Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Started It-Chapter Three-Cleaning Up Isn’t Work

"Ken finally enjoys Su's delicious almond toned body, then they both enjoy the cleanup efforts of the black and white duo of Kurt & Lisa."

53
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

""There are four chapters in She Started It. As each chapter is approved for publication, the next chapter will be submitted for review and approval." *** Chapter Two closed with Ken listening to Su finish the tale of her and her father..."

“He and I have sex whenever we like, and don’t care whether or not others think it’s taboo. It works for us. We love each other and we love fucking each other.”

“My Dad already belonged to this sharing group and others. A few weeks after our first fuck, he asked me if I wanted to give the parties a try. I told him I'd love to try it if he was okay with it. So here I am, Ken.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cock throbbed and precum oozed out of it and down its length. I kissed Su and our tongues swirled in each other's mouths. I licked my way down Su’s beautiful almond-shaded body to her tits. I sucked on and lightly bit her nipples.

Her hands pressed my head against her tits and she said, “Yeah, that’s it, bite me, hurt me, make me feel it, baby.” I bit her harder and she moaned with pleasure.

Su was beautiful and intoxicating. I don’t think I’d ever been hotter for another woman’s body.

I slid down, kissing and licking her smooth, dusky body, until my head was between her legs and I  started to eat her pussy. I licked her wet slick outer lips, and they opened like butterfly wings. My tongue lashed at her clit and she began humping back against my mouth.”

Her cunt honey was so sweet. Her moans increased. She urged me to, ”Eat me, Ken. Oh yeah, baby, eat my pussy!”

It wasn’t long before she yelled, “OH FUCK I’m cumming, baby! Ahhh YEAH!! Her whole body trembled, shook and her juice drenched my face.”

One of the girls in the foursome on the other bed yelled over, “Hey, if he eats pussy that good, send him over here to eat me next!”

Su yelled back, “Not until he fucks me and fills me with cum.”

I was more than ready and crawled up her body. My cock found her silky, wet tunnel. I slid in and began to slowly fuck her.

She was insatiable and fucked me back. Her hips thrust upwards as she tried to get my cock even deeper in her. She squeezed my cock with he cunt muscles. I couldn’t last any longer. I groaned, “Ahhh, fuck I gonna cum!”

She said, “Yeah, yeah give it to me Ken, fill me up!”

I groaned, “Arghhh OH GOD…. You’re so fucking good… uughhhhh!” as I shot jets of cum into Su’s belly. It was better than any orgasm I’d had with Jess in months.”

We caught our breath for a few moments. Finally, I rolled off of her but kept my arm across her body. I gently fondled her delicious breasts and rolled her erect nipples between my fingers. We kissed again. Su snaked her tongue into my mouth, and I loved it.

Everything about the night to that point had been exciting. I couldn’t believe I’d just fucked this beautiful creature. It excited me that I’d fucked her in the presence of others, doing the same thing, in the same room. And that I fucked her while my wife, Jess, was somewhere in the same house. Presumably fucking Su’s father, with others watching them as well.

I finally said to Su, “Fuck, you are fantastic. My God, you’re gorgeous, and a magnificent lay. I understand why your dad couldn’t resist you. He must have thought about fucking you for years.”

“Yeah, he did. He’s told me that, but I knew it anyway. I could always tell by the way he’d look at me in a bikini at the beach, or wearing a cropped top, or a pair of short shorts. Maybe I knew it because I felt the same way about him.”

“Now he tells me it gets him hot at these parties when I’m there fucking other men and women. We never have sex when we get home because we’re usually too beat.”

“But the next day, we tell each other about what we did at the party the night before. Who we were with, what we did, as we fuck the next day away.”

Su had played with my cock as we talked, then said, “How do you like the party so far?”

“So far I love it."

“Ken, I’m sure my dad will provide Jess with some new experiences. Has Jess ever had sex with another woman?”

“Not that she’s ever told me. Why?”

“I think Jess is hot. I’d love to kiss her and lick my way down her beautiful white body, and have a taste of her pussy. Do you think she’d go for that?”

“Su, something happened to Jess a few nights ago at our home while I was away on business.  Short version, Brian and Carrie made a move on her for a threesome with them that night. She didn’t accept, but when she told me about it, she confessed she was sorry she hadn’t. So I  think she might very well welcome your mouth all over her. I know I’d love to watch you eating Jess.”

“Okay, when we‘re done here, we’ll go searching for her, and hopefully you’re right about that.”

I couldn’t believe it. My cock had risen, and I was hard again with new life.

Suddenly someone knelt on the bottom of our bed, and I heard, “Hi Su!”

At the foot of the bed was the beautiful black girl who had earlier taken our clothes, and gotten us drinks. She was with a very handsome white guy about my age. He had a trim, fit body, shaggy blond hair, and an enviable eight-inch hardon. It stirred something in me.

Su replied, "Oh, hi Lisa, hi Kurt! This is Ken.”

Lisa said, “Ken and I have already met. I took his and Jess’s clothes and stowed them. Are you having a good time so far, Ken?”

“Su and her dad have been very welcoming to Jess and me. So yeah, Lisa, I am having a great time and I hope it continues.”

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

Lisa said, "Well, Ken, maybe we can help with that. Kurt and I were looking for a room when we spied you two in here.”

Kurt said, “Su, you know somethin’ me and Lisa like. You two just had fuck. How ‘bout we join you?”

Su said, “Fuck yeah! I know what you two like. Clean up sex! I like it too. So sure, let’s do this. Climb aboard”

I looked at Su. What was going on? I wondered.

She said, “Kurt is from Sweden. He’s a bisexual massage therapist and a great fuck. His English isn’t great but his mouth is. Just relax and go with whatever happens. Trust me, baby you won’t be sorry.”

And she was right!

Lisa and Kurt started to crawl on the bed, and I thought, ‘It looks like I’m gonna get my first ever black pussy’, but then they switched positions, and Lisa started to move between Su’s legs.

I watched as Lisa lowered her mouth and began to lick my cum from Su’s cunt. Then I felt a warm wet mouth on my precum oozing hardon. ‘Clean up sex’. Then it hit me. That’s what Su meant.

I was about to have sex with a guy for the first time in my life. I went kind of blank for a few moments. It was unexpected and I didn’t know how to react.

In those few moments, though, Kurt had begun gently sucking my cock head and tonguing its underside. His hand was fondled my ball sack. I couldn’t deny how fucking good it felt.

Su was moaning in pure pleasure as Lisa’s mouth worked its magic. Her legs were bent at the knees. Her hips lifted for easy access for Lisa who licked her slit from clit to her asshole to where some of my cum had leaked.

Kurt began to slide his mouth up and down my throbbing cock. He alternated sucking with licking my whole package, from my balls to my cock head. His slobber and my precum flowed down my shaft passed my balls and around my hole.

His blue eyes stared right into mine. Fuck! This Swedish hunk had me in his power, and he knew it. His eyes seemed to say, ‘You belong to me right now. I’ll keep you on the edge until I make you cum’.

He slid a finger into my butthole and started to finger fuck me. I’d never felt anything like it. Between him fingering my ass and sucking my cock, it was a tortuous pleasure. The sensations were all new to me but my body welcomed them. I heard myself saying, “Yeah, oh God, yes!”

Kurt knew I was enjoying it.

Then he said, “Now you cum!”

He rapidly finger fucked my ass, took my entire cock, balls deep, down his throat. Moments later my body stiffened, and I exploded in a magnificent orgasm. I groaned, “Arrghhhhh fuck so good, so fuckin’ good!”, as I exploded into Kurt’s mouth.

He crawled up my body and kissed me. Then forced his tongue and my cum into my mouth to savor. I didn’t resist, and kissed him back. He got off me as I lay there, momentarily exhausted.

Lisa had Su moaning from the pleasure she was giving to her pussy.

Kurt repositioned himself between and behind Lisa’s legs. Lisa said to Su, “It’s time baby. Time for you to eat black pussy and get Viking fucked.”

Su said, ”Bring it you black bitch, bring it!. Gimme both. Sit your black cunt on my face and fuck me with that Swedish dick!”

I watched it, and it was electric.

Lisa moved up on her knees, straddled Su’s head, and lowered her pussy to Su’s waiting mouth. Kurt got between Su’s legs and started to slowly fuck her pussy. The pussy that I’d filled with spunk not a half hour earlier.

Su’s hands had hold of Lisa’s chocolate ass checks and they pressed her pussy harder to her mouth. Su’s tongue lashed and probed her slit.

Soon Lisa began to ride Su’s face hard and Kurt started groaning. They all sounded like they were close to orgasm.

All of a sudden Kurt Yelled, “Ahm dere, Godt ahm dere, AHHH FUCK, cummming!” Su and Lisa moaned and spasmed as they both had trembling orgasms. It was incredible to see.

When Kurt pulled out of Su’s cunt, a few small squirts of his cum wound up on her thigh. He rolled off of the girls and wound up on his back between the girls and me.

Kurt’s then semi-hard thick cock, coated with Su’s juices and his cum, rested on his belly. I felt a new urge that I couldn’t ignore. Fuck, I didn’t want to ignore it.

I crawled over across Kurt’s legs to Su and licked up the few droplets of his cum on her thigh. Licking up his cum intensified my urge and I didn’t resist it.

I took Kurt’s cock in my hand and slid it into my mouth. It was still semi-hard and hot. I squeezed it slightly and a small bit of his cum leaked into my mouth.

Kurt moaned a little, and in his broken English said, “Now you suck cock, Ken? Feels good, but too soon for me. Maybe later blow me.”

My tongue circled his softening cock head and I savored the taste of his jizz mixed with Su’s pussy honey. It was kind of surreal. I couldn’t believe I was doing it, but I was. It felt surprisingly natural to me and I liked it. A lot!

Since Kurt had just shot his load into Su’s pussy minutes ago, he wasn’t about to cum again so soon, so I stopped blowing him.

I’d sucked my first cock, and tasted another guy’s cum for the first time. I knew it wouldn’t be my last time for either.

We all collapsed in a pile, embracing and stroking each other. For a few minutes we recovered, and then decided what was next. There was a rack of clean towels in the room so we all cleaned up a bit.

Only then, for the first time since Dan had escorted her off to a private room, did I really wonder what Jess was up to.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments