Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Eat It Too Part 3

"Can I really have both my daughter and my wife?"

111
9 Comments 9
6.8k Views 6.8k
7.1k words 7.1k words

The next day, Yuna dressed in a white teddy that only left a little to the imagination, being just barely see-through to tease us with her dark nipples, the thong back dividing her voluptuous ass and showcasing her perfect derriere. Dawn donned an even more risqué piece of linger - a pair of crotchless, pink and white panties and a matching shelf bra that held her tits upright but left her ever-hard and bejeweled nipples bare. When I finally saw her from behind, I could see her panties were open-back, proudly displaying a pink jeweled toy she wore in her asshole. My little girl had always loved jewelry in her sexy parts. Yuna was pleasantly astonished by my daughter's brazen sexiness, gawking at her with swollen eyes that may as well have been made of hearts. I too was mesmerized, watching her chocolate little ass move with the pretty, sparkling gem in the center.

Just as Yuna caught me looking at my daughter, Dawn said, "Yuna, I am so glad I get to dress how I really want while I'm here. Mom would never let me dressed up around Dad."

"Well," Yuna said, smiling, "if your dad's okay with it, so am I."

"He is," Dawn said before I could say anything, not that there were words in my head. "And thanks for letting me watch you have sex. And for fucking me."

Yuna blushed and smiled. "My pleasure, doll. You're so fun to play with. I had no idea you two were so um...casual about sex."

"Oh, yeah," Dawn said, coming around the kitchen table to sit on my lap. "Daddy always let me be my real, freaky self. It was Mom who used to be narrow-minded about it."

Yuna stared somewhat blankly at my mostly naked daughter sitting in her mostly naked father's lap. I tried to act nonchalant like it was a normal, platonic thing we did. I don't think Yuna bought it, but I really couldn't read her expression. "Yeah," Yuna finally said, snapping out of whatever state her mind had been in. "I think it's great that you two are so close. And I'm looking forward to playing with this sexy girl all summer long. Since we're not blood-related, there's nothing wrong with it."

The statement was definitely a test. Yuna may as well have been asking, 'Are you two fucking?' Dawn spoke up before I could even think how I should respond. "Blood wouldn't stop me from fucking you, Mom," she said with her flattering smile. "You're way too delicious to resist. Wouldn't you still wanna fuck me if I was your little girl?" Arching her back with her hands on my knees between her spread legs, smiling big and gleefully, undressed in cupless and crotchless lingerie, Dawn gushed cuteness and oozed sex at my wife.

Yuna nipped her lip and walked over. "Of course, I'd still fuck you, love," she said and kissed her lips sensually. "It's not like I could get you pregnant, anyway, right?" Yuna may as well have asked, 'Does that mean you're fucking your daddy?' As horny as I was with my naked daughter sitting in my lap, seducing my sexy wife, I got nervous.

"Right," Dawn said. Yuna surely thought that meant I had never fucked my daughter, which relieved me a bit. I didn't know how she would react if she knew I'd made love to my daughter hundreds of times, and that never once had we used condoms or birth control. Thankfully though, for whatever reason, Dawn had never gotten pregnant even though I cummed inside her countless times. Sometimes she was begging me to impregnate her during sex. And sometimes I tried.

"So damned sexy," my wife said, standing upright after French kissing Dawn. Yuna touched my daughter's outfit in various places, looking it over. "This gives me some ideas for our next line of lingerie. I need to go put some things on paper." With that, Yuna left us in the kitchen, probably to her office where she sketched her latest ideas.

"The hell are you doing!?" I chided, half chuckling and half whispering.

"What?" she giggled, wriggling in my lap. "I didn't say anything."

"So damned sexy," Yuna said, standing upright after French kissing my daughter. She touched Dawn's outfit in various places, looking it over. "This gives me some ideas for our next line of lingerie. I need to go put some things on paper." With that, Yuna left us in the kitchen, probably to her office where she sketched her latest ideas.

"The hell are you doing!?" I chided, half chuckling and half whispering.

"What?" she giggled, wriggling in my lap. "I didn't say anything."

"You're sitting on my lap naked!" I said.

"So? We had a threesome yesterday."

"Not a threesome. You watched us have sex. And then I watched you two have sex. There's a difference."

"Not to me," Dawn shrugged. "Besides, I don't think Yuna would care if you fucked me. She wants you to."

"What? How do you know?"

"Just trust me, Daddy," Dawn said with a sigh, standing. "I know."

And so I trusted my daughter but was too afraid to make any moves toward her lest I explode my marriage. We'd done some things together, but what if actual incest with my daughter was the red line?



Throughout the day, Dawn, in her nudity, stayed close to me, especially when she knew Yuna was around. Any time Yuna would try to steal me away, Dawn would find some reason to keep me near.

"Don't fuck Yuna today, Daddy," she whispered to me. "She's gonna be so horny, she'll beg to see you fuck me. Just watch."

I simply played my part in her plan, which is to say, I did nothing to stop her from sitting in my lap every chance she got. I let her cuddle on top of me for a nap, and kiss me on the lips as she drifted off. Yuna watched us, sometimes complimenting us on how loving and affectionate we were, and other times telling my daughter how sexy she was.

Once, Yuna caught me alone, pulled me into a bathroom and started to kiss me frantically. Dawn was right. Watching my daughter and me kiss and not-so-subtly fondle one another all day made her very horny. "Fuck me now," she said. "Quickie! Quickie!"

Before Yuna could even get her teddy off, Dawn was calling my name from downstairs. "Daddy!" she called, making us pause. "There you are," she said seconds later, opening the door unabashedly, ignoring my hard cock in my wife's hand and her bare tits. "Could you help me with my yoga?"

I agreed and left my wife horny and wanting. "Hey, she's our guest," I said. "She came to spend time with me. I can't just tell her to fuck off." Yuna was an understanding woman and so she smiled agreeably.

"You're right," Yuna said. "I'll have you to myself my whole life. You'll only have Dawn for the summer. Go ahead and spend time with her. I can tell how much she misses you."

"You tried to cheat on me huh, Daddy," Dawn said jovially as I walked through the third-floor patio door. She had set up her yoga mat beneath the beaming sun.

"Not my idea, but can you blame me?"

"Not at all," she said. "I almost wanted to watch again. I love how she fucks you."

"So, how is this supposed to work, anyway? Yuna's not really into Yoga, and she's probably gonna go and masturbate herself. So your plan...." I lost my train of thought when I watched Dawn squirt oil into her hands and coat her body with it, starting with her full, young breasts.

"Well," she said, lubricating her fine, dark skin to a healthy, rich luster, "maybe she'll start to masturbate. But then she'll remember what I said, that you were gonna help me with yoga." Dawn oiled up her lightly toned legs, making them smooth and slick and enticing. "She'll imagine your hands all over my body, and her horny curiosity will bring her up here." Dawn finished coating her body in what seemed to be baby oil, her skin glowing like an absolute ebon-toned goddess.

My daughter started off going through some of the more chaste poses, which are still pretty erotic when they're performed by a gorgeous girl wearing an open cupped bra, crotchless, backless panties, and an anal plug. There was nowhere to hide my erection when Yuna showed up, walking through the glass patio door into the mid-day heat. "Hey, guys," Yuna said, "thought I'd come and see how you keep that beautiful body of yours in such great shape." She sat cross-legged on a large, cushioned patio chair and watched as Dawn rose from what she called an upward-facing dog pose to one where she stood with her feet together and bent at the waist, attempting to touch her toes.

"Hold my waist so I don't fall," she said, steadying herself as she reached for her feet. I stood behind her and placed my hands around her small waist, trying not to look down at the smooth curves of her hips and her luscious ass or the jewel of the intimate toy it swallowed. I glanced over at Yuna for a split second and she quickly released her lower lip from between her teeth, but her eyes were still full of lust. I stifled a smile.

Dawn whispered, "Don't move," as she made little adjustments with her feet, stepping back so her ass met my groin. My hard dick prodded my daughter's bare pussy through my stretchy underwear. She moaned softly but audibly and let her weight lean against me, relying on my lewd, unfatherly position to keep her from falling. My heart was pounding in my chest, just as my cock was throbbing against my daughter's tempting, oiled-up little cunt. I was already sweating due to the day's heat, and I could only feel my skin growing hotter.

"Yoga is pretty erotic," Yuna observed from her seat, folding her legs so that her right heel pressed against her pussy. It was probably supposed to be a subtle move, but I saw it and I was sure Dawn did too.

"Yeah," Dawn said as she straightened herself, then repositioned herself to lie on the mat facing upward. "It makes me so horny. Especially with a partner. You two should try couples' yoga sometime. It'll get you so hot for each other! The trick is to let it build up. Go through the whole workout first. And then fuck only when you're finished."

Yuna blushed, half smiling with her mouth hanging open. "That...sounds delightful," my wife admitted breathily, then continued to watch my daughter and me.

Dawn lay completely flat and straight then instructed me to lift her left leg as far as it would go. When I tried to innocently lift her leg from beside her, she said that it would throw off the balance of the exercise - that everything needed to be centered. So I sat on my knees at her feet, lifting the left one by heel and toe, then crawled up her body as far as I could, pushing her extended leg forward until I sat just below her hips, her toes pointing to the cloudless sky. I couldn't help but keep glancing down at her gorgeous, glistening little pussy, the pretty clit ring she got on her sixteenth birthday sparkling in the sun.

"Now you lean down over me. You keep going, real slow, until you can kiss me."

"There's kissing in yoga?" Yuna asked.

"Mhm," Dawn hummed, concentrating as I slowly approached, her leg flexing toward her upper body. "I got this pose from a couples' session I did with my girlfriend. I may have added the kissing part. Y'know, as motivation." I was a few inches from Dawn's lips when she began to wince, so I paused. She then lifted her head off the mat a bit, trying to reach me. "Use your tongue," she said, her voice strained. Dawn slipped her tongue out and, trusting her, I met it with mine, holding for the standard three seconds and then letting go. She sighed when I leaned back and released the pressure on her leg.

"You two ever do naked yoga?" Yuna asked, shocking me. I was figuring out a way to explain our little tongue kiss, but her mind was obviously farther ahead.

"Yeah, I do it all the time," Dawn said proudly. "Daddy did a couple of nude sessions with me too." That made my heart jump. Fucking Dawn in a full split did not constitute yoga.

"I wouldn't mind if you did it now, y'know? I think maybe your clothes might be a little in the way." By this time, Yuna was nibbling her lower lip hard when she watched us and she kept shaking her leg - the one whose heel she had pressed hard against her pussy. She was apparently horny out of her mind.

"I'm already pretty naked," Dawn said, squeezing her moist breasts for emphasis. "But I guess going fully nude will give us a little more range of motion." She began to push her barely-there bra down to meet her sorry excuse for a pair of panties. "Daddy, take my panties?" I gathered both bra and panties and pulled them from underneath her ass, then tossed them over toward where Yuna sat. "Thank you, Daddy," Dawn said, her voice hoarse and her tone flirty.

"Your turn, Daddy," Yuna said as she gathered the trivial pieces of lingerie from the floor. I gaped at my wife, sitting on my knees at the feet of my sexy daughter who was adorned in nothing but jewelry, oil and tattoos.

Dawn jumped at the opportunity and began to pull on my drawers, giggling frantically. "C'mon, Daddy. Yuna wants to see that big, beefy daddy dick!" My daughter plucked my waistband and lowered it, revealing my thick, hard mass. I got my underwear out of the way, both my daughter and I fully nude and prepared to caress and stretch and bend and press against one another - silky, soft skin on hard, sweaty muscle. Yuna gathered my sweaty briefs and Dawn's paltry undies and set them in her open lap.

"Other leg now, Daddy," Dawn said, snapping my eyes from Yuna who seemed to be mesmerized by Dawn's skimpy panties. I grabbed my daughter's right heel and toe, heart thundering as I climbed her body, my empowered cock inching ever so close to her pouting pussy. I sat, one knee beside her hip the other touching the ass cheek of her lifted thigh. And then I leaned over her, angling her leg up her body and going in for a kiss. I tried to ignore it when the bottom of my dick made contact with her smooth mound, but my cock twitched, causing Dawn to softly coo and making my manhood swell even more. If Yuna wasn't watching and striking fear into my heart, I'd have simply spread and fucked my sex-crazed daughter. Yoga session be damned.

I stayed focused on the task, steadily and slowly pressing forward until Dawn began to wince again. When it looked like we would need to use our tongues again, Dawn let her leg slide beside my shoulder, giving me full access to her lips. Our kiss lasted longer than three seconds, and our needless tongues still seeped from between our lips, met and swirled together. I had no idea how my wife would react, but my thoughts were ninety percent driven by my thick, throbbing cock.

"God," Yuna said, "you two look so sexy like that! And the way you kiss, aah!" We stopped kissing and glanced over at her from our lewd position, my cock in plain view lying against my daughter's puffy pussy. Yuna was squeezing her large breasts with Dawn's tiny panties in her hand. "Never mind me," she said, ceasing her self-fondling but keeping her foot in place to 'secretly' rub her pussy. "I'm just a horny girl. Sorry for the distraction. Please...carry on."

Dawn gave a large I-told-you-so smile, snickering. "It's okay, Mama," she said, turning over to her hands and knees. "I get the same way. I turn even the most innocent situations into dirty sex fantasies. It's a gift."

Dawn had me stay in position on my knees, now behind her with an unbelievable view of the cute pink toy decorating her tight young anus. There was a clear sheen of liquid along the crease of her attractive little pussy. I unconsciously licked my lips. "Daddy, make sure my body looks right," Dawn said.

"It...looks...great, honey," I said, unsure what she meant.

Dawn giggled. "No, I mean, you need to go around and make sure my form is right. My arms should be straight, knees shoulder width apart, my back arched very deep." As I surveyed, none of what she said was really right, purposely, I realized. She gave me a reason to touch her. I remained on my knees, rotating around near the front of her body, straightening her arms. My straining hard dick was incidentally pointed right in her face as I adjusted her posture. I let my hands linger, caressing her moist, soft skin as I inspected her. Yuna simply watched, biting her lip, rocking her leg and stimulating her pussy. I tried not to look directly at her.

I came back around to the back of my daughter's body, hands freely roaming her amazing, dark chocolate skin, resting both my hands on her ass cheeks as I set my knees between her feet. "Uh, I think your legs are supposed to be further apart," I said, opening my knees to separate my daughter's legs more than necessary. "And, your back, is supposed to arch more," I said as I crawled forward, needing to lift my dick and set it atop her anal jewel lest I insert myself in her shimmering quim. I gently seized her thin waist and pushed downward, producing a stunning arch that made my cock twitch against my daughter's ass. Dawn sighed softly.

"Mm, that's it, Daddy," we heard Yuna whisper to herself. She had begun...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments