Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Needs, Wants, Desires Ch 1

"Three people, two sisters, one twisted moment where needs, wants, and desires boil over"

57
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of hardcore sex, voyeurism, and fucked up behavior. It's a bit different than what I've written previously, both in tone and events, and plans to go to some unusual places, eventually. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully, still enjoyable places. The first chapter ends a bit abruptly, but the idea is to shift perspectives on each chapter. Like many writers, I thrive on comments and feedback, so please feel free to leave some."

Kelly gasped and rolled her hips into her boyfriend’s probing fingers. Her slender frame leaned back onto the soft cushions of her sister’s pink frilly Juliet bench, her bare butt grinding into the seat’s fabric. Joseph’s hand lay between her spread thighs, and his digits played at her slippery wet slit. Her slick juices coated their tips and he ran soft circles around her small clit, eliciting little hums of pleasure that radiated like waves through her moist folds. One of her hands held tight to the edge of the wooden bench. The other held onto her boyfriend’s cock, stroking up and down its stiff length. He sat equally naked beside her, and the two rhythmically and sensually masturbated one another.

“She can really take a dick, huh?”

“Uh-huh.” Kelly’s heated breath hitched and released in a shudder. Despite their mutual nudity and expert finger-work, her and Joseph’s eyes weren’t focused on each other, but on the sight ten feet away. Where Kelly’s sister Lynn was bent over on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind. “My sister’s a real good cock socket.”

Across the room, the soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated Lynn’s slack face. Her tongue hung from her mouth, and a thin line of drool dripped from the pink appendage down onto the cream-colored sheets below. Underneath her, the mattress groaned lustfully and behind her, a man pounded the largest cock either of them had ever seen into the older girl’s pussy. The monstrous fuckstick was burrowing its way deep into her stretched tunnel, disappearing and reappearing like some sort of twisted magic trick.

That depraved coupling is what held the equally depraved couple’s attention and fueled their debaucherous jerking and fingering. A twisted, voyeuristic stage show performed for their perverted pleasure — and put on through their own morally corrupt actions.

“I’m still a little uncertain about the ethics of manipulating her like this,” Joseph confessed. His gaze lingered on the glazed-over golden eyes of his girlfriend’s sister before his interest turned to her thick body. A burst of slippery precum dribbled from his tip, sliding down his pole and lubricating Kelly’s pistoning hand. He dipped two fingers into her soaked hole, her lips parting and welcoming him in.

“Who gives a shit if it’s ethical,” Kelly hissed. Joseph’s fingers sank deeper into her wetness, and she increased the pace of her jerking on his cock. The smell of sex and perversion permeated the air and flared her otherwise small nostrils. She was so fired up that she wanted to slam her perfect mouth down onto her boyfriend’s cock and have him rough-fuck her face. But that would tear her focus away from the delightful sight of her sister’s defilement. “The self-righteous bitch deserves it. It's on her if all it takes for her to take a dick is a few drinks and the right package.”

Ask him a mere twenty-four hours ago and Joseph would swear that he hadn’t found Kelly’s sister that appealing. Comparatively, his girlfriend possessed a much more classically attractive figure. One that he had access to whenever he wanted. Just thinking about her perky tits with their pale pink nipples, her pretty face framed by those pale blonde locks, or her delectable snatch with its plump lips and trimmed strip of fine hair got him hard enough to put his hand to work. Why ever waste time thinking about her sister?

This changed all of that. Now whenever he noticed Lynn’s full but sagging breasts, he’d think about them hanging down and bouncing wildly. He’d look differently at her wide rear and recall the way the surface rippled from a pair of hips smacking against it. And every time he saw her plain face — with its toffee-colored hair, goofy smile, and occasional double chin that truly emphasized her absolute averageness — he’d imagine it twisted into a fucked-senseless expression. He’d remember every detail of how sinfully depraved she looked when taking a cock.

He never dreamed she’d have this kind of effect on him. His motivation for agreeing to Kelly’s, frankly, extreme plan had nothing to do with his own desires and more to do with entertaining his girlfriend’s sudden obsession. Though the two aims tended to end up hand-in-hand. Feeding into Kelly’s kinks often fulfilled his personal passions. And Kelly already possessed a unique one, to say the least.

The lithe blonde had always been intense when it came to sex. In the day-to-day, she acted reserved but fun, outgoing but respectable. Never the life of the party but someone you carried a memorable and casual conversation with while sipping a glass of wine — and then later jerked off to because you in no way guessed that behind closed doors another side of her emerged. A side vocal and passionate with the mouth of the filthiest pornstar.

Sex with Kelly had exceeded anything he had ever experienced. Her thin naked body — god, with those visible hip bones and that protruding mound — already drove him wild with arousal, but the first time he hammered into her while she begged him to “fuck the whore out of me” took him to places he never knew existed. Her demands to “tame my slut pussy” led him down paths previously unventured. And her cries while she shivered in climax of “rail me until I never want to see a dick again” suctioned every drop of cum out of him.

Kelly obviously possessed some sexual hangups, and they manifested in a craving for a sort of sexual exorcism. Far be it from him to question it, and never in a billion years was he going to complain about it. Rather, he enthusiastically and unquestionably indulged in it. He happily gave her whatever she needed. Even when those needs changed. Even when those needs meant enlisting his help in violating her sister. First by invading her privacy and then by inviting her out and slipping her a dose of ecstasy.

The way his girlfriend had rubbed his cock through his pants when they ordered Lynn cocktail after cocktail temporarily shrouded any sense of lingering moral objections within him. And the fire in her eyes and the hardening of her nipples watching Lynn swallow them all down only obscured it further. Once Lynn started interacting with the guy they had secretly invited to meet them, she had disappeared into the bathroom and the glow radiating off her skin and fizziness of her hair when she reemerged made him realize she had jilled herself off while there.

He didn’t understand why something snapped inside of his girlfriend. But one day, her depraved bedroom talk moved from cleansing her own deep but complicated desires for raucous sex to instead exposing her sister as some sort of secret sex-craved slut. Bucking on top of him, she’d hiss through spiteful sneers that Lynn was “a hypocritical cunt” and that she wanted to “show everyone what a stupid, reckless whore she is.”

The first time it happened, she had just returned home after visiting her sister and her kids with her mom and aunt. She slammed the door behind her and entered the living room, fuming and grinding her perfectly white teeth in a way that both concerned and aroused him.

“Hey, is everything—” He began to rise from the couch where he had been watching tv, but she marched over and climbed on top of him, locking him in place. She had ditched her skirt on the way, leaving it in a heap on the floor, and her bare slender legs straddled either side of his lap. His attempt at finishing his thought was shut down when she mashed her mouth to his and swiftly fished his stiffening prick from his pants.

He could feel the heat emanating from under her lace panties and like he learned with all things sexual when it came to Kelly, rather than question, go with.

“I’m so fucking sick of it,” she snarled through clenched fangs. She pumped his dick to full hardness, her aggressive attitude filling him with excitement. Her fingertips barely touched her thumb when encircling his shaft and the spongy head jutted into the air like a fat spear. She kissed him again and pulled her panties aside, letting the thirsty weapon split her lips.

“Mmmm, fuck,” he groaned, his cock plunging into her. She rocked her hips back and forth, allowing more and more of his shaft deeper inside, inch by inch, until her soaked hole finally accepted his entire length. “Sick of what?” He found her slim waist and followed her motions, fucking his hips up into hers. “Sick of being such a cock-hungry slut?”

“No!” It came out like a growl. Like a starving dog ready to attack. Her thin fingers dug into his shoulders and her face twisted into an animalistic scowl. For a second, he wondered if something had gone terribly wrong, but her bucking increased in intensity and his cock felt like it was reaching places it’d never hit before, pushing past previous markers into tighter depths. “I’m fucking sick of being the only one that can see what a fucking slut she is. What a fucking, ungh, hypocrite she is.”

“Who?”

“Fucking Lynn!”

“Your sister?”

“Yes! Ah!” Kelly slammed down onto him faster. Her back was hunched, the release of whatever pent-up frustration was boiling inside of her quickly pushing her closer to the brink. The position left her already slim stomach pulled in further, her breasts bouncing in time with her, and her hair hanging around her face. A lycanthropic animal mid-transformation. “Nobody sees it, but I fucking know. I know she did it on purpose. I fucking know what she did and what she is.”

Her ramblings bewildered him, and the ferocity of their fucking only further scrambled his thoughts, her tight hole like a whisk to his brain. “What she is?"

“An irresponsible slut! A cock-hungry whore! That fucking bitch thinks she can, ungh! ah! get away with it.” Kelly panted, her words coming out in broken cries and gasps. “But she’s not going to. She’s not... ah god... unngg... going to. Because...” She rocked against him so fast and so hard that the couch creaked along the hardwood floor. “UNGH!”

Her body jerked hard, her cunt sheathing him completely and her back pulling taut. “Because she’s a reckless whore!” She erupted on top of him, trembling in orgasm, her lean body rigid and straight, until her climax surrendered its grip on her, and she collapsed onto his chest. Inhaling deep gasps of breath, she rolled her hips and milked the final drops of cum out from his dick, which had blown its load in the midst of her own explosion. “And I’m going to prove it.”

Joseph had doubted the veracity of those claims. At the time, the homely mother of two seemed the exact opposite of what her sister claimed and craved her to be. Dutiful and uptight and impossible to think of in a sexual light beyond the most basic of lays. Yet there she was, defying those expectations. There she was, delirious and loose from getting fucked like a dog in a back alley. Salivating and panting from the man filling her up with a fist-sized dick. While he and her sister watched.

His leaking cock jumped in Kelly’s grasp. The girl whose body had barely drawn second glances from him was about to fuel his oncoming orgasm. It's uncanny how much your opinion of someone could change once you saw them getting railed like a cheap slut.

Brili_G
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brili_G

To be continued...

Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments