Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 41

"It's another busy day at the whorehouse."

8
2 Comments 2
516 Views 516
7.5k words 7.5k words

Total MILF TESSA TEASE

Available 6/1-6/21

 

Height: 5'5”

Weight: 118 pounds

Blonde Hair

Brown Eyes

Measurements: 34c-24-34

Age: 38 (birthdate: May 11, 1983)

 

Hi! I’m Tessa Tease.

Born and raised in a small New England town, I knew I wanted to see more of the world. I crave adventure and new experiences. Sex work, for me, is the greatest adventure, with each new day bringing something different and interesting. I find the greatest joy in bringing fantasies to life for you. I am a very playful person, and sharing that with others is what I’m best at.

I’m a natural blonde, and my proof is the curtains match the drapes! I have deep brown eyes. I’m an avid reader, and it’s highly likely you’ll find me sitting in the bar at Happy Ending Ranch with my nose in my Kindle. You’ll discover that I’m sweet, bubbly, and witty, with a knack for making people feel comfortable. I’m bisexual, enjoying the company of men, women, and people who don’t conform to traditional gender stereotypes.

I love to travel and try new things, valuing experiences over possessions. I enjoy skydiving, camping, and hiking, just to name a few. I’m an avid gamer as well, playing a variety of video games and tabletop role-playing games.

I have several specialties that I would love to indulge in with you! The Girlfriend Experience is my most all-inclusive and requested party. It also happens to be my favorite! In a GFE, we can truly relax, unwind, and take our time – like you deserve. You will love the way my petite body fits easily into your arms. We will form a connection through real intimacy and build upon that connection every time we see each other in subsequent visits.

Are you inexperienced or new to the brothel scene? Allow me to calm your nerves and give you an experience to last a lifetime. It's impossible not to feel at ease with me, and I will make your first time absolutely unforgettable.

I adore playing with couples too! With three of us, there are so many possibilities, and I want to try every single one of them. I will discuss your boundaries at length before our party begins, paying special attention to the lady’s comfort level and her requests. This will be an experience both you and her relive for many steamy nights to come!

I look forward to getting to know you! I am open-minded and nonjudgmental, so please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. In addition to the things listed above, I also cater to a wide variety of fetishes and role-plays. Booking an appointment is highly recommended to ensure my availability for you, and I can help you set that up as well. I can't wait to spend time with you!

 

>Tessa

 

*

 

“Fucking amazing! That went better than I could have ever hoped for,” Ryan said as he stood and scanned for his cargo shorts.

“I’m glad you liked it. I loved being with you.” The breath Becky attempted to take rattled her lungs. “I haven’t had a monger who’s been able to do that to me yet. Not to that extent, at least.” She rolled onto her side, watching the client retrieve the rest of his scattered clothing.

“You exceeded my wildest expectations. Thank you.”

“Yes, you’re welcome. Marvelous, wasn’t it? You’re a great lover, too, baby, but I think you already know that. So handsome too.” Becky stretched out on the bed, showcasing her feline feminine lines for him. Her torso pulled tight, augmented breasts floating on her chest, flattened but for the nipples standing firm and proud.

“Nice!” was Ryan’s response.

Flexing her toes, Becky seemed to grow several inches as she stretched. With her arms over her head, she smiled at the compliment. Relaxing and gently massaging one of her breasts, she continued to watch him.

When Ryan put his shirt on, Becky sprang to her feet and adjusted its collar for him, periodically flicking her eyes up at him. As she finished, he wrapped his arms around her narrow waist and pulled her closer. Leaning in, Ryan kissed her once more, caressing her bare ass cheeks and cupping a breast in the process. His kiss insistent, he slapped her backside, loud and hard enough that it left a mild pink impression on the otherwise pristine flesh.

“Hey! That hurt!” Becky’s pliant lips turned up in a mischievous grin, and her eyes danced with friskiness.

Even after seventy-five minutes of wild, knock-down, drag-out sex, Ryan felt himself growing hard (again) at having this amazing woman so close. I’ve never had a reaction to anyone like this before. It also didn’t help that her skin felt so incredibly soft and smooth beneath his touch. So much so, in fact, that it made caveman instincts well up inside him.

Becky’s gaze dipped for a moment before returning to his. She licked her lips and her voice went subdued as she said, “I had a really good time tonight.”

So many thoughts were fighting for attention in Ryan’s brain, most in complete opposition to every natural instinct he had, which was that he wanted to back Becky up against the wall and fuck her. Hard.

Again.

But that wouldn’t be the smartest idea, would it? Ryan was behind on his credit card bills. He had mortgage and car insurance payments looming and had already dropped a thousand bucks here tonight. There had to be a limit, right? A cutoff point? And the absolute last thing he wanted (or needed) was to become obsessed with a prostitute, as Justin had with Lindsay. Why pay for sex when he’d never had any issues hooking up with women in his real life?

But damn, he wanted the chick standing in front of him more than he’d ever wanted anything in his entire life. Ryan wanted to touch Becky. Kiss her. Lose himself in her.

Again.

To hell with my worries. While Ryan could say there’d always be a next time – save up some cash and come back in a month or two – that wasn’t always necessarily the truth in this business. Prostitutes were always coming and going at Happy Ending Ranch. There were no guarantees that Becky would be here in the future. He recalled that Lindsay took a break from the house in 2018, and a full year lapsed before his friend could book a party with her. Justin always kicked himself that he didn’t wait around that first night and feared he lost his only chance to be with Kayleigh.

There may not be a next time with this gal, either. Hell, I’ve had to wait three years. …

Leaning down, Ryan kissed Becky on the forehead. He allowed his lips to linger for a few seconds before saying, “I’m not done with you yet, Tessa. I’d like another hour.”

She tilted her face up and looked at him with wide-eyed disbelief. “Another hour?”

“How much will that cost me? Name your price.”

Tension was rushing through Becky’s ears so fast that it took all her willpower to focus. “I’ll give you fifty dollars off, I guess, so seven hundred and fifty, plus the five percent surcharge for paying with a credit card.” The thirty-eight-year-old crossed her arms in front of her, causing those magnificent breasts to bunch and lift higher on her chest. “Are you sure about this, baby? It’s getting awfully late. We can do this tomorrow, you know.”

“No, I want you right now. I have to be at work, at the fire station, at noon.” God, help him. Ryan had mercilessly ridiculed Justin over his poisonous fascination with Lindsay, yet he was falling down the same rabbit hole with Becky. That’s what these damned whorehouses do to you, how they hook you. Without hesitation, Ryan reached into his pocket and surrendered his credit card. “Take it. Have Colt process it at the office. Seven-fifty plus five percent for sixty minutes; that’s fine.” He loosened his shirt collar and retired to the rocking chair. “Just hurry back.”

 

*

 

Becky’s heart slammed against her chest as she made the all-too-familiar trek from her bedroom to the parlor. I’m not sure how much longer I’m gonna last here. After three years of prodding, she had finally heeded Lindsay’s advice that she uproot her life from Rhode Island and take a job at the brothel. I’m not as young or as supercharged as she is, though. Nor am I as eager and as willing. Partying with seven strangers over the past three days had driven Becky to the tipping point. And now Ryan wants another hour. Her heartbeat was picking up speed, and her palms moistened. I don’t want to go another hour. It's two-thirty in the morning, and I feel ready to pass out.

Aren’t we supposed to close in thirty minutes, anyway?

Upon entering the bar, Becky gazed at Christina, slumped at a corner table with a bowed head, sapped and dejected. A brothel in the middle of nowhere is no place a fresh, vibrant eighteen-year-old like Piper needs to be on a Friday like this. Hadn’t Christina spent the last four-and-a-half hours entertaining her own trick? Boy, she looked exhausted. Lindsay said that Charlie guy is a “creepjacker.” Was Christina cut out for this business too? She came in guns-a-blazin’, Amelia told me, wanting to be the best but wasn’t prepared for what this industry does to you. The way these men treat us. Becky feared that continued whoring would petrify Christina’s mind, chew up her strong spirit, and ultimately spit out a shredded soul. She’s so young. Has her whole life in front of her. There’s no reason for Piper to be here. There’s no reason for her to dabble in porn, either.

“Piper.” Lindsay touched her shoulder lightly. Christina lifted her head and blinked. “Go to bed, babygirl. Get some rest. Charlie will be back at ten o’clock sharp in the morning; he wants five more hours with you.”

She rose and, looking like a child who had stayed too long at the county fair, footslogged off to her bedroom.

“Tessa.” Lindsay smiled warmly as she first checked her phone, then focused squarely on her. “Your john wants another hour? That’s awesome! Ryan seems like such a sweet, sweet guy, and so much fun.” Lindsay’s eyes filled with joy and a sense of envy as she adjusted her earpiece. “Sounds like he’s really been laying the lumber to you, eh?” Lindsay couldn’t stop the smile tugging at her lips. “Lucky girl you are. Colt is helping Pamela in their room, so I’m running the house at the moment.” She extended her hand and strode closer. “Here. I can process the payment in the booking office.”

“Aren’t we closing in a half-hour?” Becky asked as Lindsay later swiped the credit card.

“We are, but as Colt mentioned during the interview, we never turn any customers away. If someone shows up one minute prior to closing time, we accommodate them no matter what. That’s Colt’s motto.” A slow smile spread across Lindsay’s face this time. “Satisfying our customers is the name of the game, baby. It’s why we’re here.”

“Yeah.” How does Lindsay do it? Becky dipped her head and tucked her hair behind her ear, overcome with a sudden bout of trepidation. She found herself in a position completely foreign to her. If it wasn’t for Lindsay and the fact I’m so attracted to her, I would’ve gone back to Rhode Island by now. Never before in her life had Becky had an issue taking the lead and dealing with people. If she wanted something, she went after it. That’s why I divorced Nick and opted to try this new life in Nevada to begin with. Yet there was shame in this game. I thought that travelling to Utah and spending those four days in 2019 with Lindsay and her sugar daddy giving me twenty thousand in cash in exchange prepared me for this. Somehow, though, something about working in a brothel felt different.

Seedier.

During her parties, Becky found that these mongers demanded much more than they would from a typical wife or girlfriend. That’s because they see us as objects … nothing more. Earlier, for example, Ryan forced himself into her mouth and down her throat. Sure, Becky had sucked dick a thousand times in her private life, but she was generally in control of the act. But with Ryan (and her other clients, too, truthfully), he determined how fast and how deep he penetrated her. All she could do was hold still and take it as she gagged on his insertions several times and came close to discharging the contents of her stomach, but Ryan didn’t seem to mind.

Back and forth he went, moving from orifice to orifice, thrusting his cock on what seemed like a whim. And my night with him still ain’t done. What. The. Hell? Even before Ryan, Becky was sore. Her jaw ached, and her pussy, well, it felt like it was on fire. Party after party, these men used her, and it was her obligation to take their aggressions with nothing but a glowing smile.

Nicolette says that by my second tour, it won’t be so difficult. Her jaw, in theory, would become accustomed to being pried open so wide. At the onset of a party, Becky’s feminity would instinctively become wet. Nicolette calls it a defense mechanism. By the time a client shoved inside her, Becky would be dripping and wouldn’t require so much external lubrication. She’d no longer have the urge to spit up when a man jammed his dick down her throat, either, holding it there until her lungs burned for oxygen.

Becky had learned these past three days that she understood nothing about men and their sexual desires. And I thought Nick could be a pervert at times! Not even being Sammy’s plaything for that short spell, alongside Lindsay, prepared her for this ordeal. However, this house would teach her. I don’t have to understand them. Really, all she had to do was accept and obey them.

It's my job.

Lindsay handed Ryan’s credit card back, as well as a slip of paper. “Get Ryan to sign and fingerprint this receipt, babygirl, and bring it back to me. You’ll be set. Use the ink station on the study desk in your room.” Four out of five mongers would trust their chosen courtesan with their credit card or cash and request that they handle the payment arrangements with management when extending a party. Amid the wild throes of debauchery, they were often too tired to get up and go to the office on their own, opting to save their energy for what mattered most.

“Kayleigh?” Nerves ricocheted throughout Becky’s body, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. The only sound in the office was the howling of the wind against the house’s siding and Ariana Grande playing through the speakers. “Lindsay?”

“Yes?”

“Can I spend the night with you once Ryan leaves?” It took everything Becky had to fight back a miserable frown and not show her true emotions. “Please?”

“Of course.” A smile tugged at Lindsay’s mouth as she had foregone the use of the required COVID facemask. “You have anything in mind? Want me to bust out my strap-on and give you some more deep-throat lessons?”

No, God, no. Becky grimaced after all, and turned her face to the side. I just wanna cuddle and feel safe and cherished for a change. …

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

There’s nothing like a woman on her knees.

Where she inherently belongs, eyes closed.

Especially when that woman is Piper Merlot, and she’s on her knees for me.

“Tell you what I want first, Piper,” Charlie said in the morning, bright and early, stroking her cheek with the back of his knuckles. “Kiss and nuzzle my cock through my boxers.” With the fledging prostitute kneeling in front of him, Charlie lowered his chino shorts to reveal a bulge that had been making its rounds at various Nevada brothels since Sunday afternoon. “See how bigger and harder you can get it before I fuck you.”

Almost one full month of steady partying with random strangers made a huge difference, Christina’s disposition showed. With an air of professionalism on her face, she leaned forward and nudged her mouth against his erection. Charlie gave a satisfied grunt and, twining his hand in her brown hair, held her face against his pelvis as she instinctively kept kissing and kissing.

“That’s so good, Piper. Piper Merlot, the soon-to-be world-famous porn star. So good. I knew when I first saw you on the website two weeks ago that you were something special and hoped and prayed you’d be at the brothel during my vacation.” He tucked his thumb in the waistband of his briefs and wedged them down. “I’d say you’ve made a wise career decision. I’m glad we were able to hook up through e-mail and get to know each other a bit beforehand.”

Even at this early stage of employment, Christina felt a sense of familiarity as she had taken as much of Charlie’s dick as she could, and he, holding her head still, started to thrust in and out. Every monger wanted a cocksucking, the other ladies initially advised her, and most preferred it in a barbaric manner and weren’t afraid to test boundaries. Charlie was no different, prying Christina’s mouth open and jamming his dick inside. The majority of the other nineteen gentlemen she’d partied with did nothing to dispel that notion, either, thumping away as if she were nothing more than a toy, perhaps even a stationary receptacle.

Like they were filming for a porn movie themselves.

Sex isn’t supposed to be like this.

Still, Christina struggled, as Charlie anchored her in place, thrusting more quickly, fucking her face in earnest but still praising her as he did it. “Aww, yeah, that’s it, beautiful girl. You’re gonna make a lot of money here, aren’t you? Gonna be the Queen of Porn, too, yeah. Let me see that beautiful face. There we go. That’s it. Slide the straps of your dress down now so I can see your titties.”

Christina obeyed, revealing her humble breasts so lovingly enclosed in the white lace of her bra. Charlie reached down to fondle them with his right hand as his left kept firm hold of her head. He snuck his fingers beneath the lace and played with her nipple until she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

“Oh, shiiiiit. Oh my God. Since the day I first saw your pictures, I wanted to play with your tits and have my dick in your tight little mouth. Your pussy too. Oh God. Oh God. I know it’s tight, as well, and I’m gonna have it soon. Just like last night.” Euphoria blazed in Charlie’s eyes. “Look at you. You’re gonna do exactly what I want. Exactly what Daddy tells you.”

Oh, no! Christina closed her eyes and attempted to ward off the perversity of the taboo role-play. He pulled this Daddy/daughter shit on me last night too. She already had a severe headache and her body had the sudden desire to vomit, too, but there was nothing in her stomach to expel.

“Oh, my.” Charlie put his hands on his hips and set his feet wide apart to steady himself against the extremity of the pleasure Christina provided. “A hot-ass teenaged beauty queen, a beautiful face like that. Can’t help but think I’m where I need to be.” Charlie felt himself shiver. “The fact that I have to pay for this … makes it even hotter.”

He felt Christina kiss his testicles, lick them, without even being asked to do so. The speed of his hips increased. “Don’t stop. Gotta keep going. This is how you’re gonna make all that money. Oh God, hmm, yeah. Being with you is so much more fun than being with Pamela.” His brows winged. “That ungrateful bitch wants to vanish without a word and disappoint all her fans, all her followers, and leave us in the dark? Fuck Pamela. Fuck her to Hell!

Christina recoiled and made a face.

“Suck my balls, honey. Yeah, take them into your mouth. Yeah, like that. Oh, you can’t breathe now, can you? Well, now you can. That’s it; breath control. Oh my fucking God, you’re sucking my balls like a dirty girl.” He inhaled through his nostrils and shook his head. “I gotta find out where you live in Michigan, sweetie. You, as my wife? Or better yet … my daughter. I’d never let out of my sight. Spank and fuck you before tucking you into bed each night.”

 

*

 

Just as Lindsay was trying to come up with a witty comeback that would somehow segue into them making their way inside her bedroom, Gabriel Tucker captured her mouth with a hungry urgency. His unsavory lips pressed against hers firmly, claiming her. Engulfing her.

She was only vaguely aware of the smartphone slipping from her hand. Lindsay heard a click in the lock and the next thing she knew they were inside her room, and she was pressed up against the wall as the door thudded shut.

Her arms circled around Gabriel’s neck as the forty-nine-year-old fortified his overweight body against hers. As her lips parted and she opened to him, their tongues met. Lindsay shivered from the sensations as his fingers weaved through her hair and their mouths dueled. His hands fisted at the base of her neck and he tugged with just enough pressure to cause an eruption of tingles to course through her body. Lindsay gasped. Her head fell back, allowing him better access to her mouth. His paunchy, yet large hands cradled her, holding her in place.

MichaelSurprizee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichaelSurprizee

Gabriel slowed the frenetic pace of their kiss. He methodically tamed what had started as haphazard and rushed into slow, languorous kisses. His tongue explored all the wet, velvety recesses of her mouth. He wanted to absorb Lindsay’s very essence into his cells, his soul, but instead broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

The heat of her breath against his cheek sent wild, hot tremors cascading throughout him.

As Gabriel looked down at Lindsay, he could barely contain the urge to rip his clothes off and drive himself into her. But the second he’d made the decision that this was, in fact, going to happen, he’d also decided that he would savor it. Something I didn’t do the last time I was here. Prolong the experience as much as he could.

Chances like this didn’t come along too often. I had that night with Pamela in 2018, but that seems like forever ago. He may have just met Lindsay this morning, but already knew she was special. People sure go and on about her on the website, almost like she’s some sort of legend or something … a mythical Greek goddess. What he and Lindsay shared, even if it was a transactional agreement between provider and client, was special. Kayleigh seems like such a chill, laid-back gal.

He was painfully aware of the fact that they may only have these two hours. Well, that, and the two hours we spent talking at the bar beforehand. Nevertheless, Gabriel wanted their coupling to be perfect. Special. His only shot of doing this right and (hopefully) leaving a lasting impression was to keep his clothes on.

For now.

Lindsay didn’t feel the same way, though, because she ground her pelvis into his burgeoning erection, and again moaned when his hands traversed down her body. When he reached her ass, his fingers – on impulse – pulled her against him. The friction of their bodies rubbing together, fully clothed as their mouths met in unrestrained desperate need, caused a carnal ache deep in her gut.

Lindsay’s body wanted more. Was screaming for more.

“What am I gonna do with you, pretty girl?”

“Oh, I can give you some ideas,” she said, batting her eyelashes once their kisses ceased. Lindsay loved the fact that working in the brothel allowed her to explore and experiment. She could be having flirtatious banter in the bar one moment and be consumed by passion in her bedroom the next. An amorous, never-ending cycle, one that compensated her beyond all expectations. No matter their physical appearance or skill level, every monger was unique and deserved a genuine experience.

She inclined her head as she asked, “You’re married, am I right?”

He let out a forced laugh and twiddled his wedding ring before her eyes. “With three kids, yes. Two of whom, I’m afraid, are older than you. Not much older, but still older.”

Lindsay released a breath that she hadn’t even realized she’d been holding. “Good. I like it when my clients are married, and especially when their wife has no idea they’re with me.” A calmness washed over the twenty-one-year-old, but her blood wasted no time heating back up. “Just knowing that makes me want to please you even more.”

Gabriel’s jaw clenched, yet again, and he emitted a hiss as he furrowed his length against her. “Well, Jessica doesn’t know. I can assure you of that.”

“So, let me get this straight,” Lindsay said as she undulated her hips against his hardness.

He groaned as his eyes became heavy-lidded. “Kayleigh.” She loved the sound of her name, her alias, on his lips, even if it was meant as a warning. Lindsay was going to love hearing it even more when he was buried balls deep inside of her.

She strained upward and grazed her mouth against his. “I want you to fuck me. Cheat on your wife with me,” she whispered while tracing her tongue along the seam of his mouth. “You want to fuck me too.” She brushed her lips against his. “We are both grown, consenting adults, and this is a brothel. A whorehouse.” Lindsay nipped at his bottom lip. “All that matters is us, right here, right now. I want you to fuck me like a cheap whore and do things to me that your wife would never even dream of letting you do to her.” Lindsay’s tongue darted between her lips. “Think you can do that for me, baby? Don’t make me beg for it.”

A flash of something Lindsay couldn’t quite identify crossed Gabriel’s face. For a split second, she feared that he might push her away and walk out. Lindsay didn’t even want to imagine what it might feel like if he hightailed it out the door and left. Had she crossed a boundary? Married men had morphed into her latest fetish, and Lindsay had no idea how she could possibly need someone – an overweight, unattractive man who she had met just two hours ago – more than she needed her next breath, but she did. I’d fuck every married dick in the world if I could.

Her pulse raced in excitement and fear. This was unchartered territory. Men generally wanted her, and if they made it this far – into her bedroom after having paid her rate – it was always on-like-Donkey-Kong. Sport fucking at its finest. This waiting for the jury to deliberate and the verdict to come in was giving Lindsay way too much time to think – and worry.

Gabriel’s lips quirked up, a sinister smile in full effect. “You hot, little slut.”

With that declaration, he scooped Lindsay into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms gripped his shoulders, her head nuzzled into his neck, and she giggled as he carried her across the threshold.

“I’m yours, Gabriel! Fuck me, use me as you see fit.”

Looking into those spirited, cobalt-blue eyes, Gabriel was overwhelmed with the desire to remember this moment. To catalog everything. Lindsay’s hair. Her skin. Her eyes. Her mouth. He did the best he could. Gabriel threaded his fingers through Lindsay’s golden tresses, tilting her face, only to reclaim her mouth in a long, drugging kiss. She gasped, parting her lips, and met his tongue in a sweeping thrust. Sharp, red fingernails dug into his shoulder blades as the kiss intensified. His tongue stroked hers with unfettered desire. Hot lust whipped through Gabriel as he felt her taut, nubile body writhing against his while feeding on the sweetness of her mouth.

“Yes, yes,” she whimpered as her nails came close to piercing his skin. “My pussy is yearning for you, baby.”

Wound tight with need, Gabriel knew if he gave in, he wouldn’t be able to control his pace. He would take Lindsay hard and rough, which definitely had its place in the bedroom – especially in a brothel, of all places – but he wanted to draw this out. To extract every ounce of pleasure and enjoyment possible, but more importantly, to show constraint and respect for the young lady he was with.

Breaking their kiss, he glided his mouth across her jaw and down her neck. “I could spend the entire day tasting you like this, pretty girl, every single inch of you.” His tongue lapped at the delicate skin below her ear and soon transitioned back to her collarbone. When Lindsay peeled the top of her minidress down, exposing her breasts, Gabriel latched his lips to each of her nipples, squeezing and massaging the full swells of flesh accompanying them and feasting with swipes of his tongue.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Lindsay’s body was bucking, now rooted to the wall next to the bed, and her spine arched as she pushed her breasts into his openmouthed kisses. “Oh God, baby. I’d love to have all day with you. All night too.”

“Kayleigh.” The whisper came without thought.

Gabriel was locked and loaded, and probably more aroused than he’d ever been in his life, but he forced himself to take his time lavishing attention on each of her breasts. Amid the deep, greedy kisses, Lindsay moaned his name, and the distinct sounds of her pleasure strung his innards out even farther. Her hips still churning against his waist, he could feel the wetness of her arousal.

“I need your dick,” she said through ragged breaths, “inside of me. Now.

As much as Gabriel wanted to take his sweet time and luxuriate in their GFE, hearing such a lewd, candid request was far more than he could resist.

 

*

 

Hour after hour, Charlie took Christina, coming several times, always changing condoms, and still, he maintained his erection and continued to take her. Christina couldn’t fathom how this man did it.

Toward the end of their five-hour session, Christina was sprawled flat on her stomach. Lying on top of her, pounding his cock into her pussy, Charlie grabbed her hair and pulled her head sharply back, and stuck his fingers down her throat. She coughed and gagged, dry retching.

After that, he flipped Christina over onto her back. Her eyes rolled, and her chest heaved as he relentlessly hammered his cock into her. Finally, once he was finished, Charlie stood and began dressing. Yet Christina felt like a jellyfish, washed up on the shore and unable to move at all. There was nothing left in her, nothing more she could give. Exhausted, the poor girl didn’t have the energy to lift a finger. Christina was spent, dried up.

“Take a few moments and clean yourself up, pumpkin. Daddy is going out to the bar to talk to Colt; he’s gonna pay for two more hours so you and him can have some more sexy time together. In five minutes, we begin again.”

Groaning, not caring whether or not Charlie heard it, Christina jutted her face into the pillow and wept.

 

*

 

Moving up her body, Gabriel gripped and positioned the head of his erection at the opening of Lindsay’s pussy.

“Yes!” she cried out as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

Gabriel was holding onto barely controlled restraint as Lindsay scraped her fingernails down his back. Her hips bucked up, pleading. He eased inside, giving her time to accommodate his girth. Inch by inch, he sank with caution, but Lindsay’s famed Kegel muscles clenched and pulsed, creating flames of desire that nearly consumed him.

“Look at me, baby,” she told him. “Yeah, that’s it. Look into my eyes as you put your dick in me. As you pop your nut in me. Keep looking. Yeah, like that.”

Her hands found Gabriel’s lower back, and she wound her legs around him. Her hips tilted, and he continued pushing inside until he was, indeed, balls deep. Every muscle tensed as need radiated through his core, and his extremities, electrifying his nerve endings.

“You feel so good,” Gabriel said through gritted teeth, his forehead again resting on hers.

“So do you,” she whispered as her big, dewy eyes remained open, full of longing. “I looooove big dick.”

“Christ Almighty, Kayleigh.”

Staring up at her john, Lindsay moved her hips and began grinding against his. Short, heated breaths fanned his face as Gabriel pulled out and then deposited himself back inside. Again and again, he repeated the action, picking up speed with each rhythmic push. White-hot pleasure pooled inside of him with his measured, insistent strokes in and out of her silken treasure.

“More. Yes. More!”

Staring down at his provider, Gabriel was again overwhelmed by the strength of the connection he felt. As their bodies moved, he didn’t know where he ended and where this darling, fresh-faced sorority babe began. Stuffed deep inside of her, the rest of the world disappeared.

All he could see was her. All he could feel was her. All he could think about was her. She was all that existed to him. Nothing else mattered. No responsibilities. No obligations. No schedule. No family. Just her. In this moment, Lindsay owned him – mind, body, and soul.

“More!” came her repeated plea.

She vibrated beneath him as he thrust harder and faster. Her arms and legs were cocooning him, keeping him close. “Oh, fuck yes. Oh baby. Oh baby, fuck me. Oh, you’re so deep. I just want you to ride me until I come. Ride me until I come.” She pressed her mouth to his neck, kissing and licking with abandon. “Oh, shit. Yeah, just like that. Stay there. Stay there, baby. I love the feeling of your cock sliding in … and out … of my pussy. Fucking me like I’m a whore. That’s right; I’m your whore, baby. I’m your whore and you’re fucking me like one.” She brought a finger to her lips, wetting it. “Oh God, I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come all over your big fuckin’ dick!”

Just as Gabriel sensed himself on the verge of orgasm, too, knowing this joy ride had to come to an end, Lindsay shuddered in full-blown release beneath him. Her head fell back against the pillow, her torso spasming, but her Kegel muscles continued their stranglehold, milking him.

Mindlessly, he continued thrusting as lightning bolts of fulfillment burst through him. Gabriel lost himself in the frenzy of simultaneous explosions of ecstasy. A harsh groan of satisfaction escaped from deep within his throat as he plunged up and over the crest of no return.

Yet Gabriel did return, albeit slowly, his limbs heavy as he zigzagged back to reality, cooling down from the longest, hottest orgasm of his life.

“Just stay here,” Lindsay said through labored breaths. Her arms and legs still coiled around him. His dick still nestled inside of her. “I just want to feel you, Gabriel, for a little while longer.” She splayed kisses along his neck and the bearded stubble on his chin. “God, this is Heaven.”

Gabriel knew exactly how she felt. If it were up to him, they would stay like this forever. After several moments of lying still together, Gabriel was concerned his weight might be burdensome for her. He lifted his head and kissed Lindsay’s forehead, cheeks, and lips, before reluctantly getting up, disposing of the condom, and rinsing off.

Once returning to bed, he noticed that Lindsay’s eyes were closed and her breathing steady. Gabriel didn’t believe it was possible for someone to fall asleep that quickly, but then he heard a hint of snoring.

At that moment, watching Lindsay sleeping so soundly, her lips swollen from his kisses, her naked body strewn across the bed totally relaxed, and listening to those gentle snores, Gabriel felt happier than at any point in his life.

No, sweetheart. This is Heaven.

Deciding not to question it or overanalyze things, he slipped into bed beside Lindsay, pulled her against him, and closed his eyes as well. The fact that eighty-five minutes remained in their party – which amounted to a lot of hard-earned cash – didn’t faze Gabriel. He could figure out what all this meant later tonight or tomorrow. No regrets this time. Don’t be afraid to try something out of the ordinary. Indeed, he was simply going to enjoy the serenity of falling asleep after a monumental fucking, too, but with the legendary Kayleigh Sucks in his arms.

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

“Well, hello there, handsome. How are you doing?” Lindsay said to Colt as, much later that afternoon, she opened the door to her bedroom and motioned for him to step inside. “Woah.” Teetering from one foot to the other and back again, Lindsay noted his Bruno Cucinelli suit and Rolex timepiece, and the imported Italian leather shoes. Amberjack? A rich musk, as usual, wafted through the air. Talk about the ultimate married man – and my greatest conquest. Despite Lindsay’s best efforts, it was difficult to keep her eyes away from his chiseled face and physique. Are you here to … whip your dick out … for meeeee?

“I’m good. How are you?”

Lindsay’s head was still spinning from the earlier party with Gabriel. The two slept together for an hour, and Lindsay felt so guilty afterward that she offered him an additional sixty minutes for free. I only got, like, two hours of sleep last night … if that. Gabriel didn’t mind that Lindsay had taken a hiatus on her job, but he wasn’t about to turn down a comped hour. It only added to what was already the greatest, most fulfilling experience of his life.

“Good. What’s up?” Lindsay felt unsteady on her feet, too, and more than a little lightheaded. This wasn’t two-glasses-of-Chardonnay buzzed. No, this was five-or-six-tequila-shots buzzed. Who’s counting, anyway? She smiled to herself. Damn. Not only was Colt McCarron intoxicating, but she wanted some of his hard stuff too. We should hook up with Pamela and fuck for old time’s sake.

“We need to talk.” Colt’s breath caught in his throat. “Normally, I’d make these decisions without conferring with anyone but Pamela, and that often includes Jim. My word has always been final in this house, no matter what, at least since my father passed away.” Colt took another deep, steadying breath. “But you’re next in line, the heir apparent to the throne, and you deserve to know before it’s common knowledge throughout the house. You must remember, though, that I’m still the one in charge, and it will remain that way until the sale officially gets approved and finalized. Every decision I make is done with either the best interests of the house in mind or, more importantly, the safety and wellbeing of our girls. It’s nothing personal. I don’t want you to get angry and lose your shit over this.”

“What?” Worry pricked at her. “What is it, Colt?”

His jaw set in a tense line. “I’m cutting Piper loose. She doesn’t have the mental makeup for this job.”

“What?” Lindsay repeated. Colt saw something hard and cold materialize in her otherwise buzzed eyes. “Huh? You’re firing Piper? That … it makes no sense. Why?”

“Not firing her, no.” He didn’t elaborate right away, and Lindsay’s chest tightened. “Letting her go. She’s failed her initiation. I’ll pay for a plane ticket out of my own pocket and take her to the airport tomorrow if she wants. She needs to go home to Cincinnati and be with her family. I’ll even pay to have her car shipped there.”

“You’re firing her … no, you’re punishing her because of the way that asshole trick treated her?” Lindsay immediately shot back, her dainty little fingers clenching into balled fists. “Letting her go, you’re calling it? Are you that pissed off you lost a sale? Of all things?”

“It’s not that at all.”

“Get out,” Lindsay stated in a low, menacing voice. “Get the fuck out of my room.”

“It has nothing to with what transpired with Charlie earlier and the fact he wanted to hunker down and throw punches with me when I denied extending his party with Piper no matter how much money he offered.”

Get. Out.

“I wasn’t about to let him treat Piper that way any longer. Not after I heard her sobbing over the intercom. Not to mention the way he spoke about my wife. Enough was enough.” Colt’s features darkened. “Piper couldn’t tell him no, so I had to do it for her.”

Things became so contentious – and Charlie so enraged with fury – that Pamela alerted the sheriff’s office once he threatened Colt, and both Deputy Samples and Deputy Vanetta came rushing to the brothel. Nicolette and Amelia dialed 9-1-1 as well. Statements were given and video surveillance handed over. Charlie was escorted out in short order, forever banned from the premises, and would be blacklisted in the LPIN community altogether by nightfall.

“I don’t know what got into that dude, but he’s taken a dark, dark turn since the day he first showed up three years ago, and Pamela took his virginity. A complete one-eighty. Nothin’ but an entitled prick now.”

“What does that loser incel have to do with Piper? Christina?”

“The girl’s a wreck, Lindsay! She isn’t cut out for this industry. She’s in the office with Pamela right now, crying, a massive puddle of tears. Even feared for a while that she may have broken her wrist somehow with Charlie. I had Dr. Muenich make a house call and come check her out, but it was a false alarm. Nothing major.” Colt raked his hands through his hair. “I’ve seen this happen before, unfortunately, but I’m not allowing it to happen again. The outcome. Not on my watch.”

“The outcome?” Disdain fell over the soft countenance of Lindsay’s face. “What in the blue hell are you talking about?” She scanned the desktop for her next drink.

“The same outcome that happened … to Evie.

Lindsay’s head snapped up like she’d been slapped across the face.

“Suicide happens more often than you think in our industry.” Colt’s words were barely audible, but full of remorse. “Legal prostitutes, illegal prostitutes, adult film stars, cam models, and strippers … way too often. Every month or two, you hear about another case on the news.” Colt hesitated, the lines of his face still tense, and his head wagged back and forth. “Suzi Singleton, the counselor from the local church who we had talk to you about Sammy two years ago, will be here at seven o’clock tonight to see Piper … Christina. Find out where her head is and if she needs any psychiatric help or spiritual guidance, but most importantly, to determine whether she’s stable and not having any … irrational impulses.

A brutal gasp escaped Lindsay’s lips and her eyes widened as she blurted out, “I have to see Christina now!”

((End of Chapter Forty-One))

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments