Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kisses Make It All Better - Part III

"Things are coming to a head, no pun intended. Which way will daddy come?"

124
17 Comments 17
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part and I do plan on finishing this story line in part IV. If you are interested in how things turn out, please let me know. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Artists love encouragement. I hope you liked it."

There was my sixteen-year-old daughter, standing naked and beautiful in front of me, offering herself to me, completely.

Her young, smooth, satin-skinned body was on display in front of me and she had just offered it for a night of whatever they could come up with.

Meanwhile, my wife was waiting in our bedroom, probably naked as well, with plans of giving him a night of love-making that could also rock my world.

I knew what most men would do at that moment. I knew what happened in all of the porn movies I'd seen and erotic stories I had ever read.

But it just wasn't that easy for me. I loved my wife dearly. We had been happily married for 25 years. I had never cheated on her or looked elsewhere for affection or sex.

Yes, I watched porn on the computer and masturbated to naked pictures of women and girls of all ages and body types. What man doesn't fantasize? It's healthy to fantasize and sometimes it even leads to some amazing nights of sex with his wife. It didn't mean he loved her any less or wanted to replace her.

She was the mother of the amazing girl standing in front of me now. We created this body that I couldn't stop admiring. It was only natural that there was some pride, admiration, and love in looking at the perfect flesh on display.

It was the lust and thoughts raging through my heads, (Both the big and little ones, which weren't so little at the moment.) that I was trying to come to grips with.

After the day the family had just experienced, of course, I wanted to know what it was like to touch my daughter's body all over. To know how soft that skin was or how juicy that tight slit would get or even what it would taste like.

My cock twitched in my shorts at the fantasies starting up in my brain. I noticed her eyes look down and catch the reaction.

"Well, Daddy? Are you going to go to Mommy or are you going to stay with me?" She took both hands and ran her fingertips down the edges of her body starting with the side of her perfect breasts and going down her torso to her thighs and coming inwards to rest, framing her smooth, tight, teenage cunt.

Her mother hated that word. As I know a lot of women do. It turns me on to no end. I've never used it as a derogatory term. I love it for the term it is and what it describes. The naughtiness of it gets me more turned on than 'pussy' or 'snatch' and especially over 'vagina'. Her mother has never said it, even when I've begged her to during the height of sex.

I've had her humping and screaming and begging me to plunge the full length of my cock inside of her and I've asked her to beg me to 'fuck my cunt' to push me over the edge. She just looks up at me and quietly says, "I can't, I'm sorry."

I looked at my daughter, wrenching my gaze upwards along her stunning body, to her gorgeous, pleading eyes.

"What you say next will determine how the next few minutes go," I whispered to her.

My little teenage girl just stared at me, expectantly, breathlessly.

"Will you ask me to lick, eat and fuck your tight little cunt?"

I stared at her and held my breath.

The silence in the room was almost a living, breathing thing of its own. The anticipation built, and yet again, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack as I waited to hear the words that would come out of my daughter's mouth.

Her hands slid a bit closer to the lips of her buttery smooth pussy and her fingers separated the lips of her sixteen-year-old slit till she was exposing her bright, pink skin and clit to me.

"Daddy, I want you to...no, I am begging you to, please lick, eat, fuck, and pound my little girl cunt until I scream and you pour what's left of your cum all over me."

My lizard brain took over, I picked up my baby girl and tossed her onto the bed. After her body settled down from the bounce, her legs landed, splayed open to me, and with an animalistic growl, I dropped to my knees, shouldered her legs further apart, and planted my lips onto my daughter's cunt.

The logical part of my brain was screaming that it should take a beat and think things through. That it had been a very emotional day already and maybe everyone should stop, count to ten, and analyze the repercussions of our actions.

The logical part was swiftly hit on the head, knocked senseless, tied up, and locked in a closet till it could get with the program, by the sexual part.

Her pussy was softer and smoother than I had thought upon first seeing it. The skin was truly like silk and tasted of cocoa butter and soap. Those scents mixed with the sudden female juices that seemed to be flooding her sex was even better than the pussy juice and cum mixture that my daughter had fed to me a short time ago. It made me light-headed and seemed to only fuel my sex drive.

"Yes, Daddy, Yes! Eat my cunt, Daddy. Lick it, taste it, suck all of it!" Her body was humping towards my mouth as if she wanted me to devour her completely.

I wasn't sure how much experience, if any, my daughter had had with her pussy. I didn't know if she had explored it in any way before now. Most girls had, or so I had heard. They rubbed themselves and touched their bodies to see what felt good and what they didn't like. Some, if the stories and movies were to be believed, had even used household items to slide into their pussy's. But, I had no clue. It's not something a father and daughter talk about.

The plan had been to discuss these things with her tomorrow while her mother was at work and eventually, work up to the point where I could see her naked body and maybe, touch it or kiss it, but I never really contemplated the possibility of being here, licking and sucking the juice out of my own daughter's cunt.

I was in a complete frenzy, and I was not fully in control of my actions. It was every sexual fantasy I had ever had since I was young enough to have a hard-on and cum into a Kleenex, happening all at once, and it was like I was out of my body looking down at how I was molesting my sweet girl.

My tongue was digging deep into the folds of my girl's wet pussy. I was trying to get it as far into her cunt as I could. The taste of her was a drug that I never wanted to quit, and I slid my tongue all around the walls of her pussy, trying to feel every inch and get every drop of her bodily fluids she was willing to give.

Her hands were on my head, pushing and pulling my mouth towards her, holding me there in case I came to my senses and decided to stop eating her.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

"Don't stop, Daddy. Don't ever stop. This is the most incredible feeling I've ever had. I love you, Daddy! I love you so much. Your tongue feels so good inside of me and I want it deeper. More, I just want more of you inside of me, Daddy. Please!!"

I registered a bit of a sob and a catch in her voice as she pleaded with me to never stop eating her out. I couldn't believe that with everything I had been doing, she still didn't seem to have cum yet. I wasn't sure if it was her holding back or if she just wasn't allowing herself to in fear of juicing in her father's mouth.

At that moment, I took the decision out of her hands. I slid my hands up her body and palmed each of her beautiful breasts. They were still smallish but soft and supple in my grip. The nipples were hard and poked into the palms of my hands. I did my best to not squeeze too tight as I didn't want to hurt her. But, her breath caught and I heard her gasp as I massaged her little titties, my palms sliding over the tips of her nips with every shift of my hands.

Then, I went for the whole enchilada. I pushed my mouth against her sopping wet pussy, my chin and lips splitting her open, and I slowly slid my tongue out of her cunt and up her slit till I reached her clit. I knew I had been rubbing it with my upper lip as I ate her, but I knew this was going to be a different feeling for her.

I lightly licked her clit from bottom to top and I felt her body stiffen under me. I did it again, in the opposite direction. Her muscles got tighter and I had to feel her chest to make sure she was still breathing.

"Again, Daddy," she whispered hoarsely. "Again, please," she whined. "Please lick my clit again, Daddy. Lick me, suck me, please!"

I stopped and looked up at her lithe body into her eyes. She had lifted her head and she looked down at me, over her tits, with a bit of moisture in her eyes and a pleading expression on her face.

"Hold on, baby. This is going to be huge." I said to her.

Her fingers curled in my hair and she pulled my face back towards her teenage sex. I obliged more than willingly.

Instead of just licking her clit, I opened my lips and sucked her whole button in between them until I was sucking on all of it, drawing it out completely. I felt it grow and harden in my mouth and within five seconds, I felt my daughter stiffen and then start to shake. The vibration started in her hips and seemed to radiate outward along her body, like a glorious wave.

The ripples went on and on and on underneath me as her body shook with what I hoped was her first earth-shattering orgasm. I could only hope that her father had given her the best cum of her entire life so far.

She started to groan and at first, was incoherent. Then, as her body continued to spasm, I heard her saying, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" louder and louder until she was almost screaming it. "Yes, Daddy! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" Her body was in the throws of what appeared to be a fit. Every part of her was shaking and vibrating and all I could do was keep my mouth locked on her clit, put some pressure on her hips with my forearms so she wouldn't hump up and knock my teeth out, and hold on for time.

I think she pulled some of my hair out when she came, and it took her about five minutes to even start to come down from her orgasm.

The locked-up logical part of my brain was trying to kick down the door in horror at the fact that I just sucked my daughter to a mind-blowing climax. The caveman part of me was so proud that I had given my little girl an experience that her ex-boyfriend probably would have never been able to do no matter how long they dated.

Somewhere in that time though, I did start to come back to my senses and become aware of a few things.

First, my cock was rock hard and painfully erect. I had pushed my daughter up her bed until I was lying on the bed, and even though I had never taken my pants off, I realized I had been humping the bed during the whole exercise.

Second, my mouth, indeed half of my face, was soaking wet from eating out my daughter and her cumming all over me. I think she might have even squirted a little at the end. But I also realized that the taste on my lips was the best thing I had ever taken into my mouth and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to give it up or deny myself the pleasure of tasting my daughter's cunt.

Third, and the most disturbing of all, was the sound of crying mixed with gasping. I looked up at my daughter, but she was almost comatose from her orgasm. Her eyes were closed, her breath was shallow, and the only movement was minor aftershocks through her arms and legs.

So, I finally had the peace of mind to push up on my hands and knees and look behind me, and there, in the doorway, was my wife. She was holding on to the door frame of our daughter's room with one hand, the other was down her panties and rubbing her pussy. She was simultaneously gasping and crying. Her cheeks were wet, her panties were wet, and there was moisture dripping down her legs, catching the light of the side table lamp next to our daughters' bed.

"Honey, I..." was all I got out before she looked at me with a face filled with confusion and something else that I couldn't place. Before I could finish my thought, she had turned and left the room. I heard our bedroom door slam shut, but not with as much force as I thought it would after what she caught me doing.

My daughter opened her eyes and looked at me through half-lids. "Did you say something, Daddy?"

"No baby, that was your mother. She was watching us."

That made her eyes open wide and she sat up quickly and looked toward the door. "Well, shit."

"She went back to our room. I need to go talk to her. Go to sleep and we will see if I am still living here in the morning"

I leaned in and kissed her, deeply. She kissed me back, running her tongue around my mouth and my lips, tasting herself on me.

I pulled away and said, "I love you very much. No matter what happens, it wasn't your fault."

She pulled me in for another quick kiss and said, "I love you too, Daddy. It will be okay." Then she collapsed back on the bed in all of her naked glory.

__________________________________

To be continued. If anyone cares what happens next.

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments