Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Joke That Backfired Part Seven

"Just when I thought the whole episode was finished, I realized it had only just begun."

14
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

When last we met our heroine, she had experienced a wild thirty-six hours or so. First was her discovery of lesbian love and how it made her feel. Then there was sex with the first person other than her husband since college and it was with a student… amazingly while she was on the phone with her husband! Shortly after that, she basically recruited a sexy threesome with another female student and her teacher friend.

As if that wasn’t enough, she participated in a wild group sexual escapade with four others in her car as she was coming home. Her appetite for sex wasn’t satisfied just yet as she let a cop finger her to get out of a ticket. (See parts one through six) What else could possibly happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dropping Melanie off at her house I drove the two blocks from hers to mine and was trying to figure out how I was going to explain to my husband why all of a sudden I had a shaved pussy. My head was spinning from the experiences of the past few days with all sorts of questions and no alibis or answers.

As I entered my house quietly, I was relieved that Ken and Nate were both asleep. I took a quick shower and put on my pajamas, slid into bed hoping he wouldn’t wake up. I knew if he did he would want sex, given that he was without it while I was on the school trip.

I had a fitful night’s sleep as I tried to find a reason why my furry patch of pubic hair was all gone. I was startled when the alarm went off much earlier than normal. Ken woke up and rolled over, grabbing my boob. He sleepily mumbled, “I wanted to get up early so I would have time to make love to my puddin’. I missed you so much.”

I stopped his hand as it started to work lower down my body toward my pussy. “Honey, I’d love to but…this is the third day of my period," I lied. “I’m sleeping in today. I called in sick. Heavy flow day. It’s been a rough few days.”

After hearing his heavy sigh, he got up and prepared for work. Over his shoulder, he said, “I guess I’m taking Nate to school. I already asked Nana to watch Nate tonight so we could get it on again after I got home from work but I guess that’s out the window. I’m not canceling Nana. She’s excited to see him. See you tonight.”

My mind was in such a whirl of emotions I forgot that I was going to clean up the inside of my car before he got home. That night we had a rather quiet dinner as I knew he was frustrated about not getting screwed. As I cleaned up the dishes the doorbell rang. I heard him answer it and say, “Ah…hi. What can I do for you guys?”

I walked into the foyer and saw Mr. Edwards (Danny’s dad), Danny and …oh my God, the cop who pulled us over for littering! My mouth dropped open as Ken stepped aside to let them in. Just as Ken was about to close the door there was another knock. He opened it again and it was Melanie!

I found out later that she had received a call from John—Danny’s dad—and was told to meet them at our house right away. He told her to be there, ‘if you know what’s good for you’. The five of us stood there silently and rather nervously for what seemed like an eternity.

Ken said to the officer, “Is there a problem, sir?”

“Well, as a matter of fact, there is. I received a complaint from Mr. Edwards here regarding some inappropriate behavior on the part of your wife and her friend.”

John interrupted, “You see, Mrs. Harris, Danny here isn’t too bright about some things. He forgot that I know the password to his phone. And well, while he was sleeping, I wanted to see if he had taken any pictures of the competition. And, low and behold, I found some very interesting pictures, indeed.”

Danny blushed and looked away as I almost passed out before grabbing the closet doorknob to keep from falling. Melanie’s hands went to her face in fear as she gasped. The same smirk appeared on both John’s face and the cop’s, too.

“What’s this about? Why are you here?” Ken stammered.

John walked over to Ken and shoved Danny’s phone to my husband’s face, giggling. “It seems my son here won more than a gold medal.” I peeked over Ken’s shoulder to see me in the car, legs spread, ruined bra laying loose below my exposed tits with my tongue sticking out playfully! Melanie had sat down on the couch, sobbing.

“Jesus! That can’t be… she doesn’t shave down there. This kid photoshopped her face onto this picture. You little pervert!”

The cop reached into his pocket and pulled out my ruined blouse and bra that the cops picked up off the side of the road. He dropped them on the floor. “I believe these are yours, Mrs. Harris. Mr. Harris, look at the blouse and bra in that picture. Don’t they look a little familiar?” The cop smiled as he looked at the cum stained blouse on the floor and then back up to him.

Danny went over and sat next to Mel on the couch and put his arm around her. “Don’t worry, Melanie. it will be alright.”

“Well, you…. photoshopped some other gal’s pussy on my wife’s picture then! God, high school boys! Honey, I’m sorry I described your body to these assholes but I think they’re all trying to blackmail us. We can’t let them think this is your tits and pus… well, looking at it closer they did find a woman whose boobs do look a lot like yours. These guys are good. How much money do you fuckers want? “

Danny was rubbing Mel’s back to comfort her. Or at least that’s what I thought until I saw he was fumbling to get her bra unhooked. She was sobbing when he whispered in her ear, “Remember our agreement. You still owe me big time.”

John said, “No money. Mrs. Harris can prove it’s her in the picture. In fact, I insist on it. I’m on the school board and we have a meeting tomorrow night. I’m sure the rest of the board would love to know what these two have been up to. Mr. Harris. Go take a look in your wife’s car. You can see from the background of this photo that it’s her car.”

He ran out the door and the cop looked at me, then Melanie. “You guys know what you have to do.” John was grabbing at the front of his pants. “Yeah, prove it, honey. Get those clothes off.”

I looked over at Melanie on the couch. Danny had his hand up her tee-shirt and he was grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. Mel looked at Danny’s dad and said, “if I give you three what you obviously came here for, will you let Mrs. Harris go? No need to ruin her marriage over this.” As they stared at her she pulled her tee over her head and threw it on the floor and her loose bra fell off her arms.

She stood up and said, “Come on you three. Back to my place. Let’s leave these folks alone. They have a kid upstairs. No need for him to see this.

“Yeah, my son’s upstairs. You don’t want him to see anything like this,” I lied, knowing he wasn’t home.

Danny reached up from the couch and yanked her sweat pants down her legs. Either she didn’t have any on or he had also grabbed her panties. She stood there naked except for her shoes and socks as John and the cop laughed. Danny said gleefully, “I’m getting what you promised. No more delaying like you did on the trip!”

John said, “So this is the gal you wanted to tap on the trip? Good going, son! She’s definitely fuckable. And I saw the pics on your phone that you fucked this older teacher, too. Jesus, if you ain’t a chip off the old block!”

I saw John’s hard-on growing in his pants as Danny pushed Mel back down on the couch. He yanked her sweats off her ankles and stood up to more easily get his shorts off. The now-familiar cock sprang out as he looked over his shoulder and said, “you two can fight over sloppy seconds… or thirds.”

I saw that the two men weren’t watching as Danny lay on top of her but were rather looking at me, smiling as they undressed me with their eyes.

“No… this isn’t going to happen. You heard her. She wants you both, too. I’m not playing your sick game.”

The cop walked up to me and said, I’m afraid I’m going to have to take you in. You committed a lot more crimes than the littering I caught you for." With that, he pulled out his handcuffs, turned me around and cuffed my wrists behind my back.

Just then Ken burst back through the door. “Jesus, Terri! There’s jizz all over the car. Did you let this gal here fuck a couple of students in our car? There’s too much in the car for it to be only one guy. Melanie here must be one nympho. I guess you didn’t know she did that. I mean, you wouldn’t let a young kid see you naked. Or… actually, you know, do anything to you, would you, sweetie? I mean, this pic does sorta look like you in the car but…”

Danny was getting his meat in Melanie as he turned his head towards us. “OH, your old lady loved the fucking I gave her. You didn’t even realize I was fucking her while she was talking to you on the phone, you dumb ass!”

John looked at Ken and said, “Bro, he’s right. And here’s the proof your wife isn’t so innocent.” He reached over and grabbed the waist of my slacks to yank them down. I pressed my body against the wall but the cop pushed me back so John had a better chance of getting them down.

“No, no… don’t do that to her. I don’t want strangers seeing my wife like that. I’ll talk to her about this later. Don’t arrest her, ok?” He ran over and just as John got the one side of my slacks over my bare hip, Ken slapped his hand away and said, “This is wrong. Officer, make him stop!” The cop just smiled and crossed his arms.

As I struggled, John grabbed my slacks again on the left and then the cop grabbed them on my right!

Danny looked up from mid-Mel fuck and shouted, “Just tear them off, Dad! That’s what we did! She loves that shit, right Melanie?” Melanie tried to shake her head no but was more interested in Danny fucking her as she hooked her legs around his upper thighs.

The cop giggled, “The kid’s right. I mean look at those clothes I brought over as evidence. And buddy, your wife has a bald pussy. I should know. I finger fucked the shit out of her last night!”

With that, he grabbed a handful of her slacks right next to her pocket and pulled hard. John took his queue and did the same on the other side as I struggled mightily while my husband tried to keep them from exposing me. The pressure was too much as the button of my slacks popped off and their pressure release ripped the material down the side of my zipper. John pushed Ken onto the floor so they could both get two hands on my slacks.

After only seconds my ripped and ruined slacks were falling down to my ankles as I feigned as if I was being abused by telling them to stop. Actually, I realized that this whole scene was turning me on. I quickly felt that I was getting very wet. But I faked struggling against my handcuffs for Ken’s benefit.

Ken dived toward us to stop them but the cop let me go and held him back as John unzipped and pulled out his cock. My eyes went wide at how long it was! I didn’t try to run from John. I could have but… I decided I didn’t want to.

“Now it’s time to show hubby here what we four already know. And we’ll do it the way my son says you like it!”

Ken was on all fours as the cop held his head up so he could see. John walked behind me and grabbed both sides of my panties at my ass and yanked hard. I could feel his exposed cock on the back of my thigh.  I was suddenly glad that the material was no match for his strength as it pulled toward both of my hips. The panties loosened in the front but stayed up as I backed into his dick. I was panting hard as I couldn’t look at my husband but rather over to the couch where Melanie screamed an enormous orgasm while Danny fucked her. Now we both knew how good his cock felt.

I leaned my head back and whispered to John so that my husband couldn’t hear, “Rip the front off, you big stud, I dare you!”

His fists went to work and the panties practically disintegrated. My shirttail flopped on my lower belly but wasn’t long enough to cover my bald pussy as Ken stared up at me, amazed, enraged, embarrassed and somewhat humiliated, too, I guess. “It’s true, then. Look what you did to yourself, all shaved! And…? Wait… you didn’t let this kid and this cop here fuck you, did you?”

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

The cop took Danny’s phone from Ken’s hand and laid it on the carpet in front of him. John giggled, “Swipe left, asshole. We thought we were going easy on you just showing you the one with her sticking her tongue out. There’s plenty more my kid took.”

As he bent down on all fours I saw the cop behind him kneeling and looking over his shoulder. I could see the phone upside down from where I stood and there was one of Danny fucking me on the bed in the hotel. And then the pictures of Penny drilling Mel with the black dildo.  Then Penny with her face inches from my hairy beaver moments before she shaved off all my pubes. Then there was one of Penny licking Danny’s cum out of my wide-open snatch… the last pic. I could tell the cop and John were excited seeing them. I felt a little proud of myself getting these men excited and hard because of my body and what I enjoyed doing with it.

I looked up at the cop to see if he approved and saw he was also hard and had his dick out now, too. It was dark last night when he pulled us over and I didn’t get a good look at his member through my cum stained windshield while Mel was giving him the blow job. I was impressed by its length and also that Melanie had gotten it all the way to the back of her throat.

By this time I could feel John’s long cock had worked its way between my upper thighs. Ken looked up in disgust from the phone, fuming as he saw the head of John’s cock working in and out of his view just below my newly bald cunt. He obviously also saw I wasn’t doing a great job of fighting to get away from him.

“You fucking bitch! You like all this goddamn attention, don’t you? And with gals, too! And I thought I knew you! I guess you’d let anybody fuck you! So, you like your clothes ripped off, do you?

From their vantage on the couch after finishing fucking, Melanie and Danny had been watching like two spectators at a baseball game (albeit nude ones) when Danny said, “Hell, everybody but my Dad has seen her tits more than you this past week, Mr. Harris. HaHa. She’s practically our whore now!”

“Well here, you horny little asshole, you might as well see them now!” Ken rose up on his knees and grabbed the front of my shirt and with the well-practiced maneuver I had come to expect these past few days, ripped my shirt to each side, buttons flying off. I felt my pussy seeping juices but with my arms behind me in the cuffs, I decided not to pretend I wanted to stop him.

I wanted John to see my whole body, too. Ken yanked my shirt down off my shoulders as far as it could go and I felt John wiggle his hand down inside the back collar and unhook me. I pretended to struggle by jumping up and down until my bra rode up over my tits. I kept jumping as the four in front of me could see my boobs jiggling up and down.

The cop said, “Mr. Harris! Stop! I can’t let you harm her against her will. Don’t you dare choke her!” As Ken tried to stand up the cop grabbed him by the back of his pants which made them come down. Ken was breathing hard I saw a wild look in his eyes that I had never seen before. Maybe he was going to choke me and I couldn’t protect myself. John had grabbed my bra roughly and managed to pop one of the straps so that it now dangled free off my left shoulder. I felt him mauling my tits with both hands as he had me in a bear hug around my arms. He started pinching my nipples hard. It felt divine.

I was confused by Ken’s actions as his pants were down and I could see his dick had popped out of his boxers He did look hard as he usually did when he saw me naked but I knew he was horny with me being gone. He tried to push the cop off of him but I did notice he was staring at the officer’s exposed dick. As he flailed maniacally the cop rolled him over onto his back. The cop said, “Hold still. Calm down, Mr. Harris. Just relax.” And with that, the cop grabbed my husband’s cock and started jacking it!

At the exact same time, Mel, Danny, John, and I all said, “Oh my God!”

The cop said, “We have to get him mellowed out or he might be dangerous.”

My husband lay back as if in a trance and his eyes looked up at me but didn’t seem to focus. “Baby, I… wouldn’t be hard like this if I had been able to fuck you this morning but you’re On the third day of your period.”

Mel and Danny looked at each other and shrugged. Danny said, ”Ah, no… not true. She wasn’t on her period when I fucked her.”

Mel chimed in, “She was dry last night when I ate her out or that wouldn’t have happened. I don’t know what he’s talking about.” The cop nodded in accent, “She didn’t have a tampon on when I finger fucked her last night”

I was so amazed at what was happening I bent forward to get a better look at what the cop was doing to my husband who was sobbing but lying completely still. Jesus! Someone other than me was jacking Ken off! As I leaned forward John quickly pushed his cock into my ass! “OOWWW! Easy, stud… slow down!”

Ken lay there as he was getting jacked off and looked at me. “So, you’re going to let him fuck you, too, eh? And in the ass? You never let me do that. Everyone in this fucking house gets to fuck you but me, is that it?! Well, I guess you ain’t the only pervert in this family, are you? Officer, quit jacking me off and suck my cock. You know you want to!”

The cop went down on my husband expertly as I felt John’s cock push further in my ass. I looked over to the couch and saw Danny was hard again. Jeez, he never quits! Melanie jumped up and came over to me. She saw how my tits were swaying under me as John was buggering me and she squeezed my tit lightly. “Maybe this is all they want and won’t tell on us. I’m glad you agreed to let Danny’s dad fuck you. That might save us. Once they’re all fucked out, I think they’ll leave us alone. All they wanted was sex from us. And we’re both enjoying the attention, right, baby?”

“Get the key to the cuffs from the cop while he’s distracted. My arms are starting to hurt.”

John reached in front and his hands took Mel’s place on my swaying tits as she crawled over on the floor, turned on her back and wiggled underneath the officer and guided his cock into her mouth for the second time in two days. Her fingers were unbuckling his belt. I realized this was the same ploy she had used at the hotel to get Danny’s phone. Man, she was good!

Ken had one hand on the back of the cop’s head as he bobbed up and down on his cock slurping as he did. With his other hand, he reached up and grabbed Melanie’s tit. After a few minutes, Mel had the cop’s pants down to his knees as he was bent over Ken sucking him off, oblivious to Mel rummaging through his pockets. Danny realized what was happening and got up from the couch and pulled the cop's pants off.

He went through his pockets careful not to touch his gun belt and got the key. He looked up to me and winked. Mel decided not to stop sucking him off and seemed to like Ken mauling her tit and pinching her nipple.

I watched intently as Danny unlocked my cuffs while his Dad was pounding my ass hard now, his hands kneading my tits mercilessly. I was actually a little jealous of Ken exploring my friend. Weird since I didn’t seem to mind the cop sucking him off! In fact, it looked kinda cool seeing someone other than me getting pleasure from his tool.

Still bent over by John, I started to rub my wrists. “Thanks, Danny.”

“No problem, teach. Now you can repay me. Drilling you with the dildo in your bald cunt was great but it isn’t gonna cut it tonight. I wanna fuck your sweet cunt again.” He grabbed my wrist and yanked me off his dad’s boner and pulled me over to the couch.

“Hey, son. I wasn’t done!”

“Then get your dad-ass over here and lay down. I’ll put her back where she was. We can both get what we want from this whore!

John lay back on the couch, his hard cock in hand as Danny grabbed my forearms gently and guided me so one leg was bend and over John’s hip while my other leg was still on the floor for leverage. It was as if Danny was asking me to dance at the Senior Prom. He looked so innocent and seemed to think I was as fragile as a doll. We both knew better as I smiled at him as he lowered me onto his dad’s pole, which went right back into my ass much easier this time as he had already stretched my asshole.

John’s rough hands were back on my tits as he pulled me back against him, the perfect angle for my gaping pussy practically aiming at his son. Danny crawled onto the end of the couch and wasted no time entering my pussy for the second time in a few days. I loved his cock and the sensation of his and his dad’s pole fucking both of my holes was divine.

I then heard the sound I’ve heard hundreds of times in this house; the low growl that Ken makes right before he cums. I looked over and saw the officer’s Adam’s apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed Ken’s load.

Ken rolled over on his side panting as he saw Mel was still sucking the cop off. He rolled on top of her and spread her legs and started licking her cunt. My eyes went wide and even though I was getting double penetrated by two studs my brain went into wife mode.

“Hey! You can’t do that to my friend! Get away from her.

“Fuck you, bitch! I’ll do as I damn well please! Just like you are!”

Mel pulled her mouth off the cop’s cock to yell at me, “Yeah, shut up, whore! You’re getting dicked, why shouldn’t I?”

Ken looked at the cop and said, “Yeah, let’s fuck this bitch. I can get hard again but you are harder than me so you take the tight back porch, I’ll fill her hot young box!”

“Yeah, do it to me! Fuck what she says!” Mel pushed the cop back on her back and straddled his body as she looked at me and stuck out her tongue at me like a grade school gal.

My mind was swimming as I realized that four hard cocks were fucking two women in my living room.

I felt two cocks pounding in unison and almost touching the thin membrane between as if they were about to bust through it and touch each other. My first double fucking was making me scream in ecstasy. Boy, was I glad that Nate was at Nana’s house.

“Fill her ass, Dad! Let’s oil up this whore with our cum!”

Melanie was staring at me from the floor and winked.   I couldn’t believe my husband had gotten hard so fast again. He usually asleep within minutes of fucking me.

I wasn’t able to tell whether Mel or I had our orgasm first. We were both screaming and bouncing from two hard dicks each. All I know is that I was in heaven from this whole experience. I didn’t want it to end but…

Within five minutes, first the cop, then John, then Ken and finally Danny had filled both of us up with their pearl jam. When they pulled out of us, four wide-open girl-holes were leaking cum on the couch and floor. The carpet might need cleaning but I was relieved that the couch was leather.

Everyone was panting from exhaustion as we slowly picked up our clothes. All but me who didn’t have a thing to wear. So I pulled my ruined short and bra off and used the shirt to sop up the cum in and around me; just like I had one in my car the night before. Mel grabbed my ruined slacks and tried to do the same on the carpet.

When everyone was as presentable as they were ever going to be, John looked at his son and said,

“You better not tell any of your friends about this. If this gets out it will be harder to keep the rest of the school board from finding out. If this episode or whatever you did on the trip gets out, I’ll know it will be because you blabbed. If that happens, I’ll disown your ass and you can go live with your mother in Wyoming.”

Mel chimed in, “Yeah, and you better tell Penny and Jenny the same. Tell them to zip their lip. And for good measure tell Penny that you won’t fuck her pretty black ass anymore if anyone finds out about her lez episode with us And as for Jenny, tell her that she must keep her crush on me to herself if she wants to ever be alone with me again.”

I smiled as I walked the three studs to the door, “While you're at it, Danny, tell them to come see us if they want to ‘discuss’ this any further.  Mel and I want to 'congratulate' them further on their gold medals...together! We may have to take more pictures of them. For the yearbook, of course." 

Published 
Written by territeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments