Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 21 Part 2

"Lindsay's "date" with Tony continues."

10
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of Chapter 21 / Part 1"

“Oh, Tony is gonna love this.” The fact that her velvet miniskirt was inching higher up her thighs on its own accord was of little consequence to Lindsay as she spoke to her reflection in the bathroom mirror. “This thing is micro, teeny tiny, very micro. Girl, you are smokin’. They gonna call the fire department on you.” Leaning forward, ample cleavage pushed up and over her lacey bustier top, and Lindsay marveled at how full her lips were, and how the cocksucker-red lipstick boosted them. “Time to go to the hoe prom.” Snickering, Lindsay did a pirouette on a sky-high stripper heel, and gave herself one final visual inspection. You hot bitch; I’d fuck you myself if I could.

Today was loads of fun. Although things were destined to end up here in the hotel, with them fucking, Lindsay’s day out with Tony seemed like an actual date. He’s such a sweet man and I’m glad sex wasn’t the only thing on his mind. She enjoyed herself and hoped that tomorrow, when they’d go to Camelback Mountain, a local hot spot for hiking and city views, would provide more of the same. Maybe I do need to get out and live a little and accept more bookings like this.

Lindsay slugged back the last of her alcohol and plonked the bottle on the counter next to the $10,000 in cash. Day one of having to be funny, charming, playful, witty, energetic, and friendly while looking like sex on a stick was almost in the books, but the most rigorous part lay ahead. She wet her lips. “It’s showtime, sister.”

But first, Lindsay stuffed the stack of hundreds into her purse and retrieved her phone. Still with no response, she considered giving Sammy a call, but glanced over her shoulder at the closed door, frowned, and put it away. Daddy will text me before the night is through. I know he will. He has to.

“Wow.” Tony’s eyes bulged as Lindsay emerged from the hotel washroom and flashed him her most inviting smile, stoking the fire into a full-blown inferno. “Holy …”

“You like it?”

“Yeah, it is … it is … hot damn.” Christ, she was so sexy, looking at him with those beguiling eyes as she reached behind herself to smooth the glossy black miniskirt downward. “You nailed it, honey.” When Tony’s arm circled Lindsay’s waist and pulled her onto his lap, their mouths met, and he thread his fingers into her long, luxurious hair, taking the kiss deeper. She tugged at his shirt, wanting him closer. Damn he loved that. Lindsay tasted better than she looked, if that was possible, and Tony relished the fervor coursing through him.

His right hand settled on her hip and she swayed against him. “I have dreamed of having you this close again every day for the past eleven months.” For now, he resisted the urge to raise her little miniskirt and see what panties, if any, she had on underneath.

Lindsay slid her fingertips along his forearm. “Tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, it gets to be your reality.”

His opposite hand covered a breast and squeezed. “Man, oh, man. I can’t believe how perfect you are.” He pressed a kiss to the smooth expanse of her shoulder and upper arm bared by the bustier and peeled down one side. “One of my favorite things about you is these nipples. Remember how obsessed I was with them last year?”

“They belong to you for the next three days.”

“Wow. I mean, like, it’s … wow.” He glanced skyward for a split second. “I didn’t anticipate being this nervous around you. It’s almost like you’re this world-famous movie star, a megastar, and I’m just a bumbling, starry-eyed fan. It’s insane.” Tony had been married to his wife, Bonnie, for eight years longer than Lindsay had been alive. Bonnie used to be a hottie when we were in college. But that was two kids and sixty pounds ago, not to mention a whole new personality and outlook on life. She’s such a prude – uptight and always complaining about something.

I don’t feel guilty. Tony had thought long and hard about this. He’d hesitated and had second thoughts, sure, but guilt never entered his mind. Tony didn’t want Bonnie to ever find out, obviously, but paying Lindsay for sex (and Kenzie, too, for that matter) was his personal decision and he’d found peace with it. I’m doing nothing wrong. His hands came to rest on Lindsay’s waist, her skin soft and silky. Don’t I deserve to be happy for a change?

He would never forget those sixty minutes with Lindsay last year. There was something compelling about this girl, something he’d never felt before, except perhaps when he dated his high school sweetheart, Mila, so many eons ago. I wish I married her instead.  Lindsay made his heart beat like a trip hammer, his blood rush, and his head feel light.

She said nothing as she retracted from his lap and stood, turning on a high heel and walking away, her legs mesmerizing him with the catlike grace of their movements. Damn, I gotta see what’s under that little skirt. Lindsay walked forward until she was standing in the only beam of sunlight that lit the room. After looking around, she glanced back over her shoulder and slid a smirk up one half as her face as their gazes locked. Lindsay stood in the sunlight by design, her pale blonde hair and tanned skin glowing with an almost ethereal healthiness.

Tony was just a man, after all, and Lindsay knew a thing or two about how to encourage men into satisfying her whims and desires and giving her what she wanted. Growing up beautiful, and especially since becoming a prostitute, Lindsay was hyperaware of the way men rubbernecked, about how their minds raced, and their bodies responded whenever she was close by.

Shifting her weight a few times to draw his attention toward her legs, Lindsay kept her back to him, bending lower to inspect her travel tote on the floor. “Hmm, here they are. I knew I had some condoms in here somewhere.” She was leaning all the way over, showing Tony that she wasn’t wearing any panties after all. Her grin turned smug at hearing his sudden intake of breath.

Kneeling to maintain some of her modesty, Lindsay again turned to glance back his way and saw through the curtain of her hair that, with his own head tilted, Tony’s mouth was dangling open as he tried to leer up her miniskirt. Was it fair to tease him this way? But Lindsay was used to getting her way, and her plan was to build the evening, their GFE party itself, to a crescendo, and have it end in spectacular fashion. Perhaps he’d tip her a few C-notes at the end of their date and, better yet, ask for another illegal transaction in the future.

Reaching behind herself to smooth the skirt down, Lindsay rose to her feet and was ready to use her strongest card yet, her trump card, one she would play in this little game between skilled seductress and desperate, middle-aged man.

Following a brief pause, she swept her free-flowing hair to the side and pursed her lips. Tony felt a burning sensation in the middle of his chest as their eyes connected once again.

“Spread your legs for me, baby.”

His mouth still ajar, Tony, seated on the bed, nodded as he followed orders.

Lindsay turned and stepped between his legs and nudged her knee across the bulge in his shorts. She placed her hands atop his shoulders and shook her body with gusto, causing her breasts to jiggle about inches from Tony’s face. Every hair on his scalp stood at attention and every neuron flared as she leaned in closer, her breath tickling his ear. “Would you like a lap dance?”

“Umm, yeah. Fuck yeah!”

Lindsay again straightened and stretched her arms over her head, holding on to several clumps of hair. Her eyes closed, she bumped and ground her body to an unheard rhythm. Both hands dropped and settled on either side of her waist, and she flung and whipped her hair about while undulating her hips. Her feet moving, Lindsay wasn’t performing a lap dance yet, but her hands slid up and down her body, rubbing all the erotic places, and then squished her breasts together before settling at eye level and staring at Tony for several seconds, offering a gaze so tender it nearly melted his heart.

“I want to pleasure you, baby, and give you the best night of your life. Oh, I know you need it. I can tell by the way you’ve been ogling me all day. You deserve this, too, Tony.” Lindsay tapped his nose with a fingertip and giggled. “Once we start fucking, I want us to go until three, four o’clock in the morning.” Her head bobbed to the side and she offered a seductive pout. “Can you last that long and give me what I need too?”

“Yes,” came his hoarse whisper.

Lindsay turned her back and bent all the way over, her head almost touching the floor. She gripped her ankles and began twerking her backside, the globes shaking violently, causing the miniskirt to jostle and ride higher, giving Tony an unobstructed view of her pussy and ass. Lindsay worked it like a pro, demonstrating complete control of not only the situation, but Tony as well.

“I need a hard dick tonight. Please don’t let me down.”

She eased upright. spreading her feet as her hips continued to roll and pulse. Lindsay turned and stepped closer until their bodies were a breath apart. “I need a hard dick so bad.” Tony glanced up, past her breasts, one nipple exposed and begging for attention. He managed to move his eyes from that distraction and noticed Lindsay, again bubbling with mischief, smiling back at him. “Please.”

By now, Tony’s cock was throbbing.

Lindsay placed her hands on Tony’s shoulders and used them as an anchor while her body gyrated, her breasts in his face, the skirt swishing about her thighs. She turned away once more and straddled his lap, putting her hands on his knees, and jamming her backside against his crotch. “Do you like my ass, baby? Like me rubbing it all over your dick like this?” Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she licked her bottom lip. “Oh, I love a big, juicy dick. Nothing in this world makes me happier. The bigger, the better.” Lindsay reached back and slapped her backside. “Is my ass tight enough for you, baby?”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

The rip of the condom packet preceded the unyielding pressure of Sammy’s dick sliding against the moist, sunken valley of Kenzie’s folds, parting and stretching her as he searched for entrance. When he found it, Sammy snatched Kenzie’s hair, pulling her head all the way back as he shoved into her pussy, so rough and fierce, so deep. Overwhelming in his presence and intensity, yanking hair and spanking ass were two of Sammy’s favorite pastimes, and like all the others before her, Sammy would own Kenzie’s body tonight, and he wanted her to know it too.

Kenzie was a woman made for fucking. Pressed belly-up against the wall, the twenty-seven-year-old had that Latina in her, keeping her fiery and ready to rumble when the price was right. Sammy’s cock pumped in and out as his nostrils bathed in the scent of her shoulders, her neck, and her hair.

“Yes, yes!” Kenzie reached for the wall, raking at the faded paint with claw-like hands. She shoved her hips back and impaled herself on him. “Oh, Sammy! God, fuck!”

He surged with all his might, slamming her back up against the wall until his hips were jackhammering her ass and she was flush against the paint, unable to find the leverage to shove back any more to meet him.

But he had to get deeper, perhaps with a better angle. Sammy wanted to thrust, but there was nothing sturdy to grab on to. He hooked an arm around Kenzie’s waist, jerked her from the wall, and tossed her down over the nearest thing he could find, the countertop of her in-room kitchenette. She cried out as he again yanked her head back and slammed into her, as hard as he could, all the way up to his balls. Sammy’s cock seethed harder, hotter.

“You’re my cum bitch, aren’t you? My little Puerto Rican cum bitch?”

Sammy rode Kenzie with everything he had, driving up against her ass, the force of it pushing her legs out from under her. She fought to get back into position but failed, and Sammy fucked her all the way down until she was squished upon the floor. The sounds that ensued – the slick, wet slapping of her pussy as it took every thrust, convulsing, and milking in tight all around him – had Sammy shuddering hard, close to another orgasm.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

Tomorrow, I’ll fuck Pamela again, for sure, and Karma, Scarlett, Gwen, and maybe one or two more sluts if I have the energy.

Purchasing a woman dedicated to this kind of service was, in Sammy’s mind, far better than owning a private plane or yacht. It exceeded anything else. It sure as hell beats being monogamous. How many times had he ate a caviar dinner off a waxed cunt like Kenzie’s and fucked her afterward, or, in Lindsay’s case, allowed his friends to do so? Could he enjoy such perversions with a “regular” woman? Someone who wasn’t a prostitute?

Ehh, forget about Lindsay and her incessant texting for now. To hell with her. I’m having too much fun to trouble myself with that bratty little cunt.

I’ll punish Lindsay because I can, stick her in her cage, and deny her orgasm for a week once we’re back in Utah.

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

“Are you going to eat me?” Lindsay asked, almost pleading, as Tony moved his face in for a closer inspection.

“No, I’m not going to eat you.” Tony’s eyes were transfixed on Lindsay’s little pink pussy, so ripe, so fertile, so perfect as he nipped at her inner thigh. “I’m going to dine like a King on you.”

He gave Lindsay’s folds a long, deliberate swipe with his tongue and pried them apart with a pair of fingers. She released an involuntary moan and was already squirming underneath his oral ministrations. Tony licked over to her clitoris, kissed it, and raised his gaze. When he noticed Lindsay’s fingers playing with her breasts and her head nestled on the pillow, eyes closed and lips parted, it gave him validation. Tony wanted to enjoy these three days, of course, but it was far more important that Lindsay enjoy herself too. I want to make her happy because she sure as hell makes me happy. He slid his mouth back to her clitoris and lapped up the excess moisture.

Tony soon focused on one lip, paying homage to it,  luxuriating in the moment. Lindsay’s skin was soft, and the smoothness was enhanced by her lack of pubic hair, and Tony almost became drunk rubbing his nose against the flaps of her feminine crevice.

Not accustomed to a lover who was invested in her own pleasure, Lindsay was writhing beneath his workmanship and her moans had become a steady chorus of bliss. Lindsay wanted more, much more, and soon she was bouncing up and down on the bed and thrusting against the mouth that was driving her toward ecstasy.

When she opened her eyes, Lindsay saw the face of the man who was providing these incredible sensations. Tony’s visage was wet and shiny, his cheeks covered with the juices from her pussy. He hesitated and peeked up at her.

“Please don’t stop. That feels wonderful.”

Tony smiled and resumed working his magic. This time, he concentrated on the opposite lip, craning his neck, and again experienced lightheadedness at the intoxicating aroma. Tony had plenty of time – all night if he wanted – and he lashed various places, time and again until he decided to focus his attention on one specific spot.

Lindsay’s clitoris was swollen and had already pushed out from underneath its protective hood. To Tony, it resembled a precious pearl. With her thrashing all over the bed, he opened his mouth and took the nub inside, his lips forming a seal at its base and his tongue caressing the engorged sides and top.

Fabulous as this was, now Lindsay’s pleasure tripled, and she cried out. No one had given her oral sex quite this stimulating since Pamela, and that was eleven long months ago. Was that truly the case, or was she so accustomed to Sammy’s knock-down, drag-out style, and the fact he was never tender and loving like this?

No matter, Tony’s tongue stroking her clitoris had summoned a tornado inside Lindsay. She clamped her thighs around his head and her fingers buried themselves in his thinning hair to press his mouth hard against her pussy. Erratic movements intensified. She again bounced up and down as her ass and legs swung from side to side.

Tony clung to Lindsay’s thighs and kept his lips wrapped around her clitoris, sucking and licking with all his skill. Cunnilingus was one of his favorite acts and Bonnie used to let him have his way with her, but she’d shied away from it once they had their second child and hadn’t allowed him to go down on her at all in ten years.

Lindsay’s climax hit her like a tsunami, knocking the breath from her lungs and liquifying her muscles. Screaming, she struggled to keep her eyes open, not wanting to miss a second of the delicious image of Tony overloading her with his mouth. She bucked against him once, twice, a third time, and her body went limp, and she vibrated in the aftermath of release.

Instinct took over and Tony gathered Lindsay to him, holding her close he could feel the rapid thump of her heart against his chest. “Kayleigh, oh, Kayleigh. Oh my God.” He buried his face in blonde hair and embraced her, cherishing her, never wanting this perfect moment to end.

“I think you just conquered me.”

Lindsay trailed her hand over Tony’s head, making him shiver. He started to speak, but his voice came out raspy, so he cleared his throat and tried again. “Was it really good? You enjoyed yourself? Not pretending or faking it for my benefit?”

“It was phenomenal.” Lindsay’s eyes sparkled as she pulled back and smiled at him. “You were phenomenal.” She slid one hand along his chest and glided it down between his legs. Tony’s gaze lowered to watch Lindsay grip his cock and start with a steady, slow frigging. “Now it’s my turn to get you off.”

Tony’s chest swelled with a mixture of pride and accomplishment as Lindsay retreated from the bed and walked over to her travel tote, now on the office table. Damn, that ass is spectacular in all its naked splendor. Tony groaned and his mouth gaped at the sight, with Lindsay’s back to him, those long, silky blonde tresses shimmering, as she rummaged through her belongings.

“What are you doing?” Tony’s eyes narrowed as Lindsay returned with a small tube in hand. What was it? Some sort of gel? Cream? An ointment?

Lindsay popped the cap and Tony’s body tensed as she squeezed a generous helping of the substance across the tip of his cock. “It’s sex lube.” He wasn’t used to this; the use of lubricant was unchartered territory for him.

Lindsay lathered her own hands, placed two fingers upon his forehead, and pushed, causing the back of his head to plop to the mattress with a soft thud. “Lay back and relax, baby, enjoy it. I’m gonna send you flying.”

Tony’s left knee rose off the bed as Lindsay, standing beside it, grasped his cock with both hands and began with a vigorous stroking. The lubricant spread and the sudden titillation almost blew Tony’s mind. It was cool and tingly yet burned at the same time. The moistness allowed Lindsay to pump at a frenetic speed.

He dug his left heel into the mattress and knew this promised to be monumental. “Oh, my.” Tony had never used any sort of lubricant before. Nor had anyone on him, or so he thought, and his reaction was proof of it. Groaning, he tried tilting his hips to the side and his right leg flattened, his foot stretching out at a ninety-degree angle.

“Oh, Kayleigh. What … what are …?”

Yet Lindsay stood there, silent, her hands working harder, more diligently. She increased the tempo and now her hands resembled a distorted blur. Tony’s cock was trapped between ooey-gooey fingers, the lubricant everywhere, his pleasure ramping up to unspeakable heights. He fisted the comforter and released his loudest moan yet as Lindsay tilted her head and bit her lip, her expression stern, focused, deadly serious, wanting to repay the earlier favor and provide the utmost in pleasure.

There was no resisting this. Every nerve within Tony’s body was on high alert, his senses blazing, as he placed both elbows on the bed and attempted to sit up, desperate for a better view. Yet he fell back down, arching his back, his neck, straining both. One arm curled across his chest as he sensed the gates of paradise opening, beckoning him inside. Tony’s other arm went behind his head and quavered like aspen in the wind as his moans were now nonstop, uncontrollable.

You’re hot as fuck!” he spat out. “I fucking love you!”

Lindsay continued to pump, increasing the pressure.

When the finale came, Tony had never experienced such euphoria. Lindsay took care of him and then some. His dick erupted like a fire hydrant and fluids shot everywhere. For a moment, he believed he was ascending to Heaven, and it felt breathtaking.

But then he floated back down, under Lindsay’s watchful eye and expert, loving care, and sunk into the mattress. Tony’s arms and legs were so heavy that he couldn’t move them! It’s like they’re strapped to the bed by massive weights. Nor did he mean to cry, however, this was one more thing in what was becoming a laundry list of items about this girl he couldn’t control. Lindsay was amazing. She’d given him the best orgasm of his life, bar none.

What the hell did she just do to me?

In the fallout, Lindsay giggled at her “handiwork” as she gathered a box of tissues and wiped at his cock, his testicles, thighs, stomach – wherever there was lubricant or sperm. “You made a mess, baby.” She leaned over and pecked his forehead. “I have lube and cum all over me. I’m going to the bathroom to wash up real quick.” She captured his mouth in a demanding kiss. “By the way, this is the same lube I used on you last year during our party.”

“It is? Really?”

Tony was just now regaining use of his extremities. Woah. How could Lindsay make him feel so damn good with a double handjob? She’d sucked his dick countless times tonight, they’d fucked twice, and he managed to get her to orgasm during oral sex. But nothing compares to what that girl just did to me.

He covered his brow and glanced over at the washroom door when he heard water running from within. Tony still couldn’t make sense of what just happened. Lindsay simply extended her hand, he accepted it, and like an angel with wings, she took him on a journey to Heaven and back again. Holy fuck, I’ve never been this exhausted. …

Lindsay emerged from the washroom a moment later, still nude, and pranced over to the bed with a hop in her step. She snuggled close and placed the side of her face upon Tony’s shoulder.

“Kayleigh, I … I … don’t even …”

“Don’t talk, baby,” she said, her smile beaming, kissing his chin. “Lie back, enjoy it. I’ve never seen a man come so hard. We’re gonna have to do that again tomorrow night, huh?”

What did you use on me? What was it, exactly?”

She didn’t answer and the room fell into silence for the next several minutes, save for his labored breathing and the sound of Lindsay splaying angel kisses across his neck and shoulders. She’s like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to sex – just keeps going and going and going. Oh, man. Tony knew what happiness was. I’ll give this girl my life savings if that’s what it takes to be with her again.

 

*

 

“Tony?” Lindsay had to force cheer into her voice. Despite her happy façade, her mind was wrenched with chaos and worry, as she’d checked her smartphone while in the washroom and still didn’t have any new messages. Why hasn’t Daddy texted me back? She’d been in Arizona for over fifteen hours. Is he okay? Was he in an accident or something? Wild and irrational thoughts began to permeate her brain too. Did he find someone younger and prettier than me, and is he fucking her right now? Crazy as this may sound, Lindsay feared that she may be “too old” for Sammy. I do turn twenty later in the year.

She clenched her eyes tight and shook her head. What about my money? What if he cuts off my allowance? I gave up my family, my friends, my entire life, to be his submissive. I … I could wind up on … on the street.

Perhaps it was time to come up with a Plan B.

“Tony?” she repeated.

“Yes, Kayleigh?” He caressed her cheek with a finger. “What is it, sweetheart?”

“I’d like for you to call me Lindsay from now on.”


(End of Chapter Twenty-One - to be continued)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments