Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free

"From Little Rock to Woodstock. It's sex, drugs and rock and roll for this country girl in 1969"

34
30 Comments 30
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: On the Road

Olivia Mathers grew up in Little Rock. A big city compared to many small towns in Arkansas, its sprawling charm offered little opportunity for her.

A nomad by nature, Olivia made up her mind long ago to get her 'country ass out,' and that time had come. Staying there permanently, just wasn't in the cards for her.

Her daddy, Carl grew up on the family farm and expected all four of his kids to get married, buy a farm and have children of their own. 'It's how things have been done here for centuries,' he’d say.

Mama knew Olivia was leaving, but she asked her to wait until after church tomorrow before telling daddy. "Olivia, you know he loves you, but if you tell him now he's just gonna have a fit," she said while washing the dishes and wiping down the kitchen counters.

"I know,” Olivia felt slightly melancholy at the thought of upsetting him. "but he'll love me just as much when I'm in New York as he does here in Pulaski County," she said, justifying her conviction. "I'll be all right, mama.” She continued and then attempted some levity. “We have phones and cars and everything these days, you know. It's not like when great Papaw came out here from Virginia and never saw his folks again."

"I hope you know what you're doing, little Birdy.” Mama smiled and gave her a hug. It wasn't a big smile, but she was trying. She knew this was something her second child needed to do.

The next day, with her daddy's blessings, she said goodbye and asked her ex-boyfriend, Terry to drop her off at the Greyhound station. "You just gonna up and leave us all like this?" he asked at the station. She knew he was hurt, but they weren't in a relationship anymore.

"Yup," she smiled, leaning against his blue Ford pickup, an old brown suitcase clenched firmly in her hands. "Life is out there, Terry, not here, not here for me, anyway."

It was possibly the most humid day in Little Rock so far that summer, and as they talked, the awkward pauses became more lengthy.

"I guess I should go now," Terry said, opening the door to his old rusty truck. "You have my number, Liv," he added without much emotion. "Here's a dime. Call me anytime, if you need to."

"'Kay," she replied. She was going to miss everyone and felt the pangs already, but the idea of staying was too depressing. Pocketing the coin, Liv used a hand like a visor, shielding her eyes from the blazing sun as she watched Terry drive away.

The realization of her freedom released a myriad of emotions. 'What a rush,’ she thought, boarding the bus to Atlanta.

Liv was ready to live life on her terms and looked forward to the next chapter.

oOo

The ride to Atlanta was hot and miserable. Having suffered enough discomfort in the crowded conditions, and continually raising her legs off the hot vinyl seats, Liv decided to hitch rides from there on.

Grabbing a sandwich and a Coke at the bus station, she put on her sunglasses and headed for the nearest road. There was sure to be other people going to Yasgur's farm in Bethel, New York, and she wanted to get there soon.
 
The tall grass tickled her legs as she walked across a field, and the bursts of humid air did little to dry the sweat from the back of her neck. Each blast of hot air lifted her white cotton blouse, revealing her small, perky breasts. 'That feels nice,' she smiled like the Mona Lisa at the sensation. The sun beat down, and trees on either side of the dirt path provided only occasional shade as she walked.

'At least I'm working on my tan,' she thought, making the best of it. On the side of the country road, she planted her feet and stuck a thumb out.

It wasn't long before the sound of a horn from an approaching white Chevy Impala caught her attention. The car stopped, and someone asked. "Hey, where you heading?"

"New York," she smiled. "Well, Woodstock first, and New York after that."

"Far out, so are we," the guy in the passenger seat said, getting out of the car. "I'm Rob. Hop in, I'll sit in the back for a while."

There were five people in the car. All appeared to be in their early twenties, and it didn't hurt that the driver was fine.

"Groovy," she smiled, handing Rob her bag. "Right on, thanks.”

Rob put the bag in the trunk and got into the back. As soon as he closed the door, they were off.

"This is my girl, Nicole… ”

"Everyone calls me Nic," she interrupted, smiling as she squeezed Rob’s muscular arm. Her freckled face and full curly hair gave her an air of friendliness, and Liv immediately liked her.

"Nic," he corrected himself, laughed and lit a rolled cigarette. "Oh, man," he chuckled, taking a long drag and holding his breath before handing the smoke to Nic. "And here over next to Nic is Kris, and that's Gary between you and Cain. Gary is Kris's old man."

Rob was clearly the extrovert in the group, and his enthusiasm was contagious.
 
"Nice to meet ya'll. Thank you for stopping." Liv meant it. Her feet were painful. "Anyone care if I take off my sandals?"

"Take off anything you want, Liv, we're nudists.” Nic laughed. It was clear the cigarette was a joint, and Nic was lit. "We love to get naked,” she smiled.

'Seriously?' Liv had never met nudists or smoked pot before. 'Well, when in Rome,' she thought. Anyway, wasn't the point to experience new things? Nic's red eyes squinted as Liv reached over to take her first hit of marijuana. Putting it to her lips, she inhaled and tried holding her breath. Instead, she went into a raging coughing fit. Rob and Nic thought it was funny as hell.

"Oh, yeah, it's God's clothing, man," Gary added.

"That's right," Kris interrupted. "Gary loves my tits, don't you babe?"

"Yes," he laughed, "yes, I do."

For some reason, this statement struck everyone but Cain as the funniest thing they'd ever heard, although he was smiling. Cain was a hunk, and Liv was already crushing on him. Her gaze locked on his perfect nose, facial hair and long sandy locks.

"You look like Jesus," she said as if being profound. Everyone erupted in giggles.

"I am," he smiled and winked at her.

'What a beautiful smile,' Liv thought, and stared at him with a marijuana-induced grin creasing her face.

"So, where's your old lady, Cain?" She felt cool…she hadn't just blurted out, “So, do you have a girlfriend?”

"You mean, do I have a girlfriend?" he asked, and she blushed.

"Yeah."

"I'm a free spirit, Livvy. What about you?"

"No girlfriend," she said, keeping a straight face as long as she could. "I'm so high," she laughed. "I'm single, and you're cute."

As if rehearsed, Rob, Kris, and Gary filled the car with a loud, “Oooh," and laughed as Kris passed the joint to Cain.

Giggling, she watched Cain take a drag.

"Alright, then," he smiled slightly and exhaled. The car filled with a sickly sweet smell reminding her of a skunk, and she rolled down the window. The evening air felt good, and once settled in and mellowed out, they and rode in silence for a while, though Liv could see Cain was pretty buzzed.

"We should probably pull over and sleep for a couple of hours, you guys."

"Good idea," Rob said and nibbled Nic's ear and neck.

"Yeah," Gary agreed, "let's set up camp."

oOo

Finding a secluded spot, the guys set up a tent while the girls built a fire and roasted apples and potatoes over the flames.

Everyone sat on the ground, passing around another joint and singing along with Kris as she strummed her guitar. Under a blanket of stars, and surrounded by tall trees, the night was magical.

Liv was drawn to Cain and locked eyes with him when he sat next to her. Without speaking, he touched her cheek and sweetly kissed her moist, hopeful lips. Liv's heart beat faster, and she thought of nothing but Cain as they continued kissing, their passion building to a point where neither wanted to stop.

Kris continued to play while Gary, Rob, and Nic sang and watched, smiling at each other when Cain lay Olivia on the grass and pulled off her torn, 501 cut off shorts and lacy underwear. Sitting up, Liv removed her white cotton top and admired Cain as he undressed.

"Go, girl,” Kris said, setting down the guitar and whipping off her shirt. She and Gary were horny from watching, and he was quick to fondle her breasts. Soon, they too were on the grass, getting ready to fuck to sweet release.

Rob stood and, holding Nic's hand, ran to the tent. Both were wet with desire, completely turned on.

Cain wrapped his arms around Liv’s soft, tanned body, and as he pulled her close, goose bumps dotted her flesh. Stradling him, she squirmed with desire, feeling his aroused prick on her belly. Her pubic hair brushed against his erection.

Liv, finally free to do as she pleased in her life, felt no shame in asserting her sexuality. Dripping with desire, she slowly lowered her swelling flower on to his thick shaft, slipping him inside her. She gasped at the sudden stab of pleasure and held his face, kissing his lips and neck. Grinding on his cock, she moved with increasing speed and intensity.

Holding her ass cheeks, Liv sank down on his thick, solid member and her vaginal muscles squeezed his cock. Shivers of pleasure passed through her sex, and, unable to yell out, she gripped his cock inside her like a vise. Laying her down on the moist ground, Cain continued pounding into her.

Liv gasped, dug her fingers into his back, and, using muscles she didn't know she possessed, lost herself in swarms of pleasure. She tightened her thighs around him and came, shuddering and groaning, her toes pointing toward the sky.

Cain’s body tensed before he released, filling her with his seed, and they locked together as electric shocks coursed through their loins. Pushing their groins together, his cock deep in her cunt, they couldn't get close enough.

Worn out and sweaty, Cain rolled off, sat and lit a cigarette. A small tear ran down Liv's cheek. She knew it was just sex, but the connection she felt with him was strong, and she didn't want to get hurt.

oOo

The soft grass and shade from the trees made for perfect for sleeping conditions, and everyone, apart from Gary and Kris, slept longer than anticipated.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

Nobody really believed nine o'clock was a realistic time to get rolling.

Once everyone was up and awake, Gary took the keys from Cain and soon they were on the move.

"This is what exactly what I needed, ya’ll." Liv stretched and lay her head on Cain’s shoulder.

The highway rolled under the 65 Impala, carrying six young people looking for fun in what, from their perspective, was a pretty fucked up world. The three guys had burned draft cards: Uncle Sam's war would not take them overseas.

"Have you ever had sex with another girl?" Nic asked Olivia, loud enough to be heard from the backseat. It seemed everyone was curious because suddenly all eyes were on her.

"Shit, no pressure you guys,” she laughed. "No, I haven’t, but I'll try anything once." That said, Liv turned around and kneeled, facing the back seat. Screaming with laughter, she surprised them by raising her top and flashing her boobs.

There had been so much laughing, their cheeks hurt.

oOo

"Holy shit!" Gary announced, overwhelmed. He anticipated that parking would be a bitch, but this was an entirely different level. People were still flooding in. Like them, thousands waited until Saturday to show up.

"It's a fuckin' ocean of cars, man. We gotta ditch and walk," Rob suggested. Then he laughed. "Look at all the riff-raff," he said, mocking his mother's nasally voice.

Everyone but Liv understood the joke and cracked up.

"Oh, shit man, I'm so glad she isn't here,” said Nic, grinning. “Your mom would be such a drag.”

Laughing at Rob, Gary snorted, and soda spewed from his nose. "Hey man, coke and jokes don't mix, you almost killed me.”

People continued pouring into Yasgur's farm, a rural piece of land rented by the organizers to the tune of $75,000. An attempt at crowd control was apparent, but what should have been an organized event, quickly became a chaotic, beautiful mess of over 400,000 hippies, love children, and burn-outs.

Once on the grounds, it was clear the blanket they planned to sleep on was not sufficient.

At eight thirty, Saturday night, Canned Heat took the stage, and people sold or shared acid, pot or whatever other drugs were available, passing them around like candy at a child's birthday party.

Nic took a long drag from a joint, and without saying a word, put her hands on either side of Liv's face and exhaled smoke into her mouth. Both were stoned and the hit they shared evolved into a wet kiss, awakening something unexpected in Liv.

'Okay,' she mused, raising her top above her head. Nic fondled her exposed breasts, and Liv’s clit tingled. She hadn’t expected to be so turned on by a woman but, putting her hands on Nic's hips, she said, "I want you to fuck me.”

Liv trusted Nic, and she was happy to experiment with her.

Opening the zipper of Olivia's cute jeans shorts, Nic gushed with natural lubrication. Liv felt her clit swelling when Nic put a hand inside her pants and glided her fingers across her wet, juicy slit. Teasing her G-spot and rubbing her clit, her knees went limp, and her hips twitched. "Oh, God, yes," Liv gasped.

Rob lowered a beer from his mouth and nudged Caine in the back. "Right on, man," Cain smiled and, tapping Gary's shoulder, they watched in lascivious silence. For a moment, none of them cared to hear anyone sing about a little piece of their heart.

Nic rubbed Liv's clit, exciting the nerves in her cunt, as the crowd drowned her moans. Knees bent, Liv was far from the country girl she'd been just four days earlier.

Seeing his opportunity, Rob lowered Nic's shorts to her knees, took out his dick and grasped her breasts while he kissed her neck. He rubbed the tip of his growing erection between her ass cheeks and slid fingers through Nic's pussy juices. Tickling her nub with his index finger, both for her pleasure and lubrication, he primed her tight ring with those juices and his pre-cum.

Some of the crowd stopped to watch, but most were too baked to care. Sex was happening so often people had pretty much seen it all.

By the time he inserted an index finger into Nic’s tight ass, Rob's dick was hard, totally erect. "Oh, yeah baby," Nic cooed. "do that," she groaned and pushed out her ass, wanting him to fill her from behind. Her nipples swelled as she continued to finger Liv with one hand and caress her breasts with the other.

In turn, Liv pressed down on Nic's fingers, squeezing them and moaning with unexpected pleasure. “Oh, God, oh God,” she whimpered, her heart beating fast as jolts of pleasure encompassed her entire body.

Rob kept rubbing up and down between Nic's ass cheeks until his huge member dripped with pre-cum. Then he eased it into Nic's tight backside while she thrust her fingers into Liv's tight hole.

"Don't stop," Liv cried as her orgasm exploded. The thrill of Rob fucking Nic from behind turned her on so much that her cum dripped down Nic's hand like melting ice cream.

Waiting impatiently for her orgasm to relent enough for him to steal her away, Cain, seized his opportunity. Touching her arm, she slid out from underneath Nic and Rob.

Cain climbed on top, brushing his stiff cock across her wet, open flower. "Did you bring me a present?" she asked, covered in mud, but happy.

Tenderly touching her cheeks, he kissed her lips and slipped her a mint in her mouth. The kiss was sweet, but the effect of the mint was much sweeter.  

Liv's legs were around his naked hips when he entered her. Pumping in and out, he quickly began to lose control, and his thrusts became increasingly more powerful. "Oh God, oh yeah," he groaned as he drove his engorged, throbbing prick into her, harder and faster, burrowing deep inside her.

The acid they took enhanced their sexual adventure, making it the most magical experience, far greater and more pleasurable than she could ever expect. The music and the rain made having sex with Cain raw and beautiful, and as they fucked, colors became vivid, as people morphed into flowers for Liv, and Angels for Cain.

Finished, he rolled off her and held her in his arms. Dressed in 'God's clothing' and covered in mud, they stared up into the heavens. 

"No," she protested, "move the clouds, I can't see the stars."

At that moment they were both convinced he was Christ, and she was Mary Magdalen.

"Yeah, baby, okay,” he replied, and watched the clouds part. In reality, the clouds were thick, and it was about to rain again. It was an unforgettable moment, and soon their giggles turned into until full hysterical laughter.

oOo

Sunday rained all day, and into the night, although it didn't stop the bands playing. Gary and Kris left at noon, headed for Virginia to visit his folks before leaving for Canada.

"My clothes are un-wearable," Liv laughed, still naked, her old brown suitcase, ruined and full of mud. Hearing herself say it out loud suddenly struck her as funny. "Well," she said, "I've been as nature or as God intended all weekend, so," she shrugged. "groovy.”

oOo

By Monday morning, the crowds thinned out, and Jimi Hendrix played an incredible rendition of The Star Spangled Banner. Even though the sky was still gray, the stage was on fire. 

Once the sun came out, It turned out to be the most beautiful day since they’d arrived. "That figures." Rob laughed at the irony of a sunny day and lit another joint. "We should get on the road, man, we’ve got a long drive."

He and Nic assumed Liv was returning to Atlanta with them, but Cain knew better.

The weekend had been full of terrible food and constant rain, but the music was epic, and the joy, and friendship would be remembered for a lifetime. Not one of them would forget their time together at Woodstock. Liv was especially grateful for all the new experiences, and her new friends, though she doubted she’d ever see them again.

"I gotta get to New York," Liv told them. "I have to go; I can't go back to a small town." She found an old army bag for her wet, dirty clothes.

"You got any bread on you?" Cain's brow furrowed. "Hold on a minute; I know you don’t. Let me give you some." He pulled bills out of a pocket of his damp, muddy 501's. "That should get you to the city."

The gesture made Liv tearful. She took the money then put her arms around him, and they embraced. "The good thing is almost everyone is leaving here naked," she said, trying to laugh. He held her tighter, loving the feel of her perfect breasts against him, and the smell of her hair.

"Let us get you to the highway," Cain said. He didn't want to reveal his true feelings, but the thought of leaving her was killing him.

She wanted to say, 'I love you,' but all she said was, "No, really, I'll be okay; anyway, I'd rather be picked up by someone who won't ask me where my clothes are. That pretty much means I’ve gotta get a lift from here,” She laughed, but there was sadness in her voice. "You're all going south; I’m going north."

Rob and Nic hugged her and started off to the car while Cain held back. Hoards of filthy people were still leaving the grounds, so she wouldn’t have a problem getting a ride. 'Please come with me?' she thought but knew he couldn't. She wouldn’t ask him, either.

"Stay safe," Cain said, hugging her as they shared a sad, but meaningful, kiss.

"I will," she said, looking down to conceal the tears welling in her eyes.

Cain gave her his number and a dime for a pay phone. "Call me anytime," he said, “I've never seen New York."

With a final hug, Cain turned away to catch up with Rob and Nic.

Olivia would be better than okay. She was going to paint and sell her art on the streets of Greenwich Village. The hippie lifestyle seemed to suit her. So, walking out with the crowd, she put the bag on her shoulder and carried her sign, looking for the nearest road leading to New York.

'At least I'm working on my tan,' she laughed, trying to make the best of it. On the side of the country road, she planted her feet and stuck a thumb out.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments