Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Eat It Too Part 2

"My wife arrives and my sexy daughter attempts to seduce her"

107
9 Comments 9
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The day Yuna arrived was a bit awkward for me to say the least. Dawn dressed in little to nothing and I could hardly help where my eyes went. She was adorned in a deep violet baby doll, sheer from the bust-line down. The skirt was split in the middle, showing her taut little tummy, and hung down just below the band of her little thong panties. Yuna gave an inquiring glance to me at first, later asking me in private if that's the way my daughter dressed all the time. I told her it was and she relaxed, engaging my daughter in conversation.

What I didn't know was that Dawn's lingerie had been designed by my wife. Yuna inspected my daughter's body in it as Dawn modeled for her. "How's the comfort level?" Yuna asked in her light Caribbean accent, touching my daughter's hips from behind and feeling the lace band of her panties.

"It's good," My daughter said, cupping her breasts. "My titties are confined nice and snug, which I like. And your panties kind of squeeze my pussy. But I like that too." As I glance between my daughter's legs from across the room, I could see that her panties were indeed very tight, causing her pretty little pussy to pout.

"I'm glad you like it, Dawn," Yuna said.

"Yeah, you make me feel so sexy," Dawn said, caressing her own dark, smooth skin from underneath her babydoll down her thighs.

"Glad to hear it, darling. It's my job to make a young woman feel as sexy as possible."

Dawn smiled. "What about you? Don't you wear lingerie that you've made?"

"Of course, under clothes. Or during...special time with the Mister." I half blushed as the two girls glanced toward me.

"I think you should wear it all the time while you're home," Dawn said then whispered, "Give him some eye candy to taste."

As Yuna nipped her lip at my daughter's sultry voice and comment, glancing at me, Dawn began to unbutton my wife's blouse, causing her to giggle and blush and try weakly to stop her.

"Look at his face," Dawn giggled as Yuna lost her top. I sat glaring at my daughter as she undressed my wife, revealing her large, milk chocolate breasts in their lacy, navy bra.

Dawn unzipped Yuna's skirt from behind, both their eyes on me. "Wait, girl," Yuna said, catching her pencil skirt as Dawn began to slide it down, "What are you doing?" Did she not feel my daughter undoing her skirt?

"I can't be the only one in panties," Dawn said playfully. "Do you want daddy to be staring at your ass or mine?"

"Dawn!" I interjected. "That's enough." Surprisingly and thankfully, she stopped undressing my wife. Later though, Yuna did remove her skirt and flaunt her perfect, curvaceous figure. She reasoned that if Dawn was good being seen in her underwear by her father and stepmother, she was okay to wear her lingerie too (though she'd feel completely comfy in even less if we didn't have company.)

The next morning, Yuna and I ate breakfast together. She was in a white bra and panties set covered in a blue and pink floral print. Dawn joined, dressed in a rather chaste set - ruffled black bra and panties. Deciding it was unfair that I was the only one wearing clothes, the girls jovially force-stripped me, Dawn pulling my t-shirt off and Yuna removing my joggers, leaving me in my tight, beige boxer briefs.

With two gorgeous girls to feast my eyes on all day, my cock stayed erect. My daughter would catch me alone and kiss me passionately, groping my rigid cock as I massaged her tits, her ass, or her pussy over her soft satin undies. I once found a free moment alone with Yuna. "Quickie?" she simply said as she began to kiss my lips and squeeze my cock. She descended to her knees, slid my underwear down, and popped my hard dick into her mouth. I sighed deeply, looking down at my beautiful brown-skinned wife with her long locks and curvy figure, her swollen breasts sitting upright. She glared up at me with her large, hazel eyes as she sucked me off.

Less than a minute into my blowjob, Dawn peeked in the door of our bedroom from in front of me. Her silver eyes sparkled wildly as she watched us, smiling excitedly. I tried to gesture her to get lost but, of course, she did not. Instead, she felt herself up, squeezing her breasts, pulling her panties taut, and rubbing the gusset tight against her pussy, stimulating herself. Dawn then started to suck her middle finger, in the same rhythm Yuna was sucking my cock.

"Oh, my God, baby," I sighed, looking Dawn in her gorgeous eyes. "Let me see those titties, baby," I said looking down at my wife, then looked up to my daughter to confirm both my girls obeyed me. Yuna's large breasts bound out and she crushed them in her hands, making her skin swell tight in her hands like balloons. Dawn followed, lowering her satin bra and playing with her smaller, but still perfectly round tits. I sighed deeply.

Yuna flourished her mouth with saliva, allowing it to dribble onto her chest and run down between her breasts. "Yes, baby, drool over that big cock," I said, more to my daughter than to Yuna. Dawn, too, began to drool on her tits, squeezing them together and making a slutty mess. "That's right, slob all over those big fucking titties!"

Yuna moaned, producing more spit and letting it drip from my cock in her mouth down her body. "Now pull those panties down and let me see you play with that pretty pussy." Dawn's panties dropped to her feet and Yuna pulled hers down to her fleshy, bronze thighs. Both my obedient girls started to play with their sodden little pussies, driving me absolutely crazy.

"You're gonna make me cum," I announced when I was close.

"On her tits," Dawn mouthed silently to me. I nodded and slid my length out my wife's mouth and started to stroke myself off in her face. Yuna held her mouth wide open, eager to swallow all my cum. I held her head back with one hand over her eyes, giving my daughter a great view. I started to cum, white ropes spurting against Yuna's mouth before I angled downward, painting her neck and upper chest in my seed.

"Panties up," I mouthed to Dawn as I squirted the last few remnants of cum into Yuna's mouth. As she hummed and savored the taste of my semen, Dawn put her panties on and fixed her bra, then I gestured for her to fuck off. This time, surprisingly, she did as I asked. After swallowing the shot of my cum, Yuna stood, discarded her panties, and started to back me to the bed when Dawn came back around and entered the room.

"Hey guys do you wanna-" Dawn said and paused, eyes wide like she was surprised. My wife turned toward her by instinct and for a second, showed my daughter her voluptuous body, coated from chin to navel in streams of cum and salivation. "Oh my God, Yuna," Dawn said in a horny voice I hoped my wife didn't read as such.

Yuna quickly put a hand in front of her hairy pussy and a forearm across her breasts, which didn't do much to hide the milky stripes all over her body. "Shit, Dawn!" my wife screamed. "You gotta knock first." Yuna quickly shoved Dawn back into the hallway, closed the door to a crack, and stepped behind it. "You okay? Do you need anything?"

"I'm sorry, I'll wait for you to cum, er, I mean, finish...I mean, when you're done...having the sex," Dawn said, giggling.

The two whispered low and giggled together for a few moments before Dawn went away and Yuna closed the door. "Dawn seems really comfortable about sex," my wife commented.

"Yeah," I said, "Mary and I made sure she wasn't squeamish about sex so she'd feel comfortable talking to us about it. I think she took that comfort a bit too far."

I lay back on the bed and pulled my wife on top of me. Yuna climbed up my body with her knees on each side of my body until her pussy was in my face. I slipped my tongue between her healthy, long labia as she lowered herself onto me. She spread herself with her fingers and I tended her tender clit, licking and sucking on it until she came. As I licked my wife's pussy, I regained a hard-on, but we figured we should pay Dawn a little attention since she was our guest.

Later, we found ourselves lounging on the patio deck, right near the hot tub and the pool. We were all still in our underwear by Dawn's decree, suggesting it was the same as swimwear. I couldn't argue.

"We should go for a swim," Dawn suggested, standing to walk to the edge of the pool.

"Sounds fun," Yuna said. "You're not gonna swim in that are you?"

"Didn't bring a swimsuit," Dawn said as she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders.

"I have one you probably can- what are you doing?" Yuna asked as Dawn removed her bra.

"Let's all swim naked," my dangerous daughter said, pulling her panties down and tossing both items at me. I caught them and set them aside, acting as unbothered as possible.

Yuna looked at me with a questioning gaze. "That's Dawn for ya," I shrugged nervously.

"It's the middle of the day," Yuna said incredulously. "What if someone sees?"

"Well," my daughter said, "If they wanna perv on us, let them."

"What if there are kids?"

Dawn looked around at the acres of land. There were no neighbors within about a quarter mile. "Well, there's really no one to catch us, baby," I said, then whispered to her, "You know we've done this before."

"Not with your daughter, though," she replied. "It's inappropriate. Isn't it?"

Dawn apparently heard us. "He sees me naked all the time," she said walking toward us. "And we're girlfriends now, right Yuna?"

Yuna looked at me. I looked to Dawn, halfway hoping she'd stop, halfway intrigued to see how she would get my wife to agree. "C'mon, Yuna," she said with a wicked smile, "I only got a little glimpse earlier." Dawn put a hand on my wife's shoulder, standing in front of us completely nude.

Yuna scoffed, blushing slightly. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"Why not?" Dawn asked, sliding Yuna's bra strap aside. "There's nothing to be ashamed of." She slid the other one off. "I bet you see girls naked all the time with your work."

"That's different," Yuna said idly as Dawn pulled her double D cups off her breasts. She covered her tits. "Vince," she said, giggling, "you gonna just sit there and let your sly little daughter undress me?"

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

"Yeah, Daddy. Don't just sit there. Help me finish undressing your sexy little wife."

"Daughter's orders," I said with a nervous smile and slipped Yuna's bra down her body, catching her panties and pushing them both down to her feet. I wasn't sure how she would react.

"Rude girl," Yuna said in her light accent, blushing. "Vincent?" she said, gesturing to my underwear and the imprint my large erection made in them. "We girls can't be the only ones naked here."

I gladly let my wife strip me out of my underwear. Dawn licked her lips as my dick sprang out. "Goodie!" Dawn exclaimed, looking delighted.

We all got in the cool water and swam leisurely. My daughter, the big talker that she is, gave me an excuse to keep my focus on her wonderful, wet breasts floating around in the water, her silvery studs accentuating her constantly erect nipples. Yuna also kept her eyes on her. Whenever I'd look at Yuna's incredibly sexy, curvy body, she'd snap her eyes away from my daughter's sweet, round ass or perky tits back to me.

At one point, as wanton horniness took over a significant percentage of my mind, I stopped swimming and pulled my wife back against me. My back was at the edge of the pool and my cock strained hard between her ample ass. Dawn then gave us a cheeky smile as she exited the pool and went to the hot tub. We both watched as she climbed, her small, round ass dripping water, her hips swaying as he went.

Dawn sat facing our direction but leaned her head back and eventually closed her eyes when we didn't move. "Vince, this may sound strange but...," Yuna whispered to me, "your daughter is incredibly sexy." As she said it, she slid down and then up, allowing my dick to slide between her soft, fleshy ass cheeks. My daughter was really turning us on.

"Look at those perfect, chocolate boobs," she whispered softly, oscillating her warm cheeks up and down my cock.

"You wanna suck my daughter's titties, huh, baby?" I whispered in her ear as I cupped her large breasts from behind.

She nodded and sighed, "Uh-huh, I do."

"You're such a dirty girl," I said, pinching her nipples hard.

"Ooh, I know," Yuna whined, "I am a dirty girl."

I pointed my engorged cockhead to Yuna's tight asshole, then began to slowly burrow inside, stretching her pliable little ring. "You wanna lick my little girl's pussy?"

"Oh, hell yes," she said, starting to massage her clit. I slid my cock deep into my wife's asshole and established a good, slow rhythm. "Yes, baby! Ass fuck me in front of your baby girl."

Dawn, eyes still closed, started to idly touch her tits in the hot tub. "Oh my God," Yuna whispered even lower as she worked her skillful hips against my penetrating cock. "She's touching herself!"

Dawn was fiddling with her nipples plain in view, surely a deliberate act. She knew we'd watch. "We should stop before she sees," Yuna whispered.

I held her tight, took my dick out of her ass, and slipped it into her slippery wet pussy.

"Ohhh," Yuna sighed. "No, don't stop. Don't stop. Keep fucking me." She bent and arched herself against my invading cock, bouncing back against me. Water began to slosh and her fleshy ass clapped lightly against my pelvis, alerting Dawn. She opened her eyes and gazed at us, then smiled, nipping her lip. She watched us for a few moments as we fucked, but then Yuna gasped aloud and froze on my cock when Dawn started to stand. "Fuck, we're caught," she whispered over her shoulder. "Act natural," she said low, half giggling.

"Sex is pretty natural," I said, thrusting forward subtly and sliding my cock deeper inside her clamped pussy.

Yuna laughed and pressed her ass in my lap, pinning me to the edge of the pool and halting all motion. We watched my daughter sit just on the opposite edge of the pool, about ten feet away. "Whatcha doin'?" Dawn said, her tone indicating she knew the answer.

"Nothing," I said, "just, y'know, hangin' out."

"Well," my daughter said, "I don't know about you, but hangin' out with you two sexy people is making me so goddamned horny." Dawn started tweaking her already hard nipples, looking directly at us. "Yuna, you look so sexy with your back arched like that. It really makes your boobs look amazing. And that beautiful bush!"

"Mmm," Yuna moaned deliciously, "your body looks really sexy too, hon'." Yuna started to wave her hips with excruciating subtlety.

Dawn spread her legs, her feet dangling in the water across from Yuna and me. She spread her labia, exposing her clitoral jewelry and her healthy, vibrant inner pink. "Ah," Yuna gasped, flinching on my cock. "Look at that lovely pussy!"

Dawn began to masturbate her sweet pussy in front of us. "Mmmmm, thank you, Mommy," Dawn said wantonly. "Can I please see your pretty pussy?"

"Mommy's pussy is occupied right now, Princess," I said and gripped my wife's hips as she worked herself against me.

Dawn simply smiled at us, knowing, and slipped a finger up inside her pussy, sighing when she went deep. "Oh, Daddy it feels so good to touch myself watching you fuck."

"Oh, baby," Yuna said, "we love to watch you play with that delicious little pussy, don't we Daddy?" As I hummed my agreement, Dawn took one finger out of her cunt and sucked it.

"Oh my God, baby," Yuna said. "Tell me how it tastes!" By this time, Yuna's hips were rolling back and forth quickly in an unbelievable, serpentine motion. I could've cum, but held off to hear my two sexy girls' lustful banter.

"My pussy tastes so fucking sweet." Dawn slipped her finger in her cunt again and decadently suckled her finger. "Mmm!"

"Oh fuck!" Yuna said, now rolling her hips rapidly on my cock. "Sweet like honey, baby?"

"Mmm," Dawn hummed, fingering her pussy and tasting herself again. "Sweeter."

"Oh, God!"

"You wanna taste my sweet pussy Mommy?" Dawn said, fingering her tight young hole.

"I- I-" Yuna stuttered, probably unsure if she was crossing the line to say yes.

"You wanna taste my little girl," I said into her ear as she fucked back into me. "You wanna taste that sweet, black, pink pussy, don't you, you dirty girl?"

"Mmmhmm," Yuna nodded vehemently as she began to massage her clit and cum and shiver.

"Come here and let Mommy taste your pretty pussy," I said. My daughter obeyed, sliding naked into the thigh-deep water and walking toward us with the most wickedly sexy smile on her full lips. So slutty and horny and full of love.

My baby girl teased my poor wife, fingering her young, hot pussy right in front of Yuna as she panted with her mouth open and tongue out. Dawn put her slick finger underneath Yuna's nose, making her inhale the scent of her arousal. Yuna moaned. Dawn gave her the treat, sliding her finger along her tongue from the tip all the way back near her throat, feeding her the taste of her divine honey. My wife sucked on my daughter's fingers, humming in delight as she came, Dawn grinning with lustful glee.

"I want you to let Daddy taste your pussy, baby," Yuna said, causing Dawn...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments