Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Needs, Wants, Desires Ch 2

"Three people, two sisters, one twisted moment where needs, wants, and desires boil over"

39
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of hardcore sex, voyeurism, and fucked up behavior. It's a bit different than what I've written previously, both in tone and events, and plans to go to some unusual places, eventually. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully, still enjoyable places. This chapter follows from the first, shifting to Kelly's perspective and history with Lynn. Like many writers, I thrive on comments and feedback, so please feel free to leave some."

The physical qualities of Lynn’s nakedness had no effect on Kelly. None of her pleasure was derived from it. The sight of her sister’s pussy and prominent inner lips did nothing to moisten her own slit. Nor did her always-bigger-but-ever-since-kids-even-heftier breasts. But watching some random guy use her sister like a total and complete fucktoy, witnessing his thick cock stretch those inner lips wide? That stoked a fire in her. Her sister spreading her thick thighs and getting hammered so hard those hefty breasts swung around like punching bags? That made her gush.

Vindication. That was the true thrill.

Despite being less than two years apart in age, Lynn acted like she was infinitely more mature and less impulsive than Kelly for their entire lives. Her level-headed sister always strived for the “more responsible” decision in any situation and lorded it over Kelly with an infuriating air of smugness and conceit. Whether it meant serving on the student council in high school, abstaining from alcohol and drugs whenever confronted with it, or deciding to “do the right thing” after getting knocked up right out of college and become a single mom.

That latter one drove Kelly to the brink of insanity. Everyone gushed over Lynn’s choice, commending her and whispering praise whenever she shuffled by with her swollen belly. Even though going out and letting a stranger put a baby in her was hugely irresponsible. Even though in any other circumstance everyone looked down on one-night stands. Nobody seemed to concentrate on those parts. “It was an accident.” “These things happen even if you’re careful.” “It’s so responsible.” That’s what they said.

So, Kelly bit her tongue. Let it slide. Tried to ignore the sheer hypocrisy and double standard of it all. But then it happened again less than six months after Lynn gave birth, and it pushed Kelly over the edge.

Once was an accident. But twice? Going out, picking up a guy, and coming out of it pregnant again after the first time was beyond reckless. It defied any kind of sound logic or reasoning. Yet no one responded to it that way. No one except for Kelly. Everyone else looked at her the exact same way. Lynn: the mature and responsible soon-to-be mother of two. Not Lynn: the stupid and careless slut.

It didn’t help that her sister never expressed any kind of desire for motherhood. Unlike Kelly. Who loved being around kids. Who enjoyed playing with them and taking care of them. At nine years old, Kelly owned eight cabbage patch dolls. At thirteen, she babysat for multiple families in the neighborhood.

Lynn never showed an interest. Lynn couldn’t be bothered.

But as much as Kelly wanted kids, she never wanted to be pregnant. The idea of it twisted her stomach. Because her prim-and-proper mother and aunts had created a complex in her built out of passive aggressive bricks, each one a criticism about weight. Sometimes they had made them about her, like when she asked for extra dessert during her younger years. Most of the time, they had thrown digs at overweight strangers, giggling and snipping and turning up their noses. Then in her first year of college, Kelly put on the freshman fifteen and the tsks and tuts when she came home haunted her.

She had dropped the weight and swore to never put it on again.

Of course, once more, the same standards did not apply to Lynn. There were no jabs or asides about her bigger waist or ample hips. No side-eyes at her softer stomach when she stuffed a donut in her whore mouth. When Kelly lobbed a comment a few months ago about Lynn eating for three still, she was met not with chuckles but stern faces and platitudes for her sister. Excuses about “how hard it is to lose the baby weight after two kids.”

Where Kelly worked hard to maintain her willowy figure, Lynn walked away from downing a greasy hamburger and fries to gracious applause. Where she saw her sexual drive as something taboo and naughty, people called her sister brave for taking not one but two strange dicks inside her. Where Kelly hid her wants from everyone except Joseph, Lynn got away with fulfilling every desire without anyone ever realizing it.

All those moments and thoughts and injustices piled together into a brain-breaking mass that sent Kelly into a conspiracy spiral. She became convinced her sister knocked herself up on purpose. Whether for attention or sympathy or just so she could indulge in fast food more often because she was raising two kids by herself, she didn’t know which. But she was determined to prove it. It became her mission to expose her sister as an irresponsible bitch — and she would violate Lynn’s privacy and search her house from top to bottom to do so.

Her sister, of course, welcomed the opportunity for Kelly and Joseph to lend her a hand. She gladly took them up on every offer to babysit or help around the house. Invited them over. Left them home alone while she ran errands. Allowed them access to her computer if they suddenly remembered an email they needed to send. Why wouldn’t she? They passed their eagerness to help off as a kindness. She had no clue to her sibling’s sinister ulterior motives.

Ill intentions aside, Kelly did appreciate spending time with her nieces. Her love of kids never wavered, and running around with Sally or playing peek-a-boo with Jill brought a much-needed smile to her face. Even Joseph happily indulged them, breaking out the airplane sounds during feeding time and keeping them occupied while Kelly conducted her reconnaissance. In those moments, her depraved wants subsided, and she surrendered to the happiness of children.

She and Joseph even seemed to enjoy those activities more than Lynn. It wasn’t that her sister slacked in her duties or didn’t pay attention to her kids. She did everything right, naturally. From keeping the fridge stocked with baby food and milk to getting up in the middle of the night to rock them back to sleep. Lynn took motherhood seriously. But it almost felt like she did it out of responsibility, not because she liked it.

Time spent with the kids was a bonus, though. A major bonus but a bonus none-the-less. Little wins that came between riffling through Lynn’s things, searching her bathroom, and breaking into her computer. There lay the real jackpot: the things she uncovered. A noticeable lack of birth control or condoms. No indication of an IUD. A total disregard for any precautions when having sex. Plus, hidden files and folders, favorited sites filled with pornography, shocking message exchanges. And a sex toy that left Kelly’s jaw on the floor.

The night she made her massive discovery, she rode on top of Joseph, chuckling and moaning in equal delight. Her naked body tingled with elation. Fuck butterflies in the stomach. This was tongues on skin, fingers on flesh. She was so wet that her juices coated Joseph’s shaft, dripping down to his balls and letting her slide up and down his length with ease. The magnitude of their coupling had him twisting their silk sheets in his fists, arching his back in need as he surrendered full control over to her.

Because it was her night. Her moment of victory. And he let her have it—indulge in it—own it and their wild fucking.

“I fucking knew it,” she laughed, mouth agape and tits heaving. Her hands caressed her cheeks and neck before one drifted down — onto her breast and over her nipple, across her stomach and through her trimmed hair, stopping on her clit. She frantically rubbed at the hardened nub, causing her to gasp and fall forward, but she caught herself, one palm landing on her boyfriend’s lower abs, and continued to bounce her hips, eyes clenched shut and breath heavy. “She’s a fucking slut. My sister’s a slut and a hypocrite. I was right. Ooohhh. I was fucking right.”

Joseph’s hand shot forward to replace hers, and she howled in gratitude. His thumb ground circles, and she leaned back onto her hands, pushing herself toward his touch, his thick cock filling her gushing pussy. Even though she stopped rocking, his finger-work caused her thighs to tremble and her walls to clench from the stimulation. Little pulses that rushed through them and pushed them along. “The things I found. Oh god. The messages she sent to random strangers. Nngghhhh. She fucking loves cock. The bitch.”

“That seems so, fuck, unlike her,” Joseph said, pressing his thumb pad harder against her stiff button. “I can’t believe it.”

“Believe it!” Kelly leaned her head back, tousled hair falling behind her like a pale blonde mane. Her chest hitched. Her body twitched and jerked. “She had so many hardcore videos saved to her computer. Ah. Ah. And she planned, mmmm, she planned it. She planned the hook-up where she got knocked up with Jill. Fucking slut. She went out with the intention of spreading her legs and taking some guy’s big dick inside her. OH FUCK!”

That was the true piece of information that rocked Kelly’s world. That, in a strange way, turned everything upside down but simultaneously righted her world view. The sex toy she found hidden in the back of her sister’s nightstand.

“She’s a slut.” Not just its existence. “She’s a hypocritical bitch.” But the fact was that it matched the circumference of her wrist, and took up the drawer’s entire back row. “And she’s a fucking size queen!”

Kelly had screamed as her climax slammed into her. It was the culmination of months of work. Absolution for years of pride and arrogance. And just the beginning of what she intended to do now that she knew the truth about Lynn’s desperate desires.

“I can’t believe she can take that whole thing inside of her,” present-day Kelly panted, grinding her hips into her boyfriend’s fingers. “It’s like three times the size of yours.”

“Hey!” Joseph grunted.

She smiled and the two lovers shared a passionate kiss, one that starkly contrasted the animalistic fucking occurring nearby. She ran her thumb over the tip of her boyfriend’s cock, and he shivered and moaned into her mouth.

“Your dick is absolutely perfect.” To emphasize her point, she jacked his eight inches with renewed fervor, the sound of her fapping fist barely audible over the slaps of flesh originating from the bed. “I wouldn’t ever want a monster cock like that anywhere near my pussy. Those are reserved for cock-hungry sluts like her.”

A long, low rumble of pleasure rolled out from her core, a fore-gasm that washed over her body and buzzed at her brain. A frame-shuddering precursor to the debaucherous quake of release still to come. Standing up, she spread her slender legs and positioned herself over Joseph’s lap. His tip pierced her folds, and she groaned as she sank down onto him, her green eyes concentrated on her sister.

To be continued...

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments