Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Almost ready to go, sweetie?” I said to him in a soft tone.

He just stared at me with this deer-in-the-headlights look for a long second before coming to and replying, “Wow, you look really pretty, mom.”

I smiled and thanked him. I hoped I looked really good because I spent a lot of time getting ready for him. We were going on our first official date that night. He’d asked me out earlier that week and was really adorable with how sheepish he was.

We decided to go bowling because it was simple. I spent the day waxing my vagina, getting my nails done, shaving, going to the gym, and picking out my outfit for tonight. I chose tight blue jeans and a cute, black top to go with my black choker. My lipstick colour matched my pink nails, and my false lashes accentuated my doe eyes. Clearly by my son’s expression, he approved.

I drove us to the bowling alley and paid for the both of us. It wasn’t really that busy, which I think helped out my son; he seemed a little nervous. And truthfully, so was I. But I tried not to let it show. We got to our lane and put on our shoes. He was up first and his first try seemed like it was good before curving into the gutter.

“Oh no!” I said, “you were so close!”

He did better on his next try and wound up knocking down a few pins. Now it was my turn. I picked up the lightest ball I could handle and got ready to take my shot. But before I did, I wiggled my butt a bit hoping he’d see. Not very motherly, I admit, but I wanted to tease him. My first throw wasn’t very successful and I clipped the edge of the pins, taking one down. I turned around and made a pouty face at him before giggling and smiling widely.

“You got one at least!” he said, supportively.

“I did!” I responded excitedly before spinning back around, looking back at him flirtatiously.

My second shot wasn’t as impressive and I ended up in the gutter. He walked up behind me and gave me a consoling back rub and I smiled affectionately at him before walking back to take my seat.

While he was grabbing his ball and setting up for the next frame, I couldn’t help but stare at his butt and picture his shorts around his ankles while I’m on my knees in front of him; one hand grabbing his tight butt cheek and the other hand stroking his hard cock as I suck on him. I was such a slutty, little girl, thinking of him that way. I could only imagine he was thinking the same about me.

“Strike!” he said enthusiastically, breaking me away from my salacious thoughts.

“Yay, sweetie!” I said, clapping my hands together in excitement, “way to go!”

He sat back down next to me and I placed my hand on his thigh, rubbing it excitedly. He looked at me and smiled adoringly and I smiled back, holding his gaze. But really, all I wanted to do was move my hand a few inches up his leg and start rubbing his crotch.

‘Steady yourself, girl,’ I said to myself. ‘At least wait until you’re in the car.’

“My turn!” I exclaimed, removing my hand from his leg and jumping up. I walked over to the ball rack and adjusted my jeans to something more comfortable, wiggling my butt and pulling them up in the process. I picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane knocking down five of the pins.

I turned around all excited at how well I did and saw him beaming up at me with a cute smile on his face.

“Way to go!” he said, encouragingly.

I went back to take my second shot and wound up missing the rest. But at least I didn’t gutter the ball.

He beat me 108 to 91 but we had a blast doing it. It was really the most fun I had in a while out on a date. We then grabbed ice cream and went for a walk. It was wonderful. He made me laugh and held my hand as we walked. He was very sweet and romantic.

As we were walking and holding hands, I noticed the not-so-slight bulge in his shorts and knew he was really aroused. To be honest, so was I. It was a wonderful date and I wanted to finish it right.

“Sweetheart,” I said, looking up at him. “Would you like to go home and have me take care of your….needs?” motioning down towards his crotch with my eyes, before holding his gaze; my puffy pink lips pursed together.

“Yes, please,” he replied, alternating his attention between my eyes and lips.

“Alright, honey. Let’s go home,” I said, smirking a bit.

We walked back to the car and climbed in. He rested his left hand on my right thigh as I turned on the ignition. I turned and smiled at him, kissing him on the cheek.

“I had a wonderful time, honey. Thank you,” I said, affectionately.

He turned to me and pressed his lips together, signaling for a kiss. I leaned forward and planted my lips on his, holding the kiss and not wanting to let go. I could feel my pussy ache with desire as our lips moved slowly together.

I broke away gently and looked at him with want, before regaining focus and putting the vehicle in drive.

“Home time!” I said cheerfully, trying to hide my increasing sexual arousal.

He was less successful at hiding his and the outline of his bulging, teenage cock was quite clear. Fortunately, the drive home was rather short.

We pulled into the garage and I turned off the car.

“Ready, sweetie?” I asked him as I turned to look at him.

He looked down at his hard cock before turning to face me, “uh huh,” he replied.

I looked down to assess his level of arousal. “Aww, I know, sweetie,” I said sympathetically, resting my hand lightly over his aching penis. “Let’s go inside and let mommy drain you,” I continued, kissing his lips gently.

We got out of the car – he a little awkwardly with his stiffy in his shorts – and made our way to the door. Once inside he waited until I got my shoes off before pressing me against the wall and kissing me passionately. I was a little taken aback but quickly fell into it, placing my hands on his waist. He crawled his tongue inside my mouth and teased me with it as my pink lips smacked against his. It felt really good and my pussy began to throb gently with arousal.

He grabbed my hand and lightly guided it to his waiting cock; wanting me to feel him and know how turned on he was. I looked down and fumbled with his belt and zipper before his shorts and boxers came crashing down to the ground, revealing his manhood; all pent up with sexual arousal and neediness; ready to fuck and cum inside mommy.

“Oh, daddy!” I said, exaggerating my voice with excitement as I gazed down desirously at his hard, youthful penis protruding towards me. “Did I do this to you?” smirking because I knew the answer was yes. “You poor thing! Mommy knows how to make you feel better, though.”

He took off his shirt and tossed it to the side, letting me take in his trim, naked body with my gaze. I ran my hands up his body, kissing his chest, and lightly sucked on his nipples.

“Let’s go to the bedroom, mister. Our date isn’t over yet!” I said seductively, grabbing his hand and leading him to my bedroom. I looked back at him over my shoulder and smiled as I ran my hands up my legs to my ass and slapped it before grabbing the bottom of my top and pulling it up over my head.

Twirling around I faced him and undid the button and zipper to my jeans, exposing the fabric to my black thong, which matched the black bra I was wearing to hold back my large, full breasts.

He wasted no time in burying his mouth against my neck; forcefully pulling my jeans off my hips and grabbing my ass tightly with both hands before attacking my bra; unclasping it and tearing it off aggressively. My breasts fell in front of him; exposed with my large, puffy, pink nipples waiting for him to suckle on. He grabbed a hold of one breast in both his hands and sealed his lips to my nipple, firmly suckling on it, only stopping to lick and kiss my nipple before resuming.

I held his head, running my nails through his hair, closing my eyes and focusing on his tender sucks; gently moaning under my breath. He kissed my breast gently before rising up and looking down at me. I could only look up lustfully; needing him and his large, teenage penis.

“Sit down on the bed, mommy,” he gently instructed me.

I sat down and he grabbed the bottom of my jeans and pulled them off, leaving me in just my black, lace thong. He pushed me lightly onto my back and crawled on top of me as I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

Sinking down, he kissed me firmly and deeply; our lips working in unison while our tongues danced slowly in each other’s mouths. I could feel his large erection pressing against me as he slowly grinded on me. His chest was flush against my breasts with his weight squeezing them as he pressed into me.

I ran my hands through his hair and down his back as he pulled on my lower lip before attacking them again with his soft but firm kisses. My heart was racing with anticipation as my pussy throbbed and became wetter.

He trailed his kisses to my neck and I could here the gentle sounds of his moans as I rocked my body under him, squeezing his cock against my soft body.

“Mommy,” I heard him quietly coo in between kisses.

‘My needy, little daddy,’ I thought to myself. Needy for love. Needy for sex. Needy to cum inside my warm, nurturing mommy pussy as I make tender love to him.

“Roll over, honey,” I told him softly.

He did and crawled further onto the bed as I got up and pulled my thong down, the fabric making its way out from between my large butt cheeks and dropping to the floor. I crawled on all fours towards him and gave him a slow, deep, motherly kiss on the lips before turning around and focusing on the task at hand: pleasuring and nurturing his large, daddy cock, which was twitching and eagerly awaiting his mommy’s affections.

I crawled towards it and moved one leg over his body, sitting back so my ass was close to his face. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards his, resting his tongue on my bald, pink, and completely soaked pussy.

“Mmmmm,” I cooed, as I felt his firm tongue glide across my swollen lips.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it slowly, watching his foreskin slide gracefully back and forth over his large head. I flipped my long, black hair to the side and sunk down over him, drooling copious amounts of saliva on his penis. Wrapping my pink lips around his wet head, I slid them down his shaft, using my saliva as lubricant, trying to take as much of his length as I could.

“Uhhhh, mom,” I heard him groan from beneath me.

I smirked at the effect my mouth has on him and continued to diligently work his big cock; cupping his testicles in one hand and pulling his manhood further into my mouth.

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned gently, enjoying my son’s swollen penis. I sucked and salivated on his head while pulling his foreskin down and stroked his wet, slippery shaft.

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned louder, as I gasped for air, releasing his girthy cock from my mouth’s gentle grip. “Uhhhhh, yes, baby!”

He was lapping up my wet pussy juices like a good boy and tugging on my swollen pussy lips with his mouth.

Grabbing a hold of my fat butt cheeks, he pulled me closer to his mouth and darted his tongue over my clitoris, flattening it out, and pressing firmly against me. I rocked my hips back and forth over his tongue while stroking his long, hard cock; twisting my hand around his shaft as I pulled on his foreskin.

I sunk back down onto his cock and sealed my lips to his head. I sucked slowly and purposefully, salivating all over my son’s manhood until it trickled down his shaft and over his swollen testicles. Closing my eyes, I focused on his mouth working feverishly away on my eager, needy pussy, while I dragged my hand up his shaft to my mouth and back down; repeatedly stroking his cock as I moaned with approval as he pleasured me.

He became really good at eating my pussy and my body quivered against his skilled tongue. I pulled his foreskin gently down, which prompted a low moan from him, and I licked around his head before guiding him back inside my warm mouth.

I felt a sharp sting against my right butt cheek as he slapped it and grabbed it tightly. I moaned with delight as he reaffirmed his ownership over me. I was his to use and fuck, and he was mine to love and nurture.

He grabbed my legs and lifted me off of him as I continued to suck his cock.

“Come up here, mommy,” he gently but firmly instructed.

I removed his cock from my mouth with a string of saliva connecting my lower lip to his pink head. I turned toward him and pinned him down, kissing him with sexual want and desire, and tasting my fresh pussy juices on his lips.

Straddling him, I reached between my legs for his manhood and positioned it at the entrance of my bald, swollen pussy; ready to receive his large, uncircumsized cock. I gently sat back and felt his girth stretch me open and my mouth fell down as every inch of his penis crept inside of me.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

He felt so good and I slowly rocked back and forth as I held his gaze affectionately. He looked up at me, ready to have his cock milked by his loving, dutiful mommy, and rested his hands on my wide hips to encourage me to ride him. My stallion. My son. My daddy.

I began to rock my hips over him faster and then in circles, feeling his cock bend inside me as he rubbed up against my wet walls. Leaning down, I kissed his lips deeply and shook my ass up and down, my butt cheeks clapping together as I heaved up and down his length.

“Uhh….mom,” he moaned in pleasure as my pussy slid up his cock, his fat head peeking just out of my swollen vagina before being engulfed inside it. “Mommy!” he continued in earnest.

‘That’s it, baby. Enjoy mommy fucking you,’ I thought to myself as I buried my lips into his soft neck. The words couldn’t escape my mouth as I was breathing too heavily, but I wanted to tell him how big his cock was and how good it felt stretching out my tight, little mommy pussy.

I continued raising my hips up and down over him; each time raising them a little higher as I got carried away until he slipped fully out of me; his cock leaving my pink pussy stretched out and my juices dripping off my swollen lips.

“Oops,” I said with a slight smirk. “Let’s get you back inside mommy,” I continued, as I reached behind to grab his hard, wet cock. Repositioning it at my gaping hole, I leaned back and felt it fill me up again.

“Oh, daddy,” I moaned looking down at him, my mouth agape and my eyes pleading for sex. He loved it when I called him 'daddy'. It made him feel masculine and brought out the girl in me. I needed daddy’s cock. I needed his hands on me. And I needed to be a good mommy to him and help him cum. That’s what good girls do.

I placed my hands on his chest and rocked my hips back and forth over him; my breasts swaying above his face, just close enough for him to lean forward and suckle firmly and enthusiastically on my hard, puffy nipples. He needed to feed like a good boy and the feeling of him slurping away on his snack with his cock probing away at my hole made me close my eyes and moan in the most unmotherly of ways.

He pulled me into him with his strong arms and held me tight as my breasts pressed deep into his chest. He began to thrust upwards into my swollen cunt, forcing every inch of himself inside of me as I lay there on top of him, helplessly taking daddy’s thick penis. His hands moved purposefully down my back to my ass and he forcefully grabbed a full amount of my meaty butt cheeks in each of his hands, spreading my cheeks open as he punished my pussy.

“Ohhhhh…..uhhhh,” I moaned like a little, slutty whore as I just lay there on top of him, helpless and limp as he fucked my wet, slutty pussy.

I tried to tell him how good it felt but my breathing was too shallow and ragged. All I could muster was incomprehensible moans and sharp but gentle squeals when he slapped my ass...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments