Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kisses Make It All Better - Part II

"The Father and Daughter line has been crossed, but how far past will they go?"

121
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of Kisses Make It All Better and is still just a story and a fantasy. It's my second attempt and I hope it is as much appreciated as part I. There is something amazing about knowing that so many people have read something I've written and are affected by it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As an artist, my goal is to make others feel something for my work. Every positive comment is amazing reward."

After my wife had finished changing out of work clothes and headed into the kitchen to make some food for all of us so we could discuss our daughter’s breakup, I lifted the blanket that had been hiding my cum covered girl and took in the sight.

There was my daughter, white liquid in dollops dripping off her face, and my cock resting in her mouth like a pacifier.

After the amount of cum she had coaxed out of me, I had deflated quite a bit but that didn’t seem to deter her lust for her father’s penis.

With it being more flaccid, she could fit it all in her mouth and she was just rolling her tongue slowly and languidly around it.

Her nose was buried in my balls, and she was nuzzling them as if she was willing them to fill again and reward her with another dose of sperm.

As much as I wanted to give her everything she wanted, no way would happen any time soon.

I lightly stroked her hair and made a quiet “Pssst” sound to get her attention.

Her head shifted so her eyes could look up at me without my penis coming out of her mouth. I looked down at the most beautiful angelic face I’d ever seen and shook my head slowly to let her know there wouldn’t be any more daddy juice box tonight.

I felt a sigh go through her body and she pulled her head up and off my cock with a sucking sound like the hydraulic tube at the bank. My soft shaft flopped out from between her lips and gave a wet slap against my belly.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, “Go get cleaned up and pretend you are still upset about the breakup around your mother.”

“First though, could you retrieve my shorts from under the couch and slip them over my feet? I don’t think I have the energy. You sucked it all out of me sweetie.”

I lightly bit her ear and gave her a peck on the cheek. She returned the kiss on my cheek and then forced my face towards her and kissed me deeply on the lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled away suddenly and jumped up, did as I asked, and slipped my feet into the leg holes of my shorts, then hurried off to the bathroom to clean the drying cum off her face and chest.

I reached down and grabbed my shorts to pull them up as quickly as possible, so I wasn’t literally caught with my pants down.

I went to the kitchen to help my wife prepare something for us to eat while we helped our daughter through her first dumping. I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her back as she was cutting stuff up.

My hand slid down her back and did a light grab of her ample ass. She had just enough of a caboose on her that it allowed me to get a nice handful to flirt but when we had sex, it enveloped my cock between its cheeks for a wonderful humping.

You learn very early in a relationship, however, how to apply the right amount of pressure to your wife’s ass while she is using a sharp knife.

Let’s just say that startling someone cutting up vegetables is not a good idea. I’ll let you use your imagination on that. But take my advice, learn quickly, or simply avoid it altogether. It ruins the flirtatious mood very fast.  

We made small talk and she tried to inquire about our daughters’ state of mind, but I brushed it off telling her that I am super-dad and that I worked it all out and she was doing better.

I received a double eyebrow raise at this, but I simply nodded, smiled, and did a little double-arm flex like a superhero.

When we were all set, we called our daughter in to get some food and sat around the table talking about our day but ended up bashing our little girl’s ex-boyfriend.  

I told my daughter that her mom didn’t believe that I was super-dad and had helped with her problem, but she scooted over next to me, put her head on my shoulder and a hand on my leg, and told her mother that she didn’t know what she would have done without me.

Her hand rubbed my thigh for a moment too long and even slid a bit higher than normal. I felt it brush the head of my cock which had started to inflate by the tiniest amount from just smelling my daughter’s scent so close to me.

I pulled her in and kissed her on the top of her head, then gave her a light push-away to get up and start cleaning up the table. “Why don’t you two ladies go relax and talk about how annoying us men are, and I’ll finish in here.”

My wife got up, came over, kissed me, and said, “Not all men are annoying my love.” She then gave me a light pat on the ass and headed into the den.

 

My daughter stood up, came over, bent down, and kissed the lump in my shorts, then straightened, and said, “Ya, some men are pretty special. Thank you, Daddy.” Then she skipped out of the kitchen, giving me one last smile over her shoulder as she rounded the corner to the den.

I wasn’t just trying to be nice. I needed to get my cock to go back down before my wife saw the bulge. It wasn’t that I didn’t get hard-ons around my wife. It just had been a while.

It had also been a while since I had had two in such a short time. I was a bit worried about that much blood draining from my brain for long periods, I might just have a stroke.

 

**

I entered the den a while later hearing giggles from my two favorite women in the world. They were sitting on the couch with their heads close together, talking in hushed tones. They both looked up when I turned the corner, and I caught my wife looking back at our daughter with a wink and smile.

They both laughed again, and I knew it was at my expense which was fine with me. All was right with the world at that moment. My girls were here, and everyone was happy. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I was the luckiest guy in the world, and my luck was only going to get better.

“Come sit here between us, Daddy.”

The two of them made room for me on the couch and I plopped down between my beautiful, sexy women. They both leaned in and gave me kisses on the cheeks followed by their heads resting on my shoulders and their bodies pressed against me in a lovely cuddle sandwich.

We sat there and watched TV for a while as one big bunch. After a few hours, my daughter slid lower and lower down my side until her head was resting on my left thigh. She had pulled the blanket over herself, and I thought she had fallen asleep.

She made a few grumbling sounds and eventually, the blanket was over her head, and she had fully cocooned herself, hidden from the world and our eyes.

My wife had continued to snuggle with me almost the whole evening which was rare these days. I had missed cuddling with her. Life just got busy, and it seemed we always had something to work on while watching shows.

I noticed her hand reach over and rub our daughter’s shoulder to see if she was asleep, and she didn’t respond. Her hand moved from the shoulder back to my leg and she started to lightly rub my other thigh. Her fingers were soft on my thigh and every few strokes she would slide them under my shorts.

I didn’t think anything of it as it was a common occurrence, just usually when our daughter wasn’t around. I continued to watch television, enjoying the perfect evening.

A short time later, two things happened that were unexpected, but not unwelcome. I didn’t think they would be happening at the same time, and I had to do my best to not react.

On my left side, my daughter, hidden under the blanket, had moved her head so her lips were lightly kissing the top of my cock through my shorts. On my right, my wife’s hand had worked its way further up my shorts and was ever so softly fingering my bare balls.

Both ladies were trying to be sneaky and not make the other aware that anything was going on. It was even harder for me to not let on that they were both stimulating my crotch from different angles. At least my moan that escaped was warranted and not suspicious to my wife.

 

She looked up at me and whispered, “Should I stop?”

I could only look down into her beautiful face and shake my head in the negative. Every bit of stimulation was wonderful and tortuous as they were light and soft and teasing.

GenesisRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisRodriguez

I wanted to stop them both and just jerk one off sitting between them, but I thought that might not go over well with my wife. So, I sat there, between them and tried to slow my breathing and enjoy the moment.

My cock was getting painfully hard, especially since it spent most of the afternoon already stretched to the limit. I put my hand on my wife’s and she looked up at me. She started to pull her hand out and I put pressure on it to keep it right where it was. I reached down under the blanket, unbuttoned my shorts, dropped the zipper just a bit and repositioned my rock-hard cock, and then pretended to check on my daughter to make sure she was still sleeping.

My wife settled back down and continued to massage and fondle my tightening balls.

My daughter shifted again as I had now given her access to her new-found best friend and her tongue started to lick the bare helmet of my rod.

 

I should have been given an award for best actor for how well I was hiding my real feelings and reactions.

Death could have come and taken me right then and I would have gone with a smile on my lips. He might get his chance if my wife looked under the blanket to see what our daughter was doing or if her fingers slid up high enough to find her mouth.

My wife switched from lightly running her manicured nails over my sack to a full-on massage of it. She was starting to palm my balls and her nails had moved up to slide deliciously over the base of my cock.

My daughter was now kissing the head of my penis and licking it all over the tip and under the rim, doing her best to avoid her mother’s fingers just a short distance away. I was leaking pre-cum like a faucet and my little girl wasn’t letting a single drop escape her mouth.

Her mother was not only getting me off, but I noticed her other hand between her thighs rubbing back and forth over her pussy. She was doing her best to not move too much so as not to shake the couch and wake up our daughter.

I should have just ended the charade right then and there and ripped the blanket off my lap so we could all get what we wanted without holding back, but I wasn’t sure my wife would be all that understanding seeing her baby girl mouthing daddy’s penis.

It would have been so much easier for me. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack with how much I was holding back.

Part of me was curious if my daughter’s hands were stimulating herself anywhere, with the blanket over her, I couldn’t tell. I’d have to talk to her about that the next time we were alone. As much as I appreciated her newfound passion sucking my cock, it wasn’t fair that she wasn’t getting commiserate pleasure in return.

The climax slammed into me with the force of a truck. It took me by surprise and washed up over me. I started to cum, but tried to hold my hips down because I was still supposed to think my daughter was asleep on my lap.

My white cream shot up, some hitting my daughter in the face, some, so strong, it went right up my body and landed on my chin. Other drops hung for a moment and then landed with a splat on my chest and stomach, soaking my shirt.

I looked down at my wife’s face and she had a look of mixed horror and lust warring over it. Her wrist was pressed between her legs against her mound and her legs were shaking a bit. Her beautiful eyes went heavy-lidded as she had her own climax.

As I realized I had had my first threesome, but in secret, my cock shot one more surprise burst out. My daughter, still in shock from the suddenness of my cumming over her, had repositioned my cock away from her, so the shot of cum shot out of hiding like a sniper and hit my wife right on her lips.

She wasn’t a big one for swallowing my cum anymore. It had been years since she did that for me. But suddenly, she was licking her lips and using her free hand to push every drop into her mouth.

Then she surprised me yet again and slid up my body to kiss me deeply, pushing some of my cum into my mouth as our lips tangled together.

She pulled away and whispered in my ear, “Put our daughter to bed, clean yourself up, and come find me. You might not be done yet.”

I watched her walk away; it was more like wobbling away due to her recent orgasm. As she reached the hallway, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me with happiness and a bit of lust. To be honest, my heart skipped a beat.

 

When I heard the bedroom door shut, I pulled back the blanket and my cum covered daughter looked up at with me shining eyes that looked like she had a tear or two.

“Are you okay sweetie? Is everything okay?” I pulled her to a sitting position.

“Yes, Daddy. I’m better than okay. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. I love you so much, Daddy. I want to do more with you, and I want to do it forever.”

“I know baby. I do too. But we must be more careful. Tonight, was amazing, but it was dangerous until we know how your mother is going to handle this change in our relationship.” I said.

“It’s just so wonderful and sexy and dirty and amazing and I love the feeling of your pee-pee in my mouth. When I make you cum, it’s like Christmas and my birthday and the fourth of July all put together. Can we do more tonight?” she asked.

He looked at her with his cum coating her cheeks and mixed in with her hair and a drop about to fall right off her chin. The thoughts that went through his brain made him twitch all over again.

“Sweetie, I would love to spend more time exploring you and with you. I am still married to your mother, and I still love her very much. For now, you are going to have to share. Now come on, Mom said to carry you to bed and then join her in our room.”

Before I could get up though, my girl pulled her waistband out, slid her hand down her pants, and seemed to rub herself between her legs. Then she pulled her hand out, ran one finger along her chin to get the drop of cum, and reached out toward my mouth.

I don’t know what I was thinking but I opened my mouth and let her put her juice-covered finger into it. I closed my lips around it and sucked on it tasting the mix of her pussy juice and my cum. It was like ambrosia, and I decided right then that I might just not be able to ever go without the mixture.

She leaned in and whispered, “That’s what you will be missing sleeping with Mommy tonight. Now take me to bed like you were told to, Daddy.”

A little shudder went through my body. I grabbed her, pulled her in, and kissed her deeply, tasting her and taking her in as deeply as I could before leaving her for the night.

I picked her up and carried her down the hall to her room, our lips locked the whole way, my cum on her face smearing on mine.

When I set her feet down, she slid down my body, pressing hers against mine the whole way. With a final pelvic thrust on my crotch, she said, “Goodnight, Daddy. Think of this while you fuck Mommy.”

She reached down, grabbed her T-shirt, and lifted it up and off her body. Her naked body was stunning, and her recently sprouted breasts were full and perky with the sweetest of light pink nipples.

My mouth watered at the thought of licking them and sucking on them and even just fondling them for hours on end. But her mother was in the other room waiting for me.

Instead of leaving her room, I stood there with a stupid expression on my face and my mouth hanging open.

After a few moments of silence and me not moving, she stuck a finger in each side of her waistband and pulled down her pants and panties. She stood up with a hand on her cocked hip and said, “How about now?”

I couldn’t believe it. I was standing in my daughter’s room staring at the most beautiful, naked, sixteen-year-old body I had ever seen in real life or on the computer.

I now had a decision to make, and for the first time that night, I wasn’t sure which way it would go.

To...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments