Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truck Stop Impasse (Part 2)

"A young woman's naivety puts her in over her head."

139
22 Comments 22
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I realized I cut off the story too soon. Things really take off in part two, and I hope you all enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for the feedback. (There is one last piece to the story that I'll be submitting soon.)"

I closed my eyes and felt a sensual release that was completely foreign to me. I knew I didn’t have to decide what to do next because he was going to take care of it. I felt oddly safe. The texture of his rough fingers on my tits and the sound of his heavy breathing was changing the sensations over my entire body. My labia were starting to feel swollen. I began rocking my hips in the seat. As soon as he realized what I was doing he stopped everything and pulled off my top. I got shy again and immediately covered my breasts with my hands.

“Ah-ah, none of that,” he teased as he grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms away from my body. “I’m gonna need a nice long look.”

I felt exposed and looked away, meanwhile, my labia were starting to feel pain from arousal. My breasts were just big enough to be cupped in his hands, which I could tell he liked. After feeling me up he wasted no time.

“Take the rest off, beautiful, but leave the panties and stockings.”

“Okay.”

“And call me sir.”

“Yes, sir.” I wasn’t going to argue after getting myself into this situation.

As soon as my last pieces of clothing were thrown off he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me flat on my back on the backseat. He instantly got on top of me and started kissing me without holding back.

I felt completely helpless with this stranger’s hands all over my body as he probed my mouth with his tongue. I picked up the scent of motor oil on his clothes as the strands of his black hair fell between us. While pushing his hair to the side I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wanted him, and I wanted him to know it.

He sat up and removed the rest of his clothing. His blue eyes gazed at my body again before grabbing my hand and putting it back on his cock.

“Stroke it.”

“Yes, sir,” I said softly, sitting up to accommodate.

His cock was thick and uncut, both of which I had never seen before, and he was rock hard. I jacked him off for a few seconds while he continued kissing me. His hand guided mine as I caressed his shaft.

He told me to lie on the seat again. Once I was on my back he spread my legs and started to pull my panties down, then suddenly stopped. There was a playfully curious expression on his face. That’s when I remembered I hadn’t shaved in a couple of days. I felt incredibly embarrassed by my stubble. He smiled and seemed to be turned on by my bashfulness. I shouldn’t have been ashamed, but I had so much more exploration to do and experiences to have. This stranger, on the other hand, had years of experience and didn’t hide how much he liked having the upper hand. I think he was making me blush on purpose.

He began tongue-fucking my clit and pussy and he wasn’t patient about it. He was doing it for him, not for me, and it was the hottest thing I’d ever experienced. I felt used, yet desired. I felt dirty, yet liberated. He made out with my cunt, grunting while tasting my juices. His face was covered in my wetness. My breathing became intense. While releasing muffled moans behind a bitten lip I began to grind against him and got close to cumming. That’s when he looked up at me cocky and aggressively.

“Oh no, you’re not getting off that easily. Turn around and get on your hands and knees.”

“Yes, sir.”

He grabbed something out of the center compartment of his truck.

“Just so you know, I’m snipped. But I want you to be content. You’ve been a good girl so far so I’ll wear this for you.”

He put on a condom. I felt an ounce of relief but also a bit disappointed. I badly wanted to feel his bare cock inside me, but I didn’t want to be stupid.

“You better be ready, because I am.”

I was more than ready. I was dying for it. My slit had never ached so badly.

He spread me open and pushed his way into me, pumping in and out as he kept going deeper. I couldn’t keep quiet any longer. I gripped the corner of the seat and didn’t hold back. It must have sounded like I was in agony. I sort of was. He had been blessed with a fat dick and I had been blessed to receive it.

He pounded me like he was teaching me a lesson. I felt like he was letting out years of frustration. At this point, I was barely able to make a sound. I could only get out soft grunts and whimpers because of the intensity. My eyes watered as they rolled back. He smacked my ass whenever I got too quiet to make me whine.

There was just enough light inside the truck to see his reflection in the window in front of me. We made eye contact and I was overwhelmed with ecstasy. He pounded me harder as he stared into my eyes, showing me exactly what I had gotten myself into. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to truly feel him.

“Please,” I groaned as he continued to pump his dick into my sopping hole, “please, take it off.”

“You want what?” Now he was the one who was confused.

“Please, take off the condom… sir.”

“Fuck. You really are as whorish as you look.”

He pulled out of me and immediately peeled it off, and then stuck it in my face.

“First, you have to smell it. Take a good whiff of your dirty cunt I’m about to destroy.”

“Yes, sir.”

I could smell our mixed scents. I gazed at him in the reflection of the window and then inhaled deeply. Bliss.

EmiliaRosso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaRosso

“Now clean it, inside and out.”

“Yes, sir. I will.” I couldn’t resist pleasing him.

After sucking it clean I threw it on the floor and looked at him in desperation to give me what I needed — to enter my cunt bare skin. He spit on my pussy and then pushed his way inside, more deeply than I’d ever felt. Tears of relief and pleasure streamed down my face. It felt so much better this way.

“Thank… You… Sir… Aaahhh!” I managed to get out one word with each thrust against my cervix.

He didn’t want me to get too comfortable because right away he started rubbing my other hole with his thumb. I was unsure of what was happening but I didn’t want it to stop. I didn’t know how far I wanted to take it but I was reluctant to show it. I don’t think he would have cared what I wanted.

“I’m gonna show you why you don’t get into trucks with strangers,” he said.

Without warning he spit generously on his thumb and entered it into my asshole.

“Oh my God, what are you doing??” I was shocked at the suddenness, even in this situation.

“Loosening you up for what’s coming next. Enjoy my dick in your cunt while you can.”

I can’t help but wonder if it wouldn’t have led to this had I not begged him to fuck me naturally. He needed to be in control and I made him feel like I was calling the shots. I shouldn’t have given in to my weaknesses.

I had zero experience with anal. The most I knew about it was from the details of conversations I had with some of my college classmates. There were many more experienced girls at school. But I just listened to their stories without ever thinking it was something I’d end up doing or even wanting. I mostly remember learning that it’s crucial to stay relaxed. It’s not easy to relax when you’re at the mercy of a deviant. But I had no choice.

He sensed my anxiety and reveled in it. His thumb slowly but firmly slid in and out of my ass as he pushed his cock into my snatch. I winced and he chuckled, “You are gonna have to relax if you want to have a good time.”

“Y-yes, sir.”

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. After thirty seconds I had the instinct to push. The motions became smoother. I was starting to tingle all over.

“Oh my God, ahhhh!”

“That’s it, babydoll. That’s exactly it.’

His thumb was completely buried inside me. After a few minutes, he replaced his thumb with his middle and index fingers. I soon loved what I previously thought I could never, ever do. 

He smacked my ass with his other hand, now and then, just to feel me tense up, to remind me of who was in control. It stung. My bottom must have been bright red from the spankings, but my asshole had relaxed quite a bit.

“You’re lucky I found you. Another man might not have been so patient.”

“Thank you, sir.” I genuinely felt that.

He moved up to three fingers, then four. I moaned with every glide of his skin. But I could feel him getting restless.

“You’re enjoying this, are you? Well, now it’s my turn to have some fun.”

He pulled away from my hips and I heard the sound of his cock plopping out of me. My wetness streamed down my legs. His hand wrapped around his shaft. He stroked it and brought it to my mouth.

“Spit. Spit good,” he commanded.

I complied, drooling on the tip as much as possible. I knew I was going to need it. Part of me wanted this to end. But I needed his cock in any way possible.

He spread my ass cheeks and spit right on target. I closed my eyes. I was as ready as I was ever going to be. He pushed against my pink anal bud. Then I felt his tip inside me. I tensed up for just a moment and then remembered to bare down. “Oh, fuck… Oohhhh!”

I had never made such noises. The tingling sensation over my body had returned. He slid slowly into me, spitting on his dick several times. It was weird and awkward, yet amazing. But why did his cock have to be so big? It was nearly impossible to take him.

“Almost there, sweet thing.” He spanked me again. God I fucking loved being smacked around.

Soon enough his balls were smashed against my labia as they became covered in my liquids. He pressed against me deeper, making sure he couldn’t go any further before proceeding to ruin my virgin hole.

He pulled all the way out and then pushed all the way back in. I felt every inch, especially the feeling of his tip popping in and out. He did this several times. Then in an instant, he was pumping into me.

I screamed. I moaned. I cried. I couldn’t take it and yet I needed it.

“You regret this yet?” He mocked while pounding me into a fever.

I couldn’t speak. I just cried out hoping he’d realize I wanted more. I needed more. Finally, he completely gave in. The sounds he released made me feel like I was being violated by a wild animal. He grabbed my shoulders so that he could push himself into me even harder.

“I’m gonna fucking explode!” he yelled as he threw his head back.

“Please! Please cum!” I could not wait any longer to feel it.

His hot jizz filled my rectum. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he gave me every last ounce. I loved milking his prick. He began to soften. We both relaxed back onto our knees as he stayed inside me. He looked at my reflection again as he grabbed my neck and kissed my cheek while wiping away my runny mascara.

“You know this isn’t over,” he whispered. 

What else could there possibly be?

(To be continued.)

Published 
Written by KittyHarlow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments