Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Offer Twenty-Four Hours Of Enlightenment And Sweet Debauchery At Christmas

"A Christmas wish could change your life forever. But is that really what you want?"

48
40 Comments 40
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"Debauchery: Extreme indulgence in bodily and sexual pleasures which some find morally objectionable. In some contexts, the word debauchery is deadly serious, but in other situations the word often has a playful connotation. Debauchery began to be used in English at the beginning of the 17th century, and is formed from the earlier word debauch. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As a verb, this had the meaning of ‘to lead astray’."

“Night, Jason. Have a good Christmas!”

“Night, Kim. See you in the New Year!”

I smiled to myself as I left the office. Almost as timid as I was, Kim was as alluring as ever, her shy smile warming my insides.

I’d been working there for nearly a year now. Eleven fabulous months with five of the most perfect colleagues you could ever have! Things had really worked out for me. Again…

Quite surprising for a shy introvert like me. I was doing remarkably well.

‘How so?’ I hear you ask. Let me explain. I have a secret, you see.

Orphaned and raised by my Aunty Jean, I’d grown up a loner. It was an unusual childhood, and our relationship probably had a big influence on me.

Tragically, my aunty died on Christmas Eve four years ago. It hit me hard; she’d been my rock for so long that life without her seemed impossible. She was always so positive and vibrant, and yes, maybe just a little bit kooky. ‘Make a wish, and it will happen,’ she always used to say. She was a true believer in magic.

To me, though, she’d always just been my Jeannie, who somehow made childhood wishes come true.

And somehow, she still seemed to be doing it.

On the anniversary of her passing, I’d written her a letter, telling her how much I missed her. I felt a bit foolish, but I did it anyway. And as usual, I added a line at the end, saying what I wanted for Christmas. It felt silly, but it seemed the right thing to do.

I propped the letter by the fireplace, next to the Christmas tree and went to bed, not expecting anything to happen.

Cheekily, I’d asked for a new car, to replace the ancient rust-bucket I owned. And within a month, I won a magazine competition where the prize was a brand-new hatchback.

She had answered!

Coincidence, surely? I hear you scoff.

The next year, however, I’d done the same thing. And amazingly, it happened again. In the Christmas raffle, I won a year’s membership to the local gym. Okay, what I’d actually asked for was to get fitter, but you can see where I’m going, can’t you?

Now, I hear you thinking, this could all be chance. After all, these aren’t exactly life-changing events.

So, last year I really tested the waters by asking for a new job. Something to improve my quality of life and make me smile again.

And guess what?

Yep. Fabulous new job with a bunch of really cool people who were open and genuine.

I don’t ask for much; not really. I don’t need a private jet. Nor do I want to be a racing driver, or a movie star.

But there was one thing I’d been thinking about since starting my new job.

I have a bit of a fantasy, you see. Something that, for someone like me, was unlikely to happen without a bit of help; some magic, maybe, from my Jeannie.

It was a bit of an impudent request, but my aunt had always been very understanding about me. She knew I was different. In fact, she had probably influenced me to a degree, and I thought she would understand.

At least I hoped so.

When I got home, I carefully wrote my letter. My hands shook as I penned the words, hardly daring to hope that this one — this one— would come true. Was I asking too much?

We would just have to see. I stood the letter by the fireplace as usual and went to bed with a fierce hope burning in my chest.

 

ooOoo

 

Christmas morning arrived with a yawn. Living alone, I had no agenda; I could please myself. After breakfast, I lit the fire and considered my meagre collection of presents.

Hmm. What to open?

Hang on…

Glancing back towards the fireplace, I realised something was different. My letter had gone! No — not so much gone, as replaced!  In its stead was a card.

Tentatively, I picked it up. An invitation! On one side, an address. On the other:

picture1.png

I swallowed, suddenly nervous. Who were ‘We’? What did the picture of the uniform mean?

Oh…

I took a breath. I knew what I had to do.

I checked my watch. Christ! I’d better get a move on!

 

 

ooOoo

 

It was noon. Stepping out of the lift onto the top floor, I walked towards the only door.

On it was written ‘24 Hours’.

Ohhhh!

This was it. Heart in mouth, I knocked, and waited.

When it opened, Kim was standing there, looking ravishing in a white muslin shirt.

I swallowed.

“Kim...?”

Putting a finger to her lips, she beckoned me inside.

Heart thumping, I slowly followed her down the hallway into a large sitting room.

Oh God!

They were all there. All my work colleagues. Katrina, the owner; Megan, her deputy; Annie and Cathy who did all the work.

And, of course, Kim, who ran the IT.

God, it was really happening! I couldn’t believe it. Christ!

Katrina smiled.

“You found us! I’m so pleased. Welcome, Jason.”

“What — what’s going on?”

“We know your secret, Jason. Kim hacked your computer. Lots of naughty stories, most of which feature — surprise — us!”

Katrina sounded delighted. I could feel myself going red, and when I looked across at Kim, she was flushing, clearly embarrassed. There was such an endearing hint of vulnerability about her.

“So, we thought we’d invite you, and see what happened.”

Her smile widened.

“And here you are! Let’s have a look at you, then?”

Nervously, I took off my coat. Underneath, as per the invitation, I was wearing a maid’s outfit, complete with stockings and heels.

 

pic2.png

“Oh my! Don’t you look delightful! Ladies, it looks like we are gonna have some fun tonight!”

When I looked up, I realised that there were also two men in the room. I wondered how I’d missed them, especially as they were completely naked.

Naked, muscular, and very well-hung, there was also something familiar about them, though I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“Don’t worry about Carl and Grush. They’re our ‘regular’ distractions, and they’re here to service us! You, on the other hand, are here to serve us!” she giggled.

I looked up at Katrina with trepidation. There was a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

“Clearly, you’ve been a naughty boy, judging by all these stories you’ve written. So, obviously you need a good spanking, don’t you? Hmm?”

Katrina turned to Kim.

“And don’t think you’re getting away with it, young lady! I know exactly what you like! Annie! Meg! Take these two in hand!”

Kim and I exchanged looks; she smiled apologetically.

Then I looked at Annie. With her dark hair, lithe build and bare thighs she was breathtaking.

Eyes laughing, she patted her lap and beckoned.

Self-consciously, I bent over her knees. I had a gorgeous close-up of her lovely calves and thighs.

Glancing across, I could see Kim looking similarly vulnerable as she bent over Megan’s lap.

God, I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt Annie run her hand over my bottom and shivered in anticipation.

Flipping my dress up, she started spanking me.

I could feel the others watching, and moaned.

“Oh, really? This excites you, does it?”

She spanked harder and, gasping, I could feel the heat quickly building up in my bottom.

Kim was getting identical treatment. Megan was determinedly spanking her with a deliberate rhythm — just as Annie was doing to me. Naughtily, Kim pushed her bottom up to meet Megan’s hand.

“I think they’re enjoying this far too much!”

My breathing accelerated as I saw Megan slide two fingers between Kim’s legs, pushing them into her exposed pussy. She started pumping in and out of Kim’s cunt. Kim was emitting breathy pants and I could see her pushing back against Megan’s fingers, impaling herself…

God, I was getting horny!

“Enough!” said Katrina suddenly. “Let them entertain us!”

Abruptly, we were shoved together on the floor. For a moment, we looked at each other, breathless, uncertain. She still had that vulnerable look in her lovely, huge eyes.

I knew what I wanted to do.

There were cries of encouragement as I pushed my face between Kim’s legs. She was no longer wearing panties and I could smell her sex. The proximity of her damp pussy elevated my already thumping heart rate. The spanking had aroused her, and she was moaning as I pushed my nose against her hairy cunt and thought of the treasures within.

I began exploring with my tongue, licking between her wet folds, circling, kissing, relishing the intimacy with this shy, delicious creature, even with an audience. I slid my tongue up and down her slit until I found the entrance to her horny chalice, and dived inside as her sticky walls closed around me.

Her grip tightened on my hair, her breathing intensifying into short, gasping moans. I could sense her orgasm approaching.

“Stop!” Katrina’s voice echoed. “She’s not to cum. Not yet!”

Breathless and disappointed, Kim rolled to one side.

When I looked up, Cathy was standing there. Oh Lord! What an absolute delight. More voluptuous than the others, she had a fabulously sexy arse. Now she was looking down at me with a devious grin.

“You’re enjoying yourself far too much, Jase — I’m going to sit on your face and show you what it’s like between the cheeks of a real woman. Lie down!”

Hurriedly, I complied. My reluctance at leaving Kim’s tasty snatch gave way to the promise of new delights.

Cathy squatted over me, facing my feet, her mini-skirt riding up and showing me that she, too, was pantie-less.

She smothered me with her hot, steamy entrance. Her rosy petals sank over my nose. I could smell her spicy, ripe flavour, subtly different to Kim. My tongue dipped into her gooey snatch, her sticky labia engulfing my face, overwhelming me with her heat.

Talking dirty, she began sliding back and forth, her cunt squelching up and down as she rode my face.

Sitting upright, she giggled, taking her sodden pussy away. Instead, she presented her ample bottom. Her luscious cheeks flanked my nose, and her butt was within an inch of my mouth.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

I had always wondered what it would be like. Now the moment was here; Cathy’s sexy arse hovering seductively.

I took a tentative lick at her tart, puckered opening. Instantly, I could feel my lust taking over. The texture and taste, the intimacy and sheer naughtiness driving me wild. I started licking more assertively around her hole, pushing my tongue against her, trying to get inside. I could feel my tongue slowly penetrate, sliding through her ring.

Cathy inhaled sharply. I had my tongue firmly in her arse now, and I wiggled experimentally. I grabbed her hips and pulled down as I started to thrust my tongue in and out.

Cathy squealed. She leaned round and grabbed my head, pulling me deeper as she settled her weight. Her buttocks now enveloped my face completely. She was rubbing herself with her other hand, masturbating furiously, as I tongue-fucked her hole.

Then she was coming; bucking and thrashing as her orgasm hit. I held onto her hips, continuing to work her with my tongue.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me with your tongue, you filthy slut!”

She flooded my face with cunt juice, squirting over my chin and down my chest as I lapped greedily.

As her orgasm finally subsided, she twisted round and looked at me, her eyes shining with excitement.

“Bad boy!” she purred, a cat who had definitely got the cream! “Don’t look so pleased with yourself!”

 

 

 

ooOoo

 

Events had moved on elsewhere. Megan was now bent over the arm of a sofa; her skirt hiked up, displaying her flawless, stocking-clad legs whilst Grush thrust his cock into her arse.

Opposite, Carl had his monstrous cock embedded in Kim, missionary style, pounding her quim whilst she gave little squeals.

Cathy reappeared, a face-dildo in her hand. She plunged the end destined for my mouth in her quim, coating it in her juices before fitting it to me. When she’d finished, a huge phallus protruded lewdly from my lips.

pic3.png

 

Annie sat back in an armchair and opened her legs, displaying her naughty cunt. Cathy guided me forward until the dildo was poised at the entrance to Annie’s hairy little box.

As I pushed forward, the end started to slurp its way in, her vulva and pussy walls expanding around the invading cock as it pushed inside her. Soon, my lips met hers in a sticky, intimate kiss. My nose rested against her clit; fingers — Cathy’s, I think — appeared and started teasing Annie’s excited little bud. Hands encouraged my head to start pumping. The fingers moved more urgently, and I could hear schlep, schlep noises as I thrust in and out. Cathy was stroking her own sweet spot with her other hand.

Annie started to cry out as Cathy’s squelching fingers brought her to a climax. Her legs shook and she started wailing. Then, suddenly, urine started to spurt from her pussy. The hot amber liquid gushed over Cathy’s hand, onto my face and down my chest.

I heard Katrina laugh as Annie’s golden nectar soaked me.

“Naughty girl! She just can’t help herself!”

Annie finally pulled herself from my face, the dildo extracting itself noisily from her sopping cunt. Cathy undid the straps, freeing me.

 

 

 

ooOoo

 

Still gasping and saturated in bodily fluids, Cathy pulled me over to Megan, whose tryst with Grush was approaching its climax. Meg was screaming ecstatically as Grush finally came, pumping hot spunk deep inside her back passage.

As Grush withdrew, Cathy thrust my face between Meg’s butt cheeks.

“Clean her up, Jason! I want to see you hoover up every last drop of his hot jizz!”

I gripped Meg’s thighs, her black stay-ups accentuating her marvellous derrière. Her crack was slippery with the viscous, white salty cum leaking from her arsehole. Still reeling, I slurped the gooey mess oozing from her sexy bottom, my senses of taste and smell on overload.

I felt a hand on my shoulder; Annie pulled my face around and locked her lips on mine in a messy kiss. Her tongue probed, greedily seeking the cream coating the inside of my mouth.

Another hand; this time it was Kim. Sweet Kim had her hand wrapped around Carl’s enormous cock, still glistening with juices from her hot snatch.

“Suck it!” whispered Annie. “Suck that big, black cock, Jason!”

Carl grinned wickedly as he looked down at me, his cock only inches from my face. I could smell the heady mix of his manliness, mixed with second-hand pussy juice.

Another first, I thought, as I slipped my mouth over his velvet head. With one hand, I cupped his balls, and with the other I stroked his shaft. I slid a little more of him into my mouth, my lips moving up and down, trying to see how much I could take.

I couldn’t get over how depraved I was feeling. I was being a total slut — and I was loving it!

I moved down to lick his balls, tasting sweat, and a male tanginess that made my own cock throb. I worked my tongue further down to his perineum. His masculine scent was stronger here, more alluring.

Carl gasped, then pulled me back up. Taking the hint, I parted my lips and he pushed back into my mouth. He slowly started to pump in and out of my willing orifice; I slurped and gagged as he started fucking my face with increasing enthusiasm.

God, I was in heaven! I had a huge piece of black meat ramming down my throat, showing everyone what a true whore I really was!

Someone slapped my buttocks. Grush was behind me! All of a sudden, I felt a coolness being applied to my hole, and a finger working its way inside me.

I was going to get fucked!

Something large pushed against my ring, stretching me, struggling as it sought a way into my virgin bottom.

My breathing intensified and I tried to relax. I felt the head of Grush’s bulbous cock finally slip inside, his length filling me.

Then he was fucking me hard, thrusting his thick meat into my welcoming hole, his thighs noisily slapping my bum.

I was being spit-roasted, horny cocks pumping into me at each end!

I cried out as they both came, spurting deep into me.

Oh God…

 

ooOoo

 

How long had passed? I felt like a used dishrag, spunk dribbling down my legs. God knows how much I’d swallowed! Carl and Grush were tireless, with relentless stamina!

“Step forward!”

It was Katrina’s turn. She was so sensual; like a wild feline Goddess. She was the Matriarch who, so far, had mostly watched, controlling events.

Now, she slipped off a shoe and began to stroke the inside of my thigh with her stockinged toes. They inched their way up until they reached my cock, throbbing painfully with anticipation.

I had not yet been allowed to cum.

I looked into her knowing eyes as she smiled seductively at me. I was completely in her thrall.

“Kiss my feet, slave.”

I could feel the others watching as I began worshipping her beautiful feet and legs, slowly working my way up.

“Yes, that’s it! Kiss my panties —right there!”

I licked at the damp material for a few moments before she pulled it to one side, exposing her shaven lips.

I was her pussy slave, giving her the pleasure she demanded of me, until she came with little gasps, pulling on my head to keep me in place.

“You know that I own you now, don’t you, slut? You belong to me!”

She smiled.

“It’s time for your reward.”

The room became quiet as Katrina’s toes gripped and sandwiched my member. I groaned as her feet slid up and down, massaging me.

All my pent-up frustration came to a head and, abruptly, my balls convulsed, my prick exploded and I shot ropes and ropes of cum over Katrina’s legs and feet, emptying myself in a heaving, shaking mess, crying out with the most intense orgasm I’d ever felt.

Surprising me, Katrina then leaned down and tenderly kissed my lips. She whispered in my ear:

“You like being treated like this, don’t you, Jason?”

Eyes wide, I nodded.

“I think it’s time I introduced you to my strap-on.”

 

 

 

ooOoo

 

I’d never been so used and abused in my entire life! Dressed like a tart, stockings torn and dress soaked in pee and cum; over the next few hours I was spanked and fucked by every one of them.

And I felt a sense of fulfilment, bliss, and heaven that I’d never come close to feeling before. All my dreams — even those I didn’t know about — had come true, here, in this apartment, this ‘24 hours’ of sexual debauchery that met my every need!

“Jason?”

“Yes, Katrina?”

“Before you go, remember, some doors, once opened, cannot be closed again.”

I looked at them all with a sense of belonging; I felt freer than I’d ever been in my life.

 

ooOoo

 

Taking a deep breath, I stepped nervously through the door.

“Morning Kim.”

She looked up from her desk.

“Oh wow!” she breathed. “Jason — is that you?”

I smiled. I’d gone the whole hog this time. Make-up, wig — everything. I thought I really looked the part.

“Yes,” I said, proudly.

“Wow! What a surprise!”

“Surprise? What — what do you mean?”

“Well — I had no idea!”

“But — Christmas Day!”

“What about it?”

“Well, you know — ’24 hours!’” I laughed, sounding maniacal, even to myself.

Kim shook her head slowly in puzzlement. “I’m sorry Jason, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

She eyed me speculatively. “So… Is this the real you, then? Wow, Jason, I never would have guessed.”

My insides shrivelled. Christ — what about everything that had happened on Christmas day?

“You do look gorgeous though!” she giggled. “Kat?” she called, “I’ve got someone out here to see you!”

I was mortified. I wanted — needed— to disappear!

“Oh my. Jason, you are full of surprises!”

I was close to panicking. Had I imagined it all? Had any of it been real?

I thought.

“Some doors, once opened, cannot be closed…”

Oh. Had that been my real wish then? To open the door? To be who I really was? This wasn’t just about twenty-four hours, was it? This was for life!

I started to calm down. Maybe they would accept me for who I was. Maybe it was going to be all right after all!

Thank you, Jeannie!

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments