Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Audition

"In the days when porn was taboo."

93
59 Comments 59
62.8k Views 62.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
Early Spring 1980

Just minutes before, a rare thunderstorm had graced Los Angeles. Rain had poured in torrents, leaving puddles and causing reflective glare on the streets.

The click of high heels on the wet sidewalk roused the attention of the guys standing outside the pool hall. They all turned to watch as a very attractive young blonde walked by.

“Hey babe, wanna taste of big daddy tonight?”

Laughing loudly the guys made a spectacle of themselves as they stepped off the pool hall steps and under the street light to watch her.

“Damn, she’s a looker.”

“Great legs! You can wrap those around me, babe!”

“I bet she’s one of them high class hookers.”

Picking up her pace, she purposefully walked on by, her hands stuffed in the pockets of her raincoat.

“Shit, I’ve never had to pay for pussy.”

“What the fuck, Vince? That old lady of yours has made you pay through the nose for years and she never gives you any. You’d do damn well to pay a fucking pro.”

“Fuck you, Ben.”

They stood gawking until she disappeared blocks away into the damp foggy night.

1293. The numbers above the doorway jumped out at her. This was the address she was looking for. It was an old store front just like they said it would be. Old yellowed newspapers taped inside the plate glass windows blocked out the view to the interior.

Exhaling nervously, Mysti stood in front of the deeply inset entrance. She could not see a light inside.

Cautiously she stepped up to the heavy glass door and knocked. Standing very still she listened for any noise until she heard faint footsteps inside that grew gradually louder as they came closer. The rattle of keys and a click on the inside handle announced the opening of the heavy glass door.

Appearing in the doorway was a tall middle aged balding man with a slight beer gut. He was wearing glasses and a flower print silk shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest framing a large gold medallion that hung around his neck on a chain. Peering down at her for several seconds he eventually nodded his head as if he approved.

“Mysti?”

“Yes,” she choked out hesitantly. “Are you Mr. Butters?”

“Yeah.” He gestured for her to come in. “You can call me Lenny.”

“Okay.” Mysti could feel her heart pounding as she stepped inside.

A small lamp in the back dimly illuminated the large room. There were very few pieces of furniture and those were covered in white sheets that as far as she could tell, looked to be dusty with cobwebs.

Lenny closed the heavy glass door and locked it. Pointing to the back of the room he said, “We’re through that door in the back.”

Mysti followed him across the room. Opening the door to a brightly lit room, Lenny motioned for her to go in before him.

Immediately she saw the camera lights and umbrellas set up. The sheet on the bed in front of the cameras was roughly tucked in and a large scarlet drop cloth loomed behind it on a back frame. Two large mobile studio cameras were set up in front of the bed. One camera had a three stepped footstool behind it. Along with a mirror and a few lines of cocaine, a shoulder held video camera lay on a metal desk nearby.

Besides Lenny, there were two other people in the room. A slightly heavy set woman that looked to be in her mid thirties, no make up, a hint of a mustache, wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. Her dark hair was cut very short. Glancing at Mysti was an older man, who was a little person dressed in slacks and a faded pink polo shirt and wearing an ugly light green fedora.

“Mysti, this is Harriet and Billy,” Lenny said, “Billy’s been working camera for me in this industry for thirty years and Harriet has been with me for the past five. She used to work at Channel 2.”

Forcing a smile, Mysti nodded. “Hello.”

Nodding while they worked at setting up their cameras they both answered, “Hi Mysti.”

“Let me take your coat.” Lenny offered his hands.

Mysti slid her raincoat off her shoulders and handed it to him. He flipped it over the back of the desk chair.

“Oh yes, you’ll do nicely.” Lenny walked around Mysti, inspecting her with his eyes. “You definitely look the part. If this audition shoot goes well, you could get top billing in your first movie.”

Mysti forced a smile.

“You’re quite stunning actually. Why in the hell did Penthouse and Hustler not snatch you up? I’ll be damned, you’re almost Playboy material.”

“Thank you.”

“So you haven’t done a scene yet, right?”

“No.” Mysti cleared her throat. “Just stills.”

Lenny cleared his throat. “You do this scene up right and I can promise you all the work you can handle. I’ll guaran-damn-tee you that Hustler, Cheri, Club and all the glossies will come calling.”

“She’s the best we’ve had since that Ivory Snow babe,” added Billy while moving some of the lights.

“Damn, the agency said you were twenty-four and have a college degree, but you don’t look a day older than nineteen.” Lenny grinned as he lit up a cigarette. “Does she look any older than nineteen to you guys?”

“Hell no, Lenny.” Still adjusting the lights, Billy barely looked over.

“She sure doesn’t and she’s fucking cute as hell,” offered Harriett in the gruffest female voice Mysti had ever heard.

Lenny laughed. “Mysti, ole Harriet there would love to stick her face between your legs. She’s a butch if you can’t tell.”

“You got that right Lenny, you impotent old fart,” Harriet chuckled, “and given half a chance, I could make that old pornstar you’re married to, a lot happier than you do.”

“I have no doubt, Harriet.” Lenny laughed. “And you might save me having to get those fucking penis injections.”

“Those things will give you a heart attack someday.” Harriet looked at Mysti and winked. “Never mind us girl, Lenny and I love to jaw at one another, hell, I think he’s got a crush on me.”

Mysti smiled to be polite. The scene around her seemed surreal. It was far from anything she had ever experienced back in rural Iowa.

“Where is the guy I’m going to be working with?”

Lenny exhaled a puff of smoke. “They should be here any minute.”

“They?”

“Yeah, didn’t the agency tell you it was two guys?” Lenny looked at his watch.

“They didn’t tell me.”

“Your cut is two thousand, that’s a thousand per guy.”

“Oh.” Anxiety crept over Mysti.

“What’s your degree in anyhow?” asked Lenny.

“Art history.”

“What kind of job would you get with that?”

“In this recession, none.” Mysti rolled her eyes. “I’d hoped to get a job with an art gallery or a museum.”

“So you decided to try porn?”

“I need money?”

“Don’t we all, babe, don’t we all?”

Lenny pointed to the cocaine on the desk. “Look, if you’d like to take the edge off, you can have a snort.”

‘It sure might help,’ Mysti thought to herself. “Sure. I’d like that.”

“Go ahead.”

Stepping over to the desk, Mysti rolled up the dollar bill lying next to the coke and inhaled a line. She sniffed and rubbed her nostril and sniffed again.

“Thanks.”

“No prob, girl.”

“Umm, if I don’t get the part what happens with the video?” Mysti asked while still wiping her nose.

Lenny scratched his chin. “Well, whether you get the part or not, this video will be turned into a loop.”

“A loop?”

“Yeah, have you ever seen those wank joints – I mean those triple-X bookstore and peep show places over on Sunset Strip?”

“Yes.”

“It would be distributed to those kind of places all over the country, hell, even overseas,” Lenny shrugged. “Peep show video.”

“Oh.” Mysti imagined the men masturbating in booths.

“Where are you from, girl?”

“Iowa.”

“Hmm… can’t imagine they have much of that in Iowa.”

Three loud bangs thundered from the front door.
“It’s about damn time.” Lenny started for the front door.

Apprehension overcame Mysti as she waited to get a glimpse of the guys she would be working with. She had both dreaded and been excited all day about filming her first scene. Some of the girls at the agency told her they loved the work. Mysti had actually got wet thinking about it a few times that day, but then nervous apprehension would take over.

Her agent had diligently detailed how everyone she knew from her hometown, her college and worse, her family, would know what she was doing. She had thought of what a shock it would be to her ex-fiancé from college, her old high school friends, the girls from her cheerleader squad, and the folks at the church where she was baptized.

‘Oh my,’ she remembered. ‘She had been voted Most Likely to Succeed in her senior class. Yes, they will be surprised.’

Her father spent months in a coma from an auto accident before passing away and leaving her family broke. The medical bills had exhausted her parents’ life savings and the whole life insurance policy did not even replace a year of her father’s salary. She had to take out student loans to finish getting her degree that left her seriously in debt. To make matters worse, she had foolishly signed up for a credit card to pay for a wild spring break to The Bahamas. Having also used that card to finance her trip to southern California on a job search, Mysti soon was covered up in debt she had no way to pay.

The door swung open and Lenny walked in with two guys behind him.

“Guys this is Mysti, who you’ll be working with.”

Mysti stared into two smiling faces.

Lenny gestured to the tall athletically built black guy, who looked to be in his late twenties. “This is Choco Nutz – what’s your real name, Choco?”

“Dave, but just call me Choco.” He smiled and nodded his head. “Hey Mysti.”

Pointing to the white guy, who was also tall and athletic, and looked to be in his early to mid thirties, he said, “That’s Chad, who goes by Dick Palomino.”

“Hiya.”

Nodding her head, Mysti was too nervous to say anything and forced a smile.

Lenny turned to Mysti, framing his hands in front of her face. “Okay Mysti, I gave explicit instructions to the agency as to what I need you to do.”

Pausing he looked deep in to her eyes. “Did they go over that with you?”

“Yes, sir,” she nodded her head, “everything but tell me it was two guys.”

“So babe, you’re good with that?” Lenny tilted his head looking at her through the top of his glasses lenses. “Two guys, deep throat, anal, DP, tossing salad – everything?”

Sighing nervously, Mysti nodded her head again. “Yea – yes, s–sir.”

Lenny clapped his hands together. “Okie dokie, let’s get this show on the road.”

“Harriet turn those lights on.” Lenny stepped over to the desk and picked up the shoulder camera. “Mysti honey, I need you to strip down to your panties and lay on the bed. You guys, get those damn clothes off and get those cocks ready.”

Doing as Lenny commanded, Mysti peeled her skirt, hose and blouse off, laid them on the desk and sat on the bed. She realized how bizarre the scenario was, her sitting nearly naked, the strange people around her and she felt strangely aroused by it all.

She saw the two guys, who were naked by that time, standing with their clothes in a wad on the gritty floor. Mysti had already forgotten their real names, but Choco Nutz and Dick Palomino stood out in her mind. She figured that was why they chose performer names like that.

She watched them as they both pulled and stroked at their own penises to get them erect. Both guys seemed cute to her and they had sexy athletic physiques. But what she was noticing most as their cocks began to harden and swell, was how big those penises were. She had never seen anything like that on any boys back in Iowa.

“Alright, alright,” Lenny shouted, “I think we’re ready to go.” He had the smaller camera mounted on his shoulder and was focusing in on Mysti.

“Baby, I want you to lie back and start playing with yourself, pinch those nipples and slide your hand down into your panties and give us a masturbation show. Keep doing that until the guys come into scene and pull your panties off. After that it’s pretty much just have fun with the guys. They’re both cued in on what to do, just follow their lead. Have some hot sex.”

Harriet rolled her large camera closer to the bed, while Billy stood on the step stool aiming his large studio camera at Mysti. Lenny eased up closer with the shoulder camera.

“Action, baby!”

Mysti lay back on the bed. Thinking of her Thespian days in high school, she let her mind get into character. She strolled her fingers along her neck until she got to her perky, average sized breasts. She cupped and squeezed her own tits then circled her nipples softly with her finger tips.

Pushing his camera even closer, Lenny encouraged her, “Yeah baby, that’s perfect.”

Drawing herself deeper into character, Mysti felt naughty and cheap. She felt slutty and knew she could be a slut. She’d been slutty parked in cars with boys on those country dirt roads in Iowa. She thought of the time she had cheated on her fiancé in college with that married art professor. Mysti felt herself getting wet as she teased her titty nipples in front of those cameras.

With her eyes closed and softly moaning, Mysti slowly pushed her hand down her belly, letting her fingers caress her skin. One hand still pinching at a nipple the other found the elastic band at the top of her pink bikini panties. Staying on the outside of her panty, she slowly pushed her fingers along the length of her labia.

Slowly she pulled her hand back to the elastic band and slid her fingers inside her panties until her entire hand was covered by the thin silky fabric. Mysti was very wet as her fingers explored her juicy pussy lips and circled her excited clit. Her fingering became more intense, her breathing much heavier and her hips began to slowly buck up off the bed.

Holding the camera on his shoulder with one hand, and without looking up from the eyepiece, Lenny snapped his finger and motioned for the guys to come into scene.

Choco and Dick stepped forward, coming into scene. Dick sat on Mysti’s left and Choco on her right. Dick leant into her and kissed her, softly at first before he french kissed her. Choco began to caress one of Mysti’s breasts. Dick then turned his attention to Mysti’s breasts also and began to kiss and suck on her nipple, leaving Choco free to start deep tongue kissing Mysti.

Mysti found it very exciting. While she had fucked two guys on the same day before, she had never had two guys at the same time.

Soon Choco moved down and began to pinch and suck at Mysti’s other nipple. Oblivious to the cameras at that moment, she enjoyed the guys attention to her tits. Mysti’s previous apprehension seemed to have completely disappeared.

Her skin tingled as their fingers roamed downward toward her pussy. Mysti had never been with a man of another race and was extra excited to be touched there by a black guy. In fact in rural Iowa she’d never seen anyone that was not white until she was seventeen years old. Somehow it made this taboo situation seem that much naughtier.

Choco’s manly fingers slid inside her panties first. His fingertips ran along the length of her very wet pussy lips. Mysti pushed her legs wide apart and moaned loudly.

Queen_HeartTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_HeartTS

Her hips pushed up from the bed as she squirmed with excitement.

Dick’s hand gripped her panties and she soon felt both guys tugging at them. She was surprised when they forcefully tugged in opposite directions and ripped her panties completely off her.

“Oh!” she gasped. Her pussy was exposed to the cameras.

“Oh, a neatly block trimmed bush!” Lenny grinned. “Playboy style, I like it.”

Mysti had never heard anyone talk about her pussy hair before.

Choco pushed one finger inside her soaked twat only to slide in another, then a third. Her cunt squished loudly as his large brown fingers fucked her juicy pussy. Dick slid up behind her so he could cup and squeeze her tits while the cameras had full front on views of her pussy being finger fucked.

“Oh! Oh! Oh my!” Mysti cried out along with her loud sighs and moans.

She felt Dick maneuver to her side and he pushed his enormous veiny cock in her face. With its wide girth and unusual length, it seemed a little scary to her.

Grabbing it, she pulled Dick’s cock to her lips and kissed the velvety bulging head. Smelling and tasting his cock excited her even more. Mysti wrapped her tongue over the head and then licked down the softer underside of his shaft until her nose pressed against his nuts.

Inhaling deeply Mysti savored the smell of his prick. She felt totally given over to her situation. Choco’s fingers still fucking her squishy cunt and Dick’s cock in her face, at that moment she only wanted to be a total slut.

Mysti wrapped her cherry red lips around Dick’s cock and pushed her mouth onto him and back off. Some lipstick rubbed off on his cock before she engulfed much of it again.

Dick grabbed her by the back of the head. “Take it deep, blondie, swallow that mutha!”

Mysti pushed hard until his long thick pecker was pressing down her throat. She felt his hands on the back of her head pull her face even tighter against his torso. Having just learned to deep throat a few weeks before, she was afraid she could choke and vomit. Mysti concentrated hard and held his cock in place.

A loud pop sounded when Dick pulled his cock out. He grabbed her long blonde hair tight into his fist. “C’mon baby, you can do it again.”

Dick shoved his cock deep into her mouth again and it pushed down her throat, forming an Adam’s Apple like lump for the cameras.

Mysti gasped desperately for air as he pulled his pecker out again.

“Damn baby! That was hot!” Dick smiled as he held his spit shined cock in his hand.

“We’re gonna fuck your brains out, blonde girl.” Choco was still finger fucking her cunt, but then got up on his knees next to her, opposite Dick, and shoved his large black penis in her face.

Realizing Choco’s cock was as large as Dick’s penis, Mysti mentally prepared to swallow it also. She grabbed hold of it and licked the large fat head before she rolled her tongue up and down its long length. Kissing his nut-sack and sliding her head lower to lick the back of his scrotum, she savored the aroma of his cock. Having often wondered what it would be like to experience a black man, Mysti found herself thrilled to have that large black pecker in her mouth.

Choco grabbed her silky blonde hair into a tight wad in his fist and pulled her head tighter against his crotch. “Suck that black dick, white girl!”

Saliva dribbled down Mysti’s chin as she engulfed his large dark pecker. It pushed down her throat and she could not breathe as she slid it in and out. Finally Choco let go of her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth, allowing her to gasp for air.

She had barely caught her breath when Dick snatched her hair from behind. Choco dropped on his hands and knees with his dark ass crack staring her in the face. Gripping her head tightly by her hair, Dick shoved her face toward Choco’s butt crack.

“Time to toss that salad, you nasty slut.”

Her heart beating wildly, Mysti pressed her face between his dark brown ass cheeks. Part of her had been dreading this. She had licked her girlfriend’s ass just recently, part of her newly discovered bisexuality, but she had never licked a man’s ass before.

Dick firmly pressed her head into Choco’s crack. “Hell yeah, that’s a good ass licking slut.”

The degradation excited Mysti. She felt her pussy getting wetter as she began to slide her tongue up and down the length of Choco’s ass crack.

“Oh, that feels good you nasty white slut.” Choco moaned as his ass squirmed in Mysti’s face. “Work that tongue.”

Mysti, with Dick holding her face against Choco’s ass, teased and licked his asshole. She worked her warm tongue up and then down and back, wiggling it against his rectum. Keenly aware of the cameras at this point, she had never felt so nasty and slutty in her life, causing her to feel intensely aroused.

Choco pulled his ass away and rolled over as Dick let go of Mysti’s hair. Misty sat back on her knees as Dick crawled down in front of her.

“Time to lick this ass,” he demanded.

Mysti knew what she was to do, so as soon as Dick was firmly positioned on his hands and knees she buried her face between his ass cheeks and began licking.

“Eat that ass, blondie.” Choco chuckled as he reached over and smacked her hard on the ass.

Mysti squirmed and jerked but kept her face between Dick’s ass cheeks, tonguing his asshole. Choco slapped her ass again. Mysti grunted but kept licking.

Sliding up behind her, Choco pressed his long hard cock against her pussy lips. Mysti moved her knees further apart to spread her legs, anticipating what was to come. She felt the head of his cock rubbing against her wet labia and eagerly awaited its entrance.

Choco pushed his cock between her juicy cunt lips slowly until Mysti’s twat had taken its full length. She pulled her face from between Dick’s butt cheeks and moaned. Choco pulled back a few inches and pressed back into her, then again and again. Crying out in ecstasy, her lower lip quivering as sweat began to bead on her forehead.

Slapping her ass cheek very hard with his open hand, Choco began to pump his throbbing cock into her much harder and faster. Mysti’s entire body shook with each thrust. On her hands and knees on the bed, her titties quickly bounced back and forth.

Dick pulled up on his knees in front of her and shoved his enormous hard cock in her face. Mysti opened her mouth to receive it as he slid it in. Her throat moans and grunts could barely be heard above the rhythmic squeaking of the old bed springs.

Through the corner of her eye she could see Lenny slowly moving with the mobile camera perched upon his shoulder. The bright camera lights made it difficult to make out Harriet and Billy as they filmed the action with the studio cameras.

Choco could feel how tight and juicy Mysti’s cunt was as he delivered a pounding to her pussy from behind. Despite how hard his cock throbbed he knew he could fuck her as long as Lenny wanted him to and cum on cue. He’d done this several hundred times before.

Mysti’s pussy was so wet by this point that the sticky cunt juice was oozing down her thighs. Beads of wetness began to cling to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Choco could feel the wetness as it dripped from Mysti’s soaked beaver onto the front of his ball sack.

Dick’s cock was jammed deep into Mysti’s mouth as her tongue swirled around the thick member. He clenched her hair tight in one hand and gripped her neck and throat with the other, every so often giving her a slight choke.

The tremendous girth of Choco’s cock pounding into her finally pushed Mysti into a vaginal orgasm. Her thighs clenched and despite Dick’s pecker shoved into her mouth she was able to squeal.

“Goddamn, Dick, this chick is cumming all over my cock.” Choco grinned and kept up his steady rhythm.

“Oh yeah,” Dick answered.

“Yeah man, she’s foaming all over my cock.”

“Great! We got us a nasty little cummer that loves to fuck.”

Dick pulled his bulbous cock out of Mysti’s mouth and teasingly slapped her across the face with it while tightly gripping her hair at the top of her head. He pinched her mouth into a little ‘o’.

“You ready for some DP action, you little hoe?”

“Yeah,” Mysti whispered.

“What’s that, slut?”

“Yes.”

Dick slapped her face again, this time with his hand, but not too hard. “Tell me what you want.”

“I want to be fucked in my pussy and ass.”

“Well, you’re gonna get just that, you hot little slut.”

Choco pulled his huge swollen pecker from Mysti’s sloppy cunt. His cock was covered in wet shiny pussy juice and foamy girl cum.

“Damn, she soaked my nuts.” Choco smiled.

“You take her ass then,” suggested Dick.

“Don’t mind if I do.”

Lying on the bed, Choco sat Mysti on top of him with her legs spread wide. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and held his dick straight up as Mysti positioned her asshole against the head of his cock. Enough sweat had dripped down her body between her cheeks and collected around her asshole to give her some lubrication. But mostly Choco’s pecker soaked in her cum and sticky cunt juice was slick enough to push into her without much effort.

“Oh my god! Oh! Oh! Oh shit!” Mysti could feel Choco’s monster as it penetrated her asshole and slid deep into her rectum.

With her legs widely splayed apart and tits pointed upward, Mysti balanced on her feet and hands as she lay back onto Choco. The front half of her body was facing the ceiling and covered in sweat, glistening as the wetness reflected the bright lights. Her sloppy wet cunt lips lay spread open for the camera as Choco’s massive shaft pressed against her pussy from the back of her colon.

Choco pressed upward with his torso, his hands on Mysti’s sides directing her to push her torso up and down on his erect cock. The motion and interior pressing caused her pussy lips to spread out and in like butterfly wings in flight. Her arousal sent her juices flowing out the bottom of her cunt between her labia and oozing down her onto Choco’s exposed balls.

“Perfect!” exclaimed Lenny. “This is one helluva shot!”

“I’m really catching this.” Billy perched behind his large studio camera on the step stool sounded every bit as excited as Lenny.

Mysti pumped her torso, riding Choco’s cock like a wooden horse on a carousel. Sweat beaded up between her perky breasts and dripped down her tiny firm stomach into her trimmed bush.

“Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh, yes!” Mysti pumped her torso up and down with her thighs and butt.

Dick, sitting to the side and stroking his cock, knew it was time to join the action. He slid into scene with his hard pecker in his hand and pressed the swollen tender head against Mysti’s juicy flaps. Moaning and gasping for air in her excitement, she eagerly anticipated Dick pushing his huge, veiny penis inside her. He pushed his cock between her sloppy labia and slid in.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Oh! Oh!” Mysti’s eyes rolled back in her head as her legs were slammed apart even wider by Dick’s torso.

Pushing and pumping his cock into her caused Mysti’s legs to flap like bird wings. Her mouth was polled tight into an ‘O’ as she moaned out loud.

The membrane between her cunt and colon was all that separated two huge cocks pumping like thick pistons in and out. Mysti’s chest heaved as she screamed in delight. Sweat completely drenched her body.

Choco wrapped his arms around her chest and cupped her tits while she was being pumped by the two massive peckers. He began to squeeze and pinch her nipples while her pussy and ass both continued to be relentlessly fucked.

“Hot damn!” Lenny was down on one knee in front of them catching the juicy in and out penetration with his shoulder camera. “We got us one helluva porno whore here.”

“Oh god! Yes!” Mysti loved it when she heard them talk about her.

She could feel another orgasm coming on. Her body quaked and quivered as she felt it explode.

“Oh! Oh! Oh my god — my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Her voice shook as she shouted.

“Fuck! This horny little whore just squirted on my cock!” Dick kept pumping Mysti’s cunt.

“Go ahead and cream pie that nasty cunt.” Lenny slid in a little closer with his camera. “But Choco save yours for her face — ass to mouth.”

Dick grunted and closed his eyes tight. Concentrating, he knew he could make himself cum. After just a few more thrusts into Mysti’s squishy twat he could feel the orgasm build. Since Lenny had asked him days before to save up, he was sure he could deliver the extra thick white load that was required for the scene.

Dick let it go and felt the explosion rip through him like a convulsion.

“Oh fucking hell!”

His cum shot into Mysti’s cunt. She could feel the warmth the cum delivered.

“Keep pumping her!” Lenny directed. “Now hold that in, Mysti.”

Pumping until he felt his cock going flaccid, Dick pulled it out carefully so all the cum stayed inside Mysti’s twat.

“Choco.” Lenny’s camera was in close.

Grabbing Mysti by the side of her hips, Choco helped her ease off his cock. Lenny’s camera caught a short glimpse of her gaped open asshole as she was lifted off his pecker. She sat up as he pulled up onto his knees next to her and pushed his cock in her face.

Mysti grabbed Choco’s cock, fresh from her asshole, and wrapped her lips around it, burying it in her mouth then pulling back and twirling her tongue around its swollen head. Gripping his pecker, she began to stroke it quickly with the other hand. Mysti opened her mouth and closed her eyes and continued to stroke away.

Within a few seconds, Choco, who’d also been asked to build up a load for the last couple of days, let loose.

“Oh fuck!” He grunted and moaned as his sperm exploded onto Mysti’s pretty face. Choco delivered an extra thick creamy white load. Globs of white cum shot onto her, landing on her lips, chin, eyebrows and her hair.

Mysti opened her eyes as Lenny moved in close to her face to catch the thick sticky goo as it slowly dripped down her face and hung on her chin.

“Yeah this is great!” Lenny beamed behind the camera. “Now lick some off with your tongue.”

Sticking her tongue out, Mysti twirled it up and down the sides of her mouth to reach the thick white goo hanging on her. She licked what she could and the rest stayed planted on her soft skin.

“Now let’s squeeze some of that cum out of that drippy beaver.” Lenny leaned lower with the camera.

Mysti used two fingers to spread her shiny wet pussy lips apart and squeezed her vaginal muscles to pump the cum forward.

“Oh yeah! Yeah! baby, yeah!” Lenny’s camera lens moved closer as thick white cum oozed out the bottom of Mysti’s twat. “Now that’s what I call a fucking creampie. Hell yeah!”

Lenny, easing backward with his camera directed, “Mysti, keep those legs spread wide and smile. Choco and Dick, slide in on each side of her and give it your best smile while Mysti grabs and fondles both your cocks. Keep your eyes on the camera, Mysti.”

Choco and Dick pressed in next to her while a smiling Mysti grabbed both their cocks. Lenny maneuvered to one side. A glob of cum stretched longer as it hung from Mysti’s chin.

“That’s it! It’s a wrap!”

“Great job everyone.” Lenny pulled the camera off his shoulder. “This will be a fantastic loop.”

“What about getting the other part?” Mysti started wiping cum off her face.

“Babe, you were fucking awesome.” Lenny turned his back to them and laid the camera on the desk. “I’ll call the agency, Mysti, and arrange it. Next week.”

“You mean I got it?”

“Yep, and be prepared, you’ll be doing a straight girl on guy, a girl on girl scene and finish with a four guy gangbang.”

“Uh – okay.” Fidgeting, Mysti began looking around the room.

“Whatcha need, hun?” Harriett asked.

“Where’s the bathroom?”

Harriet grabbed a small towel and tossed it to her. “Here’s a towel, the bathroom is down the street at the gas station.”

Wiping the cum and sweat off her face and body, Mysti then reached for her clothes. She realized that, smelling of sex and sweat, she was going to have to walk back by that pool hall.

The room went mostly dark as Billy turned off the camera lights. “Ain’t Hollywood glamorous.”
Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments