Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Started It-Chapter Four-Jess Discovers Kinky Little Pleasure

"Ken and Su find Jess and Dan in another room. Ken is blown away by a big little surprise provided by Jess."

44
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the last chapter in Ken and Jess's initial adventure in the world of swinging and wife-sharing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It wouldn't be their last."

(Chapter Three ended with Ken saying….. Since Kurt had just shot his load into Su’s pussy minutes ago, he wasn’t about to cum again so soon, so I stopped blowing him.

I’d sucked my first cock, and tasted another guy’s cum for the first time. I knew it wouldn’t be my last time for either.

We all collapsed in a pile, embracing and stroking each other. For a few minutes we recovered, and then decided what was next. There was a rack of clean towels in the room so we all cleaned up a bit.

Only then, for the first time since Dan had escorted her off to a private room, did I wonder what Jess was up to.)

Kurt and Lisa rolled off the bed.  They told us they were ready for more, so they would look around and see what other fun they could find.

Su kissed me and said, “That was hot with Kurt and Lisa.”

I said, “Fuck yeah! I didn’t know what to expect when they first approached us on the bed. But everything that followed was amazing. If that’s the kind of thing we can expect at these parties, count me in.”

Su replied, “Yes, you can expect things like that and a lot more. I’d say you’ve begun to figure out what we in this group enjoy at these parties. It might get even kinkier before the night is over. You might see things, or be asked to be a part of things, that’ll surprise you. Trust me they’ll turn you on.”

“Did you like sucking Kurt’s soft meat. I’m guessing he was the first cock you’ve ever sucked.”

“Yeah, and you’re right. I can’t explain why I did it. All of a sudden, it turned me on and I wanted to taste him. When I did, it felt perfectly natural. I loved the feel of him in my mouth. The taste of your pussy juices and his cum was intoxicating.”

”Despite how brief it was, I enjoyed it. Just like I enjoy eating Jess’s pussy.”

Su said, “Speaking of eating Jess’s pussy, I’ve had an urge for that since I first saw your wife. I wanna get my head between her legs and eat her from asshole to clit. Jess is hot, and my horny Korean slut self is turned on by her blonde, blue-eyed, Barbie-like tan-lined white body.”

“I gotta ask you, was Jess as horny about joining the group and coming to the parties as you were?”

“Su, she was ‘all in’ right from the start. She’s wanted to be a part of this scene since Brian and Carrie told her about it. Since they told Jess about swinging, and then propositioned her, her horniness is at record levels.”

“I kinda figured that when I saw how easily Dad was able to get her to go with him. She’d just met him five minutes before and didn’t even know who he was.”

“Ken, if Jess is so hot for new erotic experiences, there’s no telling what my dad might be up to with her. We should go search the rooms for them.”

I asked Su, “It’s been a while since they went off alone, do you think they’ll still be together?”

“You don’t know my dad. He has great sexual endurance. Especially after he cums the first time.”

“Once he cums the first time he’ll keep fucking her indefinitely. He’d give her multiple orgasms and cum at least once more himself.

If he wanted a break, and Jess still wanted more, he’d find another guy, guys, or woman to join them until Jess is satisfied or exhausted.”

“Has Jess ever been fucked by more than one guy at a time?”

“Not that she’s ever told me.”

“Has she ever been with more than one guy in a night?”

“Again, not that she’s admitted.”

“Has she ever had a cock in her ass?”

“For sure no. I haven’t been able to convince her to try anal in ten years.”

“Ken, I can almost guarantee your answers to those questions will change. Maybe tonight, maybe not. But after another party or two, believe me, she’ll probably experience all those things, and come to like all of them and want more.”

“I could see it on her face when my dad led her away. I believe Jess is hungry for new experiences of all kinds, and I think you are too. I can see your cock is starting to rise again after just talking about her.”

Thoughts of Jess doing those things did turn me on a lot. Su was right.

Su pressed me, “Do you want to watch her have all those things? See other cocks giving her mind-blowing orgasms and Jess acting like a complete slut?”

All I could say was, “You already know I would, or you wouldn’t have asked.”

“Yeah I did, I just thought I’d test you.”

Su and I started to explore the rest of the second floor. There were several hallways with rooms of various sizes. Sounds of sex seemed to come from everywhere.

It wasn’t long before I heard, “Ahhh yes, yes, don’t stop, please don’t any of you stop. Make me cum again.”

I said to Su, “That’s Jess.”

Her pleas came from a large darkened room with several beds and sofas. Some were occupied with various combos of people. Su and I hopped on an empty bed.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust, then I saw her. Jess was on her back on one of the beds. Dan was kneeling next to Jess’s head. Jess was sucking Dan’s cock and fondling his nuts.

Another man was between her legs slowly fucking her and sucking on her tits.

It was seeing him that startled me.

I whispered to Su, “What the fuck is going on?”

“You mean the guy fucking your wife?”

“Yeah, of course!”

“Everyone calls him LP, for ‘Little Person’. He’s a dwarf or what everyone used to refer to as a midget. Believe me, compensating for what he lacks in size, nature gifted him with seven inches of hard thick cock.”

“You can see because of his size, he’s able to fuck Jess and easily suck on her tits at the same time. She’s probably wishing his seven inches was more. He’s really deep in her cunt, but look at how she keeps raising her hips trying to get him even deeper in her belly.”

“I’ve had LP in me so I know what she’s feeling right now. He’s a great fuck and cums huge loads especially his first one of the night.”

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

“I’m sure my dad hooked them up. Dad loves a little kink, and it looks to me like Jess likes it too.”

“LP continued to thrust, balls deep, into Jess’s glistened fuck hole. Even with Dan’s cock in her mouth I could hear her moans of pleasure. Her hips rose to meet his every stroke.”

I was mesmerized. A few feet away my wife was enthusiastically giving her body to two strangers. One of them was a well endowed male mutation and I was enjoying every moment of it. My cock was like steel and precum once again leaked from it.

 Dan started to rhythmically plunge his cock through Jess’s slippery hands and into her mouth. Jess’s hips humped back at LP’s thrusts. She started to stroke and suck Dan’s cocks more vigorously.

Jess groaned, “Fuck me harder LP. C’mon baby bang my slut pussy. Bite my tits and make it hurt. Make me cum, give me your cum you little fucker. Flood me with it. Make me your cum slut whore!”

LP began rutting into Jess like a wild man. At the same time, Dan took his cock in his hand and bated it furiously.

Jess screamed, “Ohhh God, yeah, yeah, FUCK!! I’m cummmminggg ahhhh!” LP rammed his cock balls deep into Jess and held it in her. His small ass cheeks started to flex and he moaned, “Uhhh uhhh ahhh here’s my dwarf spunk, fucker. Take it…I’m fillin’ you up, you cum slut!”

Dan aimed his cock at Jess’s open mouth and shot several ropes of cum into it. Then Jess wrapped her lips around his cock and swallowed all he gave her.

After a few moments, LP pulled out of Jess and as he did, a generous flow of cum leaked out of her cunt. The copious outpouring had to have been contributed by more than LP alone. There was just too much of it.

After a few moments, LP rolled off of Jess and said, “Hot fuck, Jess. Hope to see you again.”

Jess replied. “Count on it, little man!”

Dan sat back against the headboard of the bed to recoup. Jess lay there catching her breath. Legs splayed wide.

My cock was painfully hard.

Su asked me, “Are you as hot as I am?”

I said, “Hotter!”

“I told you earlier tonight I wanted to taste Jess’s pussy, and that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna eat her out until she cums again.”

Su and I approached their bed.

Su crawled between Jess’s thighs. Then, mimicking singer Johnny Cash, she said to Jess, “My name is Su, how do you do!,” and she started to lick Jess’s cum leaking cunt.”

Dan said, “Jess, your husband’s back and he’s been watching us. He seemed to like watching you suck my cock. Maybe he’d like a taste for himself.”

I laid down next to Jess, my face inches from Dan’s cock.

Jess said, “Oh baby kiss me. Ahhh fuck, Su’s tongue feels so good. I don’t want tonight to end. Dan was incredible and so were the others.”

Others? I wondered how many. I did find out later.

Jess moaned from the pleasure she was getting from Su’s mouth. I kissed her and tasted the remnants of Dan’s cum.

His semi-hard thick cock was lying across his thigh. I couldn’t resist it. I felt lust I’d never felt before. I turned my head and timidly touched my tongue to his shaft.

Dan said, “Do it, Ken. I think you wanna do it. You kept checking my cock when we first met. I suspected there was a cocksucker hidden inside you somewhere.”

Jess was moaning with pleasure from Su’s assault on her sloppy wet fuck hole, but she said, ”If you want it, do it baby. I wanna see you suck Dan’s cock. Do it, baby, do it!”

I slid my mouth up Dan’s shaft and engulfed his cock head with my mouth. I tasted the mix of his cum and Jess’s pussy on his cock and it was like an aphrodisiac. I swirled my tongue around his cock head and my hand moved up and began to play with his smooth ball sack.

Dan said, “Fuck, you’re natural born cocksucker. Keep going, man!”

His cock had new life and once again became rigid. I felt and tasted precum leaking into my mouth and started to take him deeper almost deepthroating him.

Su continued to lick and lap Jess’s cunt, and Jess said, “You look so hot blowing him. I love watching it.” My cock was as hard as steel.

Dan had started to hump his hips up trying to fuck deeper into my throat. After a few minutes, he sat up, pulled his cock from my mouth, and said, “Time to fuck my girl.”

He crawled over me and got between his daughter’s legs. Su never stopped eating Jess. Dan spread Su’s legs and slid his cock into her hot wet tunnel from behind.

Su said, “ Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck me deep. Spank me, Daddy for being so bad tonight.” She kept eating Jess's wet sloppy slit.

Dan gave her firm but not vicious smacks across her beautiful almond-skinned ass cheeks a few times and she voiced her pleasure.

Jess said, “Gimme your cock, Ken, I want to suck it.” I knelt next to her head and she started to suck me. I knew I wouldn’t last long and I didn’t. Just a few minutes later I erupted and filled Jess’s mouth with cum.

Jess banged her pussy against Su’s tongue and soon groaned. “Uhhh oooohhhh so good ahhhhh.” As her body trembled in orgasm.

Su finally lifted her mouth from Jess and yelled, “Fuck me hard, Daddy, fuck me hard. I’m your slut, Daddy, gimme your cum baby fill me!”

A moment later both of them grunted unintelligible sounds and words and Dan shot his load deep in Su’s belly. Her body shook as she orgasmed and Dan collapsed on top of her, his dick still buried deep in her fuck tunnel.

The four of us lay together for a while stroking each other, kissing, and talking. We learned from Dan and Su that there are ‘Special’ parties from time to time, but they wouldn’t give us details. They said it would be better if we were surprised.

I was eager to hear what else Jess had enjoyed in addition to what I’d witnessed, but the time flew by and she kept evading my questions.

It was early Sunday morning when we all showered together, collected our clothes, and left the mansion.

We exchanged contact information and our intentions to stay in touch with Dan and SU in addition to seeing them at the parties.

After we arrived home and got into bed, once again I asked Jess about what she’d enjoyed before I found her with LP.

She just said, “Baby I’m too tired. Maybe I’ll tell you tomorrow. I love you for what we did tonight. G’nite love!”

“G’nite Jess.”

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments