Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not-So-Much Sleep Over

"Sleeping over just got more fun."

7
2 Comments 2
41.3k Views 41.3k
992 words 992 words
Famous Story
My first time was not long ago at a friend's house. My friend was a fraternal twin with his nice looking sister. One night they made their parents a deal. Chase (my friend) could have over one friend to spend the night(me), and Lauren (his sister) could have one. Lauren picked a hot friend of hers, Ashley. The 4 of us were all friends and had spent the night over like this before. So we started out with movies, joking around, and a little gossip until about 11 when we were yelled at to go to bed by Chase and Lauren's dad. Me and Chase went up to his room and across the hall Lauren and Ashley went to her room. Chase and I didn't think much of them as our conversation soon turned to sex as many boy's do. We admitted to each other that we were both still virgins. We had both had girlfriends but hadn't yet struck it home. Little did we know, in an hour that would change.


Chase and I had just finished the topic of porn and shaved pussy vs. unshaven. and we're both in the agreement that we liked shaved better. All of a sudden my cell vibrated. Lauren had texted me and told me and chase to come across the hall to her room. So thinking that they just wanted to talk we walked in on Lauren and Ashley sitting bottom-less on her bed with thin tank tops that barely covered Lauren's supple C cups, but left much to be desired for Ashley's A's. "What the hell?" Chase asked. Lauren said, "Me and Ashley have been checkin' each others pussies out and were wondering about sex since were both virgins." "And?" I said. "We thought that we would have sex with you. Ashley will do Chase and I'll do you!" "I don't know about this, I mean..." Chase replied. "It'll be OK we have condoms for you guys." Ashley interrupted. "I guess its OK." I lied. (I had had a secret crush on Lauren for about a year now and had been dreaming for this moment forever. I could already feel my boner growing.)


Chase went over to Ashley and took her by the had to the air mattress at the foot of Lauren's bed. I walked over to Lauren and joined her on the bed. Forgetting the other two, we started out slow, just making out. Soon my had had found its way up her back and to her chest. Feeling her soft breasts, my boner now fully erect, not believing this was happening. I slid off her tank-top and gazed at her tits for a while, as my had now found her pussy that had been exposed ever since I entered the room. I rubbed her wet slit for a couple minutes until she laid down on the bed. I took my shirt off exposing my averagely toned chest. I had never been a muscular guy but I was pretty flat.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

She inched up to the pillows as my head sunk between her legs. My mouth soon found her clit and began licking feverishly. I then stuck a couple fingers in her warm, wet pussy. She let out a little moan. "Not bad for your first time." she groaned.


She scooted back down to the middle of the bed and rolled over to grab a condom from her night-stand. As she did I glanced over to Chase and Ashley on the floor. She had already taken his 6 inch dick in her hand. As I looked over this sight I happily realized that I had a bigger dick than his and would please my girl better then he would his. She turned over and said, "Let's got those off." She slid off my pants revealing of plain black boxer-briefs with a tent pitched in the middle. She pulled those off too as I rested my head on a soft pillow. She took my hard cock in her hand and as she began to stroke she said, "Nice." She rolled the condom over my throbbing cock, unsure if I could take any more, she got up next to me. "Let's take it slow." Now there was no turning back. She slung herself over me and slowly sat down on my dick.


As I felt her soft, warm, wet, tight, pussy slide down on my cock I almost came right then and there, but luckily held it back. She went up and down, up and down, for five slow minutes than laid down on my chest for me to do the work. Feeling her soft tits and warm skin against my body was such a thrill! We rocked back and forth for, amazingly, 45 minutes, letting out little moans and sighs of satisfaction, before I let my load go in the condom. We were both orgasming at the same time, feeling the best we ever had. After we laid there for a minute panting, she rolled off me and I threw away the condom. When I reached the bed we made out for 10 minutes and she sighed, "Thank you."


Now, both wondering what Chase and Ashley were up to we looked down and saw Chase pulling his clothes on. For the first time in an hour we spoke to them. "Finished?" I said? "Yes," said Ashley looking displeased, "about 45 minutes ago. I stroked his dick for 10 minutes and he came. Then he ate me out for 5 minutes and we've been making out ever since." "Sorry, Ash, I really am but it was my first time!" "It was his to, but we actually did it for 45 minuets after a handjob, and after he ate my pussy!" Lauren exclaimed laughing at her brother's expense. A little bit later us guys returned to Chase's room and went to bed without saying a word. Me and Lauren would do this many times after that 1st. Chase and Ashley, not so much.
Published 
Written by jacker122
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments