Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passed Around

"Teen Jackie gets passed around and used at a swingers party."

34
8 Comments 8
57.6k Views 57.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
Brad and I had been fuck buddies for four months and I found myself sneaking away to St. Augustine as often as possible to see him. At my high school, I was still trying to regain my innocence after everyone found out that I cheated on Steve. At seventeen years old, I had been written off as a whore by pretty much every girl who wasn't already a close friend. Hoping to disassociate myself from that word, I had sworn off high school boys. I had also grown accustomed to Brad's rough, dominant style of fucking me and I craved it often.

Things got a little weird around Christmastime when I bought Brad a gift and wanted to spend a lot of time with him while he was back in Orlando during winter break. He didn't get anything for me and it hurt my feelings when he reminded me that our relationship would only ever be friends with benefits. It pissed me off and I tried to stay away from him, but by the second week of January I was back to my old habits. Brad was like a sexual drug that I couldn't quit.

I had also become close friends with Brad's gay roommate Dustin. He and I were texting all the time, not just because we had a lot in common but also because it was a way for me to secretly find out how many other girls Brad had around him in the dorm. It had become like a competition for me and even though I knew it wasn't right, I kept going.

Usually when I would visit Brad, we would fuck a few times and mostly stay in his dorm. But on my last visit, he threw a curveball at me. I arrived on Friday night in a sexy white mini dress that I just bought at Forever 21. He wasn't at his dorm when I got there, so I hung out with Dustin watching Pitch Perfect 2. Brad got to the room halfway through the movie.

"Hey cutie. You look hot!" He sat next to me on the bed and gave me a kiss. He hadn't shaved in several days and looked very sexy in his tight jeans, black shirt and dark denim jacket. Taking my hand, he said "C'mon, I've got a fun party for us to go to."

I stood up and turned to Dustin. "Are you coming, too?" Dustin looked like he was going to get up, but Brad stopped him.

"Hey man, sorry but this isn't your kind of party." A look of realization came over Dustin's face as he politely said he didn't mind staying in. Brad lead me out of the room into the hallway.

"What kind of party are you going to where Dustin can't go? Is this because he's gay?" I was a little pissed.

"Calm down, cutie. Yes, it's because he's gay, but it's not what you think. We're going to a swingers party."

"A what?" I had heard of swingers parties before, but I was in disbelief that Brad wanted to take me to one.

"A swingers party. A party where couples go together to fuck and swap partners. You've never heard of it?" I paused for a moment. Not so much because of the party Brad wanted to take me to, but the part where he said the word "couple." He had told me so many times that we would never be more than friends. I didn't like the thought of seeing Brad with another woman or of being with another man for that matter, but as I got in the car all I could think about was if Brad wanted me to be his girlfriend now after all that had happened. We didn't have much time to talk on the short drive to the party because Brad was blasting punk rock by some indie band nobody has ever heard of.

The party was at a house not far from campus. It was a small ranch house that didn't look very big from the outside. As we walked inside, the living room had a large wrap around couch that was already full with five couples seated. Some blankets had been spread on the carpet as well. A coffee table on the side had a few appetizers and a bowl of condoms. The other couples looked older than us. The youngest was maybe in their mid-twenties and the oldest had to be in their early forties.

"How did you find out about this place?" I whispered to Brad as he lead me inside.

"Craigslist," he whispered back. A woman in her thirties stood up from the couch.

"Welcome to our party, you must be Brad and Michelle. I'm Denise, this is my husband Rob." Denise pointed to her husband on the couch, who had a scruffy face, beer belly and a receding hairline. "You two are the last to arrive. Is this your first swingers party?"

"No," said Brad. I stood there a little stunned. Not only had Brad done something like this before, but why did Denise expect a girl named Michelle to be with him? "But it's her first time. This is Jackie."

"Oh, I'm sorry I got your name wrong." Denise was very nice, but seemed confused as to why Brad had written the name Michelle when he agreed to join the party. "Is this your first time?" I nodded my head. "Well that's okay, sweetie. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you just want to stand to the side and watch, that's fine. The whole point of the party is to be comfortable and have fun."

Denise started some jazz music and a few of the couples started making out. I stood close to Brad and noticed several of the men in the room staring at me lustfully as they kissed their wives or girlfriends. "Brad, why don't we go somewhere else?" I shyly whispered.

"Relax, cutie, it's okay. This is going to be a ton of fun." He leaned down and started kissing me. I kissed him back, thinking about my boundaries. Would I be okay with fucking Brad in a room full of couples sharing their spouses? I decided if it was just me and Brad, it would probably be okay. As we kissed, he began to undo my dress. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that several other people were getting naked already. He dropped my dress to the floor and I stood there in my bra and panties. Continuing to kiss me, Brad removed his belt and dropped his shorts, using his hands on my shoulders to guide me to my knees.

Brad's cock was already rock hard. I looked over at the other couples and noticed all of the men had their eyes on me and some of the women, too. Brad's hands grabbed my head and sloppily pulled it towards his crotch. I opened my mouth and took his cock in, sucking on his dick as he slowly humped my face. My throat made uncontrollable choking sounds as he fucked my face.

My eyes welled up with tears from the lack of oxygen as one of the women came to my side. I wondered what she was doing, because it felt like she was waiting her turn. That's when Brad pulled out of my mouth and angled his crotch in her direction. Spit still connected my lips to his cock as I watched one of the older women at the party begin sucking his dick. An overwhelming sensation consumed my body and I could hardly breathe. I knew that Brad had other girls that he was sleeping with, but watching him have another girl suck him off made me so jealous and I could feel my heart breaking. My gagging tears began to turn into real tears. That's when some hands reached under my arms and raised me onto my feet.

Turning around, a man in his thirties was holding me close. "He doesn't know how to treat you," the man said. He looked very Italian with black hair, brown eyes and a thick goatee. He had already removed his shirt and his body was pretty toned with an overwhelming amount of chest hair. If I thought Brad was very manly, this guy proved that wrong. His hands gently touched the sides of my face as he leaned in to kiss me. His kiss was warm, soft and tasted like mint. His hands gently traced down my neck, down the back of my arms, sending shivers up my spine as they grabbed my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck and my legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch.

Sitting me down, this mystery man began to kiss down my neck to my breasts. He slid my bra straps down and reached behind me to unhook it. "Amazing... breathtaking," he whispered in a deep voice as he leaned in to kiss them, taking my nipples between his lips and gently sucking and pressing down around them. His other hand massaged the nipple that he wasn't working on with his mouth as he alternated back and forth. His tongue swirled around my areolas, making my whole body tingle. Then he left my breasts, kissing down my tummy to my crotch. As his head lowered, I watched Brad. Another woman had joined, standing and kissing his lips as the other continued to suck him off. It was like he had forgotten I was there as the Italian hooked his thumbs into my panties and peeled them off.

"Oh fuck," the Italian said as he leaned in and sniffed my vagina. His face looked orgasmic as he inhaled, a smirk on his face as his fingers began to pet my bald kitty. As he rubbed my vagina up and down, his index and middle fingers spread around my lips and squeezed together, pinching my pussy between them. I let out a quiet groan and that excited him. He let out a low grunt as he lowered himself more between my legs and used both hands to spread my lips apart to see my moist pink slit. He leaned in and slowly began to lick from my hole up to my clit and back. My eyebrows raised and I bit my lip as my toes curled over his shoulders.

Rob, Denise's husband, sat next to me on the couch, still with his clothes on. "Enjoying the party, pretty girl?" I nodded my head as I softly moaned while the Italian focused his tongue on my clit, swirling it around with his tongue and sucking on it gently. I scanned the room for Denise and saw her on the floor on her hands and knees already being fucked. Rob's right hand grazed the left side of my face as he turned my head to look at him. "You know you're the prettiest girl here, right?" He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. He wasn't as good of a kisser as the Italian. As we made out, his hands groped my tits, pinching my nipples and bouncing my breasts. One of his hands left my breasts and grabbed my right hand, lowering it down to his crotch. He thrust up into my hand so I could feel his hard cock through his pants.

Rob pulled away from my mouth as the Italian began to aggressively eat my pussy, thrusting his tongue into my hole and then sucking on my clit. I shifted my weight, wincing and moaning as he slowed down. "Go easy on her twat, babe. She's a young thing," I heard a woman say.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

I looked for the sound of the voice and it was the woman who had previously been making out with Brad. Only she was know sitting on his face. He was on his back on the floor and the woman who had been sucking him off was now riding his dick as the Italian's wife straddled his face. The jealous feeling returned as Rob's hand took mine and lead it to his cock, which was now exposed. It was smaller than Brad's and I nervously stroked it as Rob wrapped his left arm around me and rested that hand on my left breast, his right hand to my right boob.

The Italian began to finger my pussy as he continued to work my clit in his mouth and I was getting so close to orgasm. With Rob's fingers massaging my nipples, I began to shiver and moan on the couch. "Oh God! Oh God!" I began to cry, my voice becoming uncontrollably high as my pussy quivered, pulsing my juices into the Italian's hand. His finger pulled out and his mouth wrapped around my pussy, sucking as I came hard in his mouth. Rob pressed his mouth against my ear and began to lick inside, sending me over the edge into a screaming orgasm. The Italian reached up and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I tasted my juices on them as he continued to suck on my puss until I came down from my intense high. The Italian got up and leaned over me, kissing me, making me taste my cum in his mouth.

Rob continued to penetrate my ear with his tongue and I continued to stroke his cock, which had produced enough precum to moisten the entire shaft. The Italian stood up and dropped his pants and my jaw dropped. I thought Brad had a huge dick, but this guy made him look small. I looked up at his face and saw him smiling at my reaction. "Maybe I better let someone loosen you up a bit first, little girl?" He stepped up onto the couch, straddling my waist as he brought his big cock to my face and I opened wide, finding it hard to take it in my mouth.

Rob's mouth left my ear and his cock slid out of my hand as he got off the couch. The Italian pulled his huge cock out of my mouth and slid back, getting on his knees as he pressed it between my breasts and squeezed them around it as he slowly titty fucked me. "I need a volunteer to break in this tight girl," he called out to the room.

"Dude, I'm already putting on a condom," I heard Rob complain to him as the Italian looked down at me and smiled. "You're going to have so much fun tonight, little girl." He got off me and stepped away as Rob, now completely naked, got between my legs. His body was hairy, but in weird patches. His lily-white skin had red spots on it and he wasn't attractive as he slid his skinny cock into my tight pussy, the slippery condom giving it no resistance as he penetrated my wet vagina. I looked around the room and watched the other couples fucking. The Italian was talking to a woman who was being fucked by a Latino guy and she looked pissed at him over something, I couldn't tell what. I figured she must be his wife. Then my eyes found Brad, who was sitting on the floor taking a break. He looked exhausted, his whole body covered with sweat. He looked dazed as his eyes stared in my direction, but not at me. It was as if he was looking through me, like I had become invisible.

"You're so fucking tight," Rob said as I made eyes with Denise and I noticed that she looked pissed, too. I didn't understand why all of the women were gradually beginning to stare daggers at me. Rob leaned down and kissed me as he thrust his cock into me hard, balls deep. His head was roughly thrusting against my g-spot, making me wince and moan as he brought me closer to orgasm. But then he came, standing still with his cock deep inside. I could feel it pulsing as he filled the condom inside me and slid out. He kissed me on the cheek as he stood up and stepped away. Looking back at Denise, her face was red with anger. Had he just broken some kind of swinger party rule or something? This was all so foreign to me, I didn't understand anything.

The Italian returned between my legs and began to finger me with two fingers as he tried to work in a third. "Not quite there yet, baby. Jeff, you ready for this?"

The Latino guy who was fucking the Italian's wife pulled out of her and walked over to me. "Oooh, baby," he said as he grabbed a new condom and replaced the one he had been using. I watched him put it on his cock, which looked about the same size as Brad's, maybe a little shorter but just as thick. He reached down and kissed me as his hands reached behind my ass and picked me up, holding me in the air as he reached around to angle his cock against my hole. Sliding me down, I moaned as his big cock rubbed me the right way. He was handsome with just the right mix of muscle and pudge. His dark hairs had some grays sprinkled throughout and the wrinkles on his face told me he must be in his forties.

Jeff walked towards the wall right next to where Brad was sitting as he pressed me up against it and angled me so he could fuck me hard. I began to scream as he pounded on me. "Go easy on her, Pappi! God!" I heard an annoyed woman say as he pounded me. He pulled out and dropped me to my feet, picking me up and putting me on my hands and knees facing Brad. He looked a little more alert now as Jeff got behind me and began to fuck me doggy style, bunching my hair into a fist and holding me down like an animal.

As I stared into Brad's eyes, I felt like he was beginning to regret bringing me here. Did he really have feelings for me? Or did someone slip him drugs? He still looked stoned. As he smiled at me lazily, I realized he must be on something. I wondered if he could see the hurt in my eyes at the way he cared so little about my feelings that he would bring me to a party like this. As I stayed there on my knees, Jeff began to cum. Slapping my ass, he called me a "Fucking bitch" as he filled his condom with cum deep inside my pussy. Pulling out, he bent over and bit my ass.

"Oww!" I turned around pissed as he laid his teeth into me. It really hurt as I looked around the room for sympathy and got nothing but empty stares and pissed off glares from the women at the party.

"Tim, you wanna hit this before I destroy it?" The Italian was talking to the one guy left in the room, who was cuddling with his wife on the couch. She shot him a look that said "Don't you dare."

"I think I'm good, Vince. You enjoy."

And with that, Vince, the Italian, rolled me onto my back on the carpet and climbed on top of me. His huge cock was pressed against my pelvis as he put all of his weight on me and got very close to my face. "I'm going to fuck you like a wild animal, little girl. You'll never be the same again. You'll never want to go back to boys like this dumb jock," he motioned towards Brad.

"Vince, stop this. Let's go home to the kids," his wife stood up and begged him to leave with her.

"You got yours, Angie. Let me have mine. If you don't want to watch, go wait in the car." And with that, Vince pushed himself up, spread my legs wide and began to press his bare cock into my pussy. I clenched my teeth together and let out a pained noise as he said, "Open that pussy, baby. Open up for me. Open for daddy, little baby." He stopped pushing for a second and I took some deep breaths. "Oh yeah, baby. Feel that monster cock in your little pussy." I reached between my legs to rub my clit, desperate for some pleasure in this pain. "Oh yes, baby. Make that little pussy feel good as daddy fucks you." He began to rock his cock in and out, deeper each time.

He bent down and pressed my breasts together as he began to suck and flick my nipples with his tongue. It all began to feel good as pain gave way to pleasure. His huge cock was now hitting me deep in a way that felt amazing. My whole body became warm as I began to cum hard, screaming and writhing on the floor under Vince.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he pulled out of my pussy and my orgasm blasted all over him, squirting my juices. "We've got a squirter!" he yelled as the guys in the room made some excited noise to the annoyance of their wives. Vince grabbed my ankles and roughly forced them over my head, raising my ass off the floor as he returned his cock to my tight twat and began to pound me balls deep. It hurt, but it also felt good. His right hand let go of my ankle and wrapped around my throat. "Cum again, baby girl. Cum again on daddy's cock. Squirt all over this monster. Make it want to squirt inside you."

My face must have been red. I could feel myself on the edge of blacking out as Vince made me feel like nothing more than a fuck toy. Somehow, this feeling brought me to the edge again as I came, squirting and finding resistance from Vince's big cock as he slapped my face and began to grunt, cumming deep inside my pussy.

Vince collapsed on me, pinning me down with my legs over my head. I found it hard to breathe as he came down from his orgasm. As he pulled out of me, my pussy felt so sticky. His big load felt like a glue deep inside me, like it was never going to leak out. As he pulled out, he reached two fingers into my pussy and wiggled them around. Pulling out, he stuck them in my mouth, making me taste his bitter cum as he chuckled and stood up. "Good girl," he said as he grabbed his pants and headed for the door. "I'm in trouble now," he said as he left the party.

I lay on the floor for a few minutes, exhausted. Then Denise told us Brad and I should leave. Brad needed help to get his clothes on, he was stoned out of his mind. I had to drive us back to his dorm, which was ironic because the whole basis of our sexual relationship started with him telling me I couldn't drive his Jeep. I cleaned myself in the dorm showers, but felt like I would never truly feel clean. Brad passed out the second he hit his bed and I didn't tell Dustin what happened, but he could tell things didn't go well and he seemed to understand what might have happened. The next morning, I grabbed my things before Brad woke up and drove home. That was the last time I went to see Brad.

Published 
Written by JackiePie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments