Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Famous Story

I’ve been a divorcee for a little more than seven years, now with a sixteen-year-old son. The divorce was really hard on him and he became quiet and more reclusive; I think it was his way of coping with the stress. The last few years he’s been really quiet around me and we never really had a close mother-son relationship like I had always wanted. But that all changed.

One night, I was finishing up with my bath and drying myself off when he walked in on me. I think he didn’t know I was in there and silly me forgot to lock the door. Well, he walked in on me and I was absolutely naked; water dripping off of me. The look of shock and horror covered his face and he quickly turned around and left.

I should probably describe myself first before continuing. I’m an average height woman, about five-feet-four-inches, with long, black hair, full, pink lips, and a big, round butt. But my most prominent feature are my breasts. Before the divorce, my ex wanted me to get implants, because apparently D-cups aren’t big enough. So I have full, DDD sized breasts that stick out from my slim to average frame body.

I’ve always been rather conservative with my outfits so I’ve never really accentuated them all that much. But this was the first time that anyone, let alone my teenaged son, has seen them so… exposed, since my ex. I felt so embarrassed, but also a little naughty.

I slowly got changed into my pajamas, thinking about how I’d approach this awkward situation with him. I decided it was best to ignore it and pretend it wasn’t a big deal.

Over the next few days, he was really awkward around me, more so than usual. He’d spend a lot of time around me, but not necessarily engaging with me. And I’d often see him try to sneak peeks at my breasts. I’ll admit, it was nice receiving some attention and I decided to encourage it by changing up my wardrobe a bit. Instead of baggy shirts, I started to wear tighter fitting clothes.

I noticed that he began to engage me more, especially when I would sweet-talk him a bit. The more attention he’d give me, the more I felt better about myself, and the more I wanted it to continue. I know a lot of the girls at his school wear athletic pants that hug their legs and butt, so I went shopping for some pairs of my own to see his reaction.

When he came home one day from school, I was in the kitchen wearing my new yoga pants and a tight, low cut top that showed off my deep cleavage. He couldn’t speak when he saw me. He could only stare at my breasts and I had to start the conversation. This would go on for a couple of weeks and he’d try to flirt with me and would stare at my ass and body when he thought I wasn’t looking. I loved it.

Then one night I went to his room to wish him a good night and I heard some groaning. I poked my head in to see if he was alright and I saw him sprawled naked on his bed with his hand wrapped around his erect penis stroking himself. I was stunned. Both by watching my son sexually pleasure himself, but also by the size of his penis. I know his hands are much larger than mine and it looked like he could fit both of his on top of one another and still the tip would be visible.

He didn’t see me because his eyes were closed and I was about to turn around and leave when I heard him moan 'mom.' I thought he caught me and things were about to get really awkward, but then he continued, "that’s it, mommy. Suck and fuck my big cock."

I was floored, but also aroused and could feel my pussy get wetter and throb gently. I thought he was thinking about some girl at school, but there he was, thinking about me, his own mother, in ways that no son should. He wanted me to fuck him; to get naked and have sex with him.

I immediately left and went to my room. Locking the door behind me, I lay on my bed thinking about what I had just seen. The more I thought about it, the wetter and hornier I became. I slipped my hand down my yoga pants and under my thong, and started to rub my wet, aching pussy, thinking of him.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled my pants and thong off of my hips and started to masturbate. Before I knew it, I had stripped completely naked and was fingering myself vigorously to the thought of my son’s large cock pounding me. I couldn’t stop from moaning his name and had to put a pillow over my mouth to stifle the sounds. But all I could think about was my son, working away on my wet, bald pussy; thinking about him like no mother should think about her son. But I couldn’t help it.

I could feel myself reach orgasm and fluids poured out of me and onto my sheets as I writhed on them with my fingers buried inside me, pretending it was his meaty penis. I came two more times that night to him before I could get to sleep. I came to the realization that I was sexually attracted to my son. I felt confused knowing it was wrong but as I lay naked on my cum-soaked sheets, I knew I wanted his cock inside of me.

Over the course of the next few days, I couldn’t look at him without thinking about having sex with him. This is probably how he thought about me. I was like a girl in high school all over again. I’d sneak peeks at his crotch and noticed the outline of his cock when we’d flirt. I’d often spend the days masturbating to him while he was at school and waited for him to get home so I could make him hard. And when I wasn’t doing that, I’d be at the gym making sure my butt remained plump and my waist thin.

I remember one day I wore my usual thong and yoga pants combo with a tight, fall-off-the-shoulder top coupled with pink lipstick and a pair of high heels. He loved it so much and I could tell he wanted me, which only made me more aroused. The bulge in his pants was bigger than usual and when I wasn’t looking, he slinked away to the washroom. I pressed my ear to the door and could hear him heavily breathing and quietly moaning my name. I knew he was masturbating and all I wanted to do was open the door, fall to my knees, and finish him off with my mouth. I decided that enough was enough and that I was going to seduce my son. I wanted it.

vanesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanesha

While he was at school, I went out and bought a tight see-through pushup bra and matching thong, which dug itself firmly between my meaty butt cheeks, and paired it with black high heels. I spent the day making sure my pussy was bald and fresh, I smelled delicious, my make-up was on point, and I looked hot in my outfit.

I heard him come through the door and my heart started beating quickly. I was in my bedroom and called him in under the pretense of wanting his opinion on something. He walked in and gasped in surprise. His eyes widened and he gave me a similar look to when he saw me naked those weeks ago. I told him to come here and motioned with my finger.

I asked him if he liked the new outfit that I bought today. He was speechless as he walked towards me, awkwardly trying to hide his growing erection that I quickly noticed. I smiled flirtatiously at him and modeled my outfit for him; spinning around so he could check out my ass.

By now, his erection was full and he tried to fumble around to conceal it. I pressed into him and looked up at him smiling, inviting him to kiss me but all he could do was look helplessly down at my large breasts that my new bra could barely contain.

“I want to see it,” I said to him, running my hands up to the waistband on his sweatpants and gently tugging on them.

“See what?” he said, stumbling over his words.

I held his gaze and replied, “your hard cock, sweetie,” emphasizing the word cock.

He didn’t say anything but I could hear his breathing was ragged and his heart was beating quickly.

“Sit back on the bed, baby,” I told him and he did as he was told.

I pulled his sweatpants and boxers off of his hips and down to the ground revealing his hard cock, which sprung forth towards me, quivering with each heartbeat. Other than when I walked in on him a week ago, I hadn’t seen his cock since he was a baby but it was quite large up close, larger than his father’s, and I became very aroused looking at his length and girth. I should say that he is uncircumcised, unlike his father, and until then, I had only sucked circumcised penises. Looking at it made me really horny though; like it was exotic and I couldn’t wait for him to be my first.

I positioned myself on my knees between his legs and lightly ran my fingers up his cleanly shaven shaft and over his foreskin that was partially hiding his thick, pink head. I ran my tongue up the underside of his penis and lightly pulled his foreskin back, which prompted a soft moan from him. I knew he enjoyed that and realized how sensitive his foreskin was.

I carefully placed his head in my mouth and sucked slowly on it while looking up at him. He could only look on, mouth slightly open, as his busty, attractive mommy was sucking on his large, girthy, pink, uncircumcised cock, just like he wanted. My thong was getting wetter with each second he was in my mouth.

Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I pulled his foreskin back and pushed my head down his length, as far as I could go, and worked him quickly, twisting my hand as I sucked on him. He started moaning louder and louder and ran his fingers through my hair as I diligently worked his thick cock in my wet mouth, salivating and slurping on his young manhood. I made sure to look up at him and moan to let him know how much I wanted this; how much I needed his young cock inside of me.

Pulling his throbbing cock out of my mouth I began sucking on his swollen balls while slowly pumping his shaft and running my hand up his body. Watching his foreskin glide across his wet, swollen head as I worked him and listening to his moans knowing how much he enjoyed it turned me on so much. I never got that level of arousal with my ex.

I began kissing up the length of his shaft and began making out with his fat, pink head while massaging his balls. It felt so good in my mouth and I could taste his pre-cum. I slid the straps of my bra off of my shoulders and unclasped it, tossing it to the side and let him look at my large, naked breasts. I leaned forward and rubbed them against his pulsing cock as I gently kissed his body, making my way back down towards his needy penis.

Wrapping my hand around his large girth, I slowly pulled his foreskin back and drooled all over his exposed head before gently stroking it and twisting around it. Apparently that drove him over the edge because I felt his legs widen under me as he desperately cried out, “Mommy, I’m gonna cum!”

I hurried him back into my mouth and sealed my wet lips to his head, waiting eagerly for his load as I stroked him and sucked him to encourage his ejaculation.

Feeling him contract in my mouth, semen shot forth from him and hit the back of my mouth, settling on my tongue. He kept cumming in waves as he moaned and rocked his hips back and forth, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I looked up at him, moaning gently as I stroked him and milked all of his thick, creamy semen out of his young, virile cock and onto my tongue.

After he was finished and his breathing settled, I swallowed his load and continued slowly sucking and stroking his sensitive cock until he went soft in my mouth. I let him slide out of me and rubbed his thighs as I looked up at him from my knees, smiling widely and giggling. I was so happy and couldn’t wait to do it again. It just felt so right.

Leaning back, he asked me what happened, what brought all of this on and I replied that I saw him masturbating to me last week and became attracted to him. He seemed embarrassed at first, but I reassured him that it’s okay and that I was sexually attracted to him as well. He asked if this was a one-time thing, and I replied that it didn’t have to be, which he seemed happy about.

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments