Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Bet It Was A Picture

"Husband fulfils her fantasy."

12
1 Comment 1
18.1k Views 18.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Recommended Read

I bet it was a picture. My bare ass and pussy hanging lewdly from the makeshift timber wall he had constructed. My legs and arms trapped inside the holes, handcuffed to the steel bar with no way to extract them, no way to stop it happening. The small leather shelves that supported my thighs obscenely splaying my legs apart. My head secured to the wall with a band, restricting my movement, forcing me to look through a hole at the blank monitor.

I felt him caress my ass, running his fingers into the crevice and across my holes. He stopped and inserted two fingers into my cunt, thrusting into the wetness. Then he was gone.

The stillness allowed me to ponder my dilemma. Did I really want to be fucked silly by so many guys? The video we watched, a month since, of the brothel where women’s parts were exposed for using had excited me. He knew immediately it turned me on, my pussy giving me away by squirting its nectar across his erect cock as he thrust it deep inside me. We chatted about the idea and before long he had arranged it with the local sex shop. We could use the cinema room which would allow all the punters access to me. I came back to today and through the hole I could see the tube, which would fill with coins as each punter deposited his fee, and the clock displaying the time 3.05.

The monitor flickered into life and I saw my ass hanging there. The A4 hand written sign above it

PUSSY 1 TOKEN ASS 2 TOKENS

FREE TO LICK.

TOKENS AVAILABLE FROM DESK.

I saw a guy approach on the grainy picture. I recognised him as the owner of the shop who had helped my husband lift me into position, his hands touching my pussy as he had positioned me on the shelf. I watched now as he dropped his trousers. His erect cock stuck out from his body and I saw him roll the condom down its length. I felt him rub it against my labia before he pushed inside me and started to thrust, his hands holding the sides of my hips. It wasn’t long before he came and I felt him withdraw. I looked at the clock: 3.17.

The first coin dropped into the tube, clattering its way to the bottom and I watched as another cock was being prepared. It slid into my wet hole and hammered away. I felt a little more relaxed and my body started to react to his rhythm. I watched as he leant forward onto my back and felt his cock throb as he filled the condom with his seed.

The movie on the big screen behind me had started and I wondered if the flickering screen was illuminating the sign and my ass. I could hear the sound track with a woman moaning, it all added to the situation, that here I was being gang banged into a dirty slut in a sleazy back street sex shop.

God… I loved it.

He pulled out of my wet pussy and walked out of camera range. I saw an old man looking at my ass and felt his hands wandering across my buns. He removed his cloth cap and I saw him bury his face and balding head into my crack. His tongue touched my anus and I jumped a little. He ran it between my holes, giving me great sensations. He concentrated on my pussy entrance, gently tickling the folds of skin concealing the entrance, though I expected that after two cocks its was gaping open. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm rising inside me and soon I shook as he brought me to a climax. I opened my eyes to see him pull away from me and lick his lips. He smiled into the camera and winked as he replaced his dirty cap onto his sparsely populated head of hair. I looked at the clock: 3.48.

It was three cocks later that I saw a woman approach. I watched intently as she rubbed my breasts and tweaked at my nipples. I felt her hand between my legs and I moaned out loud as she caressed my clitoris.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

Her touch was so delicate, so sensual on my bud, yet her other hand was squeezing the life out my nipple. The combination of both brought me another climax, but she did not stop. She continued to caress my bud that was so very sensitive. I felt another orgasm cascade over me. I cried out for her to stop but to no avail.

She did relent for a second or two to swap hands as she attacked the other breast, and I saw her skirt being lifted over her back. Her body started to be pushed against me and I guessed someone was fucking her from behind. She tried to keep the pressure on my nipple and concentrate on caressing my bud. It was a bit hit and miss to be fair, but when she stood back and she lowered her head to my ass I knew I was in for a treat. Her tongue probed my brown hole and sent me into ecstasy as her fingers teased my clit. I felt the juices running down the insides of my thighs and her fingers slip into my cunt. I could hear her moaning into my ass in between the silences in the movie playing and watched on the monitor as she rocked back and forth.

The screen went dark for a moment, then I saw a naked guy; I looked to the tube and saw it contained more coins. I felt a cock enter my pussy and it was the biggest so far. It wiggled about inside me then withdrew. I felt it rubbing up and down between my ass cheeks and felt something cold around my anus. He positioned his cock and gently pushed at my second hole. My hole stretched to receive it and after a little while I felt it give, as his helmet slipped past my outer sphincter. He was only in a little and stayed still to allow my body to adjust it. Then slowly he pushed, easing it past my inner grommet and deep into my ass.

I had always loved anal sex since a teenager, playing around at college during the lonely nights, inserting my favourite vibrator and even vegetables into both my holes.

The guy was gently easing his cock back and forth, going deeper with each thrust until I felt his big hairy balls hit my cheeks. He then started in earnest, the thought and feeling of his cock inside me starting to make me come. Fingers were on my clit, and looking at the screen I saw the back of the woman’s head. This took me over the edge knowing it was her fingers. The guy banging away suddenly pulled out and stripped off the condom. The woman engulfed his cock with her mouth and he pumped it into her, fucking her face with gusto. Some minutes later, she turned to the camera and opened her mouth. It was full of his come, which she swallowed sexily. I looked at the clock. 4.40pm. Time flies when one's having fun.

Three lickers, seven cocks and countless orgasms later I finally saw my husband’s face appear on the monitor. The clock read 6.15. I smiled to myself as I felt his cock push into my pussy, the familiar rhythm of his fucking giving me a warm glow. He pumped it into me for some time and I hoped for his cum to flood my aching pussy. But it was not to be. He pulled out and teased at my anus before he rammed it home. He was now in full animal mode as he went from first gear to fifth, ramming his cock into my bottom. Relentlessly he thrust it back and forth, pulling back on my hips to give himself more ramming power. I felt him stiffen as his seed pumped into me. He gasped for air and laid on my back, his cock twitching as it jerked its last drop of spunk into me. I looked at the monitor and could see him smiling at the camera. There was a discernible plop as he withdrew his softening cock from within me, and I felt the cum oozing out of my asshole. I imagined it dripping and hanging from my ass and I thought to myself, I bet that’s a picture.

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments