Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Needs, Wants, Desires Finale

"Three people, two sisters, one twisted moment where needs, wants, and desires boil over"

31
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of hardcore sex, voyeurism, and fucked up behavior. It's a bit different than what I've written previously, both in tone and events, and goes to some unusual places as seen in the previous chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This final chapter continues with that theme and again features the idea of orgasmic birth. Along with other kinks. Like many writers, I thrive on comments and feedback, so feel free to leave some. Or a lot."

“Fuck! Fuck! Look at her taking that cock,” Kelly gasped. She bounced on her boyfriend’s lap, their straddled position lining his tip up directly with her g-spot. The pleasure centers of the lithe blonde’s brain fired on all cylinders from the intense fucking and the thrill of witnessing her sister’s defilement and utter submission to a big, fat dick. The knowledge of what came after only further added kerosine to her explosive ecstasy. “I can’t wait for that big thing, ungh, to pump her full and swell that bitch’s belly.”

Somewhere in the rapidly diminishing sensible part of her mind, it concerned her how much she wanted this. How deeply she craved her sister getting knocked up once more — by her own devising this time. But the thing that smoothed that unease was the knowledge that Lynn desired it just as much. The knowledge that her own twisted wants were matched by her sister’s salacious desires.

“That’s so fucked.” Joseph groaned, snaking his arms around Kelly’s rail thin waist. He cupped her breast, pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and rubbed at her clit. The assault of pleasure caused her to almost go limp in his grasp. She was close, so very close. Joseph never knew how much he needed this level of depravity in his life but discovering it and its effect on — apparently — all of them pushed him to unheard of heights. He doubted he could ever come back down... or would want to. “Manipulating your sister into get knocked up again.” He used Kelly’s breast and sex for leverage, driving her harder onto his spear, lifting and dropping her like a ragdoll. “I love how much of a warped slut you are.”

“Mmmm... runs in the family, apparently.” Kelly’s labored breaths grew shallower. The creaks and slaps of flesh from the bed mingled with her and Joseph’s own raucous sounds of depravity. She leaned against his chest, lidded eyes on Lynn, and ceased her movements, pussy clamping down on his cock. The running of his fingers on her buzzer dragged her to the very top of the mountain and held her there. “She thought she could hide it.” Waiting. “But now everyone’s going to know that she can’t keep her legs shut.” Until. “Third time’s the fucking charm, sis.” It tossed her off. “Uuunngggghhhh!”

Kelly arched dramatically, her slim body convulsing on Joseph’s prick. He held her down as best he could, the trashing of her frame pumping his cock in sporadic but euphoric intervals. But instead of stopping the motions of his fingers he increased his speed and pressure, accelerating the intensity of her orgasm and letting her pull him along with her. She groaned and grabbed at him from over her shoulder, twisting and jerking, and just as he peaked, she bucked hard one last time.

Joseph’s glistening rod slipped free of her slick slit and pulsed again and again, firing ropes of cum that arced into the air and splattered onto Lynn’s carpet.

Lynn squealed, a bitch in heat taken in a particularly lewd and wanton position. The tableau of her sister and boyfriend climaxing together — their bodies lifting off her Juliet bench; Joseph’s cum flying through the air in gooey streams; Kelly quivering and shaking while draped across him — further built-up her own impending detonation. Her fingers tangled into the sweat damp sheets, the big dick inside her continued to plow harder, faster, deeper, and something collapsed inside her psyche. The sexual spectacle put on by Kelly and Joseph incinerated the last line of barriers Lynn had attempted to erect around her desires, and in that moment, she released the one thing that she had desperately been clinging onto all these years: denial.

“Rail me,” she begged, caught adrift with nothing to hold onto anymore. “Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me open. I love it. I love feeling my pussy stretched to fucking hell. Ah! I’m such a slut for big dick. Nngh! A cock-hungry slut that lives to have her pussy obliterated by anything big and fat and thick. I can’t hide it anymore. I can’t. Rail me harder! Stretch me faster! Fill me deeper!”

Lynn almost broke, lost herself fully, crashed and burned. But something pressed down on the edge of the bed, and she opened her eyes to find her sister’s freshly fucked and satisfied face pressed into the mattress near hers. She said nothing, just laid there watching her and breathing in a steady rhythm, green eyes tinted with wants and desires reflected back by Lynn’s own light brown orbs. A shared sense of degeneracy and decadence, perversion and debauchery filled the air between them. Even without words, Lynn heard what her sister was saying to her. It’s okay.

The addled brunette untangled one of her hands and slid it across the bed. Kelly took it in hers. They grasped firmly to one another, Lynn squeezing tight and closing her eyes, her expression twisting into a mask of orgasmic bliss.

“Oh god, do it. Do it,” she panted. “Batter my pussy.”

At the same time, Joseph sank his rehardened prick back into Kelly’s kneeling body, causing the thin blonde to match her sister’s cries of ecstasy. Her slender face grew as slack as Lynn’s with every matched thrust and fuck, another moment of little death fast approaching over their mutual moment of sinfulness, over their sordid surrender to sexual deviancy. The mattress quaked and shook as the sisters gasped and groaned and moaned in unison.

Joseph pumped at Kelly with frantic energy, and the guy behind Lynn hammered her hard and fast and deep. The contrasting angle of their positions blessed Kelly with an obscene view of her sister’s pussy stretching to accommodate the abnormal size of the stranger’s baby-maker. But seeing it up-close, seeing the twisted pleasure it brought the older girl, combined with her and Lynn enjoying the sins of carnality together, it connected the sisters in a way neither ever experienced. Kelly gripped Lynn’s hand tighter.

“Are you...” he grunted, stumbling over his words. “Where should I—"

“Inside her.” Kelly’s palm pulsed from her sister clenching down on her hand. Lynn opened her eyes and the siblings gazed into each other’s souls. “She’s on the pill.”

The stranger slammed into Lynn one final time, his length reaching the full depths of her womb, his girth stuffing every millimeter of her widened tunnel. He roared and she screamed, pushing her hips against his to keep him as deep as possible as she exploded in orgasm from the sensation of his cock expanding and contracting inside of her, from blast after blast of cum splashing against her cervix.

The moment of her climax sent Kelly tumbling after, and both sisters wailed and howled and shattered and reformed and shattered again... until their world went white.

----------

A little over nine months later, Lynn pushed.

Sweat dripped down her forehead, and beside her, Kelly held her hand as the all too familiar but welcome sensations of pain and pleasure ripped through her entire being. The doctor between her legs concentrated on the job at hand and didn’t pay much attention to or acknowledge the mix of emotions Lynn exhibited, the sounds of blissful moans intermingled with the strains of labor. Kelly, however, analyzed every “ah” from her sister’s sensually parted lips, assured her it was okay as she pushed again and stretched her insides in a way that took advantage of the rush of hormones and flood of endorphins in her body, delivering the most unbridled of pleasures.

“Keep going,” Kelly whispered. “You’re almost there.”

“Unnngghh!” Lynn leaned forward, the double meaning of her sister’s words not lost on her. In the time following her third impregnation, she confessed everything to the younger girl and she to her. But instead of destroying their relationship, making them despise each other, it brought the girls closer together. Even as their mom and aunt at last changed their perceptions and leniency on Lynn’s now-unsavory habit, Kelly supported her, stuck by her, embraced her perversions and complemented them with her and Joseph’s own. “Oh god... oh fuck... Nnngghh...” She pushed and moaned. Pushed and screamed. Pushed and panted. Another burst of pleasurable pain. “Ahhh!”

“One more push,” the doctor said.

Lynn whined in anticipation, standing again at the edge of depraved release... but this time not alone.

“It’s okay,” Kelly said, her lips against Lynn’s ear, giving voice to the latter’s desires. “Push... and cum.”

Lynn obeyed.

“Do you want to name her?” she asked later, cradling her latest daughter in her arms.

Kelly shook her head and brushed her sister’s hair away from the baby’s face. She and Joseph stood on either side of the exhausted mother, all three lovingly observing the sleeping child. Over the past many months, Kelly and Joseph had spent most of their free time at Lynn’s helping take care of Sally and Jill, and she looked forward to continuing to do so with her newest niece. Spending so much time with the kids strengthened her love of them, and Kelly adored the opportunity to indulge in her maternal side... when not treating her more deviant one. She glanced at her boyfriend and then down at her sister.

“Maybe the next one,” she said. Lynn whimpered and bit her lip but did not offer any objection or contradiction. Jospeh smiled. “I’ve always wanted a boy... and a large family.”

----------

Kelly gently laid the sleeping Tessa down in her crib. At six-months-old, Lynn’s fourth child dozed peacefully for a few hours a night before someone needed to check on her. But Kelly never minded. Her other nieces saw her as a second mother by this point, and her heart warmed at the thought of Tessa doing the same. Maybe even as a first instead of second. Though she had ample opportunity for that dream to become a reality in the future.

She double checked the baby monitor and then slipped across the hall to check on the other three children.

It’d been a frantic year and a half since Leigh’s birth. They sold Lynn’s old house and bought a new one for all six of them — Lynn, Kelly, Joseph, and the three kids — with enough room to grow. They wasted no time on the latter, celebrating the closing of the new property by knocking Lynn up with Tessa in the soon-to-be shared master bedroom within days of signing. Hearing her get pounded while they planned where to put the crib and batted around names nearly drowned Kelly in arousal.

During the months around the move, their mom made constant snide remarks about her sister’s foolishness and selfishness, criticizing Lynn for forcing Kelly and Joseph to do most of the work because she had to take it easy with a relative newborn and extra weight slowing her down. But where Kelly might have once joined in on the insults or reveled in the praise and compliments paid to her for sacrificing time and energy to help her slutty sister, she pushed back and said these things happen and that she appreciated Lynn welcoming her and Joseph into her unorthodox family. She abstained from mentioning how feeding Lynn’s debauchery satiated her own inner demons and how the three of them lived a life of both familial bliss and jaw-dropping depravity.

Kelly placed soft kisses on the three older children’s foreheads. Stopping for a moment at the doorway, she observed them quietly. Like their youngest sibling, they slept soundly, each one similar but different in their features. The fact their shared resemblance tied to Lynn and by extension her had spawned the idea that brought Kelly, Joseph, and Lynn’s strange dynamic to the next level. And her heart fluttered thinking about what waited for her in the coming months.

Unlocking the door to the basement, she descended into the soundproof room. The basement was a requirement for their purchase, and they convinced the contractor they hired to soundproof it for music-related reasons. Nevermind that not a single instrument was to be found throughout the entire house.

The monitors in the corner kept an eye on the kids should she or Joseph need to run up and check on them. It would be harder for Lynn to do so in her current state. The older girl lay on top of the bed in the middle of the room, naked and on her back. Her breaths came in rapid pants, heavy boobs rising and falling with every puff. Between her spread thighs, Joseph pumped her massive, battering ram of a dildo into her pussy at an aggressive but steady pace, nearly all its length buried into the gaping hole of her tunnel. Right above that lewd sight curved Lynn’s stomach, her latest pregnancy just beginning to show.

Even with Kelly’s support, things reached a near breaking point when Lynn showed up with a swollen belly for the fourth time but despite that, perceptions among their mom and aunt had shifted yet again with her latest one. Because this time it was Kelly’s baby growing inside of her. When they revealed that Lynn was serving as a surrogate for Kelly and Joseph, everyone loved her for doing something so noble and wonderful as a thank you to her helpful and devoted sister. Of course, no one was more thankful than Kelly and Joseph themselves, especially the former. Lynn was giving her something she always wanted... while simultaneously fulfilling her own desires.

Climbing onto the bed, Kelly leaned over to kiss her boyfriend and replaced his hand on the oversized dildo. The other girl groaned and gasped as Kelly slammed her pussy harder, deeper, faster. She released the sheets and reached for her sister, who intertwined her fingers with hers. Meanwhile, Joseph took his position behind Kelly and with a pleased moan, slid into her tighter hole. Gripping her slim hips, he hammered her with needy, passionate thrusts.

The trio grunted and pumped and fucked in twisted unison, Joseph surrounded by two of the most sexually salacious women he ever knew, Kelly achieving devilish levels of joy and ecstasy knowing her kinks paled in comparison to her sister’s, and Lynn never needing to worry about judgement or having to hide the dark cravings inside of her ever again. They all three satisfied for each other every need, want, and desire.

InspirationMarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InspirationMarina

~ End ~

Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments