Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Receiving End

"His wife makes him face his skeletons in the closet."

43
27 Comments 27
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

At last, the ball gag was removed, leaving a rubbery feeling in Mark’s cheeks and teeth. The invasive sensation in his mouth was gone although it hadn’t hurt half as much as the butt plug being forcefully inserted into his anus. Moving his jaw in an attempt to ease the discomfort, he tried to make out the feeling of his protesting sphincter clenching the polished steel. In all his self-honesty, he had to admit, he just realized, that once the initial pain had subsided, he had begun to enjoy the pressure against his prostate. At that point, he had even forgotten his initial unease from the scratchy feeling caused by the five o’clock shadow of the man who was blowing him.

Between involuntary moans, while reveling in his much-longed-for breather, he threw a glance at his wife who was naked, save for the Venetian half mask on her face, martini in hand, sitting in the recliner, lazily rubbing her swollen bud while observing the show. His gaze lingered for just that split moment too long before a crude yank on his nose directed his attention towards the beer-can-sized erection that was hovering just inches from his lips.

“Don’t forget what we’re here for,” said the off-brand Ricardo Milos lookalike (nicknamed ‘One’), pulling Mark’s nose more. “Now be a good sissy girl and make that pretty wife of yours proud.”

She approved the statement by taking the cocktail olive by the toothpick, dipping it between her moist pussy lips and licking her juices off it before stirring her drink with it again. “Please, hun,” she purred. “Make your little wifey proud and convince yourself that there’s nothing wrong with sucking dick.” She put the olive in her mouth and added, while chewing on it, “At least, that’s what you’ve been telling me—or is it gross or even... too... gay?”

“Come on,” urged the buffer, more impressive rip-off Ricardo (referred to as ‘Two’), tousling Mark’s hair before clenching his fist into it, making a point of tearing at its roots. “No need for false reservations, boy.”

With tears swelling in his eyes, Mark parted his lips, reluctantly at first, although not failing to notice that, strangely enough to him, his unwillingness stemmed more from the lingering ache in his facial muscles than from the idea of giving a man head. Once his initial revulsion overcome, another far more interesting discovery was how the fascinating texture of this bulbous cock head—hardened to steel, yet spongy and soft against his tongue and palate—appeared to awake long-suppressed guilty pleasures.

Before long, he was moaning onto this colossal cock that rivaled the dildos displayed in the average OnlyFans video—not because of the third Milos cuckoo twin (named ‘Three’) still sucking his cock but rather from the euphoria he felt surging from deep within, pushing aside his inoculated aversion against male same-sex encounters.

One and Two chuckled dirtily at Mark’s lustful declaration of defeat as testified by his shameless moans. Three let go of Mark’s member and joined in the merry round while One’s laughter was replaced by gasps of gratification over Mark’s rather vestal oral performance.

To the cheering and slurping soon came the moaning of his wife as she cranked the rabbit deeply embedded in her cunt to a setting that allowed her to just not roll her eyes. She didn’t want to miss a single moment of her husband’s re-education from a close-minded awkward and uncomfortable wannabe-confident patriarch to a submissive cock-slave who is embracing his kinks.

The tug he felt on his anus made Mark squirm in pain as his constricting muscle was forced to stretch around the thickest part of the stainless steel cone once more. With a plop, One pulled the plug out of Mark’s ass, leaving him with an empty feeling. Rather than relief over the relaxation he was granted, albeit just briefly as he knew too well, he was immediately missing the expanding sensation in his rectum. His whining was quickly silenced with the plug being inserted into his mouth.

“Does little gurl like the taste of his ass?” asked One, voice dripping with dominating assertiveness.

“You better keep this in your mouth or we’ll see to it that you won’t be sitting for the next week,” ordered Two, “not that you’ll be overly fond of sitting the next few days anyway.”

All Mark could reply with were his relieved moans as he felt Three probing his gaping hole with the same number of fingers. Eager anticipation filled his belly with butterflies as he realized that he was, in fact, looking forward to getting his tight virgin boy-pussy wrecked by these three prime examples of alpha males—a role in society and marriage his father had tried to indoctrinate but had never quite succeeded.

Ultimately, this unfruitful fatherly education is what had led to his wife’s insistence on exploring his darkest inclinations against his inculcated beliefs.

Although still above average, being the smallest of the three in both length and girth, Two lubed up his cock first. This sight evoked an anxious, yet keen gasp from Mark while his high school sweetheart didn’t make a secret of how pleased she was by the exhibit.

In Mark, his emotional conflict struggled on as he had not quite accepted the idea of welcoming an intruder—much less another man—in his anus yet. Too stark was the contradiction by his convictions that taking it in the ass (or in any orifice for that matter) was a solely female duty—or a sinful folly of weak men led astray by their demonic possessions requiring divine exorcism.

Betrayed by his deep-seated lust and soothed by the familiarity of the marital bedsheets, tears swelled in his lacrimal sacs as his body wantonly accepted the invasion and fired electric jolts through nerves he’d never known he had. Far too easily for his taste, he succumbed to the urges he had suppressed ever since his own father had belted him at the tender age of sixteen for exchanging too sweet glances with the neighboring boy’s dad who was henceforth to be shunned under corporeal punishment by paternal decree.

Too desperately, he attempted to will his body into rejecting those impure desires, yet from alone, he fell into the soothing embrace of Two’s comforting arms and lost himself in the latter’s slow, tender fuck. Mark’s resolve vanished the moment he realized that submitting himself to penetration did not mean that he was degrading himself as a beta sub but that, no matter whether on the giving or the receiving end, both sexual partners could as well be equals. In this situation, however, he decided with glee to give in to the temptation and wallow in the disgrace of getting used as a cum-dumpster. At his decision, a deeply freeing pride surged from deep within his belly, fueling his desire to indulge in the fantasies he had locked up and cast away as immoral long ago.

Just in this moment of acceptance, Two let go of him and pulled out.

“Crawl on all fours, slut!” ordered One.

“Show us your gaping little bum-bum,” Two chimed in.

“Yes, wiggle that little whore ass and show the Missus how much her sissy husband loves getting pummeled silly,” Three cheered, positioning himself behind Mark.

She commented with an amused chuckle as she saw the expression of pure exaltation in her husband’s face mix with the burning sensation contorting his features. She synchronized the thrusts of her electric dildo with Three’s and mirrored Mark’s reactions while her toy was on the random generator, surprising her with its ebbs and flows.

Natal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natal

The pain from the vigorous intrusion into his rectum by Three’s comparably sizeable cock made Mark wince in both pain and thrill. He commented every of his abuser’s pushes with guttural moans testifying of the intensity of the sensations, the resonating plug’s chattering reminding him that it was still in his oral cavity.

Once it was removed from between his teeth, One and Two presented their impressive manhoods right in front of his face. Failing to insert both cocks into his mouth at the same time, he settled for first returning some of the pleasure to Two regardless of where the latter had had his dick buried in just seconds before, too starved from decades of suppressing his secret wishes.

Stroking One’s gargantuan cock at the same time, Mark deep-throated Two as far as his untrained mouth would allow. Aided by Three’s relentless jabs, Mark soon released Two’s member, leaving it covered in a thick layer of slippery gag-gloop.

He locked glances with Two as he pumped both shafts while his whole body quaked rhythmically every time Three’s hips met his buttocks.

Next, he turned to One and dedicated his lips to the latter’s enjoyment. Immediately, the sheer width of this massive piece of meat made his eyes water and put a rather challenging strain on his heaving reflex. One sneered at Mark’s blatant display of inexperience.

Deliberately choosing to take the path of humiliation, Mark left a thick film of his oral spunk on One’s cock too and cuddled it against his face, smearing the sticky goo all over it. Two joined in and soon both dollar-store portrays of the Brazilian dancer were rubbing their penises in his face and taking turns at entering his hungry mouth, howling at the pathetic display of submission before them.

Three pulled out. “Your turn, One. Break his ass and make it burst with your load.”

The prospect of getting his rectum filled to the brim with the potent sauce of this steroid-oozing exemplary male human specimen made Mark’s heart jump in anticipation. A quick glance seeking approval in his wife’s face got rewarded with a clement smile.

“Fuck me,” he aspirated.

“What?” Three demanded those words be repeated and spanked Mark.

“Fuck me and...” Mark muttered.

“Louder!” Two barked and nodded to Three for another, harder spank.

“Fuck!” Mark yelled in pain. “...me,” he ended his incomplete phrase.

“And what?” One asked adamantly, signaling Three to give Mark another firm yank on each of his buttocks.

“Fuck!” came as the first time the palm connected with the cheek and, “Me!” with the second. “And fill me up with your seed. Inseminate my bowels!” he finally uttered.

“Atta boy,” One commented, grinning.

He took Mark's wrist into his iron grip and yanked him around violently so Mark landed on his posterior.

“Your ass is mine,” One snuffled and made Mark spread his legs.

Mark threw his head back as he felt his sphincter struggle to stretch around One’s girth. The more his ass felt like being torn apart, the more his synapses triggered waves of unprecedented rapture in him until, with a deep feeling of elation, his backdoor relaxed and gave way to the unforgiving monstrous snake invading his entrails.

Eyes half-closed and mind overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of the sparked signals, Mark looked at his wife who was drinking in the sight of him being stretched close to splitting. Only her occasional convulsions and moans caused by her vibrator on overdrive seemed to momentarily shake her out of her absorbed state of fascination from watching her husband blossom in the merciless anal assault.

A dick-slap to his face accompanied by a snarky snicker reminded him he was not only to take but also to give pleasure. This time, although still painful, he managed to take both comparably modest cocks into his mouth. His mental anguish finally forsaken, he rejoiced in ecstasy from his body being violated by the three men.

The bliss he felt, the sordidness of the situation, the taboo nature of the act amplified every touch, every thrust, every neuron’s signal until, with a cry, Mark erupted. As his body jerked spastically, uncontrolled jets of his semen flew over his belly to land on his chest and as far up as his neck.

Eyes still glued to the scene, his wife began to work the ears of her rabbit on her clit, letting it slide between them.

He was squealing in the afterglow of his orgasm as his penis shrank to a diminutive size as if seeking to retract into his body for protection.

“Just look at this pathetic little weenie and how it’s wobbling around when I keep fucking his cute little ass,” mocked One, making his two companions leer dirtily.

As much as he wanted to curl up from degradation over the crude comments and the demeaning insults, Mark found himself craving for more of the verbal, mental and physical defiling.

Sensing his silent affirmation of subordination to his three perpetrators, One released a flood of his seed into Mark’s asshole soon followed by a chorus of climactic chanting by Two and Three. They followed suit and released their load into Mark’s mouth, splashing some onto his face.

While lost in lust, body and mind shaken by the tidal waves of sexual delight that rolled over him, One’s cum leaked out of Mark’s asshole while the other’s—the portion he hadn’t swallowed, marveling over the taste of his abasement—began to congeal on his face.

Excited by this sight beyond her wildest imaginations, his wife finally tipped herself over the edge too and, just as her contractions were strongest, pulled the rubber toy out to release her own fountain of orgasmic secretions along with aching screams testifying of her own ecstatic high.

After the three men had stepped away from him, she approached Mark on shaky legs, a content smile on her lips. She licked the milky stains off his face and fed it to him with her tongue. He accepted it readily in a shameless show of the sloppiest French kiss.

As they broke the cum-swap, she recognized the look of blissful insight in his eyes. At last, he had made peace with his skeletons, given in to what he had been taught to think of as a diabolic compulsion.

His irises glistened with joy, tears of happiness running down his cheeks as he realized he no longer needed to hide his deviant desires.

“Now is it so emasculating to get fucked in the ass by another man?” she asked sharply, instantly changing her demeanor.

Blushing, he shamefully chirped, “I kinda...” hesitating, then barely articulating the end of his phrase, “...enjoyed it.”

“Louder, sissy boy toy!” she barked. “I want everyone to hear it.”

“I—I—“ he stammered, gulped down the lump in his throat and tried again, with more confidence this time, with an audibly proud tone, “I loved it!” After faltering some more, he added, “I love being a cum whore!”

“...and?” she pressed on assertively.

“And I’m proud of discovering there’s nothing wrong with guy-on-guy sex and I embrace it with pride.”

She smiled. “Good boy,” and took her wallet from the bedside table and produced a heap of freshly printed bills from it. “Same time next week, guys.” The three visitors cheered loudly. “And don’t forget the spiked strap-on.”

 

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments