Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are coming into this story partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning."

The three of us were sitting in the living room having coffee, Maeve on the couch with me and April in the recliner. Maeve leaned in and whispered to me that we needed to talk to April about our combined future. I stretched, took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

“April, you know how when we were all at Maeve’s house, I said I was more attracted to Maeve than to you,” I began.

“Yes, and I said it wasn’t a big deal,” she answered.

“Well, it’s become a big deal,” I continued. “We are talking about taking the next step and making our relationship more permanent. But we both love you so we want you to be part of it.” Maeve held her breath, knowing that the next words might change her life forever.

“Are you talking marriage?” she asked.

“That word hasn’t been mentioned,” said Maeve, “yet. We were talking last week and with me having to go home next week, we need to figure out where our relationship is going from here,” She shifted into more of a sitting position. “I want Stuart and me to be more than fuck buddies. I love him and I want to spend my life with him. I love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

April sighed before continuing, “So, you want to have your cake and eat it too.”

“I guess,” said Maeve. “Dumb idea, huh.” April got up and came over to Maeve, kneeling in front of her.

“Not dumb at all, I understand. The thing is I don’t want to lose you guys either,” she leaned forward and kissed Maeve very tenderly.  “I can handle it if you guys want to get married. I just hope that I can still be involved with you both. I love you guys, not just for the wild sex, you are my favourite people in the world. As long as we keep sharing each other whenever we get together, I have no problem with whatever you want to do.”

Maeve’s eyes became wet, she took April’s face in her hands, “Oh, Sweetie, I was hoping you’d say that!” They kissed like lovers. Watching the scene, I became hard. April came to me and treated me to a long sensuous kiss as she rubbed my hard-on.

“You know, I could see you falling for her the day after you went to that cottage,” she said, “there was something different about both of you.” She kissed me again and held both of our hands. “Have you thought about the logistics? Is one of you going to move? I don’t think a long-distance thing will work.”

“I have thought about it, a lot,” I said. “I have a couple of ideas.” I got up to refill our coffee cups. While I did, April had taken my spot beside Maeve so I sat in the recliner.

“If you two can keep your hands off each other for a few minutes, here’s what I’m thinking. I think we should form a business partnership. We could offer our services as contractors to companies that develop training, April and I as developers and you, Maeve, as a media specialist.” Their reaction wasn’t immediately negative, so I continued.

“The work we do doesn’t have to be done in an office so we could work, anywhere. Here, in Boston or in St. Louis, or anywhere we decide to make home. But I want us all to live together, in the same house. A sort of weird husband and wife and other wife, if you will. Here’s the thing,” I paused and took a deep breath.

“If I could, I would be with you both, in my ideal world we would have a three-person ersatz marriage but I don’t know of any place that would allow that. I guess we would have to research and see where the best place for such a thing would be.”

“Polyamory isn’t exactly illegal here,” Maeve said. “I looked it up; it’s not legal. You can’t be married to more than one person at a time but, as long as no one of us objects, they can’t throw us in jail for living as a threesome.”

“Living as a threesome,” April said, “I like the sound of that. What about sexually, are you guys prepared to only have sex among the three of us?”

“I am,” purred Maeve, “but if we want to play, like maybe add another man or woman or a couple, we all have to be in on it.”

“Me too,” I said, “in fact, there’s someone who Maeve and I think you should meet. But we can talk about that later.”

“Okay,” said April, let’s do some research and see how we can make this work. Stuart do you know a local lawyer you can trust?”

“My divorce lawyer,” I said. “I’m sure she would handle anything we need.”

All right then,” she said, “I guess we’re going to do this!” She waved me over and we had a group hug which turned into group sex on my couch, then on the floor and eventually, as Maeve had told April when she first arrived at my house, on the kitchen counter. Our screams, moans and pleadings to various deities filled what I hoped would soon be our house.

After we got cleaned up from our impromptu threesome, Maeve had some work to do so April and I went out for lunch. We talked more about how we might make our new relationship work and what our options were. “This isn’t going to be easy, is it?” April asked.

“I don’t think it is, but it is exciting to think about,” I answered.

“Speaking of exciting things to think about, tell me about Ted,” she said. Her mind wasn’t always in the gutter but it was never very far away from it.

“I assume our girl told you about our evening at Ted’s place,” she nodded. “Well, I just thought that you would like to experience Ted’s cock the same as Maeve did.”

“She says he’s like nine inches,” her eyes took on a faraway look, “I’ve never had one that big. The thought is making me wet!”

“You are insatiable!” I laughed, “Always thinking with your pussy!”

“Not always,” she countered, “but yeah, I do think about sex a lot. I love sex, I’m not going to apologize for that.”

“I wonder if he’s free for supper tomorrow," I mused, "we could grill up some steaks, get some fresh corn and then maybe Maeve and I could watch him fuck you into next week!”

“I like the sound of that!” her foot rubbed my crotch under the table. I texted Ted and he replied almost immediately.

“You have a fuck date for tomorrow night!” I said, perhaps a little too loudly as a few heads turned towards us. “I’ll make sure the cameras are fully charged up!” April’s eyes rolled up in her head and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

We managed to keep our hands and other parts of our anatomies to ourselves for the rest of the day. Maeve had done some more research after her meetings and we all agreed that here was the best likely place for our relationship to work. I made an appointment to see my lawyer for the next week to start getting the legalities of that sorted and to see if she could recommend a colleague that could help us get our business set up.

We got into bed and told April about Ted coming to supper the next day. The sex that night was spirited and loud, as it usually was when Maeve and April were both involved. By the time we were done, I was completely spent. I passed out with April and Maeve doing a sixty-nine beside me, not even their cries and screams woke me.

The next day dawned rainy and blustery, it would be an inside day. After our morning wake-up sex, we all went online and did some more searching about immigrating to Canada and relocating to the area. My house was plenty big for all of us and had enough spare rooms for us to set up and run our business. Best of all, it was paid for.

Out of the blue, April says, “I want to go to the naughty store. I saw something on their website I want to check out.” I didn’t particularly want to go so I suggested the girls go and have fun.

“Ted’s going to be here by 5:30,” I said, reminding them that we had big plans for the evening. While they were away I called the contractor that I used to do my renovations a few years ago and asked him to come over the next day to do up an estimate to install a whirlpool tub in my master bath. The girls returned just after 5:00, giggling and teasing each other. A passing kiss and they went off to get ready for the evening.

Ted arrived right on time, I told him the girls were upstairs getting ready. The weather had cleared later in the afternoon, so we grabbed some beers and went outside to get the grill going. Just as I dropped the steaks on the grill, the girls made their appearance on the deck.

Ted, this April,” I introduced them. Ted, gallant as ever, kissed her fingers but April was having none of that, she hugged him tightly before favouring him with one of her toe-curling, five-star kisses.

“Hi Ted,” she breathed, “it’s nice to meet you. Maeve has told me all about you!” She reached down and fondled his cock through his jeans.

“Nice to meet you too April,” he moaned as she squeezed him. “You don’t waste any time, do you?” he said lustily.

“I think we both know what’s going to happen here,” she replied. “Life’s too short to waste time.” She dropped to her knees and pulled at his belt, his jeans were around his ankles in no time. She ran her fingers along his length as it grew from its flaccid six inches to its full nine-inch hardness. She licked her lips and whispered, “Challenge accepted!”, opening wide and taking him in her mouth.

Ted looked at Maeve and muttered, “Your friend really knows how to make a guy feel welcome!” We all laughed as we watched April’s head bob slowly up and down. Each time she went down, a little more of Ted’s cock disappeared inside her mouth. Maeve’s hands slipped up under her skirt, she couldn’t just sit back and watch without playing with herself. I, in the meantime, concentrated on the grill making sure the steaks didn’t burn. It wasn’t easy, April’s slurping on Ted’s cock, his moans as she fellated him and Maeve’s soft sighs as she pleasured herself was very distracting.

“Unnghhhh!” Ted moaned, I turned around to see his balls resting on April’s chin. I could see her working her tongue on him, milking his shaft as his cock head was fully in her throat. She pulled her mouth off him and looked up. “I knew I could do it!” she smiled at him before going back down, her hand wrapped around his shaft as she teased his head with her lips and tongue. Ted succumbed to the feeling and grunted, pushing his hips forward, signalling his orgasm. April pulled her mouth off him and jacked him, her mouth open to receive his semen. Maeve jumped off her chair and knelt beside April, willing her lover to share Ted’s copious load, together they licked and sucked him clean. The sight of his long black dick between their luscious red lips almost made me come on the spot. Finished, the girls shared a delicious kiss then they both stood up and kissed Ted, thanking him for coming over.

EveBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBunty

Supper was delicious. After we finished, the girls disappeared for a few moments while Ted and I cleared the dishes. I got out some wine for the girls and mixed drinks for Ted and me. We had just sat down when the girls reappeared, both clad in black lingerie. April's consisted of a quarter-cup bra, her nipples peeking out the top, a lacy garter with sheer black stockings and three-inch heels. She had foregone the panties, which was just as well, they wouldn’t have lasted long anyway. Maeve’s was a sheer babydoll that laced up in the back, a black thong and thigh-high stay-up stockings with a lower heeled shoe.

“You girls look good enough to eat!” said Ted, eyeing them both up and down. His cock was growing again, I could see it bulging his pant leg along his thigh.

“That’s the idea,” leered April. The girls shared a kiss. “If you gentlemen would accompany us upstairs, we’ll proceed to the main event of the evening.” They held hands and walked up the steps, Ted and I followed along like puppies. On entering the bedroom, I could see the girls had been busy; two cameras were set up on tripods, a third was lying on the end of the bed to be used as a handheld. “You okay with us making a record of our evening?” April asked Ted. “I promise it will never see anyone’s eyes but ours and we’ll give you a copy.”

“No problem,” he replied as he started tearing off his clothes. In a moment he was naked, his large cock dangling in front of him, fully erect.

Maeve came over to me and ran her hand along the length of my bulge, “Do you mind looking after the other camera for now?” she asked sweetly, “I’ll make it worth your while!”

“You always do baby!” I replied, picking up the camera. I stripped down to my underwear, normally I wear boxer briefs but tonight I had on a black thong that Maeve had bought for me the previous week. The pouch in front barely contained my hard cock.

Maeve reached to take Ted’s cock in her hand, “We are going to rock your world!” she whispered to him, guiding him to the bed. She told him to lay on his back and she mounted his face, lowering her pussy onto his waiting lips. April climbed over his hips and guided him into her pussy. Her lips stretched wide but his cock didn’t slip into her despite her wetness. She reached onto the nightstand and picked up the lubricant, applying a generous amount to his cock and her opening and tried again. This time he slipped right in, her inner lips splaying out to wrap themselves around his scrotum as she held herself on him. A low moan escaped her lips as he filled her up, “Oh, yesssssss.”

Maeve and April started kissing as they rode him, getting into a rhythm of cock and pussies and tongues and lips. Ted looked at the camera and mugged a grin, giving a thumbs-up. After a few moments, the girls’ lips parted and they exchanged a high-five. “Switch!” Maeve called and they quickly changed position, Maeve jumping onto Ted’s cock and April smothering him with her cunt. A few minutes later they switched again but instead of straddling his head with her thighs, Maeve kissed him and said, “You’re gonna love what’s next!”

She came over and took the camera from me, “April has a question for you,” she purred, taking the camera from me. I went over to April and kissed her deeply.

“Stuart, dear,” she said sweetly as she bounced on Ted’s cock, “would you be so kind as to put your beautiful cock in my ass while Ted fucks my pussy?”

“An offer I cannot refuse!” I whispered back. I took the lube from the sheet beside her where she had dropped it. Applying a generous amount to her little rosebud opening and to my cock.

Maeve snuck up behind me and said quietly, “Go easy at first, it will hurt a little. Watch her and listen, she’ll let you know when it’s okay.” I positioned myself at her back door and pushed my hips forward. She lowered herself so Ted was fully inside her and nodded her head to give me the go-ahead. Maeve had obviously coached her on how to do this with as little discomfort as possible.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed as my head popped inside her. “Ted, wait! Give me a minute!” She stayed motionless for a moment then nodded her head and I pushed myself in a little further. “Oowww!” she uttered softly. It was hurting her but she wanted to keep going.

“You okay, baby?” he asked. She bit her lips and nodded, saying she just needed a minute.

“One more try,” she said reaching back to put her hand on my hip, pulling me forward. I pushed gently and millimetre by millimetre, my cock disappeared inside her ass. It took almost a minute to get me fully inside her.

Maeve moved up and whispered in her ear, “Try to relax,” she urged, “I know it’s hard but it’ll be easier when you do.”

“I know it’s fucking hard!” she growled, “It feels like I have two pieces of granite inside me. FUCK!” She stayed motionless and then gave up. “Nope!” she cried and I pulled out of her. She stayed motionless and then started moving her hips slowly. “Sorry, boys, I really wanted to do that with you. My pussy will have to do for now.”

“It’s all good baby, it’s not supposed to hurt. We’ll go slow.,” Ted assured her. She rocked slowly so he moved in and out of her. He whispered words only she could hear. He must have said what she wanted to hear because she quickened her pace a little.

April put her hands on his shoulders, pushing herself more upright, “I love your cock, Ted!” she said as she rocked her hips harder, rubbing her clit against him. “It feels so good inside me!”  Her hip movements quickened again, “Fill me up!” she said louder, “I need your come!” He started thrusting upward and soon their loins were slapping together.

“Maeve set the camera on the edge of the dresser and, taking my hand, led me into the washroom. She soaped up a washcloth and cleaned my cock. “You can fuck my ass if you want to!” she said. We went back out and she climbed up onto the bed so her head was beside April’s, they turned their faces to each other and started kissing. I moved behind her, lubed myself up again and pushed into her bum. After the initial resistance I went right in so my balls bounced off her pussy.

April was riding Ted pretty good so when I started thrusting into Maeve, they had a hard time to keep kissing. Instead, they both began telling each other how good it felt and how they were going to come all over us. “I’m gonna eat Ted’s come out of you!” Maeve growled, a broad smile on her face. April's head nodded.

“Faster Stuart, I want to come with April! Harder!” she commanded and I did my best to oblige, slamming my hips forward so they slapped against her ass cheeks. No more words were said, just moans, grunts and cries as all four of us neared orgasm. April was first, screaming at Ted to fuck her harder as she came all over him. Ted followed shortly after, grunting loudly as he emptied himself into her. I was next, followed shortly after by Maeve, her screams splitting the night, her fingers dancing on her clit as I filled her ass with whatever semen I could produce.

We all collapsed onto the bed, a tangled mass of heaving, sweaty, satisfied friends. April stirred first and placed her head between mine and Ted’s. Turning to kiss Ted, then me, she said, “I’m not giving up, I will not let her be able to do something I can’t do!” I smiled at her as I felt the bed shift.

“Whatever you wish, Sweetie,” Don’t feel bad, if it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen.” We kissed again and then she moaned loudly. I peeked up to see Maeve fulfilling her promise to eat Ted’s come out of April’s pussy. April continued to turn her head to Ted and me in turn, kissing us as Maeve brought her to another orgasm. Once she had completed her task, she crawled up and we all lay together, recovering from our play.

The day had been unseasonably warm so I had opened the bedroom windows. We listened to the sounds of the water on the shore as we lay there quietly. The room was cool now and the girls’ nipples hardened up in the chill. Ted and I played our hands across their breasts, him teasing April and me with Maeve. Shortly after, the girls got up and took a quick shower, Ted and I each taking a turn after they had finished and gone downstairs, naked under their robes. It would appear we weren’t quite done yet.

Ted said, “I have to go,” the girls complained and asked him to stay the night. “I have a 7:30 tee-time,” he protested.

“So we’ll set an alarm,” said April, “Please Ted, stay with us. I want to wake up with you.” Maeve and I shared a knowing look, we knew that what April wanted was to wake Ted up with his cock in her mouth. By now it was nearing 11:30 so we retired back upstairs. April came to Maeve and me, “Do you guys mind if Ted and I sleep in the spare room?” Maeve kissed her and said she didn’t, I didn’t either. “Wicked!” she said in her Boston accent and she padded off to drag Ted to bed.

Maeve and I disassembled the cameras and gear and packed them away and changed the sheets before crawling into bed. We snuggled up naked and fondled each other as we settled in for the night. It wasn’t long before we heard April’s unrestrained moans coming from across the hall. Maeve looked at me, “Can you believe they’re fucking again?”

“I think he’s going down on her,” I replied, “You remember his tongue.” She nodded and slipped out of bed, quietly sneaking across the hall and cracking open the door to their room for a peek. Closing the door quietly, she snuck back across the hall.

“We were both wrong. Sixty-nine. She’s the only woman I know who loves oral more than I do!” Her hand found my cock again.

“Really?” I asked with raised eyebrows. She nodded, I shrugged, “If you must!” and we got into our own sixty-nine, her on top. We didn’t hear April’s cries because Maeve’s drowned them out as she came one last time, my semen filling her mouth shortly thereafter. After she shared my come with me, we cuddled up and drifted off, sleeping the sleep of the eternally sated.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments