasted much longer now that he had come once already. Finally after Brooke's screams became to much for her Marisa charged in like the Cavalry to grab Marvel by the sack and skillfully milk his swinging balls to save Brooke from too much punishment.

When she finally got home, Carleen was there and fuming about Brooke standing her up. After a lengthy explanation and rehashing the days events Carleen calmed down.

The little lesbian felt so bad about Brooke's anus being abused by the much older old man she soothed Brooke enflamed bottom by pampering her with a rim job after good wiping down with Tuck's Towelettes.

Finally Carleen gently applied Anal-Eze prior to inserting an egg vibrator to massage the orifice thoroughly. They cuddled in the spoon position with Carleen taking the protective position.

Soon Brooke drifted off dreaming about the day she had and hoping another like it very soon.

The End

Published 
Written by BizSmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments