Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare

"Well, I did say dare..."

87
11 Comments 11
169k Views 169k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Legendary Story
“Come on, Jenny. Spin the bottle already!” Someone called out from the circle.

I looked around at the circle of five other people. How the fuck did this happen again?

I remember some of us were a little bored at this party my friend Megan was throwing, and someone said spin the bottle, and someone else said truth or dare. So they compromised. Spin the bottle and whoever it lands on picks truth or dare and the group decides. But this game has gone a little farther than I was hoping. There were six of us in total, three guys and three girls and we had been playing for an hour now. But certain people were starting to get very drunk, so the challenges were getting a little crazy. And, the thing was, I was getting a little drunk too.

So I spun the beer bottle as best I could and it landed on Lexi.

“I choose ….. Truth,” she proudly pronounced.

A guy named Jacob seemed to be waiting for this. “Tell us how big your bra is!”

Lexi wasn’t the first to be asked that this game. I think she was expecting it.

“I’m a 36 C Cup.” And blonde, with brown eyes, and a bombshell if I ever saw one. With her short red dress, I thought she might be going to the bar after this.

I could almost see the lump in Jacob’s pants growing while he eyed her.

Lexi spun the bottle and it landed on Mark, the drunkest of the group.

“I Chooooooooooose….. Dare!” He all but yelled.

Some guy I didn’t remember the name of said “kiss a girl”.

Now Mark was sitting next to me, and since there was a guy on his other side, he leaned in to me. He put his hand behind my head and gave me a hard kiss. He suddenly opened his mouth and started to shove his tongue into mine. He tasted like a really bad cocktail! He finally let go and I gagged. Everybody laughed. I needed some beer just to get his bad taste out of my mouth.

Mark lazily spun the bottle and it landed on the mystery-guy next to him.

“Truth.”

“Ever done it with a Cougar?” Jacob asked.

“Oh yeah. They know how to treat a man.”

Jacob seemed to gag at that.

Mystery-guy spun the bottle and it landed on Mark again.

“DARE!” He screamed as loud as he could.

“I Dare you, to show us your dick and leave it out.”

Mark was so hammered, I think he’d let us make him fuck a vacuum.

He slipped his dick out of his shorts and sat back down. No questions asked.

Mark spun the bottle and had it land on my friend Megan.

“I choose dare,” Megan said eyeing us.

Lexi spoke up. “I dare you to Kiss a girl”.

Megan’s eyes shot up! Now Megan was straight as a board. Nice brown hair, a 36 B cup, Blue eyes, she was (at best guess) about 125 pounds. Whoever was kissing her was getting a smoking hot kiss.

Megan looked down at the floor.

“I can’t do it.”

My heart actually sank a little.

“You know the punishment. One piece of clothing goes bye-bye,” Lexi said with a smug grin. Now this was the summer and none of us were wearing many clothes. So Megan stood up and took off her panties, leaving her commando in a skirt. Hoots and hollers echoed throughout the room as Megan blushed and threw the panties behind her.

Megan spun the bottle and it landed on me.

“I choose…. Dare,” I said to the group.

“Lose your undies,” said the no-name guy.

I gave him a hard look. I did choose dare though. So, I stood up. I slipped my underwear off, down my skirt. Easy enough. I took my blue bikini panties and dropped them in front of me.

“Now the other one.”

I looked at the guy again. What other one? He thinks I’m wearing two panties?

He gestured his hands up to his chest and my eyes grew wide. Well, I did choose dare. So I unclasped my bra and wiggled it out through the top of my shirt and dropped them on top of my panties. Now mystery guy was the one surprised. I sat back down and suddenly felt the carpet against my bare pussy. I had to resist rubbing it in.

I spun the bottle and it spun right back to me. I tried to spin again, but Lexi stopped me.

“Uh-uh. You have to choose.”

“Ok, dare.” How much worse could it get?

“Go down to your birthday suit!” Said Mark.

Seriously?! Did he just dare me to strip? I thought for a moment. If I didn't, I'd loose my top or bottoms anyway. So I stood up again.

I hooked the hem of my skirt under my thumb and closed my eyes. It’s like ripping off a band aid, the faster you do it, the less you'll notice. So I dropped my skirt down fast, showing everyone my shaved pussy. I kicked out of my skirt and raised my shirt above my head, exposing my 36 B breasts to the group.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

I dropped that down and sat on my knees. Was it always this cold in the room?

So many people, even people not playing, seemed to holler at my nakedness.

I spun the bottle again, and it landed on Megan.

Since Megan’s last turn, she had another beer, so she was gaining some courage.

“Dare!”

“I dare you to lick Jenny’s tits!” Jacob called out.

What was this, gang up on Jenny night?

I looked at Megan’s surprised look. Neither of us saw that coming. I motioned towards my bare tits. It was up to her. Megan took this as a sign to go for it. She crawled over to me and started with a test lick on my right breast. I gave a little gasp. I wasn’t sure she’d really do it. Everyone started to cheer and chant, ‘more, more, more, more’. So Megan really went at it. She took my whole right nipple in her mouth and started to swirl it around with her tongue. Fuck, where did she learn this?! It felt amazing!

I tilted my head back and moaned. Megan brought up her hand and started playing with my unattended breast. It felt so good, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. While I was being played with, someone spun the bottle.

It landed on Mark. I don’t even think he choose truth or dare.

“I dare you to put your bare dick in front of Jenny.”

Megan was still going at it with my breasts, switching back and forth, sucking them till they were hard.

I eased myself down onto the floor and let Megan have better access. Mark took his dick in his hand and waved it in front of my face and just started laughing. “DUUUUUDDEE!”

Now maybe it was the alcohol, and maybe it was the fact Megan was making me horny as hell, but for some reason, I did it. I stuck my tongue out and licked his dick. This took everyone by surprise. I think Mark liked it, because he stopped laughing and slid closer to me to poked me with it. I reached my hand up and started to slip his 7 inch dick into my mouth and suck him.

He tilted his head back and took the surprise servicing. “Oh yeah baby, give Me da looovvvee!”

This seemed to be an invite to the rest of the group to get involved. Lexi took my other breast in her mouth that Megan wasn’t working and started to nibble. Jacob came up between my legs are started to lick my wet, dripping pussy. Mystery-guy came up behind Megan and started to do the same to her. It was easy with her underwear on the other side of the room. Every moan Megan let out seemed to radiate through my tit. Jacob slowly worked his way around my slit before teasing my clit with his tongue and my pussy with his finger.

After a few minutes, I don’t think I could take it anymore. They were all making me so unbelievably horny! I took out Mark’s dick.

“Someone, please. FUCK ME!!” I called out.

This seemed to be all the encouragement Jacob needed. He was gone from my pussy for a moment before I felt the tip of his penis at my entry. He was poking the entrance, teasing my sopping wet cunt.

“Fuck, Jacob. Give it to her.” Lexi called out.

Jacob eased his dick for the first few thrusts. Man this guy was thick!! It felt like a pipe going up there. Once Jacob was all the way in, his strokes were stronger, and faster. I was having a hard time not biting Marks dick in my mouth. As Jacob got faster, one of the girls at my breasts trailed their hand down my stomach and found my clit. This made Mark’s dick too hard to manage. I took him out of my mouth and just stroked him up and down. His dick was getting bigger and hotter in my hand.

My moans were heard throughout the whole party and perfect strangers cheered me on. I didn’t care. This felt so fucking good! Jacob was getting faster at my pussy and so was the mystery-lady-hand. The tongues at my breasts felt heavenly. Megan kept moaning and sending even more pleasure through me.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed and had the best climax of my life! I gave Mark one last hard squeeze to finish him off. This sent him over the edge and I felt him ejaculate on my face between my waves of intense pleasure. After another few strokes, Jacob came inside me and I felt 3 spurts of hot cum pulse out. This just made my orgasm last longer. I moaned and writhed in pure blissful ecstasy. 

I finally came off my high and shook the rest off on the floor. Lexi and Megan had gone off to the couch and started making out while mystery-guy watched. Seems they licked a girl and they liked it. Mark finally crawled to the corner to pass out with his dick hanging out for all to see. And Jacob started handing me my clothes.

“So, truth or dare?” He asked.

“Truth, I’ve had enough dares,” I said, laying on the floor.

He looked at me and smirked.

“My place next time?”

Published 
Written by mentalcase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments